• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
Yep, me again. Still trying to get something off the ground. This time, I'm gonna try making a sandbox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are many reasons why someone has had a bad day. They could have gotten into a fight, they could have been late to work, they could have just finished fighting off demons, or maybe they just finished sewing a dimension back together...Whatever ails you, there is a drink waiting for you.

Here at Club Menagerie, fictional characters come far and wide to kick their shoes off. All you need is to grab a table, get with some old friends or make new ones, and your stress immediately begins to sap away.

If a drink or two isn't enough, the club openly encourages Open Mic Nights. You can just go up on that stage and scream about your day, maybe bring in an effigy to beat up. The patrons love it. (Especially if they're tipsy)

If you drop by, be aware that for every good person attracted to Club Menagerie, there is a bad egg. Bar fights happen like clockwork, to the point where people have come to take pictures and send them to be hung up on its walls. Should the staff do something about this? There have been attempts, but this is just what happens when you let anyone in, they figure.

Really, anyone is welcome, from the tiniest Disney character to the tallest Jojo protagonist. Guessing how they'll react to each other is the whole fun of each night!

The plaque is the first thing you see when you enter the club. Etched in its chrome alloy are the following rules:
1. We're okay with a little spat, but we better not find any dead bodies. (Don't kill each other, let alone without permission)
2. Don't do ANYTHING you wouldn't want to have to explain to a kid! (No lewd/sexual Mic Night acts)
3. If someone's already on stage, suck it up! Your spoken verse can wait. (Please don't interrupt each other's stage performances, unless the other person is okay with it)
4. We get it, you're mad. How about we don't throw the club into a black hole? (Don't powerplay)
5. Absolutely NO PUTTING EARTHWORMS IN ANYONE'S FOOD OR DRINK. We shouldn't have even had to etch this one...(Don't do anything extreme to another person's character, like knocking them out or poisoning their food, without their permission)
6. We don't allow weapons beyond the entrance. (Equipment is to be checked upon entry, and weapons are usually confiscated. This doesn't mean you won't ever have access to them, however, because they're not very well guarded...)

Okay! I'm in. One question though, do you allow OCs? Doesn't matter either way, but would be cool to have one of my OCs tell their story and hear Luffy's reaction to it.

We're live!

Yep, me again. Still trying to get something off the ground. This time, I'm gonna try making a sandbox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are many reasons why someone has had a bad day. They could have gotten into a fight, they could have been late to work, they could have just finished fighting off demons, or maybe they just finished sewing a dimension back together...Whatever ails you, there is a drink waiting for you.

Here at Club Menagerie, fictional characters come far and wide to kick their shoes off. All you need is to grab a table, get with some old friends or make new ones, and your stress immediately begins to sap away.

If a drink or two isn't enough, the club openly encourages Open Mic Nights. You can just go up on that stage and scream about your day, maybe bring in an effigy to beat up. The patrons love it. (Especially if they're tipsy)

If you drop by, be aware that for every good person attracted to Club Menagerie, there is a bad egg. Bar fights happen like clockwork, to the point where people have come to take pictures and send them to be hung up on its walls. Should the staff do something about this? There have been attempts, but this is just what happens when you let anyone in, they figure.

Really, anyone is welcome, from the tiniest Disney character to the tallest Jojo protagonist. Guessing how they'll react to each other is the whole fun of each night!

The plaque is the first thing you see when you enter the club. Etched in its chrome alloy are the following rules:
1. We're okay with a little spat, but we better not find any dead bodies. (Don't kill each other, let alone without permission)
2. Don't do ANYTHING you wouldn't want to have to explain to a kid! (No lewd/sexual Mic Night acts)
3. If someone's already on stage, suck it up! Your spoken verse can wait. (Please don't interrupt each other's stage performances, unless the other person is okay with it)
4. We get it, you're mad. How about we don't throw the club into a black hole? (Don't powerplay)
5. Absolutely NO PUTTING EARTHWORMS IN ANYONE'S FOOD OR DRINK. We shouldn't have even had to etch this one...(Don't do anything extreme to another person's character, like knocking them out or poisoning their food, without their permission)
6. We don't allow weapons beyond the entrance. (Equipment is to be checked upon entry, and weapons are usually confiscated. This doesn't mean you won't ever have access to them, however, because they're not very well guarded...)
Good sir/ma'dam/supreme overlord, I request to join this most graceful of role playing simulations that you are holding on this monumental evening.

i will never speak like that again in my entire lifetime.

just let me know if my CS is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back