• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
Reed Boiyo: In Combat

Crow Crow

Reed was rushing at the field, as late as a typical hero would get. As he got there, he was greeted with a flying Rem, headed his way!

"Ah ha! A cliché!" Reed stopped in his tracks, lowering his stance with a wide grin in his face. The excitable gamer would be then pushed back by Rem's body, managing to catch her onto his arms in a bridal carry as his feet skid along the grass. "Aw yeah, and Reed does it again!" He chuckled, his face then turning to utter shock as he then saw Professor Shingami himself barreling towards Reed and Rem! "Crap!" He yelped, turning around as the sheath on his back activated, expanding into a hard light shield as Shinigami struck, defending like a bipedal turtle.

-2 DMG!

"You good?" Reed asked, letting the fellow dreamscaper down before drawing his sword, the shield sheath sliding onto his free right hand.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

"Indeed. Let us move to finding them then." Woz nods, agreeing with everything that has been said. "I couldn't help but be absolutely worried about my Overlord. Without my guidance, I fear that he may be in distressing situations." He says with a tinge of worry in his voice, like a parent talking about his son.

The heavy blade of Sougo's weapon cut deeply into Izuru's neck, dying the building next to them in crimson. He could feel Ena and Hikaru desperately trying to get past him. So he reabsorbed them back into his body. The additional power granted from this sped up the regeneration of his wounded flesh. His face had completely healed and the pain from his new wound began to cease. Beating his wings to create gale force winds, Izuru shot into the air. Curling into a ball in the sky, he bathed his draconic body in white hot flames. Descending to the ground as a flaming sphere, he hit the ground like a comet. The ground burst out from beneath him, sending fiery pieces of rubble in all directions. Regaining his footing, Izuru then summoned forth a cluster of emerald cyclones the size of buildings. He didn't intend to kill Sougo and hoped he could snap the young man from his trance with FORCE.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Crow Crow & Main group.
"We aren't friends."
Darkrai replied to Nemurin.
"A creature like myself is not allowed any friends."

Darkrai then looked away while asking the commander a question.
"Any Ideas where the others are?"

As Izuru clashed with a corrupted Sougo, Professor Shinigami would take Rem on, grabbing her clothes with the blade of his scythe before tossing her towards a rushing Reed!

shinigami_slash.png

"I would be disappointed if this were the end, so please scream in pain instead!"

He charges towards his still-recovering archnemesis, with Reed Boiyo in his path!

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @VsProfessorShinigami

"I uh... I... I- didn't see anything aside them just being in a coma. But I guess I did hear my family utter their worst fears in their sleep or something I guess," Morty stuttered as the gang walked along, "I guess those are things they're pretty insecure about?"

"Vell, he is in some vay linked to zis Oneiros. Vhy else vould he slip Oneiros' name? One way or another, he is verking for zem, perhaps vith somevun somevhere in the middle in terms of hierarchy," the Commander suggests to Woz, "but vhat if zey split us up because zey saw us all together as an actual z'reat?"

dkR2Xo0.png

"Well, if you and the friends you were with parted because our bad guys thought you guys could beat their boss together," Vyrn glees, "then we should definitely help find your friends while you help us find ours!"

"Brilliant idea, lizard!" Commander praises.

yo45L0a.png

"Hey, I ain't no lizard!"

77MGNuN.png

"Oneiros managed to give Nemurin that bad of a beating, yet they're still confident that all of you together would threaten her?" Snow White asks.

"Numbers are z'reathening, Snow Vhite. Zat is vhy humanity puts zeir confidence in armadas. Tales of one man succeeding usually describes the others who make it possible. A Schlachtschiff is likely to lose to the same steel's verth of Zerstorers, simply because zere are more of the latter to support each oz'er, and more to stay around to fight," the Commander speaks, "If ve vere all bundled up into one man, ve vould not ve ze z'reat zey see us as. Our abilities and potential are eggs, and ve are ze baskets, ja?"

kI6EBlu.jpg

"I agree," Nemurin adds, "it doesn't matter how strong or weak I am, I am nothing without my lovely friends~!"

"If I were anything like you, then being nothing would be -burp- pretty great," Rick nonchalatantly responds, "nothing matters anyways."

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape​

"Ah, so in a sense you don't matter Old Man?" Hiruko hummed as he walked along with the group. It was mostly teasing Rick, but also Hiruko was being, well...Hiruko.

"I don't have friends, Nemurin." Hiruko spoke bluntly to his fellow Dreamscaper as he held his cane across his shoulders while they were on the move. While a technicality, he didn't quite consider it a lie.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nocturne. Nocturne. Topless Topless @TheDreamscape

talk_chr_005_07.png

"Th- thanks," Rem blushes as she faces Reed carrying her, "are you alright?"

As she stands on her own, she faces Shinigami, preparing another attack.

Shinigami_slash_2.png

"Interruptions! It is only appropriate that I finish you off in one fell swoop!"

"Not on my watch!"

A sword materializes in her hands in Rem's hands as she raises it into the air. Following this, a great light would be emitted from her body as her clothes were transformed from those of a classy detective to those of a bikini armour-clad warrior.

Rem_transformed.png

"This is the end of the line, Professor Shinigami!"

Before Shinigami's scythe could touch Reed, Rem's sword clashed with it. Sparks flew all over the battlefield as a power tug-of-war occured.

"What took you so long to unleash your true power, Ayanokouji Rem?"

"What do you mean? This isn't my true power. My true power lies elsewhere!"

"And what is this 'elsewhere'?" Shinigami would grin.

"That makes two of us, doesn't it?" Rick says to Hiruko.

"Don't be like that you two!" Nemurin would pout as she pulls at Hiruko and Darkrai's faces, twisting them into smiles. "There's nothing wrong with having a friend or two! I remember when I was a loner, much like you~!"

rSHtA2s.png

"I think now is a good time to be quiet, or we'll alert that over there," Morphe would tell all, pointing his staff to what appeared to be a giant tapir in the distance. The beast was asleep.

Summon_b_2040142000.png

"That's Ikelos, one of Oneiros' pets. He seems to be guarding something."

"Rackham and Katalina's dreams perhaps?" Lyria suggests.

00tGL1U.png

"Why assume when it's so close?" Phoebe would question, "it's in your grasp, and your curiousity is at its peak."

"Well, we're going to have to go there one way or another, now won't we?" Gran adds.

"If it's something Oneiros wants guarded, it must be something she wants us to not touch at all costs!" Djeeta says.

"Don't you z'ink it could be a trap?" Commander suggests, "I mean, clearly zis Oneiros would expect us to z'ink of z'ose answers."

"What if it isn't, cunnyseur?" Djeeta asks, "what if it does lead to somewhere Oneiros is deliberately blocking us from? I know Primal Beasts and I know they don't do 4D chess... except that one time they did, but that rarely happens."

"Vell, zis isn't 4D, zis is 3D!"

"No wonder it sucks," Djeeta scoffs.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nocturne. Nocturne. Topless Topless @TheDreamscape​

"Ah, the dream eating tapir, I thought those went extinct...He's pretty cute." Uriah allowed one corner of her lips to perk up as the group attempted to slip past the pet. Curiosity bubbled inside her skull: What could Ikelos do? Could he put them in comas? What would happen if Dreamscaperers fell into comas?

The others debated among themselves about trying to sneak past him, making the kitsune roll her eyes. Just go ahead and argue so close to the sleeping tapir, why don't they. Instead, Uriah kept her mouth shut and sniffed the air, wondering if she could somehow detect an opening.

talk_chr_005_07.png

"Th- thanks," Rem blushes as she faces Reed carrying her, "are you alright?"

As she stands on her own, she faces Shinigami, preparing another attack.

Shinigami_slash_2.png

"Interruptions! It is only appropriate that I finish you off in one fell swoop!"

"Not on my watch!"

A sword materializes in her hands in Rem's hands as she raises it into the air. Following this, a great light would be emitted from her body as her clothes were transformed from those of a classy detective to those of a bikini armour-clad warrior.

Rem_transformed.png

"This is the end of the line, Professor Shinigami!"

Before Shinigami's scythe could touch Reed, Rem's sword clashed with it. Sparks flew all over the battlefield as a power tug-of-war occured.

"What took you so long to unleash your true power, Ayanokouji Rem?"

"That makes two of us, doesn't it?" Rick says to Hiruko.

"Don't be like that you two!" Nemurin would pout as she pulls at Hiruko and Darkrai's faces, twisting them into smiles. "There's nothing wrong with having a friend or two! I remember when I was a loner, much like you~!"

rSHtA2s.png

"I think now is a good time to be quiet, or we'll alert that over there," Morphe would tell all, pointing his staff to what appeared to be a giant tapir in the distance. The beast was asleep.

Summon_b_2040142000.png

"That's Ikelos, one of Oneiros' pets. He seems to be guarding something."

"Rackham and Katalina's dreams perhaps?" Lyria suggests.

00tGL1U.png

"Why assume when it's so close?" Phoebe would question, "it's in your grasp, and your curiousity is at its peak."

"Well, we're going to have to go there one way or another, now won't we?" Gran adds.

"If it's something Oneiros wants guarded, it must be something she wants us to not touch at all costs!" Djeeta says.

"Don't you z'ink it could be a trap?" Commander suggests, "I mean, clearly zis Oneiros would expect us to z'ink of z'ose answers."

"What if it isn't, cunnyseur?" Djeeta asks, "what if it does lead to somewhere Oneiros is deliberately blocking us from? I know Primal Beasts and I know they don't do 4D chess... except that one time they did, but that rarely happens."

"Vell, zis isn't 4D, zis is 3D!"

"No wonder it sucks," Djeeta scoffs.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nocturne. Nocturne. Topless Topless @TheDreamscape​

"I suppose so." Hiruko chuckled, before grunting as Nemurin reached out and started messing with his face.

"Stop." He huffed, annoyed but not very upset. Removing her hand from his face, he gave her a pat on the head.

"In my line of work you don't have the time to make friends, so I'm not bothered about it not do I care for it. Some people just prefer to be alone. Or they do as they want." He replied as the group came upon a sleeping tapir.

While the form he had wasn't what the Baku 'Hiruko' originally looked like, the
current Baku had an inkling feeling that the old form from long ago looked similar in shape if not in appearance. Probably not as cute looking, however.

"Extinct?" He muttered quietly at Uriah's comment, tilting his head slightly as he did so. He gave the Kitsune a curious gaze as if noticing her for the first time, despite being aware of her presence for a small while.

Crow Crow P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape

Last edited:
--Another Zi-O--
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"Ngh..!" Sougo groaned as he is pushed away by Izuru's thrashing, causing him to land on the ground and prepare for his next move. He tossed his greatsword to the side, soon dropping his fist hard on the corrupted Ridewatch.

ANOTHER FINISH TIME!

With Sougo's other hand, he pressed the top crown of the driver, soon spinning it about, echoing a distorted grandfather clock's chime.

TIME REVOLT!

