• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
Rem decides to tail Mark, the Actor and Louise, Alpha and Beta by her side.

"I don't know who they are, must be Louise's friends," she whispers to her animal partners.

Rem notices someone noticing her, so she chooses to take advantage of any crowd nearby to slip out of sight, trying to act natural in the worst case scenario.

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

(Mark is the Actor, like Louise is the Attorney.)
He glances at them, then back to her.
"What say we go to... did I tell you about that jazz club?"
She shakes her head.
" Well, I've gone there for quite some time. Best drinks in the city, you know. "
Every word seems carefully planned, designed to keep her attention.

Sifting through the crowd, Rem's next step was to sit next to Louise in the jazz club, all while hiding Alpha and Beta under her overcoat. She was aiming to get Louise's attention, but she had to do it in a very subtle way.

She orders a light drink for herself during this time, following the actions of the other participants of this place.

Louise takes a small sip of what looks to be a Bloody Mary with all types of additions. "And... I was in there for... a long time. But I'm out now! And... I made friends, too-"
A worried look crosses his face. "Friends? Hopefully not the type to... you know."
She turns pale, shakes her head. "But, um, I was looking for you guys too."
He smiles gently. "Well, you've succeeded, for the most part."
She glances at Rem, does a double take. " Hey! " She smiles.
Crow Crow

DjtthwyUYAAChwX.jpg

"Hey! Louise? I haven't seen you in... a while... ahaha..." Rem says when Louise greets her, shifting her sunglasses down to take a good look at Mark. "I see that you're meeting friends. Who's this over here?"

Izuru sat on a familiar black couch, in a familiar living room. His thoughts were cloudy but he remembered having been in a fight with someone. Yet no matter how hard he tried to recall what he had been doing, he found nothing. "Back from another one of your daring adventures, darling?" said a voice that enveloped Izuru in a sense of deep longing. He turned around to see something that brought a tear to his eye. Leaning against the entryway to the kitchen was a beautiful white haired woman. Her azure eyes sparkled with the glitter of gemstones and her soft lips curved into a gentle smile. A pair of reading glasses was tucked into the collar of her shirt, which had a detailed image of a cartoon devil. She walked over to Izuru, her bare feet barely making a sound on the carpet. Placing a hand to his cheek, she wiped away his tear with her thumb. "Why the sad face...you look like you've seen a ghost..." said the woman as she brought her lips to Izuru's in a kiss that sent shivers through his entire body.

"Oni...." was all Izuru could say as he stared at the face of his beloved, the Fallen Angel Oni Rose. She was the woman who had found him after he struck out from his teacher and took him in. The woman who stood with Izuru against Lucifer himself when the Devil tried to make a power play for her soul. The woman who said YES to the ring he had earned on credit from a Titan. The woman who Izuru had risked life and limb to provide her the finest wings in creation. While also being the woman who had provided him with one of the greatest gifts in the world. A gift which reared its head from behind the door to the hallway. "Well look whose woken up from their nap....come on out, someone came home early today!" said Oni as she smirked at their observer.

"Daddy!" said the voice of a small boy as he leapt into Izuru's arms...

His smile is decidedly cunning, as if he knows something secret. He makes a show of noticing the newcomer, as if he didn't notice her earlier.
"Mark. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss-?"
Crow Crow

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Mark. My name is Rem," Rem introduces herself while darting her eyes around, "I'm one of Louise's friends from Japan. We met when I was... well... doing my job."

Leo falls deeper in his dream void. Reliving his best memories he feels completely relax.
"Come I will get you some milk and cookies" Adam gets up to get Leo the snack. Leo gets up and follows him.

Louise beams. "She's kinda like us... the whole dream thing and what have you."
The club seems normal enough... but something about the atmosphere seems off, almost perfectly cinematic. Even Mark himself is too picturesque, almost creepy, every last hair perfectly in place. It feels more like a set than a dream.
"Is that so? I've personally never been to Japan - I'd love to, but I've simply had too much on my plate."
Crow Crow

--Sougo Tokiwa || Reed Boiyo--

"...That didn't solve anything, did it?" Reed deduced as suddenly, Nightmare Moon went wild and started to make everyone disappear bit by bit, presenting a nice little poem for them before popping out of existance.

