• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
Izuru looked at the newcomer and couldn't possibly remember who it was. It wasn't like he attended every single Dreamscaper meeting or even hung around their HQ much. The powers that be knew he worked best by himself. His predecessor also preferred to do her own thing, not giving him much insight into the whole group dynamic of the Dreamscapers. However Izuru could almost smell something sinister in this environment. Ever since his body had begun changing from mortal to divine, his senses had sharpened immensely. This meant that his ability to detect when something was majorly off was enhanced as well. This shop felt as real as a dream can be, yet it also felt like a delusion. V had retreated back into Izuru's body the moment another person wandered in the room. The childlike appearance didn't fool Izuru one bit. V's emotions were going all over the place. This was Tokiwa Sougo, also known as Kamen Rider Zi-O. Which meant that this was either his OR Woz's dream. When the young Sougo was addressed as "Demon King", Izuru saw no reticence nor refusal of the title in the boys eyes. When invited in to eat, Izuru reached into his back pocket and pulled something out. Woz had wanted to know who he was, there was no point in hiding such trivial information. Walking past Woz and following the young Sougo, Izuru casually threw something into the air before catching it and acting as casually as possible. It was a Kamen Rider Zero Ridewatch, created via the same methods used by Tsukasa-san to create the Decade Ridewatch. A simple object that Izuru learned to create at will by infusing part of his Rider Powers into the shape of a Ridewatch.

"Kamukura Izuru, please take care of me"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

["Pampering"]
--Woz--
Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

"That watch..." Woz stared at the Ridewatch the man named Izuru produced on his own. "Kamukura Izuru...I'll be sure to remember that name." He said, soon leading the two into the dining room. There were balloons everywhere. A cake on the center of the table, as well as a whole banquet of delicious looking food, none of it were touches. Woz pulled some chairs from the table, directing the two to sit down while Sougo sat in front of the cake. Interestingly, the cake read it to be Sougo's 20th Birthday. Woz sat beside him, patiently waiting for everyone else to sit down.

The boy went quiet as the two girls explained the basic nature of the Velvet Room to him. His fogged up memories seemed to be even foggier than usual as they explained- but not in the sense he couldn't recognize what they were talking about, no, what they were saying is something he definitely heard of before, principally the 'long nose' part, which reacted an almost instinctual little chuckle from him, as he placed a hand over his mouth, careful not to spill the milk and cereal out, but...

...It was odd. By not remembering, he knew he remembered. By his memories hiding more...Then he knew this was something he's heard of before. Something familiar. Something that felt comfortable, trusting- if not unsettling at first. And that 'sister' part...

"Ah! I see... I'm sorry, then. I didn't mean to place either of you in trouble." He replied earnestly and truthfully, bowing to the two girls in apology. He decided not to push his or their luck by saying it definitely felt familiar- the two were people that saved him in the past. He would feel bad if they got into trouble because of him and him wanting to know more about things they aren't supposed to tell him. But...It was nice information. It at least told him something.

"It sounds like a pleasing place, though." He smiled, trying to change the topic, but it was clear a part of him wanted to ask more. "...Still, I appreciate that you two trust me enough to tell me even a bit about it. I'm really not sure why you two are friendly with me like that, but...I appreciate it. I suppose it could be worse, having no memories and being friendless, hah."

Sluuuurp. More cereal went into his mouth, as his face moved to look at The Player, the strange crystalline being watching...Some oddly familiar television shows. Was that Maginzer? And...What was that channel? A part of Ino frowned but didn't do anything. It was a weird television show, but...Knowing how weird this place can be, he had a feeling it wasn't a simple TV show or a commercial. It wasn't uncommon for the people in these commercials to refer to the listener, after all.

"Weird T.V. show." Munch munch.

Although Luigi may have been a complete and utter coward and a bit of an embarrassment, he still had the foresight to see when someone was coming to chop him down with a giant sword. Noticing this, Luigi popped out of the tree, returning to his normal plumber form. Except, when he did so, he apparently had gained a new weapon...

"I could make an inappropriate pun involving-a sucking here, but I won't!" Luigi would exclaim to... no one in particular, before aiming his Poltergust 3000 in the enemy's direction! Without much hesitation, he initiated the "suck" function of the glorified vacuum cleaner, and attempted to suck the dastardly villain's sword right up! Assuming this was successful, Luigi then activated the "blow" function, and attempted to shoot the sword right back at him! Though, of course, he made sure that when the sword was shot back, it was the handle that would hit him-- hopefully on the forehead and hard enough to knock him out. Luigi didn't really feel comfortable being a murderer, even if the things he was murdering were just figments of the imagination.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

David Lister didn't have to wait long to get a response, a scruffy looking man appearing from thin air is guaranteed to cause a few questions and odd looks. The man in front of him made no exception and asked Lister "Welcome to 9-5 DO. How may I help you?" with a obvious confused tone and facial expression however just as Lister was about to respond, he was suddenly stopped when an unknown, child-like voice started to speak up and question the, now introduced, "Woz" about the identities of both Lister and the other Dreamscaper. Once the back of forth between the two ended, Lister followed Woz to the table and took no hesitation to sit down however rather rudely he sat slouched with his feet resting on the table.

bRXsqoq.png

Mason "Dipper" Pines

Yawn...

It wasn't exactly a novel concept among Dipper's fellow Dreamscapers that the teen spent an unusual amount of time sleeping— but to miss a patrol, especially on his part? Well, it was... strange, to say the least. When he finally arose from whatever surface he'd found himself passed out on any particular day, it was usually with enough time to take on patrol with any other Dreamscaper. Today, however, his internal clock must've had quite the mishap, as it was beyond the time he usually woke himself up and quite a good amount of members were missing from the headquarters.

Walking out into the main room, where much of the other leftover members resided, Dipper blinked with tired eyes. "Morning, everyone." The first thing that drew his attention was the TV., which was playing an... odd assortment of channels, to be frank. With nothing but an arched brow in response, his gaze falling on The Player for a split second, Dipper made his way into the kitchen, which sat Ino, Caroline, and Justine. He knew them by name— as he did most of his fellow members— but not with any personal connections. Regardless, he offered a small wave and began to search for food.

As he looked, he recounted what he'd dreamed on the night before. More of a flashback than anything, really. He was back at the head of Weirdmageddon. They'd won that, but...

In the dream, which he could recall as more of a nightmare, they still won, right? Just...

It wasn't as simple.

Dipper shook his head, scoffing at himself. He didn't have nightmares anymore. That was the point. He managed to find a box of cereal. Perhaps eating would get his mind of the incident?

Last edited:
The Player
While flipping through each channel on the T.V., varying from ads and stuff to..... some things he can’t even explain. He continued like this, until he landed upon a ad that seemed to be interacting with him, or the audience to be exact, talking about wanting a vacation away from the craziness of this world, to which he tilted his head in confusion. Ino spoke about this being a weird T.V. show, to which the Player nodded along with him, because this is really the first time he interacted with a T.V. here, and wasn’t really sure if this was normal or not. So he continued to watch the show, or ad, waiting for the next thing to happen.
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Crow Crow

Jevil
While the Shock Rider tried to chop his head once more, but unfortunately, the Jester quickly teleported out of the way before the hit connected, as he teleported behind the man waiting for them to face Jevil. After that couple of seconds, Jevil said aloud “HA, HA. LET'S MAKE THE DEVILSKNIFE." before saying “Metamorphosis.” as he transformed into the Devislknife, as floated into the air before disappearing. Appearing once more with three other copy’s of the scythe, they began spinning and chasing after the Rider in different directions, while going at the same speed, resulting in pattern like attack as they all intersected, before going once more a couple of times. To make matters worse, a fifth Devilsknife appear, and started to chase after the rider, trying to not only slice and dice the man, but also mess up his rhythm and fail at attempting to dodge the other, more pattern like scythes.

Holden Matthews

Holden was used to being late to the party, so he wasn't surprised to find himself with a few of the younger dreamscapers. He wasn't really hungry, but raised an eyebrow at the talking TV. " I don't think we should really respond to that. Something about that just sounds like a trap. Guess Leo must have went out with the patrol earlier. I doubt it's going to respond much though," he replied.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Crow Crow Nocturne Nocturne

Leo Howard

Leo hated to be late to patrols, but it happened sometimes.... well more often than he cared to admit. To be fair, it wasn't often his fault. Holden was a heavy sleeper and getting him up was a diffcult task in of itself. He caught the horse and the other man going into the nightmare. " Hey wait for me, I want to help investigate that one as well."

Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone

Last edited by a moderator:
(I think you tagged the wrong Nocturne...I'm not part of this rp.)

GM Note: Understood.
Post will be deleted in 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, yes you!" the orange thing pointed to The Player with his little arms. "I don't see a single smile on your face. But maybe this'll change that! Come on down to the Seaside Relieving Hotel! Only 9 walnuts a night to ease that stress away on a beachside resort! What a steal! Call this number for more details. Not sponsored by Happy Dream Inc.."

During the ad, a nice beach resort was shown, the housing resembling rocks with starfish and corals on the outside, with a more normal, regal interior adorned with wood.

The ad ended with nothing too outlandish happening, fortunately.

And on to the regularly scheduled program.

But as it transitioned, The Player would, beforehand, realise a button on the remote that wasn't found on a regular remote that said Regular/Dream. What was that all about?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Directly)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Nocturne. Nocturne. (Surrounding)​

• --Caroline & Justine--
    Interaction: Crow Crow Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nocturne. Nocturne.

"I suppose we share a similar sentiment." Justine says, stopping for a second. "We didn't use to be Caroline and Justine way before we became Attendants." She says, finishing her share of the burger.

It was then that the Television was turned on, and the channels were flickered, changing from one to another before stopping at some orange looking thing asking something.

"Televisions are just weird..." Caroline made the assumption, cracking open the Pepsi and taking a sip, before handing it to Justine for her to sip, watching the commercial end shortlu.

Bismarck had a gut feeling that he was missing the good stuff,"It's now or never" He muttered under his breath. And within the blink of an eye,Bismarck grabbed his own clone and Threw at the bugman. Meanwhile He held his breath as he did so, once his clone hit the bugman with his body.

He unleash his breath,which in turn was filled with fire that'd hopefully burn the bugman into a nice crispy form.

["Ohma Shocker's Reign"]
Interaction: Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs

The thrown clone caused the Shocker Rider to be knocked back. As it got hit Birsmark's flames, the Shocker Rider screams, writhing in pain as it struggles to put the fire out.

However the Shocker Rider suddenly freezes up after a sudden static fizzle. As if time itself had stopped the bugman from moving.

Suddenly, he'd see a beacon of light with red japanese letters emerge not too far from Birsmarck's position, followed by a booming low, almost growling distorted voice.

SHUUEN NO TOKI! OHMA ZI-O HISSATSU GEKI!

The beacon recedes, soon reappearing as a blade of light that cuts through buildings as well as the Shocker Rider, sparks flying as it is cut in half, resulting in a grandiose display of smoke and explosions. Despite all this, the blade misses Birsmarck, as if calculated enough to miss.

images

As the smoke clears, past the large debris of the once prospering abandoned citadel with all of its buildings frozen in mid air alongside the mangled and burnt corpses of both Shocker Mooks and Riders alike, Birsmarck sees what seems to be a man clad in black and gold armor resembling that of a clock. Adorned with a golden strap from his shoulder, overlapping with the silver one that drapes to his loin. Two large clockhands hang from his back as a greatsword with a similar face to the man before him, except not plated in gold and its visor pink in place of crimson red. The man has an air of elegance to him. The kind you'd see in rulers of old such as Arthur Pendragon or Oda Nobunaga. A somewhat sinister air can be felt as he makes his way towards you, weaving through the debris he made. His visor glowing as a gold aura eminates from his body.

images

"You...You are not of this time, are you?" The man asked, dropping the sword as it soon disintegrates into flames. "No...Naught of time, but the very world itself...An apparition that plagues the mind, perhaps?...Tell me, are you the cause of my waking nightmares?" He asks, as if aware that this is really a dream. Is this, perhaps, the Zi-O the Commander really speaks of?

