• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Disappearing Thread

beribin

perpetually exhausted tree
Hi there! May I know why my thread in Looking for Roleplay was deleted? To the best of my knowledge, I have followed the forum rules accordingly. Do let me know how I can make amendments to my next thread posting in order to prevent this from occurring again.

Hi there! May I know why my thread in Looking for Roleplay was deleted? To the best of my knowledge, I have followed the forum rules accordingly. Do let me know how I can make amendments to my next thread posting in order to prevent this from occurring again.
It hasn't been deleted, it appears to be pending approval for something caught in the spam filter. If it is reviewed and approved it will return to being visible.

It hasn't been deleted, it appears to be pending approval for something caught in the spam filter. If it is reviewed and approved it will return to being visible.

I see, that’s good to know! Thanks!

And if I'm correct, the filter stops counting things as spam once you reach at least 10 posts (called messages on your profile)?

That should be the case, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back