• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
--Reed Boiyo || Zi-O Double Armor--
Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Noticing its grip loosening, Reed dropped the cartridge onto the holster on his waist, soon swinging his blade in order to fully free himself from the tentacles.

"We'll see about that!" Zi-O flicked the wrist of his pointing arm, retracting it before balling it into a fist. Changing his gun to a sword, Sougo valiantly charged with the winds of Fuuto emanating from his chest as he leapt forth and hacked his sword at the Dopant, making sure his blade ran through the net.

"Split Dai-Henshin!" Reed called out, pressing his finger on the large button on the holster, causing the gamer to glow both in red and blue, split in half. The blue half proceeded to turn into a glowing ball of pixels and proceeded to tail Chicken Louise around while the red half tackled the Dopant, soon forming into what appeared to be a young woman wearing half a jacket and half a red poncho. On her left hand was the sword Reed had as well as her GV. The red clad female Reed fully manifested beside Zi-O, holding her blade in a backhand stance.

Louise continued to run, eventually slowing to a stop.
Trapped in a mirror, and now I'll spend the rest of eternity as a chicken!
This is all my fault! This is what happens when I try to help!

She turned, seeing the blue half of Reed, and tensed, not recognizing him.
Damien?! What the-
Her feathers bristled, and she let out a questioning, half cautious squawk.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

• --Woz Shinobi || Lavenza--
    Interaction: Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck P PopcornPie

"Oh." In a monotone realization, Lavenza started pulling instead of pushing, both of her hands now grabbing the kitsune's tails.

Meanwhile, Woz kept on running until he realized he's climbing on thin air. He stopped, summoning his scythe.

ZIKAN DESPEAR! KAMAGISUGI!

Pulling his arm back, Woz' scythe materialized, soon swinging it at the barrier to see how much force it could take.

Louise shifted uneasily- this seemed all too similar to the exchange that ended with her trapped in a mirror.
However, after a minute or two, she seemed to recognize him, and relaxed, if only a little.
Oh. Reed.
She was frankly embarrassed at her lapse in thought. But usually, seeing something that familiar didn't happen very often. She looked up at him and squawked again, as if asking a question.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As Woz would have a tug of war with the barrier, the padlock began to feel the pressure as its pieces chipped and shattered. The moment Uriah was free from being stuck, the padlock would fall to the ground and the gates would fling open, and Woz would be pushed back, allowing a great flash of light to teleport all into a scene.

"Yeesh, someone turn the lights down," the starfish would say as all left.

There, they would see the fight between the Commander and the Nightmare Dopant in a weird world where many things were located on . The Commander clashed a long, presumably ceremonial nodachi with the Nightmare Dopant's combat net as he was pushed into a corner.

"You're done for!" the Nightmare Dopant says, raising his net and preparing to engulf the Commander in it. "You cannot defeat me - in my domain or out of it! And now, you will learn that the hard way!"

"I know," the Commander smirked, briefly turning to the group and winking as he did.

"That grin... it would give you a unique flair once you become my new masterpiece!"

The Nightmare Dopant's net was ready to lay the smackdown.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Crow Crow

While the Nightmare Dopant was barely unscathed from the sword's stab, the same could not be said about his net as it was sliced by Zi-O's sword.

"This cannot stand, and I will ensure that none of you will by the end of this!"

The Nightmare Dopant warped the very space around him as standing mirrors were erected from the ground at various places, while the walls, floor and ceiling themselves became reflective themselves, before fracturing to show many a reflection. These mirrors reflected images of himself and our cast, some big, some small and some regular. The Nightmare Dopant taunted our cast through his reflections and his cackling.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow

Of course, this elicited a loud, piercing shriek from the chicken. Apparently, Louise was a lot louder in bird form.
Mirrors! Mirrors everywhere! We're gonna be trapped! They're gonna die, aren't they? We-
Her thoughts continued to run wild, imagining worse and worse situations. Fear and frustration at being so useless, so hopeless, so helpless, beat her mind relentlessly.
Look at you. Pitiful, isn't it? The one time you actually decide to help, and everyone dies. It's like you have a talent for wallowing in your own misery to the point of dragging the whole world down with you!

--Reed Boiyo [SPLIT L]--
Reed Boiyo Blue ~ 46%

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

"Come now, we've got to get back to the others." The Blue Reed stood up, taking the chicken Louise under his arm. He doesn't seemed to be too alarmed by the mirrors, knowing they're illusions. He proceeded to run back to the others. "Let's hope that that red idiot doesn't--"

Just as he said that, he heard glass shattering.

"Goddammit, me." He sighed, continuing to run back to where they were before, transforming the sheath into the hardlight shield.

--Zi-O Double Armor || Reed Boiyo [SPLIT R]--
Reed Boiyo Red ~ 46%

Crow Crow

"OH GOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" The Red clad female half that emerged out of Reed's splitting transformation yelled aloud when mirrors appeared out of nowhere, showing the Dopant itself as well as everyone else with them. The Red Reed lunged at one of the mirrors showing the Dopant and smashed it with her sword, shattering it. She soon went on the other mirrors that showed the Dopant and started smashing them without hesitation.

