• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
My thought process when choosing my Discs was - what constitutes a character?

If the Dragon Zord alone causes an Ego Death, what will your character act like?
That's an easy question! He runs off to the nearest body of water and drowns himself in in it. Poor Dragon Mech just wants to sleep.

I've had my eye on this for a while now but kinda forgot about it until now. Mind if I make a chara?

image-3.png

Noel & Leon, probably.

2 abilities related to fusion and 2 abilities related to tagteaming with an extra person.

Well this is going to get juicy.

Despite being having Wynn in the fusion, the Card family doesn't really change into female forms (Overlord is still overall a 'he' and while Omnimon can be if you use your imagination, no official media does this). If we can get more discs later, I'll be sure to change that somehow.

Couple weeks tops.

The GM has 0 alternate communication methods so I guess we'll go with that.

242009138_4311956215560424_66074879992306200_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well well
It's certainly been more than a few weeks
Yeah...looks like they dropped off entirely. Tis a shame, too, I was getting interested. I don't suppose just "let's do it anyways" would be an option? Because I would be up for that option. If someone wanted to just make a thread somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back