"Nggghh...N̸̯̝͖̥̱̾̌͒͊̌̔̉̊̒̀͑̍̋̈̓͋̓̏̀̌̆͒̏͆̑́̈́̇̂͗͘̕g̴̡̡̨̧̧͎͔͙͓̳̮̻͔̩̳̣͙̳̰͕̙͍̟̦͎̹̗̜̑͌̉̈́̀͌̕ͅg̸̡̧̢̧͍̱͕̣̦̟͉̫̬̦̖̠̘̮͈͚̲̮͎̤͔͈͓̥̖̲͒̐̎́̂̏̈͌̽̿̂͊̿̽̀͛͆̽̃̆͐Ģ̵̡̹͙̩̞͈̭̲̜̯̳̜̼̦̼͙̪͇̫̲̝̝͍̫̫͓͉̺̭̄͐̑̊̽͊̉̆̅̐̒̾͌̓́̃͊͌̀͂͌̊͗̄̈͌̊͂͗͘̚͜ͅÃ̴̛̺̰̭̤̤̙̟͖̫̯̰̲̠̗͖̼̻̟̫͙̦̗͓͚̊͋̂̊̈́̋̎̆̾̅̏̒̃͐̋̍͑́̂̃͋̚̕͘͠͠͝ͅĄ̶̨̢̰̳͍͎̣̜̦̙̥̳̰͇̥̗͐͂̂͛͐̋͗̈͌̎̿͂͐̾̀̉̀̀̄̏͐̓̾͜͜͝͝h̵̨̗̼̪̻̹͉͖̣͇̩͚̘͇̫̝̖̖̝̮̘̲̺̰̗̥̤͈̯̜̐͆̂̈͌̋͒̚̕͜ͅh̸̢̧̼͚͕̩̜̺͇̝̼̟̦͚̳̜̖̙̗̫͚̜̪̤̳̝̟͓̓̍͒̿̈́͊͋̈́̏̓̅͑͛͘͜͝ͅḨ̶̧̻͖̮̥͚͔̱͔̝̟̳͕̯̱̗͉͖̙͚̗͔̠̻͍͎͙͊̃̌̎̀͛̍̉̇̕͘Ḧ̷̨̢̡͕̻͖̬͚͖͈̪͚͕̦́͒̄̇̽̈́̄̀̉͆̋̊̾̂͂͘͜͠H̵̨̨̺̤̰̘͓̞̹̞̝̺̙̮̮̱̘̭̫̞͎̮̹̦̫͍͛̆͜!̸̨̝̳̩̺͐̓̏͝!̴̼̘̇̓̓̀̎̏̆̐̿͂̕!" Sougo crossed his arms as clouds of darkness gather in his bodies, eminating dark winds as let out a mighty roar, matching the intensity of the winds of Izuru's wings. His fist curled in a dark ball as he then threw it at the flaming hot mass that is Izuru crashing into him. Surviving the flaming debris, the shockwave that resulted pushed both combatants back, Shinigami's dark influence still oozing out of Sougo's body, his feet planted into the ground as he withstood the emerald cyclones with loud growls and snarls.

Reed Boiyo: In Combat

Crow Crow

"I've done this like half a dozen times, I'm good." Reed smiles before Rem transforms, stripping into a typical JRPG Bikini Armor that's 1000 times stronger than normal armor(somehow). Reed drew out the cartridge from his GCU, popping it on the bottom hilt of his sword.

LOADING! WEEB CHARGE!

"Toh!" Reed leapt over the clashing rivals, somersaulting with three flips as he lands behind the professor, his blade glowing bright pink, his other hand tapping the crystal on its guard.

MASTER TRIFORCE SMASH!

"Friendship, motherf*cker!" Reed would then perform a flurry of slashes, resulting in a glowing triforce mark which would explode if the slashes actually hit their mark.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

"Perhaps if we could successfully capture it..." Lavenza pondered aloud, rubbing her chin as she stared at the cute looking dream Tapir. "Mayhap we could force an answer?"

"I suggest not." Woz shakes his head, "It's likely that its stronger than it appears to be. Looks can be deceiving, after all." Woz prepared his Driver, awaiting for the group's full decision.

If we talk about openings, there was definitely a decent enough gap between the doors and Ikelos, small enough for the likes of her to squeeze through. Granted, to do so would be to trudge very close to it.

"We're going to have to wake it up one way or another, now won't we?" Djeeta asks. "I mean, sure, it's sleeping, but there's no way a Primal Beast would have that inefficient a gate guardian. One way or another it's going to open its eyes and notice us."

"It von't, if ve look the other vay."

3030135000_Morphe_and_Phoebe_(Event)_boy_character.png

"We can't leave any stone unturned," Morphe says to Commander.

"But vhat if-"

"It could be a trap, it could be what we're looking for. In this realm - it could be anything."

"Ve're deliberately taking risks, huh?"

