Disappearance of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izumi looked over at Jason, "you've met her, but she had another name she went by" Izumi shook her head thinking of her name "Fumiko, I think that was the name she used. We don't have days to find her, we need to find her before your 48 hours are up."

Akina looked at Jason, he was her only hope, and it scared her, she didn't want to work with him, she didn't like the idea. 

Adriana could feel the tension, She could feel the nervousness coming from Akina. She didn't think it was because of Jason, but she wanted to help.

Jason looked over at her " Fumiko? Mmm the one I attacked when I first met everyone.. even If I managed to locate her she will think of me as an enemy nothing more " he sighed and shook his head " let me see what I can do if I can locate her.. " he closed his eyes he vaguely remembered her energy signiture. He started to sniff the air scanning for her until he caught her energy it was weak and hard to pinpoint her location.. " i found her energy.. but I can't seem to pinpoint it " he focused harder getting closer and closer

Adriana faced him "then let me go, this person doesn't know me, she won't find me a threat" she smiled, she wanted to help Akina, after all she was always like an aunt to her, even if they weren't related. 

Akina looked from Adriana to Jason "once you find her I will deal with her myself, after all she will think I'm her sister right?" she smirked and crossed her arms "I think it's time for a family reunion."

Jason gritted his teeth and he growled " will you two stop it's hard enough to pinpoint her location!! I need to focus!! " after a few minutes he pinpointed her Location " Adriana I'm going to take Akina.. we don't know if Fumiko is friendly to her Sister.. so I will teleport us close to her location and listen in from the shadows.. let's just hope she hasn't heightened her senses to know im near.. " he placed his hand on Akina's shoulder and teleported them both to Fumiko ' s location. Jason hid in the shadows of a treeline and spoke to Akina in her thoughts " She heading straight for you 

Adriana crossed her arms "no take me with you" 

Izumi sent a message to Akina before Jason took them away 'you two are supposed to hate each other'

Akina was suddenly teleported before she could do otherwise. She looked around and saw Leali, she knew it had to be her, she looked exactly like when Ilyeria was in her mind. "Hello sister"

Leali looked up at Akina "hello?" she glared at her, "what do you want how did you find me?" 

Akina smirked "is that anyway to talk to family" she crossed her arms "as much as I hate it, I need your help." she rolled her eyes "I need to know about a demon, and my sources led me to you"

Jason leaned up against the tree with his arms crossed over his chest listening into the conversation. He closed his eyes focusing on trying not to get discovered by her

"straight to business then?" Leali crossed her arms, looking at Akina curiously "so whose is this demon your looking for?"

Akina was tiptoeing around calling Leali by name, she didn't know what the Akina of this time called her, and she didn't want to give herself away. "she goes by Ilyeria, have you ever heard of her?"

"Ilyeria?" Leali laughed "you came all this way to ask about a trickster demon, come on Akina I thought you were better than that." she looked around sensing something, she couldn't tell what yet.

"A trickster? she's a trickster?" Akina sighed, shaking her head. She wondered if somehow the Ilyeria if their time was a trickster too, but Scar in this time was the first, but not in their time. Something wasn't adding up, how can all the timelines be this screwed up. She needed to speak to Shikoku speak to someone who could see all of them.

Jason smirked and shook his head " their time line don't make no sense " he whispered to himself and he glared straight ahead. He then spoke to Akina through her thoughts " say your goodbyes.. so we can leave I'm really am not in the mood to fight your sister.." 

Leali sighed "are we done here?" 

Akina heard Jason, but had one more question to ask, she was hoping Scar's magic couldn't work with the time shift. "Umeki. do you know the name?"

Leali glared a Akina, she was bored of their conversation, why she was even speaking to her she didn't know. "no I don't know the name"

Akina nodded, it was worth a shot, but the magic was broken here, she could say the name. "well sister, for another time" she waved walking away 

Jason waited for Akina to come closer to the tree line until he walked out and looked at her " well let's go I think I might have an idea on what's happening there.. " he opened a portal for her " go back to Izumi I got something to take care of before I head off with you and Riku " 

Akina looked at Jason, she glared at him for a moment and walked through the portal. She looked around as soon as she was back. she walked around to where the two Riku's were. She watched not wanting to disturb them yet. If Scar and Umeki were the same person in her time, maybe there was a chance everything was supposed to run parallel to each other, what if Izumi wasn't actually dead, would Riku and her still be together. So many things were running through her mind.

Jason headed out of the tree line and smirked seeing Leali for a brief minute " always wanted a rematch with ya but sadly will never happen " a smirk formed on his lips as he made another portal leading towards Michael " Good bye Leali " he walked inside of the portal.

Michael was in his home with Hazuki then saw Jason appeared. He saw Jason " Brother what brings you here? 

Jason walked up and held out his fist To Michael " I'm leaving this timeline and not coming back going to another timeline once done there I'm heading to another realm. It's time I leave this world for good.. " he would grin " it's been a pleasure Michael and Hazuki.. " he made a portal back to Izumi ' s home and he walked inside appearing inside of the home leaning on a wall looking down thinking about everything

Adriana walked up to Jason. "why do you want to help them? go with them to their time?" she shook her head "it doesn't make any sense. As much as our trying to play the good guy, I know you better than that" 

Izumi stood outside, and walked over to Akina. "did you gather the information you needed?"

Akina nodded slowly, still in her own thoughts "mostly, but I need to talk to Shikoku I need more information."

Jason looked at Adriana " it's time I leave this world after I do this I need to go to a world where chaos is needed.. it's my job I've done all that I could here and I've a soft spot for your family and friends..a being of what I am shouldn't have that you know what I am I need to do evil things to cause the chaos.. that's why I'm leaving.. " he patted her head " you did good in their timeline.. " he smiled " going to say my good byes when me Riku and Akina leave to their timeline 

Riku walked up to Akina after sparring and he would look at them so you get the info love " he smiled placing his hand on Akina's cheek 

Adriana shook her head, Jason was leaving, it was weird to hear it. "did you already say goodbye to Michael and Hazuki?" 

Akina gave a small smile and leaned into Riku's hand. "when we get back I need to ask Shikoku a few questions." she looked at Izumi "I don't suppose the Shikoku here is a goddess of time?"

Izumi shook her head "I actually don't what type of Goddess she is. But we haven't heard from her much here, she is in the heavens"

Jason nodded " you won't have problem with them " he looked at her " Adriana does your father still have the antidote from the virus that attacked him a few years back? If I'm correct than Riku from the other timeline will suffer the same fate even if he's a god it will still kill him it's a natural death.. his body still smells of mortal

Riku nodded " we will ask her a few questions once we are sent back. " he kissed her deeply on the

Older Riku smiled looking at them " well get washed up i will get dinner prepared.. You both can take the guest bedroom. " 

"antidote?" she thought about it, putting her hand to her chin. "I remember him talking about it but I don't know where he has it." she shifted her feet "you can ask him yourself" 

Akina held back on the kiss, her mind was elsewhere and thinking about things she probably need not worry about. She turned toward Older Riku "thank you that would be nice" she gave a weak smile "your vampires though, don't you not eat human food?"

Older Riku shook his head " well I'm actually still a mortal " he scratched the back of his head " i age differently than the humans here on this world. " he smiled calmly " we got food here so get clean make yourselves at home. " he walked inside

Jason nodded and quickly walked up to Riku " you got that antidote when the virus almost killed you? "

Older Riku then realized what Jason was talking about he looked towards the entrance " yes will my younger self need it? It is a different timeline..after all " walking towards a small cabinet and pulled out a small green vile containing a green liquid of the antidote.

Jason shook his head " the timeline is strange but what happened there has been changed by Adriana interfering.. what we see now with Akina and your younger self is certain but his body might contract the same virus.. he could die since their timeline doesn't have the cure for said disease. " he took the Vile and headed towards Akina " Akina I need to talk to you when ready ok.

Akina nodded listening to Older Riku, she walked inside with them. And looked up hearing Jason. She turned back to Riku "I'll be back" she turned toward Jason "I'm ready what did you need?"

Adriana heard Riku and Jason's conversation. She was curious how much she messed up by going to their timeline. What exactly happened, she was curious, their other timeline was very different, she was there long enough to know all the energies there were different, were wrong. 

Older Riku would see Adriana and hugged her deeply " whatever changes happened in their timeline.. meant to happen.. Remember this if we weren't there to stop Jason all of them could of been dead..this changed but we saved their lives that's important " he kissed her forehead " you still made both me and your mother proud..

Jason looked at Akina and held out a vile to her " In this timeline older Riku almost died of a terrible disease luckily there was cure.. since your timeline is way different I doubt the technology there for the cure isn't there yet.. I want you to keep this with you.. Riku might suffer the same fate " he held it out to her. " if it does happen he will be out of commission for a few days but he will live 

"I want to go" Adriana hugged her father "I want to go back, and experience more of their world." Adriana scratched the back of her head, she was sure her parents would say no, but she was very curious of this place. Everything was different, and people were different. Maybe she could have a good life there.

Akina listened to Jason, he really did seem to want to help them. She nodded and took the vile. "Thank you" she said as she smiled.

Jason looked at her and nodded " sorry about my past self.. fell in love with Scar.. it could of happened here too " he said crossing his arms " when I first met her in this timeline I started to fall for her but then she betrayed and we'll now we know how that turned out..

Older Riku smiled " in time sweetie wait until your older. Your still too young and I think your mother would kill me if you left us 

Adriana crossed her arms, she loved her parents but she wanted to explore. She was always blind and her parents held her back, even if they didn't mean it. 

Akina nodded and headed back to Riku and the others. They all enjoyed a lovely dinner and rested up the 48 hours were coming to a close and soon they would be brought back to their world. 

Riku looked at Akina and smiled candy " ready to head home love? 

Jason remained outside looking down with his arms crossed knowing he was leaving everyone he met behind for good he came to terms with it and he looked up popping his neck for the battle ahead of him which probably his last battle with the people he knew

Akina smiled and held Riku's hand "Yes I'm ready to go" she looked to Older Riku, Izumi and Adriana "thank you for helping and having us, I hope everything stays well here." Izumi and Riku started to glow as Shikoku's spell was transporting them back to their time. Akina held out her hand grabbing Jason's so he wouldn't be left behind, at the last second Adriana grabbed on so she was transported with. Once back they were standing back in their living room, with Shikoku standing there waiting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread