Digital Disaster

1572539844739.png
Kyr looked over this thing and hey it was a band! although right now he remembered that he wanted to check out the weird thing that was on his eyes before, he looked at his digivice, blocky was happily bouncing around at the attention "Alright little guy, imma go back so we can chill together!" he would pocket the mail and head up the stairs, walking past as Tom and Jerry left for the concert, and as he was heading back to his room he would bump into...hey it's that weird kid! he quickly rushed over to him and gave them a hug "Oh thank the gods your ok! You started sparking and stuff and that got a bit concerning, so I was really worried for ya even though that's kind of what you do but still...you should try and keep that under control you know" he would release his quick hug of Wray and look him over "You also probably have one of these weird thingies right?" he held up his digivice to wray, blocky waving at arclight if he could see the digivice, if not he just waved at wray. "Do you know what it is? or maybe what it's fo-" that's when it would buzz with a message of some sort saying to go to some place, after it disappeared blocky would point down the hallway, kier nodded "You want me to go to that place right? yeah alright! come on kid, we need to move out, this might be important!" he would then quickly get up, and start walking off hopefully with wray following along. When he was at the park he had a great curiosity of the weird stuff that was effecting these stairs that for some reason were heading into the ground, maybe it was a cave or a tomb with s-s-skeletons! kier didn't want to go down there, but the haywire golf cart had other ideas as it pushed him down into the place! kier yelped as he was pushed off down into the stairs, rubbing his head a bit as he saw the...dead body
1572540443287.png
"Is that a d-d-dead body?!" Kier was in shock as to how it looked, although luckily none of it's super scary skeleton was showing so he was at least glad on that...but it seemed really burnt but hey all his inventions started beeping and working again! he quickly went to shutting them off and noticed 2 things: his greatsword was back, and blocky was trying to get him to do something, press some button, so he did so and Blocky came out to be next to him! "Oh hey your outside of it again! yay!" before he looked at the crime scene, apparently one of them probably did this!?!? kier worriedly looked among the other people, wondering it couldn't have been any of them, right? right...no, he knew it could have been one of them, a lot of people looked like they could do...firey stuffs, but so could blocky so he needed to at least say something! "I..I didn't do it! I really don't like skeletons, there spooky and stuff so I would never try and hurt someone either! really" Blocky would nod along as if to drill in the point he and kier wouldn't try to do something like this
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Crow Crow @crimescene gang​

Last edited:
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|Death's Arrival

TeamTenshi2.png

"Please gather at Shinjuku!"

That was the message you got on your Digivice.
    Tenshi would see this message light up on her Digivice shortly after the battle, her Tailmon and Aquilamon retreating into the Digivice with their newly evolved bodies. "Alright boys, let's go! We've been summoned, it seems! C'mon!" She stretched herself a little bit and began to head to the mentioned location, but upon arrival, it wasn't exactly the most 'welcoming' sight. "What in the name of-?!" Tenshi looked and sounded speechless - indeed, she, like the others, had just been cordially invited to see the dead body of one of the others in the group, that body now burnt up and lifeless.
    As the buggy suddenly stopped, our heroes would fall down due to the lack of tension keeping them there, and before them was a place, half-digitized and half-real. The nature of this place would allow you to conjure your Digimon and your abilities.

But wait, there was more!

Lyle Walt was found dead, with various radial scorch marks on him. These scorch marks were a bit obvious around the area near him too.

Betamon.jpg

You would see his Betamon, before the fishy little fellow would disintegrate into ones and zeroes from its whole, complete self, likely willing itself to join its human in the afterlife.
    Tenshi's mood immediately sank, and instead of what she had previously displayed on her, a look of paranoia lit up her expression instead. "W...What the... Why?!" She sounded a mix of confused, angered, and a little bit saddened as well - it's quite a bundle of questionable emotions all at once. Her Tailmon and Aquilamon remained in the Digivice, and remained dead silent - it would probably not help her in the slightest.
    Now, the question is - who or what caused Lyle Walt's death? It was up to you to find out!

"An Eater that's acts human? Could it be someone who managed to survive an Eater attack?"

"Now you're thinking! But... who do you have in mind regarding that?"

Ami looks to you, all of you.
    "Well, before we point fingers and have intensive desires to get rid of whoever, let's actually get a closer look, shall we?" Tenshi said in a somewhat angered tone, approaching the scorched corpse and trying to get any additional info on the wound - perhaps how it was done, any additional damage; anything extra would probably help a fair bit in situations like this! Though, to everyone else, Tenshi was 'not' OK at all.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Tailmon), #EB6B56 (Aquilamon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Paranoid, angered
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only), ticket
    Course of action: Death was here
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    Actually Nearby: Everyone
    In Group: Everyone

Last edited:
"Well, pure orange fire isn't the only thing that can cause a burn like that, so that broadens our possibilities, unfortunately," Arata adds.

"You all have these weird abilities, so who's to say whether it's a Digimon or an avatar who did this?" Ami comments.

As Sarah would investigate, she would find blackened ash on the ground surrounding the areas where the radial scorch marks were - ash that seemed to originate from paper.

The wounds on the other hand, would be pretty black and charred with some light, glowing sparks in the radius, and the scorch marks close to his arms, where there would be less cloth and more exposed flesh would express something that looks like protruding, strained blood vessels.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow @CrimeScene​

Crypt

Crypt and Tetanus watched as others celebrated the victory, before Tetanus turned to him

"Hey, I never got your name"

"It's Crypt"

"Nice name.. Why can't you give me a normal name?"

Crypt simply smiled and said nothing. They simply listened to what everyone had to say before they suddenly got rammed by a buggy, smashed and mixed along with the many other people that joined them. They were all driven and dropped to a half digitalized area. It reminded Crypt of a certain area in his world. He soon realized Tetanus wasn't with him anymore. Looking around, he put his hands into his pockets once again and pulled out both the picture and his Digivice and found his Digimon in it, along with the group photo.

Lyle Walt was found dead, with various radial scorch marks on him. These scorch marks were a bit obvious around the area near him too, with larger radial scorch marks on the ground as well.

Betamon.jpg

You would see his Betamon, before the fishy little fellow would disintegrate into ones and zeroes from its whole, complete self, likely willing itself to join its human in the afterlife

Crypt stared at the scene, with many emotions visible on his face. Fear, anger and disgust. Why would anyone do this? As the deceased's Digimon began to desintegrate into code, Crypt attempted to absorb the code, a thing a Hacker can do.

Soon, the blonde appeared to have entered a trance..
Crow Crow @CrimeScene

Last edited:
Crypt

Crypt soon stepped out of his trance, panting. What the hell was that thing? It's was definately not a Bug. Could it really be a virus? No idea.

"Are you okay, Crypt?"

Crypt looked at his still digitalized partner. He couldn't see his actual features, but his voice sounded concerned.

"Y- yeah, I'm fine.."

Crypt stood up and made his way to Ami and Arata. Maybe they had an idea what that thing was?

"I tried to access the data of the Digimon before it could completely dissapear, and I found this"

A panel would materialize infront of them, but it's contents would still be visible to whoever looked. Whoever looked would see a distorted and strange thing.

Tsukaimon_vpet.gif

"I tried to communicate with it via code, but it wouldn't respond. Either it can't speak or it doesn't want to is out of my knowledge. I thought you two would know something about this"

Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow @CrimeScene

487F60E2-0F4F-4DE8-AD2E-477FEF8CA949.png
Lana

Lana took the doll out of the bag and stared at it. She knew exactly what it was supposed to be, but she wasn’t sure if it actually worked. She took the pin and lightly poked it in the back. She felt a small prick on her own back as well meaning this was in fact the real deal. She immediately dropped the pin and shoved the doll into Eric’s hands.
“Here’s a gift Eric! Don’t let anyone touch it! Ever.”
Before she could say anything else, the golf cart from before went haywire and ran straight into everyone. Somehow it didn’t kill them and instead they were now on the golf cart going to some location. With everything that had just happened, Lana didn’t question it at all. Once they finally reached their destination, one of the first things Lana noticed was the scorched body. The sight of it made her feel sick. She had never seen a dead body before... or at least not one that she could remember. She focused on how the body seemed to have been scorched. With her luck she wouldn’t have been surprised if the blame was pinned on her, so she did what any other person would do.
“I didn’t do this I swear!”

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

[div style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/mHWIu3o.png);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Shinjuku Underpath
Mid-chapter Update

2015-03-28-131841.jpg

Through some way or another, you would find yourself ending up Shinjuku.

Upon further examination, you would find yourself in front of - oh? What was the crowd gathering for?

QJgXSH8.png

The entrance to the underground path was covered in something, it seemed to have digitized.

gXvfRg0.png

"Hey you!" a cop shouts towards you, "step any further and I'll-"

Before she could complete her sentence, the haywire golf buggy, coated in a flesh forcefield, would collect you into its defenses as it rammed down the stairs of the underpath!

"- arrest you... what just happened?"

mHWIu3o.png

As the buggy suddenly stopped, our heroes would fall down due to the lack of tension keeping them there, and before them was a place, half-digitized and half-real. The nature of this place would allow you to conjure your Digimon and your abilities.

Lyle Walt was found dead, with various radial scorch marks on him. These scorch marks were a bit obvious around the area near him too, with larger radial scorch marks on the ground as well. They were random, but limited by a large radius.

Betamon.jpg

You would see his Betamon, before the fishy little fellow would disintegrate into ones and zeroes from its whole, complete self, likely willing itself to join its human in the afterlife.

Sanada_arata_cshm.jpg

"I could've sworn I saw an Eater do it, but there's something more to it - something human, and I intend to find out," a young man said as he steps into the fray, "yo, name's Sanada Arata, and what're you all doing here?"

Keramon.jpg

A cackling little fiend would climb this Arata person like he was a goat tower, before resting its creeping fingers on his shoulders.

By his side you would see a very familiar face with three Digimon behind her.

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg

"Well, not exactly the best circumstances to meet you all again..."

"So you've met Ami? That saves us the hassle of introductions. But anyways, you should all-"

"Arata, I think that over there was one of them. They have the right to be here.

Anyways, Arata's insisting that we investigate this person's cause of death before we move on. He thinks it might be Eater-related."

"Why else would it be here, in this digitized space, and not somewhere more real?"

Now, the question is - who or what caused Lyle Walt's death? It was up to you to find out!

"An Eater that's acts human? Could it be someone who managed to survive an Eater attack?"

4bUaMR0.png

@2Bornot2B - Revy (Black Lagoon)
Guilmon -> Tankmon -> Tankdramon -> Gundramon
Signature: Pyro Sphere
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Attack Charge

RedLight RedLight - Red (Original Character)
Guilmon -> Growmon -> MegaloGrowmon -> Dukemon -> Dukemon: Crimson Mode
Signature: Exhaust Flame
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Attack Charge; Comet Hammer II; Chain Plus

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch - Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Candmon -> Numemon -> Fantomon -> Reapermon
Signature: Karmic Flame
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Panic Wisp

@Birb - Cassandra Garrison (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Datamon -> Machinedramon
Signature: Grenade Destroyer
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Heaven's Thunder II; Guard Charge

BoltBeam BoltBeam - Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou)
Plotmon -> Tailmon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Nekodamashi
Inherited: Holy Light II; Heal; Aura; Revive
Hawkmon -> Aquilamon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Stealth Quarrel
Inherited: Wind Claw II; Sonic Void II; Gale Storm I

@Caffeine Freak - Walter White Mr. Lambert (Breaking Bad)
Hagurumon -> Clockmon -> Knightmon -> Leopardmon
Signature: Command Imput
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Heaven's Thunder I

Chungchangching Chungchangching - Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
Keramon -> Togemon -> Mamemon -> Rosemon
Signature: Bug Blaster
Inherited: Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Guard Break

@Critic Ham - Sun Yama (OC)
Impmon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Beelzebumon (2010)
Signature: Bada Boom
Inherited: Idle Bubble; Nightmare I

@Damafaud - Lyle Walt (Sevens)
Betamon -> Seadramon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon
Signature: Electric Shock
Inherited: Ice Archery I; Anti-Paralysis

@DapperDogman - Claudia Ambralia Divia (Battleborn)
Betamon -> Octmon -> Anomalocarimon -> HerakleKabuterimon
Signature: Dengeki Biririn

darkred darkred - Daxter (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> Gatomon -> Angewomon +> Mastemon
Signature: Sludge Dash
Inherited: Holy Light I; Heal

darkred darkred - Jak (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> BlackGatomon -> Ladydevimon +> Mastemon
Signature: Puppy Howling

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp - Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Spitfire
Inherited: Wolkenpalm I; Guard Charge
BlackGabumon -> BlackGarurumon -> BlackWereGarurumon -> Metal Garurumon (Black) +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Black Ice
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Anti-Panic

EldridSmith EldridSmith - Nikias Télos (OC)
Hackmon -> BoaHackmon -> Fantomon -> MetalFantomon
Signature: Fif Cross
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heal; Attack Charge; Heavy Strike II; Meteor Fall II

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool - Crypt (OC)
Tentomon -> Kabuterimon -> MegaKabuterimon -> GranKuwagamon
Signature: Mega Blaster
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Ripping Net; Crescent Leaf II; Mental Charge; Heaven's Thunder II

@FactionParadox - Saburo Kusanagi (OC)
Keramon -> Kurisarimon -> Infermon -> Diaboromon -> Armageddemon
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Guard Break

@FoolsErin - Wigfrid (Don't Starve)
Armadillomon -> Ankylomon -> MagnaAngemon -> Seraphimon
Signature: Rolling Stone
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Shock

@FoolsErin - Luka Redgrave (Bayonetta)
Liollmon [?] -> Revolmon -> Superstarmon -> Justimon
Signature: Critical Bite
Inherited: Saint Knuckle I; Crescent Leaf I

@GearBlade654 - Dismas (Darkest Dungeon)
PawnChessmon (White) [?] -> KnightChessmon (White) -> BishopChessmon (White) -> KingChessmon
Signature: Pawn Charge
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder I; Attack Break

@GinkyGotBack - Johnny Test (Johnny Test)
Agumon -> Numemon -> Etemon -> MetalEtemon
Signature: Pepper Breath
Inherited: Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge

@Hahli Nuva - Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
??? -> Kazemon -> Zephyrmon -> ???
Signature: Moon Assault
Inherited: Sonic Void II; Wind Claw II; Speed Charge

@Infuriated Infant - Wilson (Don't Starve)
Lopmon -> Wendimon -> Andiramon -> Cherubimon (Vice)
Signature: Tiny Twister
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Mental Break

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones - Kyr Fiore (Thrilling Intent)
ToyAgumon -> Clockmon -> Datamon -> GroundLocomon
Signature: Block Punch
Inherited: Power Energy I; Burst Flame I

Jeremiah Jeremiah - The Pale Lady (Pokemon OC)
Palmon -> Numemon -> Lilamon -> Lilithmon
Signature: Sleep Spore
Inherited: Crescent Leaf I; Anti-Poison

@June Verles - Arthur Boyle (Fire Force)
Kotemon -> Gladimon -> Knightmon -> Durandamon +> RagnaLordmon
Signature: Fire Men
Inherited: Awesome Quake I; Acceleration Boost
Ludomon -> TiaLudomon -> RaijiLudomon -> BryweLudramon +>RagnaLordmon
Signature: Wall Rake
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Guard Charge

@L3n - Charlotte La Bouff (Princess & The Frog)
Palmon -> Witchmon -> Angewomon -> Venusmon

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake - Darild Linken (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Andromon -> HiAndromon
Signature: Darkness Gear

@ManyFaces - Maxwell (Don't Starve)
Dracmon -> Devimon -> Myotismon -> Piedmon -> Apocalymon
Signature: Eye of Nightmare
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Destruction

@ManyFaces - Lockdown (Transformers Animated)
Candlemon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Boltmon
Signature: Melted Wax

@marc122 - Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RizeGreymon -> ShineGreymon -> ShineGreymon: Burst Mode
Signature: Claw Attack

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Wray Arth Devanport (OC)
Elecmon -> Aegiomon -> Aegiochusmon -> Jupitermon
Signature: Lightning Knife
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder; Ripping Net

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Zenith (Pokemon OC)
Salamon -> Gaogamon -> Taomon -> Bancholeomon

@Nightwisher - Wickerbottom (Don't Starve)
Tsukaimon -> Witchmon -> Wisemon -> Belphemon: Sleep Mode -> Belphemon: Rage Mode
Signature: Purple Fog
Inherited: Nightmare I; Attack Break

@Nightwisher - Avan (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Stingmon -> SkullSatamon -> GranDracumon
Signature: Pico Darts
Inherited: Panic Wisp; Attack Break

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Sarah Kinkle (OC)
SnowAgumon -> IceDevimon -> Gigadramon -> DORUgoramon
Signature: Little Blizzard
Inherited: Ice Archery I; Power Energy I

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Bob the Pikachu (Pokemon OC)
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> Craniummon

@QizPizza - Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
Vorvomon -> Lavorromon -> LavoGaritamon -> VolcanicDramon
Signature: Great Flame
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Comet Hammer I; Meteor Fall I; Awesome Quake I

Hexxy Hexxy - Hikko Namari (OC)
Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon
Signature: Flame Dive
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Burst Flame II; Meteor Fall I

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Lana (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Bakemon -> Pumpmon -> NoblePumpkinmon

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Sherlock Holmes
Fanbeemon -> Waspmon -> Cannonbeemon -> TigerVespamon
Signature: Gear Stinger
Inherited: Nanomachine Break; Chain Plus

@SheepKing - Duck (Princess Tutu)
Lalamon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon -> Lotusmon
Signature: Sunshine Beam
Inherited: Venom Trap; Anti-Poison; Gaia Element II; Holy Light II; X-Heal

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Eric the Thyplosion (Pokemon OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon
Signature: Tearing Shot
Inherited: Heal; Idle Bubble

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Grey (Havoc Fox)
Kudamon -> Starmon -> Digitamamon -> Imperialdramon Black
Signature: Blinding Ray
Inherited: Saint Knuckle I; Holy Light I

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
Chuumon [?]-> Dogmon -> Cerberumon -> Beelzebumon -> Beelzebumon: Blast Mode (reserved)
Signature: Crunchy Munchy
Inherited: Nightmare I; Mental Break

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Biyomon [?] -> Revolmon -> Pandamon -> BanchoLeomon -> Marsmon
Signature: Double Fire
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Mental Charge

@Thepotatogod - Jin (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
Falcomon -> Diatrymon -> Tylinmon -> Ofanimon -> Ofanimon: Falldown Mode
Signature: Destruction Roar
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Grand Rock II; Awesome Quake I; Speed Charge

Topless Topless - Parasoul (Skullgirls)
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Blue) -> Wingdramon -> Slayerdramon +> Examon
Signature: Blue Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge; Wind Claw II; Gale Storm I

Topless Topless - Umbrella (Skullgirls)
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Green) -> Groundramon -> Breakdramon +> Examon
Signature: Green Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Comet Hammer II; Shock; Critical Charge

Veradana Veradana - Hotaru Fujioka (Persona OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Cherubimon (Virtue)
Signature: Luna Claw

@X-Fic - Ochaco Uraraka (Boku no Hero Academia)
Labramon -> Galgomon -> Pandamon -> King Etemon
Signature: Cure Liqueir
Inherited: Heal; Saint Knuckle I

@Zamasu - Maggie (Pokemon OC)
PawnChessmon (Black) -> KnightChessmon (Black) -> RookChessmon (Black) -> QueenChessmon
Signature: Pawn Penetrate
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Attack Charge

@Zerulu - Sterling Malory Archer (Archer)
Gazimon -> Raremon -> Skull Satamon -> Diaboromon -> Quartzmon
Signature: Scar Nail
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Mach Rush I; Texture Blow
Sherlock stepped out of the cart and reaching into his pockets pulled out a pair of gloves. He slipped them on before joining the others at the crime scene.
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|Death's Arrival

full

Tenshi would see this message light up on her Digivice shortly after the battle, her Tailmon and Aquilamon retreating into the Digivice with their newly evolved bodies. "Alright boys, let's go! We've been summoned, it seems! C'mon!" She stretched herself a little bit and began to head to the mentioned location, but upon arrival, it wasn't exactly the most 'welcoming' sight. "What in the name of-?!" Tenshi looked and sounded speechless - indeed, she, like the others, had just been cordially invited to see the dead body of one of the others in the group, that body now burnt up and lifeless.

Tenshi's mood immediately sank, and instead of what she had previously displayed on her, a look of paranoia lit up her expression instead. "W...What the... Why?!" She sounded a mix of confused, angered, and a little bit saddened as well - it's quite a bundle of questionable emotions all at once. Her Tailmon and Aquilamon remained in the Digivice, and remained dead silent - it would probably not help her in the slightest.

"Well, before we point fingers and have intensive desires to get rid of whoever, let's actually get a closer look, shall we?" Tenshi said in a somewhat angered tone, approaching the scorched corpse and trying to get any additional info on the wound - perhaps how it was done, any additional damage; anything extra would probably help a fair bit in situations like this! Though, to everyone else, Tenshi was 'not' OK at all.
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Paranoid, angered
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only), ticket
    Course of action: Death was here
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
"Excuse me, miss!" Sherlock said to Tenshi. "Please don't even think about touching the body!" Sherlock gesticulated with his fingers to draw attention to his gloves "At least not without taking appropriate precautions first. You might end up contaminating the scene!"

Making his way over to the body, Sherlock noticed several key details as he examined it.
"Well, pure orange fire isn't the only thing that can cause a burn like that, so that broadens our possibilities, unfortunately," Arata adds.

"You all have these weird abilities, so who's to say whether it's a Digimon or an avatar who did this?" Ami comments.

As Sarah would investigate, she would find blackened ash on the ground surrounding the areas where the radial scorch marks were - ash that seemed to originate from paper.

The wounds on the other hand, would be pretty black and charred with some light, glowing sparks in the radius, and the scorch marks close to his arms, where there would be less cloth and more exposed flesh would express something that looks like protruding, strained blood vessels.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow @CrimeScene​

( Crow Crow , BoltBeam BoltBeam , @Crime scene)
[/div][/div]

Interactions:
Crow Crow @DeadBodySquad

Tom & Jerry

Tom and Jerry friends.png

I returned to find Jerry sitting on the mailbox reading a letter while I rubbed my back. He noticed me after I got close enough and gave me a friendly wave. I waved back and rolled my eyes before grabbing the Digivice beside him and looked at the screen to see the Keramon. I decided that a little peek wouldn't hurt and read whoever sent him the physical mail: It was Muscle Mouse. That rat's a bigger nuisance than Jerry and they look almost identical to each other. The mouse even tricked me into thinking he was Muscles once though I later found out and we went back to our regular game of cat and mouse. He better not pay a visit again because I don't know what I'll do. Probably cry.

I was about to sleep on the couch until I got a message.

A groan escaped my lips. This must be important so might as well go there after a snack from the half-empty fridge, how did Jerry manage to eat so much grub. He's just a small mouse! I went out of the apartment again after my treat and saw Jerry still reading the letter. I tapped his head and offered him a seat on my shoulder. He joyfully obliged and hopped on it, walking until we reached our destination to see a crowd of people gathered around. What? Is there like a murder or something?? I thought to myself. Then I was met with a strange sight of an entrance resembling the Digital World, feeling flabbergasted as both of us raised an eyebrow at the same time, we were staring at the entrance until a Copper shouted at us.

Both me and Jerry didn't even have a chance to react because of the Golf Buggy pulling us in, I let out my oddly human-sounding scream, using my claws to hang onto a tree but alas it was no use. Jerry went first, and I joined him after a few seconds of hanging on for dear life. Both of us plummeted down the stairs and I kept on screaming with my eyes closed even when the buggy has stopped. Jerry snapped his fingers a couple of times to catch my attention but I kept on screaming until he finally slapped me in the face. Oh. I smiled nervously before letting go of the buggy, putting my foot on the ground and sighing. I checked on my pockets to find my Digivice but Jerry pickpocketed it from me. He even summoned the Keramon and sat on top of it. He didn't have to do that. He simply had to ask for it.

I checked my pockets to see if my arsenal was there and bingo, guess this place looking half-digital wasn't just for show and after I checked my arsenal, I went to see what those two knuckleheads were staring at and paused after seeing the dead body. I was too in shock to react before the voice of a young man scared the shit out of me, I even directed my body to the source of the sound with a frightened karate pose only to see two harmless-looking people. I listened to them talk back and forth before going back to the dead body. Jerry was casually poking it with a large stick and I joined in on the fun, poking it too.​

Fluffington the Mighty lay on the ground, contemplation where life had gone wrong, when the golf cart went haywire and rammed her, knocking her up onto the roof in a comedic fashion. By instinct she holds on as it collects more and more passengers, until it drives them into the digital tunnel and therefore the Digital World. Fluffington the Mighty is ejected from the sudden stop, and rolls over to Lyle, who appears to be sleeping while covered in blackened ash. She rights herself and shakes herself free of any soot she may have gathered from her tumble, then she procedes to gently poke him with her paw. "Hey, wake up. This isn't a good place to sleep."

While she is distracted with waking Lyle, Her Digimon appear nearby, and promptly facepalm at what they are seeing. How could their idiot have no concept of death?

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

After the golf cart incident, Benedict merely continued on unphased, as if being rammed by a golf-cart was a regular occurrence. "Ah where is-"..."Honk." Benedict looked to his side to see an unscathed Josh, standing right by his side yet again, "..." Benedict gave Josh a "Never leave my side again." look before noticing the body. Benedict immediately pulled out his megaphone before shooting some warning shots into the air. "AH! STEP AWAY CIVILIANS! THIS SCENE iS NOW.....UNDER INVESTIGATION!." Benedict yelled as Josh set up some "Them" tape around the area. Benedict looked down at the body..."Ah....this man is dead." Benedict said as Josh wrote that down, nodding at the amazing revelation, "Ah...burn marks, the muderer...probably wanted to burn that ghastly hairdo off." This investigation is just getting more and more promising.

Crow Crow

Last edited:

Mid-chapter Update

2015-03-28-131841.jpg

Upon further examination, you would find yourself in front of - oh? What was the crowd gathering for?

