• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
As the Musharna uses Dream Eater, the mirrors would turn to mist and be consumed, allowing the hospital to return to normal and the Nightmare Dopant to be visible once more.

"So what if you're a dream eating tapir? You can't eat everything!" the Nightmare Dopant points at Martha in shock, striking her with a lightning bolt-

- or he would, if it weren't for a spell circle appearing to absorb the attack.

kamen_rider_wizard_mark_by_cometcomics_daq0xba-fullview.png

CONNECT, PLEASE.

From the other side, a second(third?) Nightmare Dopant appeared, staggering out of this spell circle before falling to the ground and exploding. From the spell circle, out stepped someone before it shrank to nothingness.

latest

"Well then.

It's showtime."

The cloaked figure stepped forward, approaching the Nightmare Dopant, step by step.

"That was an illusion. You cannot crush the real me so easily!"

"Then I will at least crush the despair you caused, so that the hope everyone here has clung onto will not be in vain," the cloaked person turns to Louise, nodding as he places a hand on her shoulder, "you may not know it, but you have a strong heart that clings to hope."

"I think that's about enough."

A voice boomed throughout the place.

"Enough? But I haven't even crafted my next masterpiece!"

"Your ambitions are admirable, my fellow nightmare bringer, but you must know when it is appropriate to indulge in your meal, and when it is appropriate to be an efficient eater."

MV5BODZiOTdmNTUtY2IyMy00YWNlLTkwMDgtZjhlNDM4ZDk1MDcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU5NDcxNw@@._V1_SX566_CR0,0,566,417_AL_.jpg

"That voice!" Rem exclaims, "it's you!"

"You don't have to state the obvious, Dream Hunter Rem," the voice continued, "but I suppose the answer isn't as obvious for all your other friends? After all, for most of us, this is our very first meeting."

"Show yourself!" the cloaked wizard exclaims, looking upwards.

From the shadows, a figure rose. His signature traits were that of a large hat and a great black cloak, a getup that made him resemble an aristocrat. He appeared to wear an opera mask, but looking for him for more than ten seconds would make you realise that that was but the exposed part of his skull.

unknown.png

"If these are supposed to be your equals, Ayanokouji Rem, then you must have gotten much weaker since our last meeting!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @Hospital&Mirrors->Hospital

Meanwhile, outside, a strong burst of energy knocked Luna backwards as her spell was broken. The screens shattered and she lay on the floor. Thankfully, she was a fantasy setting pony and not an actual horse, otherwise she'd be dead.

She helped herself up.

latest

"Somepony is interfering from the door that Rem just entered. I have to help them."

"Well, let's go!" Snow White says.

"No, I speculate the worst will happen, so it would be best if you went the other way, with Nemurin."

"I don't feel very happy about splitting up," Nemurin pouts.

"I feel the same way, friend," Luna explains, "but we have to, which is why I am choosing the best way to split up. It is likely within their plans for one side to be too weak."

With that, Luna heads for the door leading to the hospital while Snow White and Nemurin heads to the door leading to the strange town.

Where you wish to head to was up to you.

Agent23 Agent23 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs SilverDingo SilverDingo @Outsidethedoors​

Louise seemed a bit taken aback by the compliment, but did manage a small, grateful smile.
" I... thank you. "
However, at the appearance of the cloaked stranger, she stifled a groan.
Another bad guy? What is this, a... nightmare convention or something?
She lowered her voice to a whisper, speaking to Rem.
"Who is he, some... discount Houdini, or something?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl @hospital

"Soma Haruto....Kamen Rider Wizard. Clinging on to hope during a Sabbath. He suppressed a mighty Dragon and uses its power to combat those who would drive the innocent to despair" said a familiar voice as someone strode out from the shadows. Izuru looked over the others with a knowing smirk and held up a hand in apology. "Sorry I'm late everyone....I was held up by a business meeting and a few phone flings" said Izuru as he leapt down onto the ground in front of Wizard. With a flourish of his hand, a gale of cherry blossom petals surrounded him. "A beautiful sight, is it not? Truly a entrance worthy of such a battle....tell me Dopant... can your incel ways overcome this gathering of heroes?"

