Disappearance of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku looked at them before leaving " i really hope we can meet again once everything is at peace. " he smiled happily holding Akina's hand 

Jason looked over at them and smirked as he vanished with both Riku and Akina. He then looked at Shikoku and crossed his arms over his chest " Hello Shikoku 

Adriana let go of their hands and took a step back, getting grips of where exactly she landed.

Akina looked at Adriana "Adriana what are you doing, you weren't supposed to come." 

Back in the other timeline a note fell when they left, it explained to Older Riku and Izumi that Adriana had to go, she loved her parents and she was sorry, but she wanted to explore.

Shikoku bowed slightly to Jason. "did you learn everything you needed to know?"

Akina looked back at Shikoku "actually there a few questions I would like to ask you about in private if you don't mind."

Riku looked back at Adriana " Adriana why did you follow? 

Jason smirked and walked up placing his hand on Shikoku " you already know why I came " he walked away from them as his hands started to glow he was examining the energy of this world.." mmm damn shame this world is the exactly the same if I went full power it would be destroyed easily " he sighed

Adriana smiled swaying back and forth on her feet. "I want an adventure, I came here to live life, and explore"

Shikoku looked at Jason and nodded. She turned back toward Akina and stepped outside, holding the door open to Akina.

Akina let go of Riku's hand and followed Shikoku outside. Once outside, she shut the door behind her. "Shikoku I learned what Ilyeria is, and how similar these two worlds are. I need to know um" she shook her head it was hard for her to even ask the questions. "how similar are all the worlds?"

Shikoku smiled and blinked her eyes moving like clocks. "most of the worlds have similarities. they are also different but very similar all the same." she blinked again her eyes shifting to normal "it all the worlds we tend to stay close to those we're familiar too. Our souls keep finding each other like a bond."

Adriana smiled at Riku "don't worry I won't be getting in your way"

Riku nodded " well I hope you have fun Adriana " he would pat her head softly " looking at my older self being with Izumi was weird to me.. but probably weird that you saw me with Akina " he chuckled a bit..

Jason sighed and looked back towards them both " this is where we depart once they cone for you Riku I will know " he then disappeared vanishing in front of them 

Akina looked down, that was kind of what she was afraid of. Akina sighed and nodded understanding. 

Shikoku put a hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry if I gave you bad news" she tilted her head, not understanding Akina.

Adriana smiled "well your not my father, you might have the same essence, the same smell but you are not him" she shrugged "please just don't make me back"

Riku smiled calmly " i need Shikoku to do that and we'll I think it's best you explore til your hearts desire " he smiled as he crossed his arms over his chest " i hope we can stop them..

Akina opened the door heading back inside "we will stop them" she smiled "now do we take the fight to them or do we wait for them to come after us?" she shook her head "wait we know that Ilyeria is, well we hope she is just a trickster demon, how do you stop a trickster?"

Adriana smirked "you need a stake soaked in blood of one of their prey" she shrugged "since you two are no longer seeing her lies, you need to find someone who is and get their blood"

Riku crossed his arms over his chest and sighed " well who's her prey? I suggest we wait and get the blood first and once they attack we will be ready they won't suspect a thing.. also with Future Jason our side it should go smoothly 

Adriana shook her head "no I don't think you understand. You know her as Ilyeria the first, but you found out otherwise, well at least you think" she shrugged and sighed "if she isn't Ilyeria the first, all you need is someones blood who believes she is Ilyeria the first."

Akina nodded understanding "well we know a few people, it might be easier to ask a friend, than take it from Michael." she sighed "that's going to be a weird request though."

Riku nodded " so a friend. It will be an odd request but they trust us so the blood will be easy to get " he smiled calmly " rubbing his chest a bit like a bit a pressure was there " mmm strange to think that this will be over soon 

Akina smiled "it will be very nice" she leaned on him, not noticing he held his chest. "so who do we ask?" she looked up at him.

Adriana smirked, finally they understood. "do you mind if I tag along I want to get to know a few people before moving on"

Riku put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips " well the sooner this all over the better." He looked at Akina " so knowing future Jason is here.. I just don't know what he gains from all this. He seems like a guy that wants something from all this.. Adriana you know him better what do you think he wants? 

Adriana shrugged "well if you believe him he says he's helping you guys and then leaving, he wants to go somewhere else where he can go full power and not kill everyone." Adriana shook her head "he seems bored, he has no one, he can't even go full power so I guess I believe him." 

Akina kissed him, and looked at Adriana "I want to ttrust him but I don't" she shook her head "after seeing and knowing the Jason of our time, it's hard to believe he's trustworthy"

Riku nodded " well as long that he's on our side.. and yeah just our timeline Jason I'd not so friendly.. I guess if he didn't meet Scar things will be different " he sighed and shook his head " Did Jason and Scar ever in your time hook up? In your time.. I mean when I saw them here it seems they are match for each other here

Adriana shook her head "like Jason said there was a time they could have but Scar betrayed him so they never did." she sighed "he did have someone once before long ago but that ended badly" she sighed "are them together here better than being alone?" she faced Akina "she is your sister here correct?"

Akina nodded "she is my sister yes, and as much as I hate to say it she is much calmer now that she is with someone, even if that happens to be Jason."

Riku nodded " well if Scar gets in the way we at least know future Jason won't hesitate but strange though maybe them being calm is a good thing.. " he looked at Adriana " well we will know everything about Ilyeria soon enough..if she's just using Michael.. and he finds out knowing him he's going to be something to fear.. he's hiding alot of power from her " he looked down " he's hiding something 

Adriana tilted her head "he's hiding from her?" Adriana started swaying on the balls of her feet. "I'm curious to find out, but once you get rid of his wife it won't be a pretty sight" she sighed "in my time he found someone, her name is Hazuki. Hazuki was the best thing to ever happen to him." she smiled "Hazuki had a daughter of her own, she was nothing like her parents she didn't kill." Adriana plopped down to the ground. "without a love Michael will kill anyone and everyone"

Riku nodded " when I fought him he wasn't using his full powers like he was just toying with me even when I went all out on him.. " he sighed and shook his head " Hazuki? Well we haven't met her here and she could be dead for all we know.. we will still need to face Michael he won't allow us to get to Ilyeria.. thinking Jason take on Michael 

Akina looked at Riku "I can shadow jump to get close to her, we can bypass Michael"

Adriana tilted her head, she never heard of shadow jumping before. "if she really is a trickster we can summon her here" she shrugged "it's worth a try right?"

Riku nodded " that could work and before we try summoning her let's get the stake and blood first. So if she is a trickster we can use it on her just hope the information we have on her works.. " he crossed his arms " i just want this all to be over 

Akina smiled "well lets deal with this first" she sighed "who can we ask for blood?" she sighed "we should do this quickly before Ilyeria figures out what we're up to and stops us." 

Adriana nodded "well why you guys do that I want to explore the town," she stood up and pulled a crystal out of her pocket handing it to Riku "when you want to contact me just call to me in this I will come" she turned around "lets see who I can run into" she opened the door to leave

Riku crossed his arms and looked at Akina " maybe October.. again she's in the way of Ilyeria too so it will be best if we ask her.. " he then looked at adriana " stay safe.. 

Akina shook her head "I'm sorry but I can't ask a pregnant person for blood" she shivered "it's just too creepy, and weird." she sighed and looked down "maybe Keto? or.." she paused trying to think of someone else."

Adriana walked outside and sniffed the air, she was curious about this world. she started walking around the village, she was curious to see if she would run into anyone she knew.

@anyone 

Riku nodded " yeah Keto will be the better option and when we get that blood we will get Ilyeria to appear and we take her down " he smiled hoping their plan will work 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back