• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I encourage you guys to reread through the first post, as both of your questions are answered there ^^’ be sure to click through each tab please
Sorry! I didn't realize that there were links at the top of the page. Just read through them.

Yeah people often miss things when they get hidden by tabs in those fancy post codes.

Not had time to make a sheet yet, i have Thursday/Friday off at least to do it.,

I am interested in this on the grounds that I am allowed to make a horrible flesh monstrosity that is only pretending to be human and saying that its true nature is just part of its powers.

I prolly won’t join if I can’t play THE MEAT

Hello! I'm pretty interested but I'm very new to the site.. Not sure if you're accepting anymore people but, this looks super fun!

Hi! im def interested but will plotting take place on rpn or over discord?

We have 5 characters from 4 players so far. Not sure how many the GM is looking for overall/is comfortable handling but might as well keep going until they say stop.

We have 5 characters from 4 players so far. Not sure how many the GM is looking for overall/is comfortable handling but might as well keep going until they say stop.

I believe earlier they mentioned 8? I'd have to go back and check. Either way not very much liking the lack of communication so early though.

its only been 2 days. If it gets to a week then ill worry.

Yo! Pretty interested meself, and of course hoping that there's room enough. Out of curiousity, do you have any Discord plans for this? Obviously not everyone does. I just like it for ease of communication, especially when it comes to collabs n stuff.

Yes I had the same question ^
I’m holding off on creating a character till I find out. Plotting threads make me so overwhelmed so I try to only join threads with discord

PlusUltra PlusUltra Nornslayer Nornslayer Idea Idea RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 leviohsa leviohsa Damafaud Damafaud sorry if I missed tagging anybody else ^^’

yes I am still around, I do apologize for lack of communication and the sudden hold on things. I had a pretty busy work week with Labor Day coming up and I also had to say goodbye to one of my pets last weekend, I’ve just been regrouping and getting my thoughts together. I promise that tomorrow I’ll be looking over and providing feedback/approving characters tomorrow. I’ll also be setting up a discord server for this roleplay tomorrow, so if those who are interested could DM with their discord users then I’ll send out invites once that is set up. Thank you everyone for your patience

Update: The first post has been edited to include an OOC thread for those who do not use or have a discord, and for those that do have discord and would like to join the server to chat with potential members DM me and I'll send the link over!

Super interested in this and will be tracking! I hope there's still room for another character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back