Crow Crow

"That over there is the evilest of my enemies," Rem explains to Louise, before being interrupted, "his name is Professor Shinigami!"

pic_shinigami.png

"In the flesh, or lack thereof. It is more likely that Houdini is a discount me, Louise," Professor Shinigami laughs as his gaze turns to the former attorney, "Houdini was an illusionist, the things I do are for real, as are their aftermath."

Rem's accompanying cat and dog, Alpha and Beta, snarled and barked at the man.

"There is no need to thank me. I'm only doing what fate has told me to do," the wizard says, before Izuru popped in to mention his name.

"How do you know my name?" the wizard, now known to all as Kamen Rider Wizard, asks.

"And what the hell is an incel?" the Nightmare Dopant questions, confused, before laughing, "ahahahaha, I don't need incel ways, villainous ways or heroic ways to win! I know this, because I have already won!"

Professor Shinigami grins as he says his next words.

"Don't take all the credit, Nightmare Dopant."

Rem widens her eyes and begins to shoot at Professor Shinigami's shoulders, to which he responds by taking a pole out and rotating it to deflect the bullets.

"A duel, right here and right now?"

"Whatever you're planning to do, I'll stop you in your tracks!"

"Be my guest, Ayanokouji Rem, and feel free to invite your friends to join in."

"I don't think you're winning after all that," Wizard directs his words to the Nightmare Dopant, before the previously-seen dragon emerges from his body, its full size for all to see. During this, Wizard's form altered to some type of downgrade, "come on, Dragon, let's put an end to his antics."

latest

Wizard then turns the hand-like dial on his belt, changing its emblem from a left hand to a right hand. A chant emerged from the belt.

Lupachi Magic Touch Go! Lupachi Magic Touch Go! Lupachi Magic Touch Go!

Wearing a ring, he brings it near the belt's dial, causing it to stop its chanting to proceed with some type of declaration of war.

Choi ne!

Wizard began to rise upwards, his dragon following, before a motorbike materialized alongside them. The dragon formatted itself into a foot, and the motorbike altered its shape to connect Wizard's foot with the dragon's tail.

Kick Strike!

"This is the finale!" Wizard declared.

"I don't think so!" the Nightmare Dopant scoffed, growing greatly in size to accomodate for the extra big kick that was about to happen.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @hospital​

Leo makes dream wipes with his dream magic. "So I don't understand what's happening" He follows the pony whipping bad guys out of their way.He looks around trying to catch up on what's happening.

--Zi-O Ryuki || --
Interaction: Crow Crow

Zi-O ran through the mirrored halls as one by one the mirrors start to break one by one. His search fruitless, Zi-O would be surprised to see who was at the other side of the mirror he hopped out of.

It was a familiar figure, clad in red. His helmet bearing a bright red gem, with a golden tiara atop of hit. A hand like driver wrapped around the man's waist. No doubt, this is Kamen Rider Wizard. As magical rider prepared for his finisher, Zi-O felt the need to join in.

Finish Time! Ryuki!

Spinning the driver again, Zi-O leapt out of the mirror that was behind the Nightmare Dopant. A foot engulfed in flames hoping to reach the Dopant's ankle as he flew towards the opponent.

--Woz Ginga || Lavenza--
Interaction: Crow Crow

"I believe I have an idea." Woz steps forth, taking out the Ginga Miridewatch that the Commander would've known manipulates gravity itself. Replacing the Shinobi watch, Woz changes forms.

1599967243514.jpeg
TOEI! FINALLY TIME! GINGA FINALLY! FINALLY!!​

Changing into a now caped armored warrior with a galaxy motif on its chestplace, scarf and helm. Woz snapped his fingers, causing everyone in the vicinity to float as well as Lavenza.

unknown.png

SAIKOOOOOO!!!

