• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
"Well, you're in the World of Dreams, and from the looks of things, you're currently outside your dream," Morphe points to the various doors floating around as he addresses Spongebob, "every one of these is someone's dream."

"You're curious, aren't you?"
Phoebe teases Spongebob, her head closing in to his eyes, "you want to see what everyone else is churning in their little heads?"

"Wha- what kind of -burp- priorities did you have, Darkrai? Li- licking your -burp- balls? If you have any, that is," Rick rudely commented as he takes his alcohol out and chugs it nonchalantly.

"Guten tag, Spongebob Squarepants! I am ze Commander of ze Crimson Axis," the Commander shook Spongebob's hands, "vut you may call me vy my actual name-"

"OH SHIT, A NAZI!" Rick points to the Commander and begans to chase him in circles.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! VOZ, SUMVUN, SAVE ME!!!!" The Commander exclaims as he begins to run away from Rick.

"C- come back here, you -burp- fascist scum! I- I'm going to b- beat the -burp- crap out of you!"

"I am not Nazi! I am Kriegsmarines!"

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98

You would think that Hiruko would of been paying more attention to the rest of the group that would help him wake Mizuki up so he could get back to eating nightmares at the Silver Star Teahouse. That wasn't the case. At some point, the Baku had mentally checked out, a bit dazed and quiet as he brooded and more than likely missed something or other. The reality of the situation was that he was simply hungry, and hadn't eaten in a while, so he stopped paying attention at some point.

Spongebob's scream seemed to do the trick of getting his attention on whatever was happening now. So, he used his cane to trip up Rick in his chase of the Commander without trying too hard to make it look accidental. Really, it was more so for his own entertainment than for helping the other.

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

--Reed Boiyo--
Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Dude...What era did you time travel from?" Reed raises a most bewildered brow at Louise when asked about what a Gamer is. "Actually, wait, no, don't answer that. That's just rude of me. Fuck." He raised a palm, preferring the dreamscaper not to answer. "Being an Epic Gamer is pretty obvious. I'm really great at video games which makes me a really cool person." He answered, slightly exaggerating.

Afterwards, another latecomer showed up and introduced herself. At this time, Louise also revealed that she's been trapped in a mirror for 70 years.

"That explains it." Reed shrugs, downing his drink.

--Zi-O II--
Crow Crow Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Taking damage, Sougo winced as combined his dual blades into one greatsword, temporarily being binded taking in the lightning bolts thrown by one of the two more strange women that came to his aid.

Is this that harem thing Woz is talking about?

Regardless, the Rider King groaned as he stood up, soon coming face to face with the fact that his opponent had split into four, one for everyone, I suppose.

"I think I can do this..." Sougo breathed a sigh, attempting to reassure himself in this awful situation as he held his greatsword. Once more, he lunged for an attack, swinging his weapon in a downward slash.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

"As you may have heard, I am Woz." Woz introduced himself, soon sending out his scarf to grab Rick's leg, forcing him to trip.

"I am Lavenza. Pleased to meet you." Lavenza bowed courteously, grabbing the sides of her dress.

"You are vorried about Yuchino, izzat not right, Uriah? Zen ve should save her soon, ja?" Commander asks. "Izzit a good idea for her to accompany us on this adventure?"
Uriah was now speaking through harsh whimpers and quiet sighs, her eyes twitching and misty. "You do not understand. I did not limit myself, and now I can even sense nightmares in other timelines, if they are strong enough in number." Her nose fell to the ground, but her eyes did not shift in any direction. "I was too late to prevent the timeline from being destroyed. I could only have saved so many. They were begging me for help." A once dignified voice was now shrill and shamed. Her sleek body trembled like chalk in an earthquake. "'Help me, rescue me, Miss Kitsune! If not I, save my child!' The world unraveled all around me, I had no time to think about who I was saving. I wasn't even thinking about whether or not Yuchino was there. In hindsight, I should have, but I failed. Now I can only pray that she wasn't..."

It was then that she let her upper body drop to the ground, folding her ears back like a scared rabbit. "Some of the ones I saved, even some of the ones who died, horribly, remind me of clients I've worked with. I confiscated their memories of the old timeline, but I still worry about their futures." Among the ones she recovered were a rabbit with no limbs, an archwizard out in space, the soul of a little girl in a hat, and a bounty hunter; Even if she rescued their loved ones, they all seemed oddly reluctant to leave, even when their multiverse was rapidly crumbling...She'd just have to add checking up on their dreams to her chore list. (Haha, yes, this narrator is SERIOUSLY going there. Press F to pay respects for Chronology Ultimate and all characters unfortunate enough to have gone down with it)
He looks to Darkrai, "took our time? Nein nein nein, aren't you ze late arrival?"

"Yes he is~" Nemurin responds with but a smile, "but Darkrai is here and that's all that matters~."
"You..."

At the mention of Darkrai, Uriah finally lifted herself off the ground, hardening her shivering eyes. "...Are you not a bringer of nightmares yourself? I do recall having to help some of those in your native world."
Crow Crow & Company

Darkrai had looked away when Commander called him out for being late.

"I am a busy pokemon. I had priorities."
Darkrai looked at Spongebob and just gave a slow nod before turning away.
"...As did I." Uriah uttered guiltily, resigning herself to sitting with her tails curled around her as introductions commenced. It was true, she did try to keep an ear in this timeline, and she did see glimpses of the money kracken. "Perhaps it was a little selfish, abandoning my fellow Dreamscaperers to pursue a crumbling timeline...But their combined fear was so great, they understand, correct?"
iyYqDFG.png

"I think this 'Mr Krabs' you're talking about... well, he's the one dreaming, my sister and I merely removed everyone and everything that wasn't native to the dream," the boy says, "anyways, I'm Morphe. And that there is my big sister-"

00tGL1U.png

"Phoebe," the girl introduced, "so, what brings you to this part of town, fellow dreamwalkers?"

