• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Magolorsaware

Of the way we control characters in roleplays
We may build upon this idea

Magolor is a dimension hopper. Meaning he can travel from fandom to fandom with the help of his ship. Broke as can be he turns this ability into a business where characters can travel to another fandom...if they pay for a ticket. What he didnt know was that having many different types of people cooped up in a ship can lead to conflict.

Looking for 5 - 8 people

Your character must be a actual character from a fandom
(or an oc descended from one)

Name:
Looks:
OG fandom:
Personality: (if you cant decribe it i understand)

Last edited:
Look like how? Plot wise or the appearance of the ship?

The lor starcutter is about the size of a 2 story house you would see in your average neighborhood

tumblr_ph4n8g7cXa1uwwj5w_400.png

Alright anyone interested just post their characters here and wait for a few more people

I agree about a separate page.

Also, is there a limit to how many characters we can make? I'm not trying to manage like 6 or 7 or something like that, one of my go-to options is a duo that are almost never separated

Alright page is up and yeah you can have as many as you want, or switch them out when they get to their desired destination

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back