FINAL TIME!

The combined efforts of Zi-O and Wizard served to completely obliterate the Nightmare Dopant in a fiery explosion. Its expansion in size didn't seem to matter, at the end of it all.

"AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

As the explosion occured, Professor Shinigami laughs as he smacks Louise away with his pole.

"Louise, no!" Rem exclaimed with worry.

"Louise, yes!" Shinigami mocks.

"You should try to get everyone and evacuate, Louise. I'm the one who knows the ins and outs of Professor Shinigami! I can hold him back!"

"Evacuate? Evacuate where exactly?"

"What are you getting at, Shinigami?"

Professor Shinigami raised his hands upwards, bits and pieces of broken, scattered door littered the place.

"After your friends came in, I ensured that your way out was utterly destroyed. Go ahead, create another path out. No matter what you do, you will never unite with your other friends! Also, that Nightmare Dopant - I think you should've figured by now, but both of those Nightmare Dopants were fakes! The real one is facing your other friends, ready to destroy them!"

"It doesn't matter right now," Rem scowled, "it's one of you against all of us!"

Smirking, Shinigami looks towards the two new arrivals - Luna and Leo.

latest

"Truth be told, Leo, I need an explanation myself," Luna says to Leo as they walk into the scene, before she looked directly at Professor Shinigami, "from what I can see, they have have just defeated our intended target, but I believe somepony else has appeared!"

"I beg to differ, Ayanokouji Rem," Professor Shinigami, our 'somepony else', cackles to his archnemesis as he targets our new arrivals, summoning gross-looking demons, remniscent of cartoony depictions of viruses, as they began to engulf Luna, "your pony friend has been misguided by the concept of so-called 'friendship'. I will help her embrace the true nature of all living beings that she has been lead to abandon!"

latest

"Leo, step away from me! Don't come any closer, all of you!" Luna exclaims as she groans in agony.

"Now, my dream demons! Awaken her true nature! Awaken the side that the foolish pony has chosen to suppress for a long, long time!"

479566.gif

The wicked dream demons seeped into Luna's body, causing a transformation to occur, a chrysalis of unbridled evil energy triggering the metamorphosis. Her body increased in size, her coat got darker, her fangs got sharper.

Princess Luna was no more.

"Nightmare Moon has returned!"

Those were the words that emerged from the one who was once Princess Luna of Equestria.

"Good, good, Nightmare Moon! Now, kill them, kill the ones whom your foolish facade 'Princess Luna' considers friends!"

"Don't do it, Luna!" Rem exclaims.

"I think the greenette has the right idea," Nightmare Moon laughs as she fires a strong blast of energy from her horn, right at Professor Shinigami!

unknown.png

"Damn you, dirty traitor!" Professor Shinigami scowls as he veils himself in his cloak, disappearing before his body had the chance to be completely burned out by the magical energy.

"Luna~! I knew you wouldn't listen to him! I knew you wouldn't kill us!"

images

"Now, why do you think I would do that, Rem? There's something compelling me not to, after all."

"Really?" Rem asks.

"Yes, really, do you want to know what it is, everypony?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD @hospital

"Ja, good old gravity powers," Commander says as everyone begins to float as they were soon joined by Snow White and Nemurin, both floating using their own natural flight.

"Wait, if yu zwo are here, vu is outside?"

"No one," Snow White responds.

"So ve're splitting?"

"We would've split no matter what, it seems. Luna just wanted to make sure that we were split in a way where the least bad scenario would happen."

Soon, they reached their destination, allowing them to peer their heads out of a cloudy carpet.

67aa61cb96e39cfee554e70fb3e336fa.jpg

"Oh hey, are you here to understand the sophistication of tea parties?" a whale greeted our cast as she sat alongside plushies in what she has described as a tea party.

