• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disaster in the Dreamscape

Characters
Here
Louise seemed to think this over for a moment, her anxious eyes glancing from Rem to Shinigami, and back again. Suddenly, her face lit up with an idea. She pulled yet another roll of bandages from her pocket, grabbing the end of it and tossing the roll to Rem. "...we don't have to really hurt him to get him out of the way... and last time I checked, it was possible to choke someone unconscious."
Crow Crow

--Reed Boiyo: Activating Combat Mode || Vs. Ohma Zi-O--
Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
OST: Against A Legacy, Reborn (Oma Zi-O 2 ~ Kamen Rider Zi-O OST)
HP: 100% --> 80%

ddmng0r-95cbf559-dd34-4d0e-b4b5-5091d59c6b61.png

As commanded, the golden rider moves in front of Shinigami, his blackened hands now coated in golden energy, pushing her away from Shinigami with the force of what feels like 21 people all at once, carried away, surrounded by a golden orb made out of electrified temporal energy, shocking her as the Corrupted Ohma approached the pink clad dreamscaper, hands on his golden belt, ready to strike again when Reed bars his path, drawing his weapons.

"Imma snap you outta that shitty bootleg of a berserk form if it's it's the last thing I do, you son of a--!" Reed charged, his blade raised, glowing a bright blue hue. As Reed swings down, the golden clad Rider King catches the blade with his left hand, Reed's shield in his offhand, leaving his chest exposed

"Welp...!" Reed choked as Reed positions his shield to protect his chest. He was pushed back to the others by Ohma's punch, only for the shockwaves of his attack to damage Reed's armor, despite it not getting direct contact with Reed's body. It was then that he overheard Louise's plan; choke the ever loving soul out of Shinigami. "Dude, metal." Reed chuckles, though the problem was, Louise's bandaged was stopped by the orb surrounding Rem, burning it to a crisp.

"Not gonna lie, gang, this is gonna be one heck of a boss battle." He gets up, clenching his sword and shield as he gets back up, preparing to charge Oma Zi-O as he makes his way to Rem, pressing on the right end of his golden belt, with each press, the grandfather clock strikes to her doom. Years displayed on the belt, counting from 2000.

2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005...

The belt gives off a different colored glow with each press, along with it, an ever increasing intensity.

Louise stared at the frayed ends of the roll of bandages, disappointment evident on her face. "Huh. Okay."
"I wonder if you throw something big enough at the shield, it'll break?" Already her mind was working on a new idea - drafting new arguments and shooting down previous ones.
"If I charge at the - the shield - I can't die, although I'll be a bloodied mess afterwards. Or just distract the psycho..."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Crow Crow

"Welp... V isn't here to back my ass up. I'll use the gift I was going to give Nemurin" said Izuru as he pulled something from his jacket. It was a black rectangular object, with the image of a silver dragon on the front. "Sougo-kun... I know you're in there. Even if the darkest hold is clutching at your heart. The light of your companions will always find a way to pierce it. I know this to be true" further remarked Izuru as he tapped on the top of the object in his hand. Around his waist materialized a belt. Neither Sougo nor Woz would recognize it from their adventures nor their databases. It was essentially a brand new concept for the two. As for Izuru, he understood that it wouldn't be enough to take on Oma Zi-O. However he hoped to help buy enough time for either V to show up or someone else to come up with a plan.

Untitled.png

Izuru then squeezed the object in his hand and called upon every memory he had shared with Nemurin. Thousands upon thousands of small white orbs all gathered around Izuru as he held up the object. Pouring into the dark rectangle with surprising speed. A brilliant light enveloped Izurus hand. When it faded, a white object about the size of a cellphone appeared in the palm of his hand. On it was an image of a dragon surrounded by blades. Throwing it up into the air like he did with his Ridewatch. Izuru caught it, holding it up for Zi-O to see. He then opened it up like a book.

Into Zero.png

INTO ZERO!!!

"Once there was a Dragon who wandered from world to world in search of greater horizons" said Izuru, as his words matched the narration exactly. Closing the book and inserting it onto his belt, sparks of light shot out from it. The skies above Izuru began to crackle with silver lightning. One of these lightning bolts struck the ground. Sticking out of the ground where lightning had fallen was a sword. Pulling it out with a single tug and twirling it twice for good measure. Izuru then held it above his chest with both hands. Slamming the pommel onto the button on his belt, the book flipped open within the mechanism. Silver light then enveloped Izuru himself as a mechanized dragon flew around the battlefield. "HENSHIN!" cried the man in question as he created a circle with his sword. The dragon flew through this circle and dissolved against Izuru. Within moments of the light dissipating. An armored Izuru stood in its place.

"Kamen Rider.....Edge-Zero" said Izuru as he christened his new Rider form before charging at Zi-O

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

She stared at them for a moment or two, then charged as well. She kept low to the ground, trying her best to evade detection as she attempted to decide how best to help the others. Sure, she wasn't the best fighter, but if worst came to worst, she could distract the enemy, give the others time to escape. It wasn't like they could kill her - even blasted to bits, she had put herself back together in the past.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Crow Crow

KIClRks4g7tNv8LcZI_KYqxQUCeW4Ja9v9OXhdhvVQJNeBRhqWsZ3Gb5oWPwIEJNQFpy-IM4BwpF-TgU6HjoCB3F5OslwH3Khg_Smnbyj6ByfhmLsrHA36I7f40Bw5P2HIxyUapT

Sora_KHIII.png

Sora blinked in surprise.

“You used to be one of us? In that case it’s nice to meet you Onyx Prime! I'm Sora!” Sora said with his usual goofy grin. He dispelled his keyblade and folded his hands behind his head. However Onyx Prime’s next question immediately threw him out of his relaxed state as he remembered what happened.

“Oh no! That’s right! We all got separated after we got ambushed by a group of Nightmare Dopants. I defeated the ones that came after me, but I’m worried about the others!” He explained. He looked up at Onyx Prime with a determined expression.

“Onyx Prime! I understand you’re not one of us anymore but do you think you could help me find the others?” He asked earnestly.
Crow Crow
27ib2jlHE3h4_ndtFGTBqU2TQ5eWi6URddOI4VsHAFR__OULJ-Q1CxlGRI683Yobj43IeiniRTFFJnJYCN-j9tROUH5yrwIqPDEku4lXe64DU2auux0ravLgr7oIQOAvHr5bbanT

• "Strangling? Through all that?" Rem raised an eyebrow as Louise suggested strangling the heavily-armoured Zi-O.

Before Zi-O could strike her, Izuru took her stead. Izuru would be able to feel how much stronger Zi-O was by mere clashing, the power growing as each second passed.

"Soon, he will dwarf even the likes of you!" Shinigami mocks Izuru, "and after he fells you, he will fell all else! As for me..."

Shinigami proceeds to slash at the air, unleashing a blast that was ready to strike Rem, before a swing of her sword counters it.

"That was too easy..." Rem said, not out of pride, but of suspicion.

"I believe that was my line," Shinigami replies, this time reappearing behind Louise, scythe near neck to cause her to halt her tracks. "This oh so powerless mere human - is this your weakness?"

"You..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Crow Crow

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

Holden balled his fists, trying his best to not punch the other man who had turned a friend against them. There were certainly worse things than hurting a friend, but it was hard nonetheless. He took a deep breath. " Okay." He would raise his hands and attack the man controlling their friend. Maybe if he broke the concentration... then something would happen.

Leo would summon a small tranquizler dart and attempt to throw it at their ally.

Crow Crow @Showdown fight

Louise froze, her face turning pale, almost feeling the cold metal through her bandages. Her terrified eyes glanced to Rem, seemingly more anxious for her than herself. "Hey, she - she doesn't have any weaknesses! She's one of the - the strongest people I know- and hey, you can do whatever you want, she'll just get even stronger, and more determined to banish you to kingdom come. And plus, hurting me? That'll get you nothing but an absolute faceful of bloody spit. Not to mention I'll probably try to wring your neck... it does look rather snappable."
Crow Crow

• "What do you know about Ayanokouji Rem?" Shinigami scowls at Louise, his scythe inching very slightly towards her, cutting the skin. "The time you spent talking to her is but a speck compared to the times we have clashed! If you truly do care about her, you would realize that you are a hindrance to her!"

Before he could go deeper however, Holden's fist would faze Shinigami, causing him to flinch, and for that very moment, lose his grip on Louise.

Meanwhile, Ohma Zi-O and Edge-Zero's attacks would clash as they appeared on opposite sides of each other, before the very ground beneath each of them exploded! This gave Leo the opening he needed to aim his tranquilizer dart at the enslaved King of Time!

... or did it?

71V2Tnxd3fL.jpg

KABUTO

As Ohma Zi-O took a Ridewatch from his inventory, the time around him slowed, allowing him to easily catch the dart. He took out another Ridewatch.

10555948a3.jpg

OOO

He proceeded to replicate into numerous clones, each of them holding their own dart, collectively tossing it at Leo. As time was slowed, they were basically frozen in place, but once time continued, they would all swiftly converge into the Dream Caster.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow

Something in her expression seemed to snap, and Louise pushed the scythe back, swiftly turning around. She winced at the slice on her throat, but then lunged at him, closing her hands around his throat. She let out a short, odd laugh. "You say that like I haven't been a useless idiot since the 1920s! Honestly-" She paused, coughing up blood. "- if I overpower you, you'll be possibly the weakest moron we've ever faced. How awful is that? Weaker than a cursed eternal lawyer!" She tightened her grip, blood dripping from her mouth, her neck - she looked more like a raving lunatic than a mild mannered attorney.
Crow Crow

Edge Zero felt a disturbance in the make-up of the area they were currently in. It was as if someone had just briefly altered the flow of time. Realizing that Oma Zi-O had just stopped time to gain an advantageous position. He turned to see multiple darts flying towards Leo. Focusing all his energy into his legs. Edge Zero flash-stepped right in front of his unarmored comrade. Deflecting a good chunk of the projectiles at first, he was overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Rolling back onto the ground, armor sparking from the amount of damage done. His only choice was to keep pushing himself. If he didn't hold out long enough for some kind of reinforcement to aid them. They could all face death at the hands of this absurdly OP Demon King. Piercing his sword into the ground. Edge Zero forced himself to his legs. "Sougo-kun......I know you're in there. I refuse to believe even a single scrap of you hasn't kept fighting. Listen to my words if you can hear me. You are not a pawn of this Phantom of the Opera Reject. Whatever hold he has on you is only limited by your strength of heart. Fight him, Sougo-kun!. You are a KAMEN RIDER. That is not a name given to a brain-dead slave. Kamen Riders fight not for a master, nor for themselves. A KAMEN RIDER FIGHTS FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WHO CANNOT" cried Edge-Zero as he called out to Sougo from within the depths of Oma Zi-O.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

KIClRks4g7tNv8LcZI_KYqxQUCeW4Ja9v9OXhdhvVQJNeBRhqWsZ3Gb5oWPwIEJNQFpy-IM4BwpF-TgU6HjoCB3F5OslwH3Khg_Smnbyj6ByfhmLsrHA36I7f40Bw5P2HIxyUapT

Sora_KHIII.png

Sora listened to Onyx Prime and nodded.

“Let’s regroup with Princess Luna first then.” He said summoning his Keyblade. A Keyhole appeared in front of them before a beam of Light shot from Sora’s keyblade hitting the keyhole and shattering into a portal he used to travel between places in the Dreamscape. He turned to Onyx Prime.

“Lead the way!” Sora said with a smile.
Crow Crow

27ib2jlHE3h4_ndtFGTBqU2TQ5eWi6URddOI4VsHAFR__OULJ-Q1CxlGRI683Yobj43IeiniRTFFJnJYCN-j9tROUH5yrwIqPDEku4lXe64DU2auux0ravLgr7oIQOAvHr5bbanT

Following along with the group, the Baku wasn't at all bothered by the atmosphere and kept calm. Keeping an eye out for movement in the dark, his blue eyes flicked ahead of them at the first signs of movement. He couldn't warn the Commander in time, watching as he bumped into what was in front of them.

"Easy there." Hiruko spoke as Commander screamed loudly in fear, hands covering his ears as he blankly stared at the two before them.

"So, with that out of the way, do we continue forth?" He deadpanned as he removed his hands from his ears.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

--Reed Boiyo: Activating Combat Mode || Vs. Ohma Zi-O--
Interaction: Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
OST: Against A Legacy, Reborn (Oma Zi-O 2 ~ Kamen Rider Zi-O OST)
HP: 80%

Ohma alongside his clones approached Edge Zero and his possible, in his hand was but another Ridewatch. Each step before was light, yet as Edge Zero spoke, they grew heavier and heavier. Almost as if he's hesitant to strike. One by one the clones disappear, leaving only the original. Sougo could only realize one thing as his consciousness briefly surfaced.

This was the future he was trying to prevent. Him against everyone else. Him against his friends.

"I can't..." Sougo's voice called out, in pain, "I can't do it...Not on my own...Please..." He pleaded from Ohma as he raised the Ridewatch of Kamen Rider Wizard. "I'm begging you...Someone, please stop me!" His voice echoed through everyone's minds before suddenly being silenced.

"That's enough, my naïve self." Ohma's distorted voice took over, pressing the Ridewatch's crown. "This world is m̵i̷n̸e̷ t̴͉̯̋̑ŏ̷͓ ̶̲͍̿ś̸̯̎ą̷͖̓̀v̸͉̓ȅ̴͙"

71yjOT7MKfL._AC_SX425_.jpg

WIZARD!

Scattering on the outskirts, red magic circles littered the ground below everyone, like landmines waiting to be tripped. The danse macabre between Shinigami, Louise and Holden would trip one of them, causing a magic circle he stepped on to glow, bursting into an explosion of fire.

Emeraude Toubia GIF | Gfycat

Pen

Pen had been so far completely ignoring the fight going on in the background like the neutral evil she was - not obvilious to it, just not particuarlly caring to participate. At least until the inevitable happened.

She got bored.

She sighed and picking her bloodaxe and sword, she zoomed toward the foes the group was fighting. Why was she siding with the losing side? Well, they were all potential prey. And she loved underdogs! Carefully avoiding the mine circles, or rather moving far too fast for any explosions to do much other than singe her - she hurled her bloodaxe at Ohma's head with all her strength!

She didn't expect it to connect but hopefully it would distract him long enough for the others to deliver more blows.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

• Grinning, Professor Shinigami laughs as his neck was squeezed by the attorney's rage.

"Good, good. Your humanity is showing. I must apologize for saying that you were but a hindrance to Ayanokouji Rem, for you see, you have potential I have failed to see prior, and unlike her, you do not squander it in the slightest."

Shinigami ponders.

"But you cannot have fun unless your prey struggles, now can you?"

With that, Shinigami shook, causing Louise to hit some of these circles as explosions were triggered, blowing her back. As she landed, she would feel something coursing through her body.

The moment she was able to visually analyse the situation before her, all her allies were gone, replaced by various copies of Professor Shinigami. From the looks of things, most of them were in combat with each other.

talk_chr_008_01.png

"You seemed so intent on killing me," all the Shinigami copies cackle in unison, "so I gave you the opportunity and power to do so many times over!"

Louise's aggression got stronger, potentially out of control. The power of darkness surged through her veins.

"Be sure not to hold back!"

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
    (Note: This vision is Louise's alone)

"Alpha! Beta! Help them out!"

005se04_12.png

Rem commanded as her pets, transformed from cute little balls of fur to shaggy, feral beasts, took a great leap to follow up on Pen's attack, using their fangs to rip away at any newly-formed scratch marks while clinging onto his mask through their teeth.

006_rem_w_00.png

"Looks like it's up to me to handle the 'good' doctor again!"

She and Professor Shinigami clashed blades once more...

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow

Last edited:
Louise felt something cold drip down her face, and she didn't have to touch it to know that her hands would come away inky black. She reeled, the voices louder than ever, egging her on. She laughed slightly, still swaying, before lunging at the nearest enemy. The voices overwhelmed most of her hearing with their whispers as she began to rain down blows on the Shinigami, her torn, ragged nails incredibly sharp. Her voice was hushed, overlaid with many, many others-
"Leave my friends alone! Leave us alone!"
Crow Crow

• "Oh, how you hurt me so!" the various Shinigamis mocked in unison, "even with the power I have lent you, the pain you inflict is comparable to but a bite from a lowly insect! Maybe that's just what you are, Louise! An ant without a colony, waiting to be crushed by my foot!"

Louise blinked, further tears running down her face. "Could you sound - any - more - like that - wretched - seer?" She seethed, accenting each of these words with another angry blow. "Or anyone else!" Her words were angry, hysterical. "You try - ninety seven - years, alone, no sun no sky just it isn't fair, it isn't fair he TOLD ME SO BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN, NO ONE DID! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! It was cold, you know, so so so so so icy cold and it lanced right through me! Right through my bleeding heart!" She faltered, coughing up blood, choking on it and her own tears. "...right.... through me."
Crow Crow

Pen, of course, was caught off guard by the sudden assault by the mere human Louise, yelling something about leaving her friends alone. For a moment, she just smirked but after every angry blow actually hurting her and her yelling insane nonsense in her ears, she yelled "ENOUGH!"

Drew her sword. And stabbed Louise in the adomden.

Or at least attempted to.

Crow Crow themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Louise went stiff, eyes going wide. Her hands drifted to her stomach, attempting to process the pain, the blood blooming fresh across her shirt.
"It's - it's the - the same- I thought-"
She swayed - the world blurred for a moment - and she fell into a sitting position, one hand against the ground to steady herself. She was trembling, trying desperately to apply pressure to the wound.
"I won't die - it hurts, it hurts-"
Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

• Louise saw one of the Shinigami duplicates stab her and loom over her.

"All those fighting words, and you're just going to allow me to claim victory over you?" all the Shinigamis spoke in unison, "to be vanquished by a mere stab, even if it is mine. What a way to go out. Even if it is your destiny to die over and over, that doesn't change the fact that your demise is most pathetic."

That was when Louise's wounds would heal, flesh replaced by shadow, and blood replaced by darkness.

All the Shinigamis grinned.

"Go on."

Pen pulls the sword out, caked in blood.

"Word of advice for next time. Don't attack someone with a sword with your bare hands. Not that I expect you to hear me."

Pen flicks her hair away from her face as her wounds (which were not inflicted by holy weapons) already start healing. She points the sword to her prey's face, disgruntled but very much alive, and pulls back the urge to kill --- mostly because she already fed and also because her foe was already defeated. So she has no reason to kill.

She was just about to leave when she notices the regrowth.

Her eyes widen.

Okay, that's not good. That's not good at all!

@ Crow Crow

Louise stumbled to her feet. "I... I am... not pathetic. You think you even have the right-"
She let out a crazed laugh, charging at him again, this time tackling Pen to the ground. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME I - I - I'M PATHETIC! YOU TRY GOING UP AGAINST A WHOLE HOUSE, YOU WORTHLESS, STUPID- YOU MONSTER! I'll shatter you like glass! I'll break you, just like me!"
Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back