"Wha-?!" Sougo lowered his stance as the former Princess Luna circled the king of time. The Rider prepared his ridewatch, but ironically, his timing was far too late. Sougo soon disappeared in strange colored flames.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit shit!" Panicking, Reed drew his sword. Attempting to catch Nightmare Moon, he thrusted his sword towards Luna, although he seemed to constantly miss during the duration of her verse. "You won't take m--!" Reed was about to finally hit his mark when he was consumed by the flames.

--{[D R E A M S]}--

• "New Kingdom: 2018"

Sougo's dream wasn't all that grand. He doesn't seem to dream of material wealth nor an absolute rule. Sougo's dream was surprisingly simple.

In the year 2018, Sougo Tokiwa...Was an average highschool student. Though he is destined to walk the path of a king, Sougo does not want any of that. All he wants in his life were friends.

"Sougo!" A familiar voice shook the young king awake. A gentle sounding middle aged man, accompanied with the appearance of so. Clad in a vest and glasses, this old man appeared to have a longsleeved shirt that has a clock motif. "Sougo, wake up! You're gonna be late!"

"Nmm..." Sougo groaned, stirring awake as he got up. Still feeling groggy. "What time is it...?" He asked as he stood up, still yawning. He felt tired. As if he had been dreaming for a very, very long time.

"It's almost 7--you're almost late!" Sougo's uncle says, soon walking out of his room and towards the kitchen.

The young highschooler sat there for a while, rubbing the back of his head as he sighed, soon getting up and stretched.

"What a strange dream..." Sougo sighed, rubbing the back of his head as he soon walked to the bathroom in order to take a bath and prepare for school. . .

Today is a day like any other for the young, satisfied Sougo.

Meanwhile, somewhere outside the Dream Realm, a monk walks along the streets of a city.

C0xdIE2VIBc74WE.jpg:large

"Rem-dono is in trouble, I can feel it..."

The monk runs off quickly.

"Oh, Japan's great if you know your spots! I'll show you around if you ever want to pay a visit."

The dream was even affecting Rem. She wasn't invulnerable to its lure. She was beginning to suffer the inevitable fate planned by Nightmare Moon, or even worse - whatever was to come after.

Thankfully, something seemed to surge into her. It was countering Nightmare Moon's influence on her. With Nightmare Moon's influence, Mark got more picturesque by the second. With it being countered, however, this slow increase began to stop.

"Enko-san..." Rem uttered under her breath. She knew what to do. She placed her hand on Louise's shoulder, allowing this energy to surge through her too. Mark's ever-increasing picturesque nature stopped increasing.

"Excuse me, Mr Mark? Is it alright if I borrow Louise for a while?"

Despite the fact that everything looked like a set now, a few deep, livid scars became visible on his arms as he nonchalantly rested a hand on the attorney's shoulder.
Louise shrugged. "It'll be just a minute."
Something in his smile seemed to twist, ever so slightly. "Alright. Just don't go running off, Lou."
Crow Crow

Taking Louise to the women's toilet - a place Mark probably won't go - Rem began to speak to Louise.

"Louise, there's something really crazy I need to explain," Rem starts, "you're not the only victim of it. Something's protecting me from it right now, and it's protecting you too, but not for long."

The attorney seemed confused. "I... victim? I... I don't feel like it. This is the first time I've felt normal since... a long, long time. I feel... alive? Or at least kind of. And- someone remembered me. Finally wanted to talk to me, you know? I mean, someone that was there. "
Crow Crow

"I don't want to break you out of your happiness, especially with that smile you have right now," Rem despaired, "but I have to be blunt, knowing where this will lead - none of this is... real. You remember what happened after Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, don't you? Everyone's in the same situation you are in."

"I- but-"
She shook her head slightly. "I... but it's just another... I do remember."
Louise sighed, leaning against the sink. The world seemed to be spinning, and she took a deep breath.
"I guess I just thought... it was another story, or something. "
Crow Crow

"This place... it's kind of like an ideal version of your past, isn't it? A past where you can be happy? A past where the good replaces the bad?" Rem says, "there are a lot of dreams like that, but I want everyone to know that the future can be a happy time too."

