• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
“Well, I was born in Fadden Hills, New York. But then I moved to Heatherfield, Connecticut a few years ago. As for how I ended up here? That’s a really long, dark story.”

Will smiled at her new friend. Yet even as she tried to make her words sound pure, on the inside she felt cold.

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @BarDeras

Last edited:
He looks down at the cheese "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."he drops the money coins he found in his pocket. He didn't even know the money was in his pocket. He hopes at was enough to make the shopkeeper happy. He counties on his way to find the others.

"New York? Always wanted to go there for a holiday," Belmond comments.

"I'm from the Demon realm!" Belmond's little friend glees in response, "I visit Bangiras' place from time to time."

Crow Crow Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @BarDeras

The shopkeeper looks at the coins. "THIS MONEY'S FAKE! GET BACK HERE!"

But Leo was gone from sight.

As Leo left the marketplace, he would see a high-reaching temple on a hill - the highest point of this town. Where they there, or were they elsewhere?

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"Because I haunted a house for-" she counted on her fingers, before pausing, a frown on her face. "- I don't know. Some time. You don't just barge into someone's space. It's rude, and you might get slapped."
Crow Crow

Louise enters the bar to see the familiar-looking Holden Matthews among some other new people.

latest

"Welcome to Bar Deras, lady-"

Rem follows Louise closely behind, Alpha and Beta by her side.

"-ies. What can I get you?"

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow @BarDeras

"Nemurin," the Commander says, "ze block of swiss cheese down zere cannot fight! Ve must help him!"

"Coming right up~."

Nemurin emitted a ray of light upon Spongebob, and from his perspective, his battered body would recieve a gift from the heavens - a special set of blowing bubbles. If he used his imagination, he could make these bubbles into anything - and they'd actually work like the thing he was making!

Topless Topless

Louise fidgeted with her nail-bitten fingers for a moment, tugging at a hangnail on her pinky finger.
"Well, I would like a Bloody Mary. All the... what's the word? Fixings? The olives and celery and things? Toppings. Not a ton of vodka - my head hurts already. Please and thank you."
Crow Crow

Will blushes again when Belmond speaks to the newcomers. Fidgeting in her seat slightly, The Keeper clears her throat to ask a question.

“You guys wouldn’t happen to have any food here, do you? I’m like, really hungry.”

Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @BarDeras

Last edited by a moderator:
Izuru pets his new feline and enters the bar alongside Louise. It was a nice little establishment, smelling faintly of spice and ale. Behind the bar was a burly man wearing a uniform. He was most likely the bartender of this establishment. The sign read Bar Deras outside, which he could read but he needed Mr Kitty for the pronunciation. Louise herself was just a mess of emotions, whatever she had encountered in her dream had shaken her. Although from what Nemu-chan had stated, she was like this normally. Izuru had left her to make up her own mind about coming in here. He wanted to see her push herself to act, rather than give in to fear and trepidation. In fact, Izuru wanted to give her something as a gift for her bravery so far. Plucking a feather from his wings, Izuru attached it to a simple cord. Izuru's wings once belonged to a version of the Morningstar that lost them upon his banishment. As such, they had been kept in the vaults of Heaven. Izuru had cashed in a favor owed to him by the Seraphim of Secrets, Raziel to gain these archangel wings. Making his way over to the small lawyer, Izuru placed the necklace in her hand and smiled. Smoothing over his voice with angelic grace, Izuru spoke to her. "A gift for the steps you have made...may it bring you fortune, Louise" said Izuru as he proceeded to take a seat next to the cute redhead that was ordering food.

Interactions: themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
Mentions: Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"Huh?" She blinked, surprised by Izuru's gift. She looked from him to the necklace, then back to him. "I... um, thank you. It's... it's lovely." She cautiously tied it around her neck, seeking almost scared of accidentally breaking it.
"I... thank... thank you."
Unsure of what else to say, she simply sat down by the bar.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Crow Crow

1601386006555.png

From the light comes a set of bubbles. Reforming back to his normal shape, Spongebob looks down at the set and got a brilliant idea. He blows a bubble into the size of a large money bag and then he jumps over to the money kraken to capture it.

Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo

"Alcohol this early? Can't say I object," Belmond responds as he prepares Louise's drink. "It's on the house. This is a dream, after all, and that also means I don't pay taxes."

"Mr Banderas, you don't have to say that last part out loud," Mr Kitty responds, "it makes you look like a criminal."

unknown.png

"I guess I should introduce myself again to our newcomers. I am Belmond Banderas, the owner of this establishment - Bar Deras, the bar that has existed since the first dream. I'm not related to the actor so don't bother asking," the handsome man snickered, "this here, is my little friend..."

"I'm Yuzuki Roa! I'm from the Demon Realm!"

Belmond and Roa bowed.

"How lovely of you," Belmond says to Izuru, "reminds me of my first gift to Ange. Though... the value of that... it's more than just sentimental, isn't it?"

"I prepare some fine meals myself,"
Belmond responds to Will's query, "so, what'll it be? Salisbury steak? Venison? Any kind of meal to talk over."

"I want Omurice!" Roa squeals.

"Certainly," Belmond says.

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @BarDeras

A bearded, robed man was there to greet Leo, his eyes shimmering from the shadow of his hood. "What brings you to the Temple of Elder Ones, young man?"

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

The kraken fought his way out, before his body began to generate small change. Dollar notes and coins filled the bag to the brim, ready to burst it!

Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo

"It's, ah, lovely to meet you." Louise offered a small smile. "I'm, um, the district attorney. Former district attorney. But people usually just call me Louise. Or Worth."
Crow Crow

"Well, I didn't have too many. I retired pretty young- but I did have a rather convoluted case trying to catch a jewel thief. The guy fled across... twelve different state lines, and I got to prosecute." There was an excited gleam in the Attorney's eye. "He was clever. Could talk his way through any loophole he had - so I didn't give him any. I'm... I think that was my favorite case, actually."
Crow Crow

1601550530742.png

"Well this doesn't look too good... honestly I'd have brought an umbrella if I knew we'd be expecting a money shower... if only it weren't dream currency. I might be able to buy that dress I saw in this months summer catalogue" said a familiar feminine voice. The fighters present wouldn't recognize the owner of this voice but their leaders would. Walking into view, heels clicking against the floor; was V. Her silver hair looked blonde in this lighting, but her green eyes looked noticeably less robotic. As she adjusted her hair, her earlobes lit up with an emerald color as she surveyed the scene. From what the normally cyber denizen could see, a sea sponge and his gothic friend were having a bit of trouble with a kraken monster. Smiling coyly, she reached into the pocket of her coat. V pulled out a rectangular object of similar size and shape to a cassette tape. Holding it up, it was black with silver accents. In big bold text, it read "ZERO" in the top left corner. Materializing around her waist was a strange looking belt. "Lets... Henshin!" said V as she threw the rectangular object into the air before catching it and pressing a button.

"ZERO!!!" said the object as it briefly lit up with a silver light. V smiled and inserted the object into the provided slot on the belt, hearing it click ever so silently. She then placed her thumb on its attached lever and gently pressed down.

FORCERISE!!!

A cluster of metallic black objects appeared around V, covered in black smoke that may have caused her discomfort if she could breathe. If one looked closely at these objects, they would see them all covered in silver zeroes. The black smoke spread until it was covering V entirely, obscuring her from the sight of all present. The black objects then turned completely silver, long cables appearing to connect them to V within the smoky haze. They then all snapped towards her like a rubber-band.

kamen_rider_block_cipher_by_darktidalwave_ddm6kvf-pre(1).png

"DEVITALIZING ZERO!!!.....BREAK DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!" said the belt as an armored V appeared from the smoke and proceeded to do a cutesy pose before raising both arms into the air

"Your chances of victory are less than zero percent" said V as she pointed at the kraken

Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo Topless Topless

1601553523986.png

"Oh no!" Spongebob yelled in panic as he uses the bubble set to make a much bigger money bag and covers it. Should it burst, there will always be more room and bubbles.

Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo

The money kraken continued to do its thing, successfully breaking out of the first bag only to be trapped by another layer! It continued its assault, but it was beginning to get exhausted as its face turned to the newly arrived Kamen Rider V, hissing. It was beginning to weaken, as evidenced by how weakly its dollar bill tentacles were flailing. Its tentacles slammed against the bubble wall, intending to smack V through the bubble barrier, but alas, that could not be done.

"You're doing great, lad, keep it up!" Mr Krabs would shout from a distance, "Arr arr arr arr arrrr!"

Meanwhile, up in the skies, the Nightmare Dopant wasn't doing so good, evidenced by panting.

"Damn you... I should have total control of this dream? Why can't I destroy you all in one fell swoop?" the Nightmare Dopant was at his limit.

"Because, Nightmare Dopant, you are not Kriegsmarines," the Commander mocks the Nightmare Dopant, "and I am."

"WHY YOU BRAT!!!!" the Nightmare Dopant stretches an arm out and aims for the Commander's heart. The Commander winces and guards himself with his hands, but we all know he'd be pierced...

... or would he?

fp45y2i.png

As he opened his eyes, he would notice a barrier created in front of him. Some kind of magic, and a blue butterfly was casting it.

"Vat iz zis?"

"No... no... NO!!!! YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!!!"

As the Nightmare Dopant grew more desperate, his money kraken would weaken. He clawed at the barrier in agony, before it unleashed a burst of energy to knock him back.

Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @VsNightmareDopant

Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @VsMoneyKraken​

Will thought for a moment.
"Alcohol this early? Can't say I object," Belmond responds as he prepares Louise's drink. "It's on the house. This is a dream, after all, and that also means I don't pay taxes."

"Mr Banderas, you don't have to say that last part out loud," Mr Kitty responds, "it makes you look like a criminal."

unknown.png

"I guess I should introduce myself again to our newcomers. I am Belmond Banderas, the owner of this establishment - Bar Deras, the bar that has existed since the first dream. I'm not related to the actor so don't bother asking," the handsome man snickered, "this here, is my little friend..."

"I'm Yuzuki Roa! I'm from the Demon Realm!"

Belmond and Roa bowed.

"How lovely of you," Belmond says to Izuru, "reminds me of my first gift to Ange. Though... the value of that... it's more than just sentimental, isn't it?"

"I prepare some fine meals myself,"
Belmond responds to Will's query, "so, what'll it be? Salisbury steak? Venison? Any kind of meal to talk over."

"I want Omurice!" Roa squeals.

"Certainly," Belmond says.

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @BarDeras

A bearded, robed man was there to greet Leo, his eyes shimmering from the shadow of his hood. "What brings you to the Temple of Elder Ones, young man?"

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

The kraken fought his way out, before his body began to generate small change. Dollar notes and coins filled the bag to the brim, ready to burst it!

Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo

Will thought for a moment. Then, her face lit up as if an idea suddenly struck her.

“Got any chili dogs? I could eat like, a hundred of those. Oh. and maybe a large soda? That’d really help too.”

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @Bar Deras

"Young lady, this is a bar, not a fast food joint," Belmond laughs, "if you really want those, we can go some other time."

"Let's go MOS Burger!" Roa adds.

"MOS is nice, yes," Belmond nods.

Belmond looks to Louise, an intrigued expression decorating his face, "quite the trickster. I'd love to hear some tales of him. Who knows - maybe I could meet him some day and hear things from his perspective."

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @BarDeras

Sougo was still outside Bar Deras.

He could feel being watched.

"Ka. Ka. Ka."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @TownOfUlthar

"Nemurin...

UKN2Qbw.png

... BEAM!!!!"

Nemurin unleashed a powerful beam at the Nightmare Dopant. However, the Nightmare Dopant fired back with his own variation of Nemurin's signature move, releasing a giant laserbeam from his forehead. It was a beam-of-war.

"Looks like Oneiros did a number on you, you useless leader!" the Nightmare Dopant cackles. "You're not as strong as they say!"

"Oneiros? Hu izzat?"

"I said too much!"

As the Nightmare Dopant was slowly beginning to win the beam of war, a shadowy figure whizzed past all!

"An ally?" Snow White asked.

"An ally," that was all Nemurin said as she smiled.

Nocturne. Nocturne. LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @VsNightmareDopant

Topless Topless SilverDingo SilverDingo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @VsMoneyKraken​

Last edited:
Darkrai.png
The mysterious shadow had flown towards the Dopant with its left hand raised, crackling electricity enveloping the fist.
"Thunder Punch!"
The electrified fist slammed hard into the nightmare, as the shadow's full appearance can be seen now.

@Dopant Fight Crow Crow

Louise shifted slightly. She took a small sip of her drink. "That's... probably not possible. It was... a good while ago, and I'm pretty sure a human of his age wouldn't still be alive now. But he was quite a character. Pretty funny, too - he was practically talking circles around his defense lawyer."
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back