"Ve are here to find ze one who was called... vat is her name again? Ah! Oneiros! Zat Nightmare Dopant said it!"

jHYcZ42.png

"Hey, we are too!" the girl in blue said, "Oneiros took our friends, so we're out to find her! She's got our friends stuck in her nightmares, so Morphe & Phoebe offered to help us out!"

frO1i9i.png

"By the way, I'm Lyria."

"Who is this cute little lizard accompanying you?" Nemurin would ask.

VsLqsRO.png

"Hey! I ain't no lizard!" the winged lizard protested, "The name's Vyrn! And this here is my best pal, Gran!"

Gran_%28Versus%29.png

"That's right! I'm Gran" the one referred to as Gran said, "OK Djeeta, you can stop your antics now."

Gran pulls someone from beneath the cloudy surface of the Dreamscape.

My_210201_1.png

"Ninja! Haaaa!"

Gran spins her around like a hurricane that slowly turned from a red to a pink, then smacks his palm on the strange girl's head. From the looks of things, this girl's outfit was changed with just that spin.

Djeeta_%28Versus%29.png

"I'm giddy... I mean Djeeta! I'm Djeeta!"

"Sorry about that, Djeeta really gets into her role," Gran added.

The Commander approaches Gran and Djeeta, observing them as he circled them like sharks.

"Tham Ngan..." that was all the Commander said as he squinted his eyes at them.

"Goddamn cunnyseur..." was the response Djeeta gave as she too squinted her eyes to stare into the Commander's.

"Uh... what's happening?" Gran, confused and probably intimidated, asks no one in particular, "is there something I'm not getting?"

"Nope!"

latest

"Wha- what the f*** did we get -burp- ourselves into, Morty?" Rick Sanchez, temporary member of the Dreamscapers, would say as he observed everyone introducing themselves, "I'm not here to 'ma- make -burp- friends'."

latest

"Don't be like that Rick," his sidekick and grandson, Morty, would reply, "d- don't be such a spoilsport, Rick. Y- you're the one who wanted this adventure Rick."

"Well MOOOORRRTY," Rick retorted, "that's easy for you to -burp- say, because yoooou're the one -burp- enjoying it!"

Topless Topless Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo @Nocturne LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 @Dreamscape
"Well, thank you for getting us out." Uriah muttered to Morphe while still wrapping her tails tightly around herself. From there, she simply allowed Commander to speak for her, wondering how the other teams were holding up. "...I just feel as through Luna should be with us, where has she gone? Surely she knows something about collapsing timelines."

Despite the deepness of her trance, herself nearly drowning in a whirlpool of screams, the belch of a drunken man had Uriah uncurling. She even stood up slowly, keeping her tails drooping behind her. "Are you the same old man I recovered from the destroyed dimension?" The kitsune's eyes were bright and curious, not to mention hopeful.
"Well, you're in the World of Dreams, and from the looks of things, you're currently outside your dream," Morphe points to the various doors floating around as he addresses Spongebob, "every one of these is someone's dream."

"You're curious, aren't you?"
Phoebe teases Spongebob, her head closing in to his eyes, "you want to see what everyone else is churning in their little heads?"

"Wha- what kind of -burp- priorities did you have, Darkrai? Li- licking your -burp- balls? If you have any, that is," Rick rudely commented as he takes his alcohol out and chugs it nonchalantly.

"Guten tag, Spongebob Squarepants! I am ze Commander of ze Crimson Axis," the Commander shook Spongebob's hands, "vut you may call me vy my actual name-"

"OH SHIT, A NAZI!" Rick points to the Commander and begans to chase him in circles.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! VOZ, SUMVUN, SAVE ME!!!!" The Commander exclaims as he begins to run away from Rick.

"C- come back here, you -burp- fascist scum! I- I'm going to b- beat the -burp- crap out of you!"

"I am not Nazi! I am Kriegsmarines!"

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98

"Dreamwalking is quite an adventure, young sponge." Uriah continued to speak softly, gently weaving her tails around Spongebob. "We manage the darkness and sorrows one might face as they dream. I am Uriah, a kitsune you may have seen in a dream, albeit from afar."

Unfortunately, Rick acted on bad instincts, and pursued Commander on grounds of her German accent being suspicious. "You simply cannot leave these kinds of men unattended..." She sighed, hastily landing herself between the two. Spreading her tails out before Rick, she growled sternly, "'Nazis' are an unfamiliar concept to me, but I will not allow you to attack my superior."

Side: Izuru

Blood, he tasted blood as it dripped down his tongue. Izuru could feel every single one of his tastebuds explode with flavor. Opening his eyes, his view was hazy. The world was blurry and unclear. Attempting to get up, he found himself having to lean against the wall. His stomach began to churn, an intense heat building up inside of it. Placing his hand against his abdomen, Izuru found it covered in his crimson lifeblood. Lifting up his shirt, he found massive wound showing his innards. It was slowly sealing up, though the blood splattering remained. His head began to throb with an intense pain that nearly made him slump back to the ground. Next to him, he heard to purrs of a familiar black cat. Taking a deep breath, he attempted to remember exactly why he was in such extreme pain. Then his mind began to clear, information began to leak through. He recalled having observed the elderly professor make his move against Sougo-kun. Wanting to dive into the action, he decided not to rush things. These constructs may not even be the true professor. So he decided to try something, something dangerous. He pulled out two of his own ribs, covered in bits of his flesh. Calling forth Lucifer and Merkabah from the expanse, he merged their demonic souls with his magnetite rich body parts. The result was a pair of beautiful maidens, wreathed in light. As he was about to pass out from the pain, Izuru had named them. Ena and Hikaru were what he settled on. Ena was his gift to those who would harm the innocent. Hikaru was his light to shine upon those who tried to escape their sins. They were the first of his divine creations, born of his flesh. He sat atop the building, watching his newest children make their debut.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Side: Ena

Ena scowled at the multiplying enemy before her. How cowardly of him to make more of himself merely because he was outnumbered. Huffing, Ena called forth for more lightning to strike at her opponent. "For you who dare to taint this land with your filth...feel the righteous judgement!" cried Ena as more lightning rained down from the sky. Her habit blew in the wind, her robes fluttering in the growing gale. Then she clapped her hands together and began praying in in strange language. "S drilpa vovim c balance, dluga ol ah weapon ar shall dluga ol victory g g dooain!"said Ena as she then spread her hands outward. Golden flames followed her palms to create a long pole made of solid fire. Grasping the pole, it changed its form into a very deadly looking spear. Twirling it with a single hand, she tap the spear against the ground. The ground beneath her began to rumble slightly as the earth beneath them sent rocks flying towards Professor Shinigami. "This is the Lance of Michael, created for smiting the greatest sinner in the universe....it should work fine for smiting YOU, filth" stated Ena as she pointed its sharp tip at the Professor with killing intent.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Side: Hikaru

"Good....I needed a decent workout today...let me show you the difference in power between you and me, old man" said Hikaru as she smiled sadistically at Professor Shinigami. She almost felt bad for the old guy. Knowing senile old fools like him? He probably didn't even have that long to live. Yet he chose to spend his time pursuing such fruitless endeavors. Though that wouldn't stop Hikaru from painting the walls with his viscera. She needed to test out the gift her Daddy had given her before his nap. Ena got a stupid spear, which supposedly could kill anyone evil with incredible speed. However, Hikaru had gotten something far better. "Er vglmh dgmvej ez fmbmjsl, vgmjh al m lmwej he dlihgeo mbb re ewweil al!" said Hikaru as two spheres of fire began spinning in front of her palms. Grabbing them with her hands, they reformed into guns. Although these guns looked like they had been merged with daggers. Twirling the shortswords a few times, she opened fire on the old man. Whizzing at him were projectiles packing three times the power of an Agidyne with six times the speed. Any other weapon would crumble handling such power, but this was custom made for Hikaru. Twirling her guns again, she brought down her artillery. Calling forth her immense power, she summoned thousands upon thousands of projectiles made from solid light that rained down on Professor Shinigami

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Crow Crow

"Oh shit! Oh f***! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Rick would groan in pain as he tripped.

"Zis is a dream, zat von't hert," the Commander responds.

"Sh- shut the f*** up you -burp- nazi," Rick responds, "look what you did to my leg!"

"Vut I am not nazi, I am Kriegsmarines."

"Oh geez Rick, m- maybe we should just accept that, you know? I mean, she hasn't really done any nazi things throughout this thing. I really don't think there are like, are like any nazis around y- you know that Rick?"

"What the f*** are you talking about?" Rick said to Uriah, "I can save myself from whatever destroyed d- dimension. Myself."

"Yeah, we did it l- like o- one time."

"Shut up, Morty."

Rick looks to Uriah.

"Oh, so you're working for the nazi, huh? Well, that means I'll have to-" Rick prepares to draw his blaster before Morty smacks it off his hands.

"RICK! STOP! F***ING STOP! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE MOM, DAD AND SUMMER FROM THEIR GODDAMN COMAS AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS- IS... KILLING F***ING NAZIS THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE!" Morty was clearly furious. Displaying a slightly saddened face for a change, he faced Uriah, "sorry about Rick, he's uh... uh..."

"Completely sane and fine, thank you very much, Mooooorty."

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape

The Professor Shinigami that Ena targeted would begin to charge forth, scythe swinging and ready to clash with the spear of Michael.

Hikaru's Professor would negate the fire rain by spinning his scythe, the circular spinning producing a bolt of energy that partook in a tug-of-war with the shining rain. The collision would create great explosions that would push them both back.

Zi-O II's attack would collide with the Professor's scythe. "By the end of this, you will not have a head to carry a crown!" Professor Shinigami would raise a leg to trip Zi-O II.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @VsProfShinigami​

Last edited:
A silky blue head tilted. "But you clearly needed me to...That's right, I took your memories. At last, they might be yours..." Uriah produced a glowy wisp out of the purple spot on her forehead, one that showed a tiny image of Rick with some robot girl named Penny. That timeline's Rick had been trying to repair her when the timeline collapsed. "Should these belong to you, should they bring you pain, forgive me." With the memory snagged in her tailtips, Uriah attempted to cram it inside Rick's head. If the memory was not his, the memory would simply refuse to enter his cranium, and Uriah would put it away again.

With that, Uriah got into a defensive pose as Rick drew his weapon, only for his grandson to outburst about their own situation. "Comas, you say?" The kitsune rubbed her chin with her paw. "Comas are hard to deal with, though perhaps all of us together might be enough to work them back into the realm of consciousness."

Crow Crow

Professor Shinigami would spin his scythe to unleash a strong bolt of energy that repeatedly clashed with the many bolts Will released. It was a tug-of-war, with Shinigami winning slowly but surely as he approached Will. At first, it seemed like an equal clash, but it easily overpowered her, his energy consuming her body!

"SUBMIT TO YOUR FATE!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @VsProfShinigami

Mr Kitty, having left Izuru's side for a bit, walked into Bar Deras, signified by the creak of the door and the ringing of the bell.

"Mr Banderas, am I interrupting something? Oh, it looks like I am. Well, I do need a little aid in something. I lack opposable thumbs and all."

Alpha, approaching Mr Kitty, ran up to him and meowed.

"Why yes, my brethren. It is an emergency. Also, I suggest you leave little Roa behind. It's... something she shouldn't see."

"That doesn't sound good," Belmond says, "Roa, take care of the place. I'm going to check things out."

"Got it, Bangiras!"

"Well, I wish I could chat, but this seems important," Belmond turns behind to speak to his customers, "I will be back soon."

"I'll help you out!" Rem exclaims, "Alpha, Beta, let's go!"

"Too many cooks, so they say, too many cooks."

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BarDeras

"F***ING CHRIST! Keep the f***ing Marvel Movies out of my f***ing mind!" Rick would exclaim, "ah... mindless cashgrab movies... get them out of my head!"

Yy8kSH3.png

"That is the state of everyone in our village who has been inflicted with the Primal Beast Oneiros' Nightmares," Morphe said to Uriah.

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape​

Will hissed as she brought her other hand to bear against the madman and his dark power. Quintessence bolts flew out from her body, sparking as The Keeper summoned her full power to keep herself from being overwhelmed.

“I make my own fate!”

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:
--Zi-O II--
Crow Crow

Sougo didn't flinch in Shinigami's attempt to trip him--although he did,the knee bending, Sougo refused to loose balance, shakily holding his clash against his opponent.

"That's not what's gonna happen!" Sougo gritted his teeth, attempting to push back the black clad professor, rushing at him with a flurry of great blade slashes.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

"Oneiros?" Woz and Lavenza asked at the same time when Morphe revealed that the situation's caused by something called Oneiros.

"Hm. I believe we have found the name of the Beast we are supposed to vanquish, am I not right?" Woz asks, turning to Nemurin.

"Very much so. Although it would be easier said than actually done." Lavenza turned to Morphe, questioning him. "What do we know about this Primal beast?" She asked, rubbing her chin.

--Reed Boiyo--
Crow Crow

"Ooh, sounds ominous!" Reed turned his attention to the talking cat, who was asking for the Barkeep to come with him, asking to leave Roa behind. As Rem stood up with her pets, Reed simply raised his hand. "You go do that, I'mma go keep Lil' Miss Roa here company for a bit." He says, waving at the Dreamhunter as he soon turned to Roa. "So...You a demon or a dragon?" He asked, pointing at her horns without a damn.

Side: Izuru

Izuru retreated into his own mind, the pain overwhelming him. Who knew that creating two new godly beings would put such a burden on him. His gaze turned dark as he saw his hands phase in and out of existence. Within the recesses of his mind, Izuru floated on his back in an endless sea. The sky was dark and full of stars, dotting the blackness with flecks of white. Izuru even began to make out familiar constellations. "Big Dipper....Orion....Sagittarius..." noted Izuru as he gazed at the glittering expanse in above him. Eventually he felt himself hit something, it was an island comprised of rocks and a singular beach amongst this great ocean. Pulling himself onto the sand, Izuru looked toward the distance. He felt a presence emerge and make its way next to him. It was a figure completely obscured by a dark robe. "So what brings you to this place?" asked Izuru as he looked at the figure. Without a word, the figure just kept its gaze on Izuru. "Geez, you really are a bad talker...I'm the same... although I may need to learn since I have potentially all of eternity to get good" replied Izuru as he dusted off his pants. Taking a step forward, Izuru began to wade back into the water. The hooded observer quietly watched him. "I have to get back now... I have business to oversee" uttered Izuru under his breath.

"Forge forward, Godslayer.... remember that your Authority can topple even the gods themselves" said a familiar raspy voice as Izuru felt himself begin to wake up
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Side: Ena

"You disgrace this spear by dragging out this battle, filth" said Ena as she coldly stared at her opponent. Ena squinted at him with a fire in her eyes that could have seared through steel. With a look at her spear, one could tell it was of the highest quality. The polished oaken shaft had not a drop of blood nor a speck of dirt on it. The base of the spears head was covered in runes transcribed in ancient Enochian. "I shall come at you with one of my mightiest blows....I cannot risk you coming for Father!" cried Ena as her spear began to glow with a golden light. "Michael...Gabriel...Raphael...Uriel..." chanted Ena as she held the spear in both hands. The runes on the head began to glow one by one as she uttered the names of the four Archangels. Spinning the spear to the left, then to the right and then finally above her head. She took a stance that was both rigid and strong. Then suddenly she was gone, the ground where she stood having sunk in on itself. However, before Professor Shinigami would be able to process what was happening. Ena appeared with speed rivaling lightning with a magic spear charged with enough power to nuke a major city aimed right at his chest...
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Side: Hikaru

Hikaru was a little miffed that her attack hadn't reduced the old guy to ashes. Though she quickly got over it when the prospect of hitting him even harder replaced her disappointment with glee. "You've got a tough hide for someone who looks like a raisin.... lets see if I can carve into you with THIS" yelled Hikaru as she raised holstered her guns. Hikaru then clicked her neck and smiled at Profesor Shinigami. However it was a smile full of viciousness, cruelty and barbarism. Her body began to glow with a sickly white light that seemed to drain the color from everything around her. Cats began to screech in terror and run away in all directions. The light began to spread with alarming speed, destroying any object that got in its way before finally making it to the Professor.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Crow Crow

Sougo would see that Professor Shinigami's slash marks forming from all over his body. He would merely smile as his chopped body slid along the slash marks, before dispersing into gross-looking dream demons that attempted to seep into his body. Looks like Sougo was fighting a decoy all this time. Sougo would feel them latching onto his soul, ready to turn him into a dark entity, as evidenced by his suit slowly morphing into something with a similar design philosophy to an Another Rider, but he could feel that he had a fighting chance against them!

"You fool! Do you realise- oh no, OH NO!" Ena's attack was successful. Her Prof turned out to be a decoy created by amalgamated dream demons that proceeded to get decimated by a nuke-level blast that rose into the sky. If it weren't for her move, they would've given her a hard struggle. But they're gone now.

As Hikaru's Professor Shinigami spun his scythe to deflect the attack, the scythe would break as they struck him. They scattered into dream demons before their full annihilation, ready to possess her. These dream demons would then attempt to possess her, but something about her caused them to be repelled by her, allowing her to successfully resist them.

