Disappearance of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku smiled at Akina and held her hand. He then looked at Shikoku " you know why I asked for you " he smiled calmly " i need to go to the timeline Adrianna came from.. I need their advice on how they defeated the first..with the help of my god powers that October gave me I think a one day trip can help out 

Shikoku smiled her eyes flashing like clocks "Adriana Rikus daughter" she was searching for the correct time. "I found the timeline, you have 48 hours after that you'll be brought back." Shikoku smiled and touched both Akina and Riku on the forehead transporting them to the alternate timeline. 

Riku nodded " Thanks Shikoku " he said then when they arrived Riku could tell way the world was much more different. He looked at Akina and smiled as he closed his eyes sensing for his older self and and Adrianna. He then smiled as the teleported were outside their home. It was a nice home surrounded by threes in the woods " oh wow.. " he walked up with her and knocked on the door

Adriana was outside the house, she was just coming home. "Riku? Hey your the Riku whose not my daddy." She looked the same, a young girl blind, barefoot, with long blonde white hair. "Akina? Are you from his timeline too" 

Akina turned around to face Adriana, it was weird this girl knew her name. "Hello you must be Adriana" 

Riku smiled seeing Adriana again " Hello Adriana.. it's been awhile " he said and looked at Akina " is it ok if we come in and is my older self here we really need to talk to both him and Izumi 

Adriana nodded and walked past them opening up the door. "mommy, daddy we have company" she motioned for them to follow. 

Akina slowly walked in after her, looking around as she went, this world felt different, she couldn't sense anyone she knew, not even her sister, it was odd.

Riku smiled and followed her and looked around " this world is so different.. he turned around the corner seeing both His older self and Izumi.. " hiya " he looked at Izumi and then back down 

Older Riku " hey!! " he then sensed the sadness in him and he looked at Izumi. " something happened something bad I take it.. but damn you look so strong!

Izumi was a vampire in this world, but otherwise looked the same, she had long pink hair, and still wore long sleeves, and pants. "Akina hello, I'm glad your well if your world." 

Adriana sat on the ground inbetween them all. She felt Akina tense when Izumi talked to her, and felt Riku's sadness "mommy ended up dying in your timeline afterall huh?" 

Akina was surprised Adriana could tell all that with no words be spoken. "yes it's actually part of the reason why we're here."

Riku looked down " The first killed her.. we couldn't stop her.. Michael is her husband and he super powerful he defeated me almost killed me.. Jason helped but I don't consider it much since he doesn't want to kill her because of Michael and his relationship to him.. " he looked back up " how did you guys stop the first? 

"The first" Adriana shook her head "I already told you October stopped her, October is scary" she shook her head "wait what does Michael have anything to do with Scar?" Adriana looked up at Riku confused.

Akina looked down at Adriana "Scar isn't the first, Ilyeria is." Akina shrugged "or at least that's the name she is going by. My sister can't be the first, I would know"

Adriana put her hands up. "woah okay, I know our timelines are different but we need to hash this out." Adriana stood up. "your sister, the first, Scar, I think we're having a cross on people that don't match with their titles."

Riku shook his head " it's Ilyeria were trying to stop Jason and Scar are in love and they had a kid named Saxis.. alot is completely different " he looked down " i remember Adriana telling me that Izumi and October stopped the first..

Jason would smirk and walked in " true but that was with my blood.. " he said as he crossed his arms leaning on the entrance

Riku eyes went wide and then glared at Jason as he was about to charge him Jason!!! 

Older Riku  grabbed younger Riku by the shoulder " it's ok he comes and visits all the time remember what we told you..

Izumi smiled "Riku your enemies are not our enemies remember that." she looked toward Akina. "it's seems like this Ilyeria person is a first in your time. Can you give me a little backstory on your 'first' how did she come to be in your world? When was she first introduced?"

Adriana laughed "so what I said got Scar and Jason together" she held her side, laughing "that's great"

Jason smirked at Izumi remark " pffft were enemies just I like messing with you two.. It get boring sometime just laying down but I won't do anything to you guys that will disturb your peace.. you, Riku and October earned that peace.. even Michael believes so and a still kills mortals with Hazuki..

Riku looked down " She was inside of my friend Lily.. she was brought back by forcing October to do it.. " tears in his eyes " they killed you and see took your body to have a form again..

Older Riku gripped his fist and his own eyes went red but he breathed calmly returning to blue " just the thought of losing Izumi hurts.. " he looked at her " I'm sorry you both and everyone there lost her.

Izumi smirked "so she's just in a host body" she put a hand on Older Riku's shoulder "it's not me Riku" she smiled and turned back to Riku and Akina. "if you can get October to reverse the spell, take her body away it should be enough to stop her." she thought about it "the first here, we took away her body and she can't do much else, it takes very heavy magic to stop her. Not even Michael has the ability to give a body, although that is the Michael in our timeline."

Akina shook her head "but she was in a body with someone else before, won't she just be able to do that again?"

Izumi looked at her, "she took over a body with someone already inside?"

Riku nodded " yeah.. and the Michael of our timeline he's stronger he destroyed the heavens and he absorbed so many souls he basically an angelic god that he just toys with us..he might be able to put her into another body..

Jason would smirk " well there's just one logically way to do this.. " he would grin evily " i will come with you and destroy her completely myself.. I'm far stronger than the first " he popped his neck " and besides if my past self won't get his head out of his ass than I will do it for him "

Akina looked up at Jason "you want to help us?" she shook her head "why would you want to come with?" she was hesitant, the Jason she knew was with her sister, and she didn't want another one running around, she didn't trust him. 

Izumi looked at Jason "how exactly do you plan to stop her?" she crossed her arms "she's riding around in my body, and although she probably doesn't look like me, she can if she so chooses. She'll use that against you if you get too close."

Jason chuckled while shaking his head. " well you know I have the power to kill everyone here right this second.. " an evil grin formed on his lips " but I like you all so I won't do that but there.. I won't hold back.. I will go all out and overpower her.. the same with Michael and any grunts she has in my way 

" he then changed his appearance a bit looking completely different " i know alot more probably than your timeline Jason too " he looked at Akina " 

Older Riku looked at Izumi " love maybe Jason should go.. if their Jason doesn't care.. with him on their side.. they will have a chance and besides.. Jason isn't bluffing he could kill us, Ilyeria won't stand a chance " he looked up at Jason " you better come back we will be waiting "

Izumi nodded "fine go with them Jason" 

Akina held onto Riku "okay so he's coming with us, now what? we have 48 hours until Shikoku will take us back"  Akina looked at Jason, she was unsure about this whole plan

Older Riku smiled " stay here with us.. rest up and eat.. you don't have to worry about anything here.." he looked at his younger self " i wanna know how much stronger you became.. I wanna see where your at..

Riku looked at Akina " our friends will be fine while we're gone for 48 hours.. let's just enjoy the fact that we might have a chance at fully stopping the first " he smirk formed on his lips " a sparring match? " he looked over at his older self " you sure about that.. I'm a god now 

Akina rolled her eyes "all you ever think about it sparring." she sighed "you two go have your sparring match" she patted Riku's shoulder and turned to Izumi and Jason. "can I talk to you about Scar? I want to know more about her in this time."

Older Riku looked at Akina and chuckled a bit " sorry the curiosity of This me being powerful has intrigued me a bit.." he stood up and kissed Izumi on the lips and headed outside.

Riku smiled and looked over at Akina " won't be long love.. " he kissed her on the lips and headed out with Older Riku

Jason smirked looking at Akina " what do you want to know? 

Akina smiled at Riku and turned toward Jason. "In my world, she is my sister, but that's not the case here am I correct?"

Adriana shook her head "no here she is the first, she is the one we stopped." Adriana smiled "well mom and October stopped her." 

Izumi watched as the Riku's walked outside to spar and looked at Akina. "you do have a sister here. Her name is Leali" 

Akina shook her head "Leali? no are you positive?" she thought back to Ilyeria changing her thoughts, that was the name she put in her head, that couldn't be a coincidence. 

Jason sighed " everything so different.. once I get there I will be able to know more of what the energies there tell me, but it seems that since Michael and the first are in love and together that's not a good sign.. " he looked at Akina " who's Leali? 

Akina looked up at him, madness in her eyes. "it was the name Ilyeria, well the first, used when she changed memories in my mind." she turned toward Izumi "and your telling me Leali is a real person in this world? I have to meet her I have to know if she's involved if shes connected."

Izumi shook her head "no one has heard from Leali here in years, I don't even think the you of this time has heard from her." 

Jason sighed and shook his head " If I knew who's scent I'm looking for I can easily track them down, but it might take days.. hell the Leali that appeared there could of easily went into that timeline 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread