• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern dimension || hopping [ooc]

IMPORTANT
Devin's relationships
l o v e
DamarisBlog2-550x751.jpg
lilo • the bestSure,
her and kostya are rather annoying when the trio gets together on the rare occasions but otherwise lilo is a awesome person to hang out with. they seem to have a lot in common and both enjoy hitting kostya,
so that's the recipe for a long friendship.

images
Jun-Kym • dad figure tbhDevin and Jun-Kym were inseprable as soon as they met. He basically keeps her in check and is always there when she needs him. They have an actual platonic friendship.

l i k e
img-thing
Saffron • safHow can you dislike someone named Saffron? He's the best out of them all honestly. She sees him around school and he's a lovely person and she sometimes picks up conversation with him. She may have a small crush on him but who doesn't?

db897ead3c0fac59e96b68bfb2964c2b.jpg
radovan • Rad ovenHe looks like the I smoked weed once and now im gay joke but we're still waiting for the homosexuality to catch up with him. Nah, he's a nice guy and Devin sells him weed here and there which seems to cause friendship.

n e u t r a l
16464675_1199488400168424_3457606547687866368_n.jpg
aja millie • i like to millie rockShe sees aja around but never really talked to her. She seems nice and all, but she isn't in Devin's close circle.

740full-alexa-mareka.jpg
jaroslawa • cole-slawShe's related to the rad oven so she can't be a bad person. She respects the two sibling's close bond and jaroslaw's defensive side. She doesn't interact much but Devin wormed her way into her life by befriending her brother so she at least knows the two are cool.

m e h
b0260a6bc02961f823ac553a1fca0372.jpg
dean connor • ehDevin doesn't exactly dislike dean but she doesn't really like him either. She hasn't talked to him a whole lot and he doesn't really attract her attention.

h a t e
superthumb.jpg
kostya • FOREIGN PISSHOLEHe's annoying, eogtistical..the list goes on. He keeps bothering her and acting like he's entitled to everything this world has to offer. Sadly, she hangs around him quite a bit because of school and Lilo seems to enjoy his company.

42e433ba8c02ef55b420eaa0167119a5.jpg
herself • ;)Did I just throw a self hating joke in here? Yes. Yes I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back