Unfortunately, as Will released all her energy and succeeded in her tug-of-war, Professor Shinigami stood there, panting after taking the hit, his cloak veiling him, but smirking. This one was clearly more durable than the others in some way - implying that he was the real one and the others were but fakes! That was when his dream demons emerged from the ground below Will to possess her. While others had the chance to fight, Will could not fight against these dream demons as they began to turn every bit of her remaining Quintessence dark and sinister, while filling her empty reserves with their own darkness and poison. She would soon become an evil entity, much like what had happened to Luna and what was happening to Sougo right now.

stalk_chr_008_05.png

"Good. Soon, you will become the truest, purest embodiment of humanity!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @VsProfessorShinigami

"There's your emergency, Mr Banderas," Mr Kitty lead Belmond and Rem to a broken Izuru, who had recently woken up. Rem could only gasp at the sight.

"What happened, Izuru?" Belmond asks, clearly concerned as he gently lifts the lad up.

"I think I know," Rem faced a certain direction as Alpha and Beta growled at it. It was made more obvious as a pillar of light rose into the sky from that direction. "Mr Banderas, take Izuru back, I'm going to investigate. Come on, Alpha, Beta, let's get to it."

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Crow Crow @IzuruWakingUp

"I'm a demon! My tail isn't as thick as Dola-san's, so that's how you know I'm not a dragon," Roa entertained Reed's questions without hestitation.

Roa_tail.png

"See? This is a demon tail!"

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BarDeras

Dri1X7H.png

"Oneiros is-" before Morphe could continue, Phoebe would float above him.

8dxuv73.png

"A Primal Beast of dreams, both good and bad," Phoebe would explain, some sorrow in her voice, "Primal Beasts control aspects of Phantagrande and the Skydoms - some having power over storms, others over the elements and even fate itself. Oneiros holds power over dreams."

"I zu not know vhat a Phantagrande is, vut it's clearly affecting places zat aren't zat," Commander would comment.

"Well, I see a lot of friends here that can't be from where I'm from~ this nice, fluffy dream world is a place connected to all kinds of places~," Nemurin would smile at the prospect, "to be a watcher of dreams in one world is to be a watcher of dreams in all of them~."

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape​

--A̶̜̳̿n̴͖̊͛ͅö̴̢͕͎́̿̿t̸̫̹͂h̶̳͖̒ė̴̙̺̐̂r̵̬͓̯͘ Zi-O--
Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"Gaagh...!" Sougo groaned as the dark spirits that emerged from the defeated clone started to latch onto him and his very soul, his belt changing into what seems to be his base form configuration. With a distorted grandfather clock's chime, metal clockstrap rings emerged and spun around the rider king, the suit himself start to turn bleach white, the smooth black chestplate started turning bland metal with pink highlights. The watchstrap that lay from his neck down to his long started turning spiky, his clockhands turning crooked and bent.

6xlewpnd5q051.png

Kamen Rider! Z̸͓̫̏I̵̼̼̍̂͜-̸̞̀Ő̵̲̙͋̎!̵̖̱̂

"A̴g̸h̵.̷.̶.̶!̶" Sougo fell to his knees, attempting to calm the painful transformation forced upon him. With his greatsword held in his hand, Sougo managed to stop it from advancing any further, stopping on a unique looking white base form. He stood up, trying to fight the dreadful chances, trying to force him to fight his own allies...Whoever they are.

"T̷h̸a̶t̸'̷s̷ ̸n̸o̴t̸.̷.̴.̶G̷o̸n̵n̴a̵ ̵h̴a̸p̴p̸e̵n̵.̷.̵.̴!̸" Sougo groaned, resisting Shinigami's attempts to further change his body, straining to get up, not being able to lift the blade properly. He drags his feet towards the real Professor Shinigami, trying his best to fight this corruption!

--Reed Boiyo--
Crow Crow @BarDeras

"Aw, you put a little ribbon on it, that's cute!" Reed chuckled, seeing the blue ribbon wrapped around the tip of Roa's tail. "So, how did you and the Barkeep meet anyway? Looks to me that it's a fun story to hear." He asked of the demon, still drinking his beer.

Sure, he's gonna help out, but maybe after he finished his cup of nondescript beer.

stalk_chr_008_03.png

"Zi-O! What are you doing? I am your rightful ally now!" Professor Shinigami orders as he points to Ena and Hikaru, the possession starting to take a hold on Sougo, "submit to the true nature of humanity and kill them!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @VsProfessorShinigami

unknown.png

"I first met Bangiras around the time I became a Vtuber and started living in the Vtuber World! He was one of my senpais in Nijisanji, but over time, we became the best of friends," Roa smiles, "some people think he's my papa. Do we look that similar though?"

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BarDeras​

Will felt the dark poison enter her body, wracking it with pain and fury. The Heart kicked into overdrive at that point, bathing its Keeper in divine light that shattered Shinigami’s dark webs..

..For a moment. Sadly, The Heart was not at full power and as such couldn’t protect Will like it normally would.

The Keeper was infected by the darkness. Red bolts of dark lightning sparked from Will’s convulsing body while it was barraged by dark magic.

Will let out a bloodcurdling scream as her mind was shattered, being replaced by a darker, sinister feeling.

“RRRAAAAGGHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?”

She fell to her knees, clutching her chest as red lightning crackled around her body.

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
"Oh shit! Oh f***! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Rick would groan in pain as he tripped.

"Zis is a dream, zat von't hert," the Commander responds.

"Sh- shut the f*** up you -burp- nazi," Rick responds, "look what you did to my leg!"

"Vut I am not nazi, I am Kriegsmarines."

"Oh geez Rick, m- maybe we should just accept that, you know? I mean, she hasn't really done any nazi things throughout this thing. I really don't think there are like, are like any nazis around y- you know that Rick?"

"What the f*** are you talking about?" Rick said to Uriah, "I can save myself from whatever destroyed d- dimension. Myself."

"Yeah, we did it l- like o- one time."

"Shut up, Morty."

Rick looks to Uriah.

"Oh, so you're working for the nazi, huh? Well, that means I'll have to-" Rick prepares to draw his blaster before Morty smacks it off his hands.

"RICK! STOP! F***ING STOP! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE MOM, DAD AND SUMMER FROM THEIR GODDAMN COMAS AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS- IS... KILLING F***ING NAZIS THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE!" Morty was clearly furious. Displaying a slightly saddened face for a change, he faced Uriah, "sorry about Rick, he's uh... uh..."

"Completely sane and fine, thank you very much, Mooooorty."

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nocturne. Nocturne. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie @TheDreamscape

The Professor Shinigami that Ena targeted would begin to charge forth, scythe swinging and ready to clash with the spear of Michael.

Hikaru's Professor would negate the fire rain by spinning his scythe, the circular spinning producing a bolt of energy that partook in a tug-of-war with the shining rain. The collision would create great explosions that would push them both back.

Zi-O II's attack would collide with the Professor's scythe. "By the end of this, you will not have a head to carry a crown!" Professor Shinigami would raise a leg to trip Zi-O II.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @VsProfShinigami​
Professor Shinigami would spin his scythe to unleash a strong bolt of energy that repeatedly clashed with the many bolts Will released. It was a tug-of-war, with Shinigami winning slowly but surely as he approached Will. At first, it seemed like an equal clash, but it easily overpowered her, his energy consuming her body!

"SUBMIT TO YOUR FATE!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @VsProfShinigami

Mr Kitty, having left Izuru's side for a bit, walked into Bar Deras, signified by the creak of the door and the ringing of the bell.

"Mr Banderas, am I interrupting something? Oh, it looks like I am. Well, I do need a little aid in something. I lack opposable thumbs and all."

Alpha, approaching Mr Kitty, ran up to him and meowed.

"Why yes, my brethren. It is an emergency. Also, I suggest you leave little Roa behind. It's... something she shouldn't see."

"That doesn't sound good," Belmond says, "Roa, take care of the place. I'm going to check things out."

"Got it, Bangiras!"

"Well, I wish I could chat, but this seems important," Belmond turns behind to speak to his customers, "I will be back soon."

"I'll help you out!" Rem exclaims, "Alpha, Beta, let's go!"

"Too many cooks, so they say, too many cooks."

"F***ING CHRIST! Keep the f***ing Marvel Movies out of my f***ing mind!" Rick would exclaim, "ah... mindless cashgrab movies... get them out of my head!"

Yy8kSH3.png

"That is the state of everyone in our village who has been inflicted with the Primal Beast Oneiros' Nightmares," Morphe said to Uriah.

Sougo would see that Professor Shinigami's slash marks forming from all over his body. He would merely smile as his chopped body slid along the slash marks, before dispersing into gross-looking dream demons that attempted to seep into his body. Looks like Sougo was fighting a decoy all this time. Sougo would feel them latching onto his soul, ready to turn him into a dark entity, as evidenced by his suit slowly morphing into something with a similar design philosophy to an Another Rider, but he could feel that he had a fighting chance against them!

"You fool! Do you realise- oh no, OH NO!" Ena's attack was successful. Her Prof turned out to be a decoy created by amalgamated dream demons that proceeded to get decimated by a nuke-level blast that rose into the sky. If it weren't for her move, they would've given her a hard struggle. But they're gone now.

As Hikaru's Professor Shinigami spun his scythe to deflect the attack, the scythe would break as they struck him. They scattered into dream demons before their full annihilation, ready to possess her. These dream demons would then attempt to possess her, but something about her caused them to be repelled by her, allowing her to successfully resist them.

Unfortunately, as Will released all her energy and succeeded in her tug-of-war, Professor Shinigami stood there, panting after taking the hit, his cloak veiling him, but smirking. This one was clearly more durable than the others in some way - implying that he was the real one and the others were but fakes! That was when his dream demons emerged from the ground below Will to possess her. While others had the chance to fight, Will could not fight against these dream demons as they began to turn every bit of her remaining Quintessence dark and sinister, while filling her empty reserves with their own darkness and poison. She would soon become an evil entity, much like what had happened to Luna and what was happening to Sougo right now.

stalk_chr_008_05.png

"Good. Soon, you will become the truest, purest embodiment of humanity!"

"There's your emergency, Mr Banderas," Mr Kitty lead Belmond and Rem to a broken Izuru, who had recently woken up. Rem could only gasp at the sight.

"What happened, Izuru?" Belmond asks, clearly concerned as he gently lifts the lad up.

"I think I know," Rem faced a certain direction as Alpha and Beta growled at it. It was made more obvious as a pillar of light rose into the sky from that direction. "Mr Banderas, take Izuru back, I'm going to investigate. Come on, Alpha, Beta, let's get to it."

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Crow Crow @IzuruWakingUp

"I'm a demon! My tail isn't as thick as Dola-san's, so that's how you know I'm not a dragon," Roa entertained Reed's questions without hestitation.

Roa_tail.png

"See? This is a demon tail!"

Dri1X7H.png

"Oneiros is-" before Morphe could continue, Phoebe would float above him.

8dxuv73.png

"A Primal Beast of dreams, both good and bad," Phoebe would explain, some sorrow in her voice, "Primal Beasts control aspects of Phantagrande and the Skydoms - some having power over storms, others over the elements and even fate itself. Oneiros holds power over dreams."

"I zu not know vhat a Phantagrande is, vut it's clearly affecting places zat aren't zat," Commander would comment.

"Well, I see a lot of friends here that can't be from where I'm from~ this nice, fluffy dream world is a place connected to all kinds of places~," Nemurin would smile at the prospect, "to be a watcher of dreams in one world is to be a watcher of dreams in all of them~."

When Rick complained about his legs, the Baku rolled his eyes. As amusing as the old man was, it lasted all about five seconds. It was a bit of a shame, but there were other things to think about.

"You'll live." Hiruko hummed, tapping his cane on the ground for a moment and not giving Rick another thought. He perked slightly at the mention of nightmares, gaze landing on Morphe and his sister as he tuned the rest of Rick's ramblings out.

"Do you have a vague idea of where they may be?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as he spoke.

Crow Crow @TheDreamscape

--Another Zi-O--
Crow Crow Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"My...Body...!" Sougo groaned, straining to even raise his greatsword at Professor Shinigami. Snarling and Growling, Sougo's movements suddenly turned sperratic, twitchy as he turned towards Ena and Hikaru, holding his greatsword. On its own, the Rider Face on the Greatsword teleported to the Jikan Girade's slot. The Greatsword glowed bright putple, emiting clock rings as the Rider King slowly walked towards Ena.

SAIKYOU! FINISH TIME!

"R̷u̷n̶.̵.̵.̸P̶l̸e̸a̴s̵e̴.̵.̷.̶!̴" Sougo pleaded in a growled tone to the two as he raised the greatsword, a beacon of darkness emerged from the greatsword. Pink japanese letters appeared, spelling out 'KING GIRI GIRI SLASH'. With a shockwave, he swung his blade, bringing the tall dark beam down at Hikaru, attempting to smash the girl!

KING!
GIRI GIRI SLASH!

--Reed Boiyo--
Crow Crow

"I'm sorry, a V-what now?" Reed raised a brow, confused on the term Vtuber. Is this some sort of normie term that he doesn't know of? Sounds like a Youtuber or something, though it seems like it's more corporate based...Probably. "I can see the resemblance." He answered Roa question, sipping his drink.

Rick's exclamation of disgust had Uriah wrinkling her brow. "Sir, what on earth is a Marvel movie?" Nope, absolutely not the man she was thinking of, and she wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. "It's all right, the memory wouldn't have gone into your head unless it belonged to you."

Then the conversation moved on from the old man to a primal dream being, which Uriah listened to intently, then to how each person navigated the dreamscape. "I myself wander dreams, and seek those who have troubles bleeding into them." Uriah brushed some fur out of her eye. "I strive to be pacifistic, unless conflict is unavoidable, just as I promised myself and my birth family." She continued to hold that memory between her tailtips with a weak frown. "...I promised I wouldn't fail." Her voice fell to a meager croak. That timeline collapse slapped her in the muzzle, and reminded her how much was at stake. In these troubled times, even other multiverses entirely were dying. And what was she doing while her own was in danger? Her family would be scolding her for sure. Reflecting on all that brought a rare sight: Her slender ears drooping. "I-We must find this primal being. Comas can easily lead to death, and I have lost...so many today..."

Izuru awoke to the sight of Mr Kitty staring at him. In a daze, he looked around the room. He was being carried by Belmond, the bartender from before. It would seem the creation of his daughters had taken quite a bit out of the young deity. Breathing ruggedly, he coughed up a few flecks of blood. "My...children...." wheezed Izuru. He had trouble sensing their presence, he couldn't find them. Where were the twins and what were they doing right now? Taking a few moments to take a few deep breaths, Izuru's vision cleared up. He saw a large explosion of holy energy, akin to a small nuclear bomb. Ena shouldn't have needed to pull such an attack. The elderly professor was far below her paygrade. Unless... Izuru had been had! The professor was far stronger than he thought and Izuru had let his arrogance get the best of him. Izuru leapt out of Belmonds arms and began scaling buildings by jumping on them. He needed to be strong for them, strong enough to protect the girls he foolishly brought into this world. Izuru gave in to his instincts, allowing his impulses to guide him. Leaping to another building, Izuru's foot made a crater in the tiling. Jumping through a window, the glass pinged off of his hardening skin. His hands sliced through a chimney has they became clawed forelegs. A piece of flying debris was smacked aside by his newly grown tail. Ramming through an unfinished brick wall with his horns, he spread his wings and descended upon his daughters location. Landing hard enough to create a building sized crater, Izuru roared at the top of his lungs. Opening his maw, Izuru devoured the attack from Sougo and bellowed loud enough to shatter windows and collapse chimneys.

1602396988555.png

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Lucky you, never heard of -burp- Marvel movies. Well, k- keep it that way," Rick says to Uriah.

CMA3Ds6.png

"I'm able to sense the presence of Primal Beasts," Lyria says, "but in a place like this, Oneiros must really know how to hide."

"Yeah, we were thinking that finding our friends' dreams would help, since Oneiros recently cast them into slumber," Gran adds.

"That's why we turned to Morphe and Phoebe for help," Djeeta would add.

KyrIeeB.png

"Morphe and Phoebe cannot perform the help that they have been turned to for if all of us continue to stay around, now can they?" Phoebe teases.

Dri1X7H.png

"My sister has a point, let's ask questions while we walk," Morphe would add, "if we find Oneiros' minions, chances are we're closer to Oneiros than we think."

008cu26_01.png

"You are submitting to your true nature, Guardian, now, heed it and-"

As Izuru arrived to devour Sougo's attacks , Professor Shinigami grinned.

"How many names does this devil have?"

That was when his shoulder was shot by a silver bullet, causing him to clutch to it.

"More than you!"

A familiar voice rang throughout the field.

"Well well well, if it isn't Ayanokouji Rem," Professor Shinigami, "I knew you would come. It was only a matter of when."

rem_2.png

"Whatever you did to Sougo and Will, I won't forgive you!"

Alpha and Beta began to glow bright as they transformed into wilder, larger, more feral-looking forms, ready to fight Professor Shinigami.

005se04_12.png

"You're prepared," the Professor laughs as the bullet would fall to the ground, his skin regenerating, "but so am I! Hmmm... how shall I do this? Threaten you with the prospect of you hurting your innocent little friends, or to face you off directly to finish you off immediately!"

He looks to Izuru's presence.

"Hmmm... I am left with no choice. Zi-O, Guardian, take care of that lesser devil and his spawn! Ayanokouji Rem is mine!."

"Vtuber. There are lots of us - hundreds, even thousands! Maybe you'll meet more of us in future. You see, to be a Vtuber, you-"

The door slams open.

"Bangiras, what's the rush?"

"Don't mind me, Roa," Belmond runs for the back of the bar, before running back out with three bazookas strapped to his back.

"That Izuru just up and flew to the sky after we found him bleeding. So much for the melodrama," Mr Kitty walks in just as Belmond rushes out. "Ooh, looks like he's really hurrying. That's my cue. You just can't leave that Izuru alone for five minutes, you know that?"

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BarDeras​

--Another Zi-O--
Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"P̴l̸e̶a̴s̴e̵.̷.̷.̸R̴u̷n̷.̵.̵.̵!̶" Sougo groaned for help as Shinigami ordered him to attack Izuru's new form, activating his precognition as he drew out a white Naginata that resembles two clockhands stuck together.

Like a scene from a fantasy novel, Sougo leapt onto the air in order to face off against the demonic entity, whom he doesn't know was Izuru himself. Blades glowing in twilight--a drastic contrast of both light and dark, hacking and lunging at Izuru's dragonic head!

--Reed Boiyo--
Crow Crow

Suddenly, the glasses within Bar Deras shattered to bits, causing remaining Beer to suddenly spill out of the glass like a miniature explosion.

"Aw, phoey. There goes my first beer." Reed sighs, dropping the handle of the glass, shattering it further. Shortly after, the barkeep went back in and grabbed three bazookas before walking out, stating that a comrade of theirs up and did a jesus impression, ascending to the heavens. "Sounds like break's just about over." He stood up, stretching his arms. "It's been fun, Roa-chi, but looks like I gotta kick some ass!"

Reed chuckled, cracking his fists before hopping off of the shattered window, rushing towards the clash on the outskirts of the city.

"Qui resistunt Wyrm inebriatus flamma" said Izuru as his eyes changed from red to gold once more. He saw Professor Shinigami turn Will and Sougo against him with his dark magicks. Izuru could sense Will's power, it rivalled that of a Rogue God. Through V, Izuru knew all too well about how powerful Tokiwa Sougo was. The two of them together with their inhibitions removed? Izuru might very well fall before help can even arrive. However he understood that any day he ventured out from his civilian life could be his last. Yet Izuru remained firm on his decision to protect Ena and Hikaru. As long as his children continued on, he'd live on through them. So with a clear mind, Izuru took the full force of Sougo's attack. His right eye was blinded by what seemed like a thousand suns for but a moment. Wailing in pain, he felt blood trickle down his face. Sougo had claimed his right eye and a good portion around his right eye socket. Droplets of crimson fell onto the stony ground beneath them. Fighting back the burning sensation in his face, Izuru inhaled deeply. With a mighty breath, he exhaled a massive plume of flame at Sougo that reduced all rubble around the young Rider to ash.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Of course." Uriah crowed softly, wandering ahead of the group with her tails swaying. "I'll...try not to get involved in any more timeline collapses. Now, little boy," Her eyes flitted to Morty. "Was there a warning sign of any kind for Oneiros? Does he target specific insecurities with which to trap victims?" Uriah herself had it all down to a science: Claustrophobic areas were usually linked to isolation, being surrounded by stronger enemies was a fear of insignificance, being hopelessly lost in the dark meant a fear of not belonging.

--Another Zi-O--
Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Sougo was pushed down by the force of the flame breath, burning the grass around him in this very outskirts. Glancing back at the Dragonic Izuru, the clockhands on his helmet span, activating his precognition as he dashed towards the Dragon's main body, trying to see if he would be met with any dangers while reaching for Izuru's neck.

--Woz || Lavenza--
Crow Crow

"Hm...That Dopant from before." Woz rubs his chin, turning to commander. "Didn't he say something about working for someone?"

"Considering there were two of them intended to split us of, we can deduce that this was no ordinary Nightmare attack." Lavenza pondered as the gang walked alongside each other.

As Izuru clashed with a corrupted Sougo, Professor Shinigami would take Rem on, grabbing her clothes with the blade of his scythe before tossing her towards a rushing Reed!

shinigami_slash.png

"I would be disappointed if this were the end, so please scream in pain instead!"

He charges towards his still-recovering archnemesis, with Reed Boiyo in his path!

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @VsProfessorShinigami

"I uh... I... I- didn't see anything aside them just being in a coma. But I guess I did hear my family utter their worst fears in their sleep or something I guess," Morty stuttered as the gang walked along, "I guess those are things they're pretty insecure about?"

"Vell, he is in some vay linked to zis Oneiros. Vhy else vould he slip Oneiros' name? One way or another, he is verking for zem, perhaps vith somevun somevhere in the middle in terms of hierarchy," the Commander suggests to Woz, "but vhat if zey split us up because zey saw us all together as an actual z'reat?"

dkR2Xo0.png

"Well, if you and the friends you were with parted because our bad guys thought you guys could beat their boss together," Vyrn glees, "then we should definitely help find your friends while you help us find ours!"

"Brilliant idea, lizard!" Commander praises.

yo45L0a.png

"Hey, I ain't no lizard!"

77MGNuN.png

"Oneiros managed to give Nemurin that bad of a beating, yet they're still confident that all of you together would threaten her?" Snow White asks.

"Numbers are z'reathening, Snow Vhite. Zat is vhy humanity puts zeir confidence in armadas. Tales of one man succeeding usually describes the others who make it possible. A Schlachtschiff is likely to lose to the same steel's verth of Zerstorers, simply because zere are more of the latter to support each oz'er, and more to stay around to fight," the Commander speaks, "If ve vere all bundled up into one man, ve vould not ve ze z'reat zey see us as. Our abilities and potential are eggs, and ve are ze baskets, ja?"

kI6EBlu.jpg

"I agree," Nemurin adds, "it doesn't matter how strong or weak I am, I am nothing without my lovely friends~!"

"If I were anything like you, then being nothing would be -burp- pretty great," Rick nonchalatantly responds, "nothing matters anyways."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back