"Nein. Vhu zu I look like, Queen Elizabe'z?" the Commander shakes his head, then turns to the side to see the Nightmare Dopant waving to them, opening a portal into another dream and jumping into it.

"Zat vas easy."

@Nocturne. Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @VagueSpongebobThing​

Leo runs ahead making a clear path for everyone. He stops waiting for everyone to catch up because he has no idea what he's doing or what the plan is.

As Leo makes a mad dash, he was stopped in his tracks by Nightmare Moon's intimidating eyes right in front of his. As she gazes, one could've sworn they heard linedancing music.

"♫♪ Where do you think you're going, Leo? ♪♫
♫♪ There's no foe here, only friend~. ♪♫"

Nightmare Moon steps aside, her hooves approaching Louise as her pupils do the same.

"♫♪ I intend to explain the details, ♪♫
♫♪ from the start, to the eeeeennnnnd~. ♪♫"

Nightmare Moon looks at all, then begins to cackle.

large.gif

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @HospitalThing​

Last edited:
He backs up into a wall trying to be brave."Stop it this is not you. We have to keep going." Clearly sounding scared.

--Sougo Tokiwa || Reed Boiyo--
Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

As the gang confronted the black clad dream villain, Reed recombined into one entity, weapons drawn. The Gamer prepared to fight when Luna suddenly swooped in and in the process, got transformed into what seems like alternate evil counterpart; Nightmare Moon.

"Oh, great, is this one of those cliches where we get to fight her?" Reed asks, twirling his sword in preparation for battle. However, unexpectedly, Nightmare Moon zapped the black clad man and he soon fled, leaving the winged pony to menace them into a...Musical number?

"Uh..." Sougo pulled out the Ridewatches out of his driver, his armor disappearing, reverting back into his normal civilian form. "Is this...Normal?" He asked the Dreamscapers, pondering if they had dealt with this beforehand.

"Nope." Reed shook his head. "This is all greek to me...Lemme try something." Sheathing his blade, Reed tap his GCU, which soon played some accompaniment music for Nightmare Moon's number.

"~Nightmare Moon, Nightmare Moon
Tell us your ubringing;
Nightmare Moon, Nightmare Moon

Proclaim to thee thy origins!~"

Reed sang in a tone similar to Nightmare Moons, attempting to interrogate her by following her tune.

Among all the questions, Nightmare Moon's head turned to Reed to continue her musical number, decorating the walls with tapestries and glass-stained windows via her dream manipulating abilities to accompany her tale-turned-song.

To the others, she only gave a glance and a grin.

latest

"♫♪ If that's the start you want, that's the start you'll get~! ♪♫
♫♪ I'll start from the sisters that Starswirl taught when he met~! ♪♫
♫♪ Celestia of the Sun, Luna of the Moon, ♪♫
♫♪ The latter was a bane and the former was a booooon~! ♪♫

Or at least, that was what everypony saw...

latest

♫♪ Everypony kept their hooves to the day, ♪♫
♫♪ everything that shunned it, they kept at bay, ♪♫
♫♪ everypony hid in their homes at night, ♪♫
♫♪ There's something about it that gave all fright! ♪♫

latest

That was false, but soon, it became true...

latest

♫♪ Luna got fed up of that rule of Celestia's, ♪♫
♫♪ The night had nothing, the day had fiestas! ♪♫
♫♪ Through her rage, Luna gained the power of Nightmare Moon, ♪♫
♫♪ But then, Celestia banished her very soooooooon! ♪♫

To the moon...
I had to stay there a long, long, time...

d4c6zlu-b732bede-ada8-42cb-a80b-efc3a3cec0b1.png

♫♪ A thousand years later, I rose again. ♪♫
♫♪ I wanted to reign, I wanted revenge. ♪♫
♫♪ But Twilight and her friends, they used the six, ♪♫
♫♪ To rid Luna of the Nightmare Moon mix! ♪♫

Or did they give Nightmare Moon the Luna mix...

♫♪ Nightmare Moon was thought to be gone for good. ♪♫
♫♪ Everypony was in a very good mood. ♪♫
♫♪ Until just now, the devil came, ♪♫
♫♪ And brought back the legend, in power, fame and naaaaaame! ♪♫

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, anymore questions before I proceed?"

He still backed up against the wall. His dream magic makes his wips disappear. "Ummmm....." Not sure what to say to that.

"Your attempts to intimidate us have failed and your attempt at dancing was incredibly bad. Get some dancing lessons and maybe sort out that frog in your throat because your voice is TERRIBLE" said Izuru after cringing at Nightmare Moons disastrous performance. Then he had an idea, perhaps he could use the power of SONG to fight back against Nightmare Moon. So with a click of his fingers, Izuru distorted reality and conjured a group of Izuru's in choir robes. Pulling out his conductors stick and stepping onto a podium made from Bufu, Izuru began to have his copies sing...

"♫♪ You're a fucking nerd (You're a fucking NERD) ♪♫
♫♪ You're a fucking nerd (You're a fucking NERD~. ♪♫"
♫♪ You're a fucking nerrrrrrd (AND NO ONE LIKES YOU)~. ♪♫"

Crow Crow

What Leo failed to realise was that the stained glass Nightmare Moon had generated was right behind him.

"What's the matter, Leo? Tongue-tied?"

The image of Nightmare Moon on the stained glass moved as her horn glowed, causing Leo's whips to entangle his body.

"Now you're just tied, and so are you!"

From the ground, chains and evil tendrils wrapped around the Izurus, tying them to chairs.

"♫♪ I will make them like me! ♪♫
♫♪ I will make them my only choice! ♪♫
♫♪ The sky will forever be covered in stars ♪♫
♫♪ The moon will always be high on the hoist! ♪♫ "

The line dancing music was playing in the background again, while these chains and tendrils would entrap everyone else too!

"Luna, why?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @hospital​

Last edited:
Louise looks at Luna, panicked. She starts to sing.
"Oh, um, princess, I know how it feels to be trapped.
Your friends walk away, and they never look back.
But maybe, just maybe, there's still a peaceful way! "
Ink drips from her hand.
"You can choose the right path still, there's still a good way.
I've learned you don't always have to save the day.
just save yourself...
and please don't hurt anyone else. "
Her voice falters, and she finally falls silent.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD @hospital

Nightmare Moon only briefly looks towards Louise.

"♫♪ Peace of the night is why I'm in this state, ♪♫
♫♪ Silence, I have too much of that thanks to my fate! ♪♫
♫♪ A little deviation, a risk to take, ♪♫
♫♪ Third time's the charm, history I'll make! ♪♫
"

Nightmare Moon's tune continued as her body emerges from this stained glass window illustration of her and she flies about.

" ♫♪ I intend to rule over all, ♪♫
♫♪ Everyone alive is my faithful thrall, ♪♫

♫♪ But Celestia holds authority in the physical plane. ♪♫

♫♪ So I want to start here, ♪♫
♫♪ in this dreary Dream Realm, ♪♫

♫♪ And from there, I will work to remove my greeeaaaatest baaaaane~! ♪♫"

She looks directly at Leo.

"♫♪ Leo, the lion, are you strong and brave? ♪♫
♫♪ Or are you nothing but a nervous knave? ♪♫
♫♪ Are you but a cat, pretending to be one? ♪♫
♫♪ If you are, your lives have dropped from nine to noooooone! ♪♫ "

Before Leo could have the chance to escape, he was engulfed in strange night-hued fire, and disappeared from the sight of all. She approaches Sougo and circles him like a shark.

"♫♪ Kamen Rider Zi-O, King of Time, ♪♫
♫♪ He has been arrested for a heinous crime! ♪♫
♫♪ If I do not see his dozen appeals, ♪♫
♫♪ This king will become a servant who serves me meeeaaals! ♪♫"

The same thing happened to Sougo, gone from sight. She looks to Holden Matthews.

"♫♪ Holden Matthews, refreshed and awake. ♪♫
♫♪ Many powers to behold, do they give or do they take? ♪♫
♫♪ Return to face your greatest fears, ♪♫
♫♪ Embrace your fate for a dozen more years! ♪♫"

With that, Holden Matthews was gone too. The next victims - Rem and her pets. Rem's pets were growling and barking at the pony, but this pony only lifted their heads with her wings, while her gaze was fixated on Rem.

"♫♪ Here we have - Alpha, Beta and Rem, ♪♫
♫♪ There are many things I know about them! ♪♫
♫♪ Hunters of nightmares, for they are known, ♪♫
♫♪ tell me, everypony, can they hunt their oooowwwwn? ♪♫"

Rem and her pets have vanished into the ground as well, before she breaks into chorus.

"♫♪ To sieze the opportunity, ♪♫
♫♪ To make everypony obey! ♪♫
♫♪ Princess Luna was a fool, ♪♫
♫♪ but Nightmare Moon is here to stay! ♪♫

♫♪ To sieze the throne of the Dream Realm, ♪♫
♫♪ To move onward to Equestria! ♪♫
♫♪ Maybe moving on to other worlds~ ♪♫
♫♪ And even the entire cosmos~! ♪♫"

Her confrontations turn to the Musharna.

"♫♪ Martha the Musharna, what is there to say? ♪♫
♫♪ Would I use you for battle? That's a may. ♪♫
♫♪ I would put you in my collection of Pokemon to catch, ♪♫
♫♪ In which I would need eight hundred and six more for the Dex! ♪♫"

Martha had been absorbed by the ground as well.

"♫♪ Reed Boiyo, enough of your games, ♪♫
♫♪ Open your eyes to reality! ♪♫
♫♪ In my game, there are no continues, ♪♫
♫♪ and there is no opportunity! ♪♫"

There goes Reed Boiyo.

"♫♪ Kamen Rider Zero, our CEO, ♪♫
♫♪ How is business, how is the show? ♪♫
♫♪ I'll come to your anniversary, will you come to mine, ♪♫
♫♪ It will be the first anniversary of my eternal niiiiight! ♪♫"

Izuru sank with all.

At last, Nightmare Moon's gaze lands on Louise.

"♫♪ A nameless attorney, given a name, ♪♫
♫♪ your next client will be your greatest pain. ♪♫
♫♪ Remember in your head, a moustache of pink, ♪♫
♫♪ Or your memories will be gone in a blink! ♪♫"

Louise had sank with the others.

"♫♪ To sieze the opportunity, ♪♫
♫♪ To make everypony obey! ♪♫
♫♪ Princess Luna was a fool, ♪♫
♫♪ but Nightmare Moon is here to stay! ♪♫

♫♪ To sieze the throne of the Dream Realm, ♪♫
♫♪ To move onward to Equestria! ♪♫
♫♪ Maybe moving on to other worlds~ ♪♫
♫♪ And even the entire cosmos~! ♪♫

♫♪ And even the. Entire. COOOSSSMMMOOOOSSS!!!!! ♪♫"

"I'm not letting you!" Wizard, the only person left in the room, broke out of his chains as he manages to reach a ringed hand for his belt, causing his body to temporarily buff up.

Excite, please!

Brandishing his sword, it clashes with Nightmare Moon's horn, but that battle was not one that mattered to our heroes right now...

~~~~~~~

Our heroes rested in their respective voids, experiencing their ideal dreams before their eyes. These ideals lulled them away from their quests, their adventures, their dedication, the newfound friends they have worked with - mainly because these ideals removed any need for these.

(OoC Note: Feel free to manage this section in particular by yourself without GM input. Your dreams, your rules.)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @hospital->void​

Last edited:
Louise felt falling, a sickening crack, then there was silence.
Her eyes flew open, and she let out a gasp -
Where.... where am I?
She was greeted by... was that music? She struggled into a sitting position, one hand on her head.
Ugh. That hurt.
It was music - music she vaguely remembered, slow and jazzy. She was sitting in what seemed to be... a diner? The bright lights hurt her eyes, and the red leather of the booth stuck to her sweaty palms. The music hummed from a nearby jukebox.
There was a note on the table.
Ring the bell, please?
There was a rather ornate silver bell sitting on the counter. The attorney stumbled over to it, ringing it frantically.
That is, until she felt a hand on her shoulder, and turned around. His smile was instantly recognizable. She tackled the Actor in a hug.
"Whoa, relax! You were out for a good while. You might want to take it easy."
He didn't seem bloody, or bruised , or anything other than happy to see her.

Last edited:
He open his eyes breathing heavily which felt like a nightmare. When he calms his breathing he realizes he's back in his bed in his shared room when him and his brother Adams room when they were kids. He sniffles not realizing he's crying. On the other side of the room Adam rolls over looking at Leo. "Nightmare?" Adam lefts up some of the covers for Leo to slip in bed with him. They both lay on their sides facing each other while Adam comforts a crying Leo.

Martha finds herself in a dream. She sees the super awesome darmanitan bros waving to her, alongside their friend ivan the inteleon. She hovers toward them excitedly.

"Hey Martha!" They all greeted her as they waved in the middle of the meadow, "where have you been?"

"Away," martha replies, "away for a long long time helping people. Also there was an evil singing rapidash or something."

"Sounds like nonsense," Ivan responds, "there's no nonsense here, though, just friends."

"Yeah," Daryl adds, "super awesome friends! Like us!"

"Speaking of friends, i'd like you to meet some of mine," says martha.

"Where are they?" Garyl ask.

"Good qyestion, garyl, good question," martha respond.

Rem sees nothing.

Everyone else saw something that would lure them in like a siren, but Rem saw nothing but void.

Not even that monk Enko or Mr Kido. Not even Inspector Sakaki.

"Oh! Alpha, Beta, you're here!"

Her animalistic partners were still by her side. They were rather happy to be, signified by a very happy meow and bark, followed by them floating to her shoulders.

That's right, Rem was different from many people.

Everyone had dreams. Stories that wind up in their heads as they go to bed. But Rem was different in that aspect. Since birth, she never had a dream of her own, so she experienced dreams by entering the dreams of others.

Without dreams of her own, they could not be haunted or blessed. One might say that this is a cursed existence.

But as of this very moment, it was the existence of the others that might be cursed - cursed by Nightmare Moon's influence.

She used her abilities to enter each of their dreams for a brief period, watching from the skies, and noticed something - Nightmare Moon wasn't giving them nightmares, she was giving them something far worse.

False hope, lies to convince them to slumber for eternity.

She had to do something.

And apparently, the start of this something was her disguising as a tourist in Louise's dream, complete with Hawaiian shirt and star-shaped sunglasses. Her luggage was being tugged on Bellman Carts as Alpha and Beta sat on them.

Ah, perfect, hiding in plain sight. No one could ever notice.

"I think I see what's going on," Rem utters under her breath, directing her voice to her pets, "not just for this dream, but for all the others too."

Meanwhile, the dreams continued to lull our heroes into ideal and safety.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Void Void

"Wait, but- I was dreaming! And- and I died-"
Mark slides one arm around her shoulder.
"Attorney, you know death isn't for the likes of us. Even if we wanted it to be."
Louise blinks once, twice, then slowly nods. A sly smile grows on the Actor's face.
"Good. Now, I suppose we could go somewhere a little more populated. Would you like that?"
She nods again, dazed. His smile widens, and he gently guides her from the diner.
His eyes meet Rem's, and he seems confused for just a moment - but then something sparks in his eyes, a director facing a new challenge.
A new story, and a potential villain.
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back