• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ [𝒟𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴 𝐿𝐼𝒯𝒯𝐿𝐸 𝒮𝐸𝒞𝑅𝐸𝒯]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• N
    SERIES

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

Can you survive the year with the new anonymous blog, DLS [Dirty Little Secret], stirring up trouble for everyone?

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

RULES
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. On that note, no rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

2. There will be a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

3. There will be a discord for ooc. This is mandatory.

4. If any issues arise, feel free to message me privately or my co-gm, ama: _amaranth_ _amaranth_

5. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit.

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Also, please be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Again, if that's not for you, please do not join.

PLOT
Temple High has been home to many high schoolers in its day. Located in the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Florida, the previously well-known private school opened it's doors to the public a few short years ago. Despite its huge, expansive hallways and expensive new labs and classrooms, the students of Temple High house their own secrets that up until now have been well guarded. Even a school as nice as Temple isn't protected from the drama and secrets that its high schoolers hold close to their hearts. Secret hookups, teen pregnancies, drugs, parties, overdoses. All of that and more happen within the walls of Temple, but things are going to change this year.

A new anonymous blog is threatening to spill those secrets. Bringing them to light in the worst way possible. Who's the ringleader of DLS? Nobody knows, but everyone is talking about the blog that is threatening to ruin the already shaky walls of the school. Dirty Little Secret isn't holding back, and nobody is safe.

What are your secrets?

+++​

Hello everyone! So this is loosely based off of gossip girl and a few high school roleplays that we've been a part of in the past. While we don't have set roles for people to choose from, you will be asked to name a stereotype on your cs for your character. You'll also have to come up with secrets for them, and while we expect everyone to follow RPN's rules, don't be afraid to hold back. We expect this roleplay to deal with some heavy and mature topics, so if that's not your scene, please just hit the back button. For everyone else, feel free to express interest and we're happy to have you on board! I put some ideas for roles/stereotypes on the next page, but by all means, you're open to anything!

We’d love to have you all, guys! Thank you for your interest! 🧡

Cs thread will be posted later today ^^

ATTENTION:

At this time, we are closing this.
If spots open up, we will reopen.
Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back