"Haven't we always?" Nemurin asks.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nocturne. Nocturne. Topless Topless @TheDreamscape

008cu06_01.png

"What the-"

Professor Shinigami was surprised.

No matter. He needed to do something.

Using his power, he shifted the upper triangle of the formation to align with one of the lower triangles, weakening the attack as the explosion occured!

▲ ▲

"Even after deliberately weakening your attack power through my tactics, it's still rather impressive. I underesti-"

BOOM!

Another explosion occured, this time right at Professor Shinigami's face.

"Eat lead!"

Belmond Banderas had appeared, having fired missiles at the mad Professor. He delivered another two blows, this time at the possessed Sougo, who has probably endured attacks worth more than ten of these before.

"You think that can truly defeat me?"

"No, I don't. Those were just warning shots."

"A threat? Considering my current circumstances, it appears that it holds quite a bit of weight. Come, my servant of darkness, Zi-O. To embrace your nature as a slayer of humanity is important, but we must take our leave, for now," Professor Shinigami ordered, then turns to Reed, "speak your name, child."

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @VsProfShinigami​

Last edited:
--Reed Boiyo || Kamen Rider Another Zi-O--
Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"Gaaaaagghh!!" A familiar pained scream echoed throughout the outskirts of the village, prompting Reed to glance to where the Barkeep shot and see what seems to be a Zi-O, but drastically different. As the smoke clears, the difference can be seen like night and day.

For one, he's practically bleached white. His fingers now sharp claws. That watch strap draping cloth thing now spiked and jagged.The clockhands on his visor, too.

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold your fire he's-!" Reed then glanced behind him, trying to get the Bar Keep to not shoot at his ally, however, he glanced back to see Sougo still standing, snarling like a dog with rabies. "He's...Fuck, he's turned evil, isn't he." He sighed, realizing what's up.

"Uggghhh. . ." His posture slack, Sougo glanced to Shinigami, the Rider King now under his grasp. He approached the nightmare bringer, standing beside him like a faithful servant.

"Bleached, monster like suit? Crooked, broken clock look? Gotta say, Sougo, looks pretty cool." Reed chuckled, flashing a somewhat nervous smile. "If only you're not evil though."

"Grrr..."

"Yeah, you're right, it wouldn't make sense now, would it?" Reed tried to pinch the bridge of his nose, thwarted only by his visor. He turned to Shinigami, who had asked for his name. "...xX🅱ussySlayerXx." He lied in a serious tone, trying to get the nightmare bringer to say something funny to help him lighten up his mood. Nervous as he is in loosing a comrade, Reed needed a good laugh to balance it out.

A familiar pair of lips would press themselves to the back of Nemurins neck. Though for some reason they felt ghostly, like they were barely there. "I say that anything would be better than this back and forth routine we've got going on" said a soft male voice. Izuru brushed Nemurins hair out of her face and waved to everyone present. "Hello all! Just popped in to tell you that Professor Shinigami has taken over Sougo and Will... he's currently engaging Reed right now so I had enough breathing room to send this-" Izuru's sentence was cut short as he disappeared. V tapped the side of her head three times and Izuru reappeared as a mess of pixels before regaining stability. "Thank you, V. Nightmare Moon trapped us in a town named Ulthar... this place reeks of Lovecraftian horror. Though the local cat populace is rather friendly" remarked Izuru as he rubbed his chin. V stared at her partner up and down before smirking. "Did you come to report this or did you just miss our boss?" said V as she glanced at Nemurin. Izuru didn't respond and fixed his collar. "I'll have to return to the conflict soon, our fighters need support and I think Shinigami plans on taking Sougo with him....we'll be in touch....ta ta!" said a smiling Izuru as he disappeared once more. V sighed and shrugged at the others who just had to witness this exchange.

Crow Crow Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. P PopcornPie

"If only I had a reliable shrinking spell..." Uriah whispered. As easy as teleportation would be, teleportation magic was far from silent. Using a roar to blow Ikelos away would just alert him and every other beast who happened to be around. Going back in time would be useless without a solution to tell their past selves about. Awakening Ikelos with fire or ice would just enrage him. "What to do, what to do..."

