• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
As Professor Shinigami stepped away from Will's attack, he grinned. "Justice is such a predictable concept, which is why I am always prepared for it!"

Will would find herself completely immobilized after she landed on the ground. Her whole body began to sting. Every fidget, every movement made the pain harder, stronger.

"Regret it already? Will you perish from the shock to your heart, or are you stubborn to the point of staying there forever, even if it means endless pain?"

Spinning his scythe around, he fired an blast of energy at Zi-O II.

"I haven't forgotten about you, Kamen Rider!"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @VsProfShinigami

"I said it's a she because the jellyfish looks like a dress. She didn't have legs, or eyes, or a mouth, so I thought she was more jellyfish than human," Roa explained, "she had flowers growing out of her hair, too!"

"Jellyfish are slimy because they're 90% water, and they live all their lives in it," Belmond says, "makes me wonder how this jellyfish will feel."

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @BarDeras​

Will felt her body freeze up as it was wracked with pain. The Keeper dropped to her knees as The Heart launched into action, bathing her in a serene pink light that forced the curse to shatter.

Now free, Will lifted her hand to the sky, summoning a bolt of divine lightning that she flung at the two fighters.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

When Will performed her action, her power was tainted, transformed into dark poison that stung her. At the same time, the same sensation continued to cut into her.

It turns out that she was being held in place by red threads, and every attempt to move a muscle would be halted. Red threads would cut into her with the pressure of knives as she would continue to bleed!

"What did I tell you, girl?"

Turns out, the thin threads formed and slinged from trees like an elaborate spiderweb, and Will slamming into the battlefield from above only caused her to get entangled and cut!

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @VsProfShinigami​

Will screamed as her body was cut into by the dark web, her armor struggling to protect her. The Heart burned inside her chest, using what little power it had to keep her internal organs from collapsing.

The Keeper spat out blood, black and dark as the very web that ensnared her.

“Let..me...go!”

Louise thoughtfully drummed her torn, bitten fingernails against the watch on her wrist. "Well, jellyfish are pretty weak if you avoid the stingers. Maybe... if we can avoid its attacks long enough... we can completely obliterate it."

The kitsune had disappeared from the scene for so long. Why? Well...She was dealing with a sudden influx of nightmares all on her own from a collapsing timeline. She came back into this particular timeline grumbling and panting, her fur matted and tattered. Or whatever the proper explanation for her absence would be. When she found the strength to lift her nose again, she noticed two new Dreamwalkers, alongside some kind of cartoon sponge, all in a pretty lavender field. "H-hello..." Uriah greeted weakly. "I can only pray that Yuchino was not where I was..."

• --Reed Boiyo--
    Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

"Hey, hey, don't judge the tropes. There's a reason why Chtulu's a squid and not a bear~" Reed simply turned to Louise, spinning his stool to face her. "Sides, makes it easier for us to hunt it down and kill it. Bears are just tough, no question." He sighs, twirling his cup, swirling his beer.

"A jellyfish with hair?" Reed raised a brow, "Now it's sounding more and more like it actually had a humanoid body inside the jellyfish. My epic gamer senses are telling me so." He says, sipping his beer once more.

Louise stared at her glass for a moment, confusion gathering on her face. She moved her hand ever so slightly, as if she was going to raise it. After an awkwardly long pause, she spoke. "Um, what's a gamer, exactly? Like, I've... heard the term before, but what is it?"

Side: Ena

"Whoever walks in integrity will be delivered, but he who is crooked in his ways will suddenly fall" said a feminine voice. Walking from the shadows, hands clasped in prayer was a nun. Her eyes opened to reveal golden eyes that radiated with otherworldly light. Her habit seemed to flutter lightly in the wind. Her smile was warm and welcoming. However the moment she looked at the elderly professor, her expression changed entirely. The gentleness was replaced by bloodlust, pupils dilating to dots. With the heels of her boots clicking against the stony ground, she approached. "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies" said the nun with venom dripping from every word. Her body began to shine with golden light, the sky beginning to rumble "For you who defile this land with your filth...to be purged utterly is your only fate" replied the nun as she raised her hand to the sky before bringing it down. A cluster of large lightning bolts would then fall upon Professor Shinigami...

1602041477749.png

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Side: Hikaru

"Geez, Ena really needs to dial it back with the holy vengeance" said another female voice near Will. Walking out of the darkness was a brown haired girl with eyes the color of blood. Kneeling down next to Will, she gave a sideways smile. "Well aren't you a cutie? If we weren't in this terrible situation....I just might help myself to you~" said the girl as she gingerly grasped Will's chin. Threads attempted to ensnare the girl, but she waved her hand at them. The threads became encased in solid ice, which the girl broke with a snap of her fingers. "Now then, cutie....let me see if I can break your binds" said the girl as she looked at the threads holding Will. Raising a single fingergun to the sky, she brought it down and playfully shot it at the threads. The threads would then be assaulted from every angle by projectiles made from solidified shards of lights.

1602042088000.png

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Uriah's normally brilliant red eyes retained a very weak shine. "No, not in these fields, that's not what I meant." Her voice remained a terrified wheeze. "A collapsing timeline...I tried to save as many as I could, and still remember to search for her, and come back to this timeline...I could only watch you all act from visions..." Damn it all! She couldn't possibly have performed a thorough search with the brief time she was slotted. She couldn't even be sure if Yuchino could cross timelines with that quill.

"Wait." The first pair of spots on her back started to glow, and the whiskers on her cheeks tingled. A mysterious presence was getting ready to appear. "Who...who are we talking to? Yuchino?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

“No offense....but... I’m..not... into girls...” Will managed to choke out.

Will was silently screaming in pain as the attacks from new allies tried to free her from her prison. The Heart of Kandrakar had kicked into overdrive as it began drawing energy from the area around Will to keep her body running under the intense amount of stress.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"You are vorried about Yuchino, izzat not right, Uriah? Zen ve should save her soon, ja?" Commander asks. "Izzit a good idea for her to accompany us on this adventure?"

He looks to Darkrai, "took our time? Nein nein nein, aren't you ze late arrival?"

"Yes he is~" Nemurin responds with but a smile, "but Darkrai is here and that's all that matters~."

iyYqDFG.png

"I think this 'Mr Krabs' you're talking about... well, he's the one dreaming, my sister and I merely removed everyone and everything that wasn't native to the dream," the boy says, "anyways, I'm Morphe. And that there is my big sister-"

00tGL1U.png

"Phoebe," the girl introduced, "so, what brings you to this part of town, fellow dreamwalkers?"

"Ve are here to find ze one who was called... vat is her name again? Ah! Oneiros! Zat Nightmare Dopant said it!"

jHYcZ42.png

"Hey, we are too!" the girl in blue said, "Oneiros took our friends, so we're out to find her! She's got our friends stuck in her nightmares, so Morphe & Phoebe offered to help us out!"

frO1i9i.png

"By the way, I'm Lyria."

"Who is this cute little lizard accompanying you?" Nemurin would ask.

VsLqsRO.png

"Hey! I ain't no lizard!" the winged lizard protested, "The name's Vyrn! And this here is my best pal, Gran!"

Gran_%28Versus%29.png

"That's right! I'm Gran" the one referred to as Gran said, "OK Djeeta, you can stop your antics now."

Gran pulls someone from beneath the cloudy surface of the Dreamscape.

My_210201_1.png

"Ninja! Haaaa!"

Gran spins her around like a hurricane that slowly turned from a red to a pink, then smacks his palm on the strange girl's head. From the looks of things, this girl's outfit was changed with just that spin.

Djeeta_%28Versus%29.png

"I'm giddy... I mean Djeeta! I'm Djeeta!"

"Sorry about that, Djeeta really gets into her role," Gran added.

The Commander approaches Gran and Djeeta, observing them as he circled them like sharks.

"Tham Ngan..." that was all the Commander said as he squinted his eyes at them.