The Player
Somehow, this orange being somehow knew that he wasn’t smiling, even though he isn’t able to show any emotions with his face in the first place, but it continued with a price of the hotel, which it’s currency was some kind of walnut, but it was actually a nice beach resort, before the ad ended and went back to normal..... well normal for this channel. But hey, he would keep that in mind, as he continued watching the normal show again, noticing that there was a normal/dream button on the remote, so he decided to press it and see what would happen.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

Jevil
After a bit of spinning around, and the Shock Rider dodging a bit of his attacks, it finally got stabbed in the chest and gave off one last salute, before exploding. All but one Devilsknifes disappeared, as the last one transformed back into Jevil, the little Jester hopping around in place for a bit, before bowing for his audience. “What a fun game that was, but in the end, I remain the shark and maser of the game.” as he hoped back into his usual place, standing still for once in his life. He then made another Devilsknife as he held it in his hands, like this: 465B0108-80A0-402E-BE0A-C175118232B5.png
Before he spun it around so that the blade end was aimed down at the floor, before jumping on top of the other side, and began looking around for any situations that need a little help with a hint of chaos.

Ino couldn't help but squint harder at the strange creature interacting with them, or rather, the strange crystalline male(?) watching the television. He couldn't be sure they were interacting with them directly, but...Given the bizarre nature of this realm, he couldn't be too sure. His last bit of cereal went inside his mouth, as he turned to face the T.V. with more attention, ready to react in case something happened, with his hand over the blade currently on his hip.

Due to his distance compared to the player, he couldn't see the two very odd buttons that would certainly give him a reaction and act more carefully, but as such, he didn't and was completely unaware to the Player currently hitting one of those buttons.

...After a bit, he allowed himself to relax...Before looking over at the other guests that currently here. Dipper-san and Holden-san- two seemingly normal and weak people, like him. Truth be told, it was a bit odd to think he wasn't the weakest one here, and others were on that train with him, but...It's still strange to think the Dreamscapers really just do allow anyone- and he thought that in the kindest sense possible. While he knew the two had abilities that he didn't have, he worried about their safety like he did with Justine and Caroline- it wasn't an exactly safe world, and Dipper was certainly a kid, too...

"Good morning, Dipper-san, Holden-san." He replied politely. "Well, commercials who break the fourth wall like that are weird, but they generally are just that- commercials. But I guess we can't be too sure." With a shrug, he turned to Lavenza and Caroline. "If something goes wrong, Lavenza-san and Caroline-san will protect us. They're really strong, you know!"

Luigi's look of triumph soon had reverted to one of complete and utter panic once the real nightmare was revealed. Apparently, it wasn't some scary bug men, but rather, the fear of losing those closest to him. It was a fear that Luigi understood well. That fear that every time Mario hopped off on yet another one of his adventures, he may not return. It was that very fear that drove him to defeat King Boo three times... that very fear that kept him up at night sometimes. The fear of failure was strong with Luigi.

"I-I--" He stammered, unable to really formulate words as he stared on at the dastardly captor before him. The one who kept taunting Zi-O. Suddenly, Luigi fell into a crouched position, holding his hands over his hat. He pulled his hat over his head. To any onlookers, it would look as if Luigi was having a mental breakdown right here and now. But, as it turned out, and as everyone present would soon find out, that was far from the case. It started with a quiet thumping in the distance. And then, the sound appeared to double. And then it tripled. Then, within a few seconds, the sounds had gotten closer, and it had been a cacophony of what sounded like feet running against the ground. If the evil Shocker were to take a glance behind him, he would see what was happening.

latest

LUIGINARY ATTACK
LUIGINARY STAMPEDE

An army of Luigi's, all of which were spouting Italian gibberish, suddenly completely trampled the evil Ohma Shocker! Mere seconds before, Luigi charged up his Poltergust all the way, and proceeded to outright SUCC the two of Zi-O's comrades that were put in danger towards the vacuum. Then, once they had been close enough, Luigi deactivated it entirely, and they safely landed on the ground right in front of Luigi. Smiling, he gave the pair a thumbs up, before glancing up to see how the Shocker dealt with the stampede.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

["Ohma Shocker's Reign"]
--Reed Boiyo || Zi-O--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The scene was tense. The air was heavy. It feels as if any move would be their last before Zi-O's nightmare comes to a fruition.

Reed has no idea how to solve this. He's used to dealing things head on without worrying about Hostages since he'd be fast enough on the trigger back in his dreams, however, this isn't his dream--it's someone elses. And who knew how fast this Ohma Shocker guy really is.

Then suddenly, Luigi crouched. Reed didn't seem to know what it meant at first, but then he recalled something about Luigi actually having dream based powers, which prompted Reed to grin a bit.

"Hm? What're you smirking about?" Oma Shocker asked, raising a brow at the Dreamscaper.

"Well...Let's just say you need to get moving." Reed simply shrugged as the maelstorm of italian noises grew louder and louder. Just before Ohma Shocker could even comprehend what's going on, Luigi pulled out his trusty vacuum cleaner and started sucking out the bodies he held!

"Wha--?! Hey! Stop that!!" Ohma Shocker growled as he tried to further ensure his hold on his hostages, tightening the grip around Geiz' neck as well as trying to step on Tsukuyomi harder. However, the succing current proved to be too much, as the moment Tsukuyomi's body moved half an inch was the moment he let go of Geiz' neck, causing the two to be flung towards Luigi, only to be caught by Sougo, dropping his weapon to catch his friends.

images

"Guys!" Sougo pulled his two friends close in a hug, detransforming in a flash of pink light. The act of getting hugged caused Geiz and Tsukuyomi to groan, hurting them a bit due to their injuries. "Ah! Sorry!"

"Dammit, Zi-O..." Geiz groaned, grabbing Sougo's collar. "We're injured here..." He said, wincing as Sougo lets go of the two. The trio turned to Ohma Shocker, growling.

"Thank you for saving us, uh..." The white clad girl, Tsukuyomi said as she glanced at Luigi and his iconic hat, not knowing his name. "L-san...?( Mr. L...?)

"Dammit, dammit, dammit! I have you right there!" Ohma Shocker roared in anger, stomping his feet in a tantrum. "You may have destroyed Shocker Rider Ku-O, but as long as I live, the great Ohma Shocker will--" Just before Ohma Shocker could finish his spiel, the Luigi Stampede had finally arrived, trampling onto the Great Leader for seconds on end in a symphony of Es accompanied by the thousands upon thousands of Luigis that trampled over the guy.

"Woah..." Sougo glanced behind him, towards Luigi, giving him an impressed sort of look. Looking back at Ohma Shocker, all that's left of him seemed to be his coat, which was left lying on the ground. What of the Great Leader? No one knows for certain, but one thing's for sure. "Seriously, though..." Sougo faced Reed and Luigi as all of a sudden, the entire place suddenly started to glow. Particles rising as if the world itself was disappearing. "Thank you...Both of you."

"Zi-O? Hey, wait, no, you're supposed to--" Reed was about to argue with Sougo, trying to keep him sleeping when all of a sudden, they are greeted with a sudden fizzle in their vision followed by the scenery changing abruptly to what appears to be a dark throne room with only one lightsource.

--Ohma Zi-O--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs

images

Everyone who had entered Zi-O's dream would experience the same fizzling. As for Birsmark, he'd notice that Ohma's head jolted a bit before getting teleported, as if aware of what's happening.

Sitting on the throne was a golden figure with an appearance similar to Zi-O except more...Menacing, in a way. Black feathers on his shoulder pad, giant clockhands on his back. The once pink visor has now turned crimsom red, curved and sharp, complimenting its dark, black face with three smaller clocks on his forehead.

"Apparitions, I congratulate you. You have managed to cure me from the terrors that haunt my dreams...And by extension, this future that this world holds." This golden Zi-O spoke in a booming voice, loud enough to echo throughout this empty throne room. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sougo Tokiwa, Ohma Zi-O. The unparalleled King of Time. With my power over time, my dreams distort and contort the future to whatever I see within my sleep...What you have witnessed was merely a prophecy that would be brought upon me." He explained, the Rider King's body glowing a faint gold hue, resulting in the disappearance of his armor.

images

This, in turn, revealed what seemed to be a white haired man whose features are mostly covered by the shadows of the blinding light that's slowly consuming this dream.

"Our time is running short...In a matter of minutes my body would soon wake up." Sougo explains as he glanced at his body, seeing that he had lost his magnificent power yet again. "Apparitions, I implore you. State your purpose for coming intoy dream, and I may offer my help when we meet again." He asked, glancing at each and every one of you.

The next nightmare Uriah would deal with came from a much simpler brand of sorrow.

The dream belonged to a sweet-looking female pinkette, with pixelated edges and neon blue arcs of electricity coating her body. She had lost control of her powers in an attempt to defend herself from attackers, and was being beaten around like a ragdoll from her own electricity. "Help me! Pleeeeaaaseee!"

Luckily for this girl, Uriah had given her magic all the recharge time it needed. She produced a shield, which electricity bounced off of. Though it still made her fur bristle, she was not paralyzed. "Giffany." She spoke to her as sweetly as she did Catra, curling her tails beneath her. "You know that you have grown stronger than this."

"Nobody believes that!"
Giffany cried. "I don't believe it! I'm just gonna return to the way I was since my programming!"

"I know you feel sorry about your actions." The kitsune crowed, carefully climbing. "But you've proven your willingness to change and grow, which is already proof that you are better than you think you are."

"B-but people still think I'm dangerous!"

Uriah curled a tail around the girl's collarbone. "Every organism is potentially dangerous, right down to the tiniest germ. It cannot be changed, but it can be fought against."

"Am I?" The lightning slowed, and Giffany's pupils expanded. "Am I fighting it?"

"Let's see." Uriah crowed, using her second spell to conjure images of Gravity Falls. "You've been accepted into a loving home, you're regarded as a helpful person to have around, and everything about most of your previous dreams tells me that you are happy, that you haven't felt overly possessive of anyone."

"But it's gonna crop up again." Giffany whined. "Some day, I'm going to see my friends be taken away from me. Or having to choose between friends."

"Even if you do, it doesn't mean your friends are abandoning you. It just means you're playing with others for a little while." The kitsune cooed. "You may be programmed, but that doesn't make you replaceable. If anything happened to you, you would be deeply missed. Anyone who threw your friendship away would live to regret it."

d26x1m2-8cc339ad-39a5-42d4-9006-61d4d722fc7f.png

"No-a problem! All in a day's-a work!" Luigi exclaimed in response to the girl clad in white, giving her two hearty thumbs up, before laughing a bit as she struggled to guess his name. "Just-a call me Luigi, Miss!" He said as he gave her a two-fingered salute. His attention was soon stolen, however, whenever the sight of the dark overlord's defeat came into play. Luigi winced a little as he saw the stampede of... well, himselves, trample over the villain until nothing but his coat was left. "G-geez..." He muttered, before turning back to look at Sougo when he thanked him.

"It was-a nothing, really! I'm-a just happy to help!" Luigi exclaimed, before pumping his fist into the air. Moments later, though, his vision grew blurry, causing him to placed a few gloved fingers on his temple as he stumbled a bit. "W-woah... I'm feelin' all-a woozy..." He said, before the dizziness grew too much for him, and he passed out on the spot.

"Wh-whaaa...?"

Luigi had soon woken up in what looked like a throne room of some sort. His vision was a bit blurry, which caused him to rub at his eye with a gloved fist. Yawning, Luigi smacked his lips together a bit, before finally focusing his attention on the golden-armored man in front of him. "Who... who are..?" His question was overshadowed by the golden Zi-O's own, which made Luigi scratch his head a bit. "W-we're here to-a stop nightmares, right?" He asked, before turning to face Reed and the others. "That's-a the right answer, right guys?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs

Izuru sat across from the small boy who wore the most radiant of smiles. If it wasn't for V's database, he'd never have guessed that this was Zi-O. Woz on the other hand seemed to be unnerved by his presence. Which was understandable, Izuru was an unknown factor. Kamen Rider Zero didn't exist in Woz's books. Hence why an unknown man capable of producing a Ridewatch most likely spooked him. Yet this was all part of Izuru's plan. Right now they were in a dream, a delusion that needed to be shattered. First Izuru would have to gather info from the two and then decide whether or not to destroy this dream. Destroy... this world thought Izuru as he smiled wistfully. A very Tsukasa-san thing to contemplate, destroying what amounted to someones inner world. However Izuru was a Dreamscaper now, obliterating bad dreams and ending nightmares was what he signed up for. Taking in a deep breath, Izuru placed a hand on his cheek and grinned at Sougo.

"So Sougo-kun, the big 20 today? Feeling excited? Big plans for the next big stretch of your life?"

The District Attorney simply stood in the corner of the room, a small, porcelain tea cup in her hands, and her fire poker leaning against the wall. She was observing the conversation- she had always been an observer, and her death didn't exactly help her social skills. She took a sip of her tea- chamomile, which she always drank when she was nervous. When there was a lull in the conversation, she cleared her throat quietly. "Good morning."

Nocturne. Nocturne. Crow Crow

Last edited:
--Ohma Zi-O--
Interaction: Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs

"I see. So you intend to help others in the same way you helped me." Ohma Sougo nodded, taking in Luigi's answer. "How selfless of you all, to perform such a duty without any means of receiving gratitude...Perhaps the title Apparitions were too harsh for you all." He glanced at everyone, "Despite some of your appearances." he said, eyeing both Jevil and Birsmark.

"Well, it's not like we'll ever really meet, but...We really need your help with something, Sougo." Reed stepped forth, sheathing his sword onto his back.

"And what is that, purple one?"

"We're from an organization who does stuff like this all the time. They're called the Dreamscapers." Reed says, recounting the name of the group. "And right now, we're facing one of the most threatening beings in the entire dreamscape. A beast so powerful, that it can cause nightmares over and over and over!" Reed says, soon sighing to catch his breath. "Right now, we need your help, Sougo. We need your powers to help us get rid of this beast for good."

"Hm...I see." Sougo rubbed his chin, looking the other way before glancing back at Reed and the crew. "And who directed you all to my...Dreamstep?"

"Wait, was that a...No, nevermind that." Reed shook his head, clearing his throat. "I believe I told the dream you this...It's some german looking guy with red hair."

"...The Commander of the Crimson Axis?" Sougo asked back, "Hm...If he's involved, then somehow, this is bigger than I anticipate." He nodded, soon stepping down the steps, soon revealing...The young Sougo from before, this time, clad in a vertically stripped shirt. "Alright, I'll go." Sougo said, smiling as he now spoke in the voice you've all heard from the pink eyed armored man. "I have a feeling everything will work out better if I join you guys."

"All in a day's work," the Commander says as he emerged from a door with Princess Luna, Leo and Kaladin.

"I suspect that the day is still young," Luna responds.

9788803ed69b60fdf4389f3b760fe95ae389ac64.gifv

"We still got quite a number, didn't we?" Rem emerges from the door she entered with the familiar-looking Hikaru and Katsuo.

It was during this time that everyone exited the doors.

"It's quite a small fraction of us, actually," the Commander says, "I thought we'd be seeing the others - Yuchino, Saber, Tohka, Domon, Kanna, everyone else really, but it's still good to see you guys in this dire situation. Kaladin, Sougo, Woz, Hikaru, Katsuo, meet the uh... uh..."

"The Dreamscapers."

"Yeah what she said."

8172ecc45c1ec29beb5073a27f7af579.gif

"We should return before Nemurin does," Luna says with a smile, "hopefully Uriah returns from her own patrols as well. As we walk, we should tell you our names, and your names to us."

"Wait, I think you should explain what's happening first. I mean, I haven't been fully caught up on what's up."

PjjerHL.jpg

"Very well. Let us start from square one. Right before your eyes is a place known by many names. The realm of sleep, the dream world, the dreamscape, so on," Luna explains, "this is a realm that everypony enters as they fall asleep and dream. You see those doors floating around the place? Those are gateways to the dreams of others. Only those with dreamwalking abilities such as myself and all, or at least, most Dreamscapers, can properly put their hooves in and out of it, anyone else will require assistance.

Now, here's our 'dire situation', as your friend puts it.

A nightmare bringer is plaguing this realm, and bringing more nightmares than we can counter. Usually, we live in harmony with nightmares, but when one scale tips sideways, all hell breaks loose. The dreamscape is linked to every dream in every conceivable universe, and affecting that will affect the mental state of everypony in those many realms, yours and mine included. Our first step, which is currently unachieved, is to track this beast down and properly identify it. From there, figuring out how to defeat it.

The young one has suggested that you can help us in some way, and I will take his word for it.

But I suppose I should introduce myself properly now. I am Princess Luna of Equestria, Princess of the Night."

Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Agent23 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Nocturne. Nocturne. Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs P PopcornPie @Shooting Star Asuka themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Last edited:
--Reed Boiyo || Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow

"One King o' Time, comin' right up!" Reed practically announced as he and his team emerged from the golden gateway with exactly who he announced; Sougo Tokiwa.

"Woah...What is this place?" Sougo asked in childlike wonder, looking at all the different doors that float by. Some looked unique while others appear to be doors found in the real world. He'd then notice his herald walk out of his own door with two other strangers, presumably a part of the Dreamscapers. "Woz! You're called in, too?"

"It would seem so, m'lord." Woz says, looking back at his dream door. "It's to my surprise that our dreams appear to he right next to each other. How peculiar."

"Yeah...Although mine was quite...Darker than I'd wanna discuss." Sougo admits, glancing down before looking at Woz. "So? What did you dream about? Is it cool?!" He asks excitedly, his eyes glistening in anticipation.

"I, uh..." Woz, clearly embarassed to say what he dreamt off, "L-let's just say I'd rather forget that ever happened..."

"Sounds to me that you dreamt of him naked or some shit." Reed suggested, sighing as he slouches.

"Don't be ridiculous, I would relish the sight!" Woz scoffs at the man. "It would be viewed with m'lord's glorious harem, putting on a show in order to pick the right woman to bear his child, carrying his lineage!" Woz proudly proclaims, raising his hand up high. "Afterwards, it would be of my own recollection of m'lord's adventures to his children..." He swooned, raising the book tucked under his arm, rubbing its cover. "Ah...That would be the perfect dream."

"Y-you call that a dream?" Sougo gulps, "That sounds like a complete sexual fantasy..."

"Alright...Let's move on from that, shall we?" Reed would ask of the two just before the redhead not nazi showed up with more of his troops as well as Luna, earned the surprise of Sougo as a winged horse.

"I-I mean, I'm practically still dreaming, right Woz?" Sougo asks, staring at the winged horse then back to Woz.

"I cannot say for certain, M'lord." Woz shakes his head as he stares at the black Pegasus in awe.

They were introduced as the Dreamscapers, the group that Reed spoke of earlier in Sougo's dream. The pegasus would then explain their situation; someone's been pumping out more nightmares that they can handle.

"Tokiwa Sougo...Kamen Rider Zi-O." Sougo introduced himself after the Princess Pegasus introduced herself as Luna. "In my universe, I'm the King of Time, but currently, I don't exactly have that kind of power at the moment."

"And I am his loyal servant, Woz, equerry to the King of Time and Chronicler of the timeline he produces." Woz introduces himself with a bow. "It's an honor to make your acquaintance, your majesty."

"Calm down, Woz, she's just a Princess. I'm sure it's not that big of a deal." Reed nudged the brown clad prophet, turning to Luna. "I mean, you don't really mind us ignoring your title, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back