In the middle of her puzzle-solving, Izuru reappeared, chipping Uriah's hardened face open. He delivered frightening news before she could even begin to ask of the others' whereabouts. Mind control!? They were dealing with mind control!? And Nightmare Moon had returned! "Oh ye gods, is everything going wrong?!" Uriah bemoaned, her fur ruffling. "This is awful! We must go over there and help, but our path is blocked and we don't know exactly where the others are!" Her voice gained a panicked snarl.

--Woz || Lavenza--

BEYONDRIVER!

"Shall we?" Woz placed the driver onto his waist, once more, preparing for battle. However, his movements were halted by the android girl who was with them, reporting a message from Izuru, who states that Sougo's team had landed on a different dream town. In addition to that, Sougo's also under control of the enemy. "...What?" Woz' voice stung with anger, his eyebrows furrowing with father-like rage. As soon as Izuru's visage disappeared, Woz set his sights on the creature that bars the path.

"I believe the time for trivialities had passed. Time is running short, and so will my patience." Woz calmly states, soon flinging his scarf towards Ikelos. The scarf wrapped around the giant purple tapir's body tightly, tight enough to be uncomfortable for it to wake up. Without hesitation, he tugged on the scarf with great force, attempting to fling it off into the distance.

"Oh dear, we better do something about it," Nemurin, a bit saddened, said, "are you all handling your-"

As the line was cut, Nemurin expressed some sadness and worry.

Snow White, placing her hands on Nemurin's shoulders, said, "Izuru's cries for help... I could hear him fighting the evil. That means that they'll find a way, Nemurin, one way or another. I know they will because these are people you have chosen, and you choose friends better than I do."

"They're also the type who would never think of hurting their friends..."

"All of z'em?"

"Most of them."

Woz succeeded in his plans as the tapir was flung away. One could hear it squeal as its body flew in the sky.

"Zat was easy, but does anyone z'ink it was too easy?"

"Well, shortstuff," Vyrn comments, "if life gives ya lemons, ya make lemonade. Life just gave you apples, so just eat them whole!"

In any case, there was now an unguarded door, made of metal.

"Well, we were already taking a risk with that move, might as well take another," Djeeta suggests.

"That looks like the door that Katalina and I..."

"So we've found Katalina's dream?" Gran asks, "let's take a look."

Phoebe tapped the doorknob, and just as she was about to turn it, all could hear whirring in the non-parallel purple sky.

What started as a dot in the sky enlarged with each passing second.

Something was about to drop.

HXgcT3k.png

"What comes around," Phoebe would tease, "goes around, does it not?"

"I know I said zat z'ings vere too easy, but I z'ink it would be neat to avoid zat!"

The Commander frantically grabs Phoebe's hand, turns the knob and opens the door.

"Everyone! In!"

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nocturne. Nocturne. Topless Topless @TheDreamscape

008cu10_01.png

"xX🅱ussySlayerXx... I will etch that name into my memory. Only time will tell if it will stay there for all eternity. Zi-O, we're leaving."

Appearing beside Zi-O, the mad Professor covered both of them in his cloak, vanishing without a trace.

"You're not getting away.!" Rem would merely slash at the air.

He got away.

"Is everyone alright?" Belmond, running towards the group, would ask.

"Physically, in the head, or both?" Mr Kitty nonchalantly says.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:
Darkrai
@Ze Commander's Gang

Darkrai's legs retracted as he flew into the doorway after the duo went in. Once on the other side, Darkrai looked around to see where they were.​

"Of course, just throw it into the air." Uriah muttered, shaking her head. She darted to the doorway without trouble, but took time to make a thin forcefield for extra insurance should anyone dawdle.

--Reed Boiyo--
"Got'eem." Reed let out a smirk, the gamer staring at Sougo as the Rider King glanced behind his turned back.

". . ." It turned silent, as if wanting to say something but didn't. No, it couldn't. As Sougo and Shinigami disappearing into the darkness, Reed sheathed his sword into his shield, retracting back into a regular old sheath as it slid back into it's original spot. On his back.

"Well for one, I don't know if Woz is gonna fucking kill me for letting this happen, but I'll live." Reed expressed his concern, "Though that edgy mofo showing up here of all places makes me feel like this place is important to the overall plot." He rubbed his chin, turning to Rem. "What do you think? Should we lurk here a bit longer or shall we start to go off and look for the Sougo and potentially this Beast?" He asked, seeing as Rem's the veteran Dreamscaper out of the two of them.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

Woz and Laenza followed the Commander's order, rushing inside the door afterwards, wherever it may take them.

"Oh dear, we better do something about it," Nemurin, a bit saddened, said, "are you all handling your-"

As the line was cut, Nemurin expressed some sadness and worry.

Snow White, placing her hands on Nemurin's shoulders, said, "Izuru's cries for help... I could hear him fighting the evil. That means that they'll find a way, Nemurin, one way or another. I know they will because these are people you have chosen, and you choose friends better than I do."

"They're also the type who would never think of hurting their friends..."

"All of z'em?"

"Most of them."

Woz succeeded in his plans as the tapir was flung away. One could hear it squeal as its body flew in the sky.

"Zat was easy, but does anyone z'ink it was too easy?"

"Well, shortstuff," Vyrn comments, "if life gives ya lemons, ya make lemonade. Life just gave you apples, so just eat them whole!"

In any case, there was now an unguarded door, made of metal.

"Well, we were already taking a risk with that move, might as well take another," Djeeta suggests.

"That looks like the door that Katalina and I..."

"So we've found Katalina's dream?" Gran asks, "let's take a look."

Phoebe tapped the doorknob, and just as she was about to turn it, all could hear whirring in the non-parallel purple sky.

What started as a dot in the sky enlarged with each passing second.

Something was about to drop.

HXgcT3k.png

"What comes around," Phoebe would tease, "goes around, does it not?"

"I know I said zat z'ings vere too easy, but I z'ink it would be neat to avoid zat!"

The Commander frantically grabs Phoebe's hand, turns the knob and opens the door.

"Everyone! In!"

008cu10_01.png

"xX🅱ussySlayerXx... I will etch that name into my memory. Only time will tell if it will stay there for all eternity. Zi-O, we're leaving."

Appearing beside Zi-O, the mad Professor covered both of them in his cloak, vanishing without a trace.

"You're not getting away.!" Rem would merely slash at the air.

He got away.

"Is everyone alright?" Belmond, running towards the group, would ask.

"Physically, in the head, or both?" Mr Kitty nonchalantly says.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Well, that was one way to deal with the obstacle in their path. It was also a bit of an annoyance.

Hiruko sighed heavily as he followed after the Commander and the rest through the door, resisting the urge to roll his eyes and comment on how stupid he thought it was to throw the Tapir into the air.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SilverDingo SilverDingo @Others @TheDreamscape

• The last thing heard before the gang jumped in was the sound of the Tapir's pillow bouncing off Uriah's barrier. One could've sworn it was cracking, but there was no time to take second glances to confirm whether the Tapir was going to break through, or whether everyone went through, for that matter.

As all began to fall through the void and onto the ground, they would find themselves falling face-flat into the scenery.

Or they would have if Nemurin didn't create an inflatable boat from nothingness for all to land on.

429944_344589985586665_2083709862_n.jpg

Considering that they were travelling down a river of milk and everything was made of sugar and sweets, that was for the best. There didn't seem to be anywhere to wash hands for miles. But hey, at least everything was edible.

"Wow, ze graphics here suck," the Commander scoffed, "everyvun here?"

"What's this place?" Snow White would ask Nemurin.

"I've never been here before," Nemurin responded, "but it looks fun~"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Takumi98 Takumi98 Crow Crow

As always, Uriah maintained an aura of grace as they glided through the seemingly bottomless void, spreading her tails out to keep herself aerodynamic and balanced. "Perhaps one of us should have looked through the door first." She mused, her head forced upwards. When she tilted it back down, however, she discovered that they were about to land in a world made of chocolates, milk, and other candies-In other words, a world made of fox poison. The least lethal substance here would give her intense nausea and diarrhea. "Oh, no..."

The inflatable boat only provided some relief; The sickening stench of milk clogged her airways and batted at her stomach with kittenlike paws. "Urrrrp...N'uuggh...Consider this my limit..."

• The last thing heard before the gang jumped in was the sound of the Tapir's pillow bouncing off Uriah's barrier. One could've sworn it was cracking, but there was no time to take second glances to confirm whether the Tapir was going to break through, or whether everyone went through, for that matter.

As all began to fall through the void and onto the ground, they would find themselves falling face-flat into the scenery.

Or they would have if Nemurin didn't create an inflatable boat from nothingness for all to land on.

429944_344589985586665_2083709862_n.jpg

Considering that they were travelling down a river of milk and everything was made of sugar and sweets, that was for the best. There didn't seem to be anywhere to wash hands for miles. But hey, at least everything was edible.

"Wow, ze graphics here suck," the Commander scoffed, "everyvun here?"

"What's this place?" Snow White would ask Nemurin.

"I've never been here before," Nemurin responded, "but it looks fun~"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Takumi98 Takumi98 Crow Crow

"I think everyone's here and accounted for, more or less." Hiruko responded to the Commander as he rested his cheek against his fist, watching the milk river pass them by. This seemed like a dream from a child, one that wouldn't have tasted good anyway given it was full of sweets and the like. Everything was starting to look the same too.

"So...are we going to ride this river until we either hit something or end up on land?" He asked, gaze landing on both Nemurin and Commander.

Nemurin made a comment about the place looking fun, and after a brief glance at Uriah, he glanced back to the leader of the Dreamscapers.

"I'm not sure I'd call this place fun, Nemurin." He deadpanned.

Crow Crow P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Reed Boiyo--

"Dude's got a point. You're pretty much on the red in terms of HP." Reed caught up to Rem by jogging, grabbing her wrist to stop her to walking away. "You'll get one shotted if we go after more of Shinigami's bullshit at your current state without proper preparations. And we can't afford to lose another soldier." He spoke seriously, unlike the usual happy go lucky Reed they know. He turned to Izuru, who was still recovering. "Yo, you good for a Party Heal? If you can't, don't say anything. I'll run to town later and grab some healing supplies." He asked, requesting health recovery from their resident magic specialist before turning to Belmond. "Quickie, does the town have a shop that sells bandages or potions or something? Standard Healing Items and all."

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie Takumi98 Takumi98

"Another dream...?" Woz would take note as they appeared to have landed on what appears to had landed on a different looking scenery, one that appears to be made out of sweets.

"What strange tasting dirt." Lavenza mused as she licked the softcream off of her fingers, wiping off the syrup that got on her cheek. "Reminds me of the delicacies on the other side."

"In any case...We should move along." Woz states, eager to find Sougo and free him from whatever caught him.

"Oh, it's much more fun for you humans than it is for me." Uriah continued to grump, showing noticeable green skin beneath her luscious facial fur. She scooped milk into her paw, grimacing as it chilled her paw pads and slithered down her wrist. "Milk can be ingested by canines and canids alike...or so it seems. In reality, it wreaks havoc upon our intestines, bringing us a nasty case of the runs."

Her attention switched to a giant, sugary wafer growing out of the ground. "That item is deception at its finest. Its color and dry texture resembles harmless, if not fattening, wheat bread. It's cleverly hiding sugar, that awful white poison that only fattens and ruins teeth."

Next, she pointed to a mountain topped with some of that disgusting, runs-like substance the call "hot fudge". "Perhaps that one is the worst of all. Chocolate. One minute, it's sweet as anything, smoothly and respectfully walking down your throat." Her eyes narrowed. "The next minute, it's leaving you helpless to watch as your organs fail one by one. This is a horrible world, not one thing here is safe."

Lavenza and her softcream put it over; Uriah hurled right into the lake, hoping that nobody would taste it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back