Her gaze flickered to her reflection, dead-looking in the bathroom's stark white lights. She averted her eyes.
"The future. I always... looked forward to that. But I can't expect that. And this? It's no past of mine. The past is just... shattered glass, to me. This is... I don't know. What could've been? Dreams were all I had for a long time, and... I guess this dream knows that."
Crow Crow

--Woz Ginga || Lavenza--
Crow Crow @AnchorHouseAnchorHouse

As the Rider and the Velvet Room attendant land on the house shaped like an anchor, the gang would proceed to head inside and be greeted with a talking whale, asking about tea parties.

"Hm...I am interested." Woz rubbed his chin, thinking he could profit on that with Sougo.

"Not now,Woz." Lavenza tugged the prophet's arm, directing his attention to theportal the Dopant conviniently left them.

"This feels highly suspicious." Woz states his suspicions. "That portal may or may not be a trap, so I advise we take caution." He advised, walking towards the portal and sticking his head inside.

Izuru held his three year old son in his arms as Orion blew bubbles from their second story balcony. Oni took pictures on her phone while encouraging Orion to blow even bigger bubbles. Izuru hadn't felt so at peace in a while. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and Orion's bubbles were lazily floating into the clear skies. Pain ran through Izuru's skull as he winced and nearly dropped Orion. Yet he was brought back from his discomfort by the soft feathers of Orions wings. They were still too small to carry him through the air but they looked pretty. They were black, like his mothers wings used to be. A smile returning to his face, Izuru saw Oni tickling Orions face with her glimmering white wings. Izuru had replaced her Fallen Angel Wings with the wings that were once held by a version of Lucifer that had been stripped of them. Originally taking them for himself, he put her needs before his and gave her the wings.

Orion yawned in his fathers arms and Izuru carried him inside. It seemed as if he hadn't quite finished his earlier nap. Laying him down and gently rubbing his head, the child fell asleep in no time. Izuru saw Oni beckon him from the door and immediately went to her. Pinning her against the wall, Izuru brushed her hair from her face. Then he kissed her, hands gripping tight into her supple flesh. Her lips tasted of honeycomb and her hair smelled like roses. She playfully ran from him, Izuru following behind. They made sure to keep their cat and mouse game quiet enough so as not to wake their son. Grabbing her and holding her down on the couch, Izuru kissed her neck. Then with a degenerative grin, he sank his fangs into her neck. Her soft moans entering his ears as her breath warmed his face...

"This is a dream world, but your fellow Dreamscapers - Reed, Nemurin, me... and even Luna - we're all real. Real people you can talk to. Real people you can trust."

Rem hugged Louise.

"Not everything you've been seeing for a long time is an illusion. You've had real memories, real experiences, even if they're in a place where not everything is real..."

"Oh, so there is someone who appreciates the fine art," the whale says with happiness as Woz expressed his appeal.

"Looks a beet stormy in z'ere," the Commander says, peering into the portal as he helped himself up. It appears that Woz and Lavenza were being wary, so he decided to be too. "Iz zat... vat iz riding z'at voat? Looks like a... crab..."

"Must be my dad, having those un-coral dreams of his," the whale adds.

Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @AnchorHouseAnchorHouse​

Last edited:
She stiffened for a moment, then returned the hug. The Attorney sounded like she might cry, her voice hoarse and weak.
"...I don't... What if I wake up, and I'm there, and... God, it's cold, and it's dark, and... I'm scared. "
She let out a quiet sob.
"Please, don't go."
Crow Crow

Hugging her tighter, Rem says, "well, if you do, there's a me who exists physically. Maybe I can find you, maybe I'll bring Luna, Reed and the others. We'll lead you out of darkness if that day comes, just like we're doing now in this realm.

That day can't come if we don't save them from these dreams. Will you help me, Louise?"

Almost imperceptibly, Louise nods. "I... I want to go. But... it'll try to stop us, I think. We'll... have to be careful. Quiet, too. If this is supposed to be like one of the stories..."
She snaps her fingers. " Luna... she mentioned the Colonel. I think we'll have to find him. "
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back