QJgXSH8.png

The entrance to the underground path was covered in something, it seemed to have digitized.

gXvfRg0.png

Before she could complete her sentence, the haywire golf buggy, coated in a flesh forcefield, would collect you into its defenses as it rammed down the stairs of the underpath!

mHWIu3o.png

Lyle Walt was found dead, with various radial scorch marks on him. These scorch marks were a bit obvious around the area near him too, with larger radial scorch marks on the ground as well. They were random, but limited by a large radius.

Betamon.jpg

Sanada_arata_cshm.jpg

"I could've sworn I saw an Eater do it, but there's something more to it - something human, and I intend to find out," a young man said as he steps into the fray, "yo, name's Sanada Arata, and what're you all doing here?"

Keramon.jpg

A cackling little fiend would climb this Arata person like he was a goat tower, before resting its creeping fingers on his shoulders.

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg

"So you've met Ami? That saves us the hassle of introductions. But anyways, you should all-"

"Arata, I think that over there was one of them. They have the right to be here.

Anyways, Arata's insisting that we investigate this person's cause of death before we move on. He thinks it might be Eater-related."

"Why else would it be here, in this digitized space, and not somewhere more real?"

4bUaMR0.png

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch - Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)

BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon +> Omnimon Zwart
BlackGabumon -> BlackGarurumon -> BlackWereGarurumon -> Metal Garurumon (Black) +> Omnimon Zwart

Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Ripping Net; Crescent Leaf II; Mental Charge; Heaven's Thunder II

PawnChessmon (White) [?] -> KnightChessmon (White) -> BishopChessmon (White) -> KingChessmon

Tsukaimon -> Witchmon -> Wisemon -> Belphemon: Sleep Mode -> Belphemon: Rage Mode

Chuumon [?]-> Dogmon -> Cerberumon -> Beelzebumon -> Beelzebumon: Blast Mode (reserved)

Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge; Wind Claw II; Gale Storm I

Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Comet Hammer II; Shock; Critical Charge

PawnChessmon (Black) -> KnightChessmon (Black) -> RookChessmon (Black) -> QueenChessmon

Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Mach Rush I; Texture Blow

UI2uurGD0r6F9M7-IlCzv-xA2pkMy7KPtMh_KEN8SLhq8Eg5mIcBTZmK133exg4SZ-bd6z7Apg3pmF9l-iQqlMiYX1-OptWE2JEslAdKYWdkjESHtTjE7vTwrgewLUkPZbAVm5Qt
httT7wuLIBRenBbyiCae--TuMJMBKhSBCWk_1wapDUrwZAsf8dcJAck1fbBfB9hFnFnFlA_05Zj5ans-JJhyputMnOdgKZQNBL3ANP9sLCHX5ZNXU1FV7Ub-4Ibn1wmWj_NhKEzL

Jak and Daxter/ Eco and Orange Lightning

Hey, Jak buddy, Orange is confused about the message gotten earlier, but looks like your digimon is saying this message is important that we get there to this "Shinjuku" place.:

"I don't like this, sounds too much like a trap, something's bothering me about this."

"Come on, Jak... it's actually important."

"Fine, come on Dax, can't say I warned you though."

"Guess I'm huffin' it, Jak."

Fine, Fine, I'll get us a taxi."

Jak frowned "Come on Dax" as he waved a taxi down "To this Shinjuku place."

The taxi driver waited as Daxter slid his card "I got this,Jak. Just stay by me and things will be alright."

To make things worse, as soon as Jak and Daxter got out of the taxi, they were greeted with a policewoman standing outside the door as everyone entered, gathering at what seems like a .... DEAD BODY?!"

Daxter walked forward, he could feel himself back to normal again but maybe feeling angry and a little betrayed "Holy shit, a dead body..."

Jak walked in right besides Daxter, frowning and looking and pulling Daxter back a bit.

"You alright, Dax."

Crow Crow @Deadbodysquad

Attachments

• 1572553666619.png
    1572553666619.png
    160 KB · Views: 0

Parasoul & Umbrella

It was supposed to be okay at first. They were all gathering in Shinjuku for something, then an explosion happened and a casuality was brought upon in the form of Lyle Walts. Poor guy, never lived to see the light of day again. Parasoul told Umbrella to look back as she goes over to the body and investigate. It would assume that he was caught in the explosion, but the composition would be far from what her Krieg's napalm tears are.

latest

"Nik, what do you think of this?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

Hotaru nodded at Yang; their plan was set. Just in time too, as the woman seemed to be coming around. Unfortunately, she was still deeply confused about her surroundings. Her sharp stare locked on to Hotaru’s eyes, the shouting causing Hotaru to jump again. She tried putting a steadying hand on the woman’s shoulder, and glanced up and Yang before looking back to the woman.

“I’m sorry, but, um, I really have no clue what you’re talking about,” she said, practically wilting beneath the woman’s stare. “I’m Hotaru Fujioka. We’re somewhere in Ikebukuro, in Tokyo, Japan.” At least, that’s what the addresses on the letters had said.

“You shouldn’t try to get up too soon.” How did the nurse always say it? There was a whole list of things to check in case of a concussion. Hotaru tried to remember, but trying to keep things in your head after fainting or having had a seizure was like trying to keep water in a sieve sometimes.

“Do you want to come back upstairs to one of our rooms? You really should try and rest some more.”

Jeremiah Jeremiah
@marc122
Crow Crow

Arms defensively crossed across her chest, the Gardevoir craned her head away as a befuddled look marked an end to her panicked focus. "Why are you...apologizing?" she sputtered out in surprise, "You helped me; a Pokémon." Voice trailing off, the Gardevoir's eyes jittered about, briefly looking through Hotaru then quickly moving away. "Unless-" She twitched, and reached out to cobble together all the stuff she had dropped on the floor nearby, and gave her peeled-open letter a swift once-over before showing it to Hotaru. The handwriting was so illegible it only vaguely looked like English, but the name "Leda" was clearly printed at the very top. "You received one of these strange letters too, yes?" she spontaneously popped the question, before hastily reaching into her dress and procuring her digivice, showing Hotaru the screen just as an alert caused it to ring, "A-And one of these strange devices?! Is there a creature trapped inside yours too?!" the Gardevoir raised her voice, a cold bead of sweat rolling down her temple.

Hotaru almost started speaking several times, trying to explain what she could to this woman, Pokémon. She glanced at the letter Gardevoir held out, only for it to be snatched away before Hotaru could see anything of it more than Leda’s name. The phone was at least a little easier.

“Y-yes, I got a letter like that too, and a device,” she pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and held it out for Gardevoir to take, “here, you can wipe your face with this if you want.” Then she held out her own device. If Gardevoir looked at the screen, Lunamon’s large, watery eyes would meet hers.

“This is Lunamon,” Hotaru said, “We met back in that Digital World place.”

However, they didn’t have much more time. Lunamon’s ears shot straight up as the alert pinged.

“’Come to Shinjuku,’ is what it says,” Lunamon read it off, “It’s marked Very Urgent.”

Hotaru looked at Gardevoir again. Would she be okay to move around? Hotaru offered her hand to the other woman. If they went together it would probably be fine, right?

Upon arrival in Shinjuku, or rather, their arrival in the Digital Space, the reason their summons became clear. Lyle Walt’s charred corpse lay in the middle of the street, displayed for all passerbys to see. The reek of burnt flesh reached her even at a distance, and she fought to keep from vomiting. Lunamon clung to her legs, trembling like a leaf in a typhoon. How any of the others could just go about as normal at something like this was beyond her.

Were they expected to solve this?! This world did have cops, right? Where were the guys that Yang had gone to find? Some of the others had already started investigating the body; the result: burns, sparks, could be from fire, could be electrical. Someone found a scrap of paper. Hotaru shuddered. At least there seemed to be someone else acting as detective, but her impression was that it was one of them who’d killed Lyle. Why would any of them do that? He was, at worst, kindve a weirdo, and a weirdo easily avoided. Why would one of them, any of them, feel the need to kill him?

They had so little to go on. She didn’t know anyone other than Yang and Gardevoir, sort of. If they were to be forced to suspect each other, then they’d have to know more than they did. Electrical burns and flames especially didn’t seem hard to cause, even without supernatural abilities, but unless they found some evidence to show otherwise, it was all they had to point fingers with.

Hotaru took a deep breath, wishing that she could muster up more conviction. With some difficulty, she brought her Persona to the forefront of her mind. This was probably all she’d be able to do; she didn’t know if she’d even get anything useful from it, considering the time it could take to Scan over everyone and their digimon, but if she focused Erinyes solely towards identifying people’s Skills, or usable techniques, then she should be able to managed something.

She summoned her Persona, and got to work.

Crow Crow (Time to Investigate~)
Jeremiah Jeremiah

JPEG_20191015_223203.png
Hagurumon.gif

Darild Linken & Getriebe
status: formally fighting off a crazy rock star. Now dealing with a murderer case.
Condition: was relieved. Now concerned.

The moment the group arrived, the fighting became rampant. The antagonist in question happened to be that rockstar person, Jimmy KEN. Attacks where being thrown left and right, one after another from both Digimon and tamers alike. The Battle itself would be difficult but given their numeral advantage compared to KEN, it should be relatively fine. Getriebe was helping out his fell guardromon, firing off nanomachine break and Darild was trying to provide some support with some gunfire.

It was during this moment that various Digimon would begin to shimmer, their skins seeming to wither away to reveal wireframes. Something was happening!

Tenshi's Plotmon & Hawkmon, Hikko's Coronamon, Crypt's Tentomon, Duck's Lalamon, Darild's Hagurumon, Nik's Hackmon, Parasoul and Umbrella's Dracomon, Archer's Gazimon, Jack's Vorvomon, Jin's Falcomon & Red's Guilmon would alter in shape and appearance, beginning to digivolve to their Champion stages!

For Darild, it was somewhat surprising. For Getriebe it was expected at one point or another. It happened to the guardromon, so it makes sense for it to happen to him as well at this point. The Hagurumon's wireframe expanded, shifting until it finally revivals Getriebe's new form

A guardromon.

With that final push of attacks, KEN was defeated. Darild left the rest of the group to deal with him, there wouldn't be a point in his case. He proceeded to go up to his now Digi evolved pal.
"So are you doing well?"
"You are not shocked?" He asked
"No, I honestly expected this to happen given the whole digital monster moniker. Although..."
The gang was back in Galacta Park once more.

Sistermon_noir_sour.jpg

"Oh, I'm sure Mama will be proud of Tokomon's new getup," Noir teases Blanc.

Sistermon_blanc_anger.jpg

"Don't tease me like that, big sis!" Blanc, pouting, responds before smiling at the others, "but I guess Mr Walt would be pretty proud to see me turn back to this form. Hey, everyone, if you see Mr Walt, tell him that Tokomon's all grown up~!"

"How exactly are those two even count as Digimon at this point? From a dog like creature and a head with nubs for limbs, to two almost identical female humanoids with string resonances to..."
"Cease questioning of this darild, Digimon and evolution occur due to surrounding influences beyond even my own understanding. It would serve little purpose to discuss this at this time. It's for the best."
Long story short, they proceed to have a quick chat. Darild apologized for his initial crisis and Getriebe admitted his skepticism of Darild's predicament. The former understood why this might be the case, but he said this.
"Just...give it time, you will be convinced that I'm not just pulling stuff out of my behind. Now let's going."

The present.
Mid-chapter Update

2015-03-28-131841.jpg

QJgXSH8.png

gXvfRg0.png

mHWIu3o.png

Betamon.jpg

Sanada_arata_cshm.jpg

Keramon.jpg

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg

4bUaMR0.png

It has been a good few minutes, and so far he had said nothing. Nothing about the body of the Lyle, the person who made a difference in that battle with the that acount collector. Nor anything about who might be responsible. Given the nature of this digitally corrupted place. It would be somewhat easy to figure it out that he was chard to death. Possibly from a Digimon or some sort of magical power of some sort. He can't exactly say for certain, but he might have a few ideas on how to scale down the number of suspects. The circumstances will allow for this to be notable, But would they be willing to listen?
"Oh my.. It can't be natural..." She would realize her illusions were back. But why? And... Why now? She was visably distressed, and confused.
It was that girl from before, now visibly distracted over the sudden appearance of death. Outside of that flameing fox, her Digimon was also someone who should have some sort of fire based ability. He still was not going to point fingers, not yet.
Then there was her. It was not just anger over the death of a friend. It looks more like outrage, annoyance over the fact that this situation is happening to begin with. She was obviously not some ordinary kid, but with what little Darild knows about the group, he can't make any assumptions.
I listened to them talk back and forth before going back to the dead body. Jerry was casually poking it with a large stick and I joined in on the fun, poking it
She rights herself and shakes herself free of any soot she may have gathered from her tumble, then she procedes to gently poke him with her paw. "Hey, wake up. This isn't a good place to sleep."
Why hasn't anyone even consider moving those three out of the way?! Dairld moves to pass the others until he reached the three ignorant fools. He then proceeded to push them all out of the way.
"If you three can't even give so much as even a bit of consideration for a MURDER SCENE, then leave it to those with some sort of empathy for the situation." His voice at this point was as cold as it could ever be from years of seeing death, preventing death, and causing it.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam @first_muder.

Darild and his Guardromon would feel the same thing that "Bob" and Crypt's Tetanus felt the longer they would stay in the scene - something radiating from Lyle's body. This would only be more obvious as Darild would get closer to Lyle's body to dissipate those poking at it.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

1572143959506.png Nik turned to Parasoul and Umbrella. "Someone here is a danger to us and they use fire like myself. I think it's best we distance ourselves from the others for fear of ine of you dying."
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Interactions:
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Tom & Jerry

Tom and Jerry friends.png
I and Jerry kept poking the body with our sticks until somebody pushed us away from the corpse, berating us harshly with a cold voice and I shot a glare at him when he was finished pushing me out of the way. I can see where he's coming from this, it's completely understandable that he's angry at us for our corpse poking shenanigans but he's still an idiot. I'd trash him if I didn't make that promise. Jerry, on the other hand, took it easier than me and played with the Keramon like nothing ever happened meanwhile I sat there watching the others investigate the corpse. I hope they find the killer because I might be the next target, that would be horrible! It would be fine if Jerry got killed though.​

Fluffington the Mighty kept shaking Lyle until she was assaulted from the side by a VERY RUDE PERSON. He speaks in a harsh tone, berating Fluffington for something. She tilts her head to the side in confusion. "Murder Scene? What's Murder? Any why are you so mad? He's napping. We just gotta wake him up." She walks back over to Lyle and worms her way under one of his arms, and pushes against his side. "Come on! Get up! We still got adventuring to do!" Her actions clearly from ignorance, not malice.
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy BoltBeam BoltBeam Veradana Veradana darkred darkred

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"I agree, there is no telling which one of us has caused this. He will pay dearly with blood." Parasoul replied, now having dead set on finding the killer for this poor soul.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

• Red listened to what the g** boy called Arata said.
    "Nah." Red replied. "I'd like us to stick with pure orange fire being the only thing that can cause a burn like this."
    Yes, me and my boy are suddenly at the crime scene. The plot bends to my will.
    Growmon, previously a Guilmon, sniffs the air.
    "Red..." Growmon said. "Growmon didn't do this."
    "I know, mate." Red replied. "We were out and about doing Mirei's instructions."

"I've always been with Red. And Red's weak." Growmon replied to what Ami said. "Red and Guil-- Growmon have only been doing quests."
    "Okay, you don't have to tell her that, yo..." Red added. "I'm not weak, Ami. I can fold your friend here like a blanket."

Red and Growmon both watch Sarah investigate the crime scene.
    "Yo, are these people even qualified?" Red whispered. "N.G.L., I don't think we should be near here."
    "Wanna get out of here, Red?" Growmon asked. "I wanna go back to Purple Lady and ask her for food."
    "No, I think Crow wants me to be here, and get involved."
    Growmon looks at Red like What the f*** are you talking about?

Red then looks at the body of--
    "OH MY F***ING GOD, THERE