"Mirrors...?" Sougo glanced around as everything became reflective. Surely, the Dopant's hiding inside the mirrors themselves, which means. "Ah! Wait, Miss, please stop!" Sougo rushed over to the Red female Reed whom Sougo didn't recognize, grabbing her arm just as she was about to smash another mirror.

"Wha-?! Oh, hey, what's up?" The Red woman turned to Sougo with a warm smile on her round face, a stark contrast to her panic induced

"Please, listen! They're not exactly inside the mirrors, it's an illusion!"

"...So they're fakes?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck." The Red Female Reed sighed in defeat, lowering her sword. "So what now? If the target's not here, then where else could he be?"

"I think I have an idea." Sougo said, taking out another one of his Ridewatches. Twisting its ring to reveal the face of a knight's visor with horizontal slits with a dragon emblem on its forehead. Sougo then tapped its crown, which caused the watch to glow a bit as he took off the Double Ridewatch from the belt and replaced it with this one.

RYUKI!

Pressing down on the top of the driver, Sougo span it once more, the Double Armor disappearing as the Ryuki armor manifested in front of the mirror, melding along Sougo, materializing the armor itself.

dd86psq-ee07a8fb-5c74-4ee7-be2f-1f1422cbd31c.jpg

ARMOR TIME! ADVENT.
RYU~KI~!

"Alright!" Sougo nods, pumping his fist reminiscent of Ryuki's habit. Soon, he attempted to enter the mirror using Ryuki's power

Louise clucked nervously, leaning against Reed for comfort. She was shaking like a leaf - she had never been the bravest person in the room, but frankly, this was ridiculous. She vaguely wondered if it was even possible for things to get any worse.

As Zi-O enters the mirror, he would find a room identical to the one he was in, just with no people. The mirrors paralleled their counterparts in the non-mirror world, but these various mirrors acted very differently, and were not like mirrors at all.

Instead, each panel acted as a looking glass into the other realm, allowing Zi-O to visualize and observe where everyone was. He would see where the Nightmare Dopant was, as well as his frightened peers...

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @MirrorWorld

"You'll never be able to find me," the Nightmare Dopant laughs through his numerous reflections as his cackling echoes throughout, his spider-like chest segment wriggling its legs, "but my nightmares will always be able to find you!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow @Hospital​

Of course. Nightmares. That's how things could get worse. She desperately hoped that they'd be able to beat this thing. But how? They couldn't even find this freak, much less fight him.
But they had to try, at least. They couldn't just... give up, right? Not now, anyway.
Maybe she could be a distraction. Keep the Dopant busy while the others hunted him down.

The platform beneath the chicken named Louise rises, allowing her to see everything from high up. From the looks of things, it seemed that physics was broken as she was now higher than the ceiling would allow, free to see all that was below. A mirror erected in front of Louise, showing her true self's face that soon distorted into the Nightmare Dopant's face.

"Moulding you into my next masterpiece... will it be a dull experience, or will it be a mere breezy warmup for when I do the same to your friends?"

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow @Hospital​

Louise shrank back from the mirror, her reflection's hands shooting to her face.
Don't be scared, idiot! You've seen worse, remember that. This... this isn't scary at all! You can just pretend you're in one of those stories, right? Those dreams you had? It's just another one of those!
She let out a defiant squawk.

--Zi-O Ryuki Armor--
Interaction: Crow Crow

Entering the mirror itself, Zi-O would begin his search for the Nightmare Dopant. The Rider himself can be seen moving from within the mirrors themselves, passing by each and every one of the panels. He would eventually come near to where Louise's reflect was tormenting her, hoping that the Dopant was there as well.

As Louise declared that, she could feel herself becoming slightly bigger as a few of her feathers dropped off.

Zi-O, unfortunately, would be unsuccessful in finding the Nightmare Dopant where he thought he might be.

It was at this point when the stakes were raised - for all except for Zi-O, who was untouched in the Mirror World. The Nightmare Dopant would begin to fire lasers that would bounce off the reflective surface of the various mirrors, bouncing about randomly as many would inevitably strike both Reeds and Louise!

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow @Hospital​

Despite a fleeting thrill of panic shooting up her spine, Louise regained composure.
Lasers. Okay. Never had to deal with those before. But this feels kinda like that Heist I went on. So, what did I do then?
She decided to give herself two options: either run, or duck, make it harder for the lasers to hit her. She weighed the options for a moment, then got down, pressing her stomach against the floor.
See? Easy.
She hoped Reed would be able to take cover.

Mason "Dipper" Pines
latest

Dipper realized it'd be useful for him to enter one of the many dreamscapes with his allies. After all, he served no purpose standing like a deer in headlights.
The right door was his option of choice, as he'd seen more enter that door than the other— and in his mind, it was the more the merrier. Dipper didn't have the particular skills to protect himself like the rest of his teammates, which is why he— reluctantly so, of course— relied on them for protection. It was a pretty pathetic realization to come to.

Once he got over the initial odd feeling of swapping between two scapes so abruptly, he saw Inokura, Lavenza, Uriah, and the Commander, and Woz.

Looks like he'd chosen the right door, then.

And of course, the Nightmare Dopant. The being disturbingly reminded him of the creature with 88 faces, mainly because of the many protuberances on its body— if you could call it that. It looked artificial. After his initial survey of their adversary, Dipper's eyes widened. Taking in the landscape before them, muddled with various objects, his voice hitched.

"We're gonna have to fight that thing, aren't we?"

Holden Caulfield

" You know, I always seem to miss all the interesting stuff,"
he replied, walking into the spongebob dream sequence, ignoring Patrick and going for the Nightmare dopant. He would use some of his powers to attempt to freeze the monster. " Hey, Louise, don't forget the first rule of dreaming, it's only what you believe tto be true that happens."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow

Leo Howard/Dream Caster

" Odds are pointing to yes at the moment, but also this is some absolute video game nonsense we are going to have to go through first,"
he replied, having followed Dipper.

Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Last edited by a moderator:
"...our dreams must be quite different, then." Usually in Louise's dreams, that wasn't the case at all - she would be given things to believe, which she generally accepted without hesitation.
A laser whizzed over the now-human Louise's head, singing a strand of her hair.
She seemed a good deal more disheveled than she had before turning into a chicken, and her fire poker was nowhere nearby.
"Then I guess I believe we have some more backup... or that the Dopant doesn't really wanna fight us, and this is all some big misunderstanding."
LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

(The Nocturne you need to tag has a period at the end)

Note: This post will be here for LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 until his next post. After which it will be deleted for the sake of floooow.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the Nightmare Dopant slammed its net down, the Commander swiftly rolled out of the net's way

"Zis is basic CQC!"

"The basics will only take you so far..." the Nightmare Dopant then looked towards our crew, which now consisted of the newly-added Leo Howard and Dipper.

"... but it appears that you already knew that."

latest

The Nightmare Dopant began to hover upwards, then towards an anchor-shaped house on a floating island within the odd place

"Let us see you stop me from crafting my next masterpiece!"

"Hmmm... vherever he is headed, he is making sure he vill have an environment to use," Commander adds, "vell then... how zu ve fly z'er?"

Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @VagueSpongebobThing

Meanwhile, outside...

ns9et3z.png

"I sense Louise's cry for assistance... but..."

Snow White was having difficulty choosing between staying to guard Luna and Nemurin, or to go pursue. That was until Rem stepped in.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I will aid her and the others. Besides, there's something else familiar there."

As Holden arrived to help, he would begin to freeze the area, causing the various mirrors to be frosted, veiling their reflective surfaces in translucent ice. During this, Louise would find herself regaining her hands and legs, soon becoming a human once more.

A silver bullet was shot across the room. It had enough inertia to ricochet on the icy walls once, then twice, then...

"GAH! THAT HURT!"

From above, came Dream Hunter Rem.

maxresdefault.jpg

"You have no chance of hiding from justice, Nightmare Dopant!"

"Justice? The only justice I see is my craft!"

The Dopant remained hidden as he continued to monologue.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospital&Mirrors​

Last edited:
Louise beamed, giving a thumbs up to Rem. She then stopped, and stared at her hand for a moment, confused, before her face lit up again and she let out an excited squeal. "I'm back! I'm back! " Cautiously getting to her feet, she almost stumbled over her suddenly larger again feet. She decided to give herself another choice.
Run or fight?
She hesitated for a moment, then charged at the nearest mirror, drawing back her fist to shatter it. "Do you ever shut up, nitwit?"
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow

But for half a second as she looked into the mirror, she saw though the frosted over glass the image of DamienNotDamienDark, auras flaring and screaming and he tilts his head and his neck cracks just like hers did-
And then it's the Colonel, then the Detective, and then-
The Actor stood in the place of her reflection, blurred, barely recognizable. But she could see the smile on his face, even now.
His voice was distorted.
"I'm sorry, attorney. I didn't mean for you to get into this mess. You deserved better."
She nodded, and drew back her fist.
"You did too. Please forgive me!"
She punched through the mirror, glass slicing her bare knuckles.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl @HospitalandMirrors

Louise smiled, albeit a bit awkwardly. "Um, thank you." She was hardly a child, but felt that it would be rude to point this out to the pink creature, so she said nothing.
She vaguely wondered if her fire poker was around somewhere. The attorney thanked the Pokemon again, then retreated to a safe enough distance to tend to her bloodied hand, accidentally smearing red on her clothes as she pulled a small roll of bandages from her pocket.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl @hospitalandmirrors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back