"Goddamn cunnyseur..." was the response Djeeta gave as she too squinted her eyes to stare into the Commander's.

"Uh... what's happening?" Gran, confused and probably intimidated, asks no one in particular, "is there something I'm not getting?"

"Nope!"

latest

"Wha- what the f*** did we get -burp- ourselves into, Morty?" Rick Sanchez, temporary member of the Dreamscapers, would say as he observed everyone introducing themselves, "I'm not here to 'ma- make -burp- friends'."

latest

"Don't be like that Rick," his sidekick and grandson, Morty, would reply, "d- don't be such a spoilsport, Rick. Y- you're the one who wanted this adventure Rick."

"Well MOOOORRRTY," Rick retorted, "that's easy for you to -burp- say, because yoooou're the one -burp- enjoying it!"

Topless Topless Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 P PopcornPie SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne Nocturne LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98 Dreamscape Dreamscape

"Well, I doubt you'll be able to dig much from us - or this place for that matter. I came here specifically because I heard it was a place this beast would never visit," Belmond shrugs his shoulders, "but if you ask me, I think this is a humanoid with only a torso, while the only thing you see of her lower body is her extensive dress. Like an elaborate RPG design."

Meanwhile, it appears that a Dreamscaper was there this whole time.

"Hey Pen!" Rem said to the succubus, "you haven't introduced yourself to Mr Banderas & Roa-chan, now have you?"

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BarDeras

"Predictable!" Shinigami's scythe extended like a chainwhip, and just as Zi-O II freed Will with his slashes, the weapon would wrap around the two, with the blade stabbing into Zi-O II's shoulder. Improvising the chained pair as a flail, he would spin them about so that they could take the lightning bolts for him. After which, they would be freed from the grasp of the chains, lying on the ground all charred and shocked, and the weapon retreated back to a scythe.

But hey, at least Will was free from the torturous threads.

"These odds..."

Three more Professor Shinigamis appeared - now there was one of each for each fighter.

"I like them!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
1602070696319.png

"So I was on Mr. Krabs' dream then? Then that means I might be dreaming as well!" SpongeBob said before he pinches his side. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed in agony, but nothing happened. "Huh? Could've sworn I would wake up by now." He said, mildly disappointment at the result. The group who welcomed them introduce themselves and after that, Spongebob would introduce himself to them. "It's nice to meet you, my name is SpongeBob SquarePants." He said, offering anyone of them a handshake.

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98

Last edited:
Crow Crow & Company

Darkrai had looked away when Commander called him out for being late.

"I am a busy pokemon. I had priorities."
Darkrai looked at Spongebob and just gave a slow nod before turning away.

"Well, you're in the World of Dreams, and from the looks of things, you're currently outside your dream," Morphe points to the various doors floating around as he addresses Spongebob, "every one of these is someone's dream."

"You're curious, aren't you?"
Phoebe teases Spongebob, her head closing in to his eyes, "you want to see what everyone else is churning in their little heads?"

"Wha- what kind of -burp- priorities did you have, Darkrai? Li- licking your -burp- balls? If you have any, that is," Rick rudely commented as he takes his alcohol out and chugs it nonchalantly.

"Guten tag, Spongebob Squarepants! I am ze Commander of ze Crimson Axis," the Commander shook Spongebob's hands, "vut you may call me vy my actual name-"

"OH SHIT, A NAZI!" Rick points to the Commander and begans to chase him in circles.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! VOZ, SUMVUN, SAVE ME!!!!" The Commander exclaims as he begins to run away from Rick.

"C- come back here, you -burp- fascist scum! I- I'm going to b- beat the -burp- crap out of you!"

"I am not Nazi! I am Kriegsmarines!"

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98

Crow Crow

Darkrai heard Rick's question and glared at him with his singular eye, but then look away because that question was pretty stupid.

"Why would a Nightmare Pokemon have that capability? It is biologically impossible."

Pen

Pen puts her mug down and gives off a breathtaking smile as she walked toward the newcomers. Her Succubus nature was currently hidden, but there is a hunger in her eyes as she looks at the two people.

“Hey cuties!” She says, not preferring to any of them, “Pen at your service!” She does a small curtsie. Eying her potential prey.

Crow Crow & Company

View attachment 791243

"So I was on Mr. Krabs' dream then? Then that means I might be dreaming as well!" SpongeBob said before he punches his side. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed in agony, but nothing happened. "Huh? Could've sworn I would wake up by now." He said, mildly disappointment at the result. The group who welcomed them introduce themselves and after that, Spongebob would introduce himself to them. "It's nice to meet you, my name is SpongeBob SquarePants." He said, offering anyone of them a handshake.

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98
"Well, you're in the World of Dreams, and from the looks of things, you're currently outside your dream," Morphe points to the various doors floating around as he addresses Spongebob, "every one of these is someone's dream."

"You're curious, aren't you?"
Phoebe teases Spongebob, her head closing in to his eyes, "you want to see what everyone else is churning in their little heads?"

"Wha- what kind of -burp- priorities did you have, Darkrai? Li- licking your -burp- balls? If you have any, that is," Rick rudely commented as he takes his alcohol out and chugs it nonchalantly.

"Guten tag, Spongebob Squarepants! I am ze Commander of ze Crimson Axis," the Commander shook Spongebob's hands, "vut you may call me vy my actual name-"

"OH SHIT, A NAZI!" Rick points to the Commander and begans to chase him in circles.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! VOZ, SUMVUN, SAVE ME!!!!" The Commander exclaims as he begins to run away from Rick.

"C- come back here, you -burp- fascist scum! I- I'm going to b- beat the -burp- crap out of you!"

"I am not Nazi! I am Kriegsmarines!"

Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Takumi98 Takumi98

Ophelia would not shake hands but instead would give a bow.

DeafeningHeartyLcont-size_restricted.gif

"Lady Ophelia de la Croix of Yharnam." She said in a noble accent. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."​

Louise glanced at Pen, a slightly perplexed look on her face. "Oh, um, hi. Hello... hello to you too." Something about this stranger unnerved her - most strangers worried her though, so she was used to it.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow
Pen looked Louise over. Traditionally Succubi fed on men, but she found women to be just as appetizing. But she didn’t need to feed just yet.... “The name’s Pen. Just Pen. And who are you, cutie?”

She turned to Orphelia and noted her stance. Ohhh a tough one. “Pleased to meet, cutie, the names Pen. Just Pen. Though you call me Penny if you wish.” She looked her over as well, as potential prey. Women were harder to seduce than men for obvious reasons, but Succubi have ways around even that.
SilverDingo SilverDingo themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

"Um, I'm Louise. District... district attorney." She shifted, seeming slightly awkward, to say the least. She was (kind of somewhat) used to being flirted with, but she did tend to be more than a little oblivious.
“District attorney... ahhh that’s intriguing, intriguing indeed...” She leans in slightly closer, twirling her dark hair absentmindedly, “what’s a district attorney doing here of all places?”

"...I got trapped in a mirror for about seventy years. Managed to get out through a void, and, uh... ended up in the Dream Realm." Louise didn't know why she was saying this - she barely knew Pen, why was she saying all this?

"...I got trapped in a mirror for about seventy years. Managed to get out through a void, and, uh... ended up in the Dream Realm." Louise didn't know why she was saying this - she barely knew Pen, why was she saying all this?
“You were trapped in a mirror, oh how awful!”
It’s hard to tell if she’s being genuine or not, but to the practiced ear, she would seem suspicious.
She cocked her head allowing her raven locks to cascade down her face as her eyes shifted toward Orphelia.
“And you cutie? What’s your story?”

SilverDingo SilverDingo themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Louise seemed like she had been about to say something, but fell silent, eyes still trained on Pen, suspicious.
Mark wouldn't have done that. He would've listened-
Shut up. That was a dream, remember? You don't exist to him. To them, or anyone you knew. You're dead, remember?

That old voice was back, clawing at her brains, threading pain through her gut.
You're nothing -
God, won't you shut up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back