Dipper Pines

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a canon character but it's based on what I believe will happen in the future.

Name: Mason Pines

Alias (if they go by one): Dipper

Appearance: See photo. 

Personality: Intelligent, compassionate, self-conscious and rational, Dipper Pines can't wait to leave adolescence in the rear-view mirror. Born adventurer at heart, Dipper can't sit still and is always looking for the next riddle to solve. His scrupulous attention to detail comes in handy when he is off figuring out the mystery of the day, but sometimes his over-zealousness leaves others questioning his credibility. Dipper is shown to be extremely "genre savvy." Knowing that in most movies, nobody has a camera when they see the monster, or that the camera malfunctions, he brings along 17 cameras with him to take a photo of the Gobblewonker. He is very wise beyond his years, and his refusal to sit still when there are puzzles to be solved often leaves him restless in everyday situations. He has a habit of clicking his pen repeatedly when in deep thought. He also seems to get very irritated when people think he's cute or adorable, as he wants to be taken seriously like a grown-up from the others but at most times Dipper is most mature and wiser than others. When Dipper and Mabel (and Soos at times) are on their adventures Dipper is the one to act as the leader mostly because he is shown to be very brave and smart. He is somewhat protective of his sister,whenever she is in danger he is always there to help and will do anything to get her free.

Skills: 'Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating... an entire tube of toothpaste?' Dipper is very observant and can do complex math equations. His social skills lack but his brain is powerful. As well as this he is a master of locating the supernatural.

Equipment (these won't be regained for a while, just want to know so what they usually carry on them, whether they are weapons, or useful gadgets): The three Journals, a shotgun and throwing knives.

Background: (Read the Gravity Falls wikia for canon info.) After he left Gravity Falls in Autumn five years ago he began to find more supernatural beings in California. He still visits Gravity Falls every summer with his twin sister, Mabel and locates more mysteries of Gravity Falls. He graduated high school with an A in Math and is going to go to college and get a degree in it.

Other:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
23 hours ago, MuffinRPs said:

It's a canon character but it's based on what I believe will happen in the future.

Name: Mason Pines

Alias (if they go by one): Dipper

Appearance: See photo. 

Personality: Intelligent, compassionate, self-conscious and rational, Dipper Pines can't wait to leave adolescence in the rear-view mirror. Born adventurer at heart, Dipper can't sit still and is always looking for the next riddle to solve. His scrupulous attention to detail comes in handy when he is off figuring out the mystery of the day, but sometimes his over-zealousness leaves others questioning his credibility. Dipper is shown to be extremely "genre savvy." Knowing that in most movies, nobody has a camera when they see the monster, or that the camera malfunctions, he brings along 17 cameras with him to take a photo of the Gobblewonker. He is very wise beyond his years, and his refusal to sit still when there are puzzles to be solved often leaves him restless in everyday situations. He has a habit of clicking his pen repeatedly when in deep thought. He also seems to get very irritated when people think he's cute or adorable, as he wants to be taken seriously like a grown-up from the others but at most times Dipper is most mature and wiser than others. When Dipper and Mabel (and Soos at times) are on their adventures Dipper is the one to act as the leader mostly because he is shown to be very brave and smart. He is somewhat protective of his sister,whenever she is in danger he is always there to help and will do anything to get her free.

Skills: 'Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating... an entire tube of toothpaste?' Dipper is very observant and can do complex math equations. His social skills lack but his brain is powerful. As well as this he is a master of locating the supernatural.

Equipment (these won't be regained for a while, just want to know so what they usually carry on them, whether they are weapons, or useful gadgets): The three Journals, a shotgun and throwing knives.

Background: (Read the Gravity Falls wikia for canon info.) After he left Gravity Falls in Autumn five years ago he began to find more supernatural beings in California. He still visits Gravity Falls every summer with his twin sister, Mabel and locates more mysteries of Gravity Falls. He graduated high school with an A in Math and is going to go to college and get a degree in it.

Other:

View attachment 239994

View attachment 239995

View attachment 239996

Interesting choice of character, I honestly did not expect Dipper, to show up whatsoever, ontop of that an older version. Originally I was a bit shaky on the idea, but given his credibility and in RP reasons there would definitely be a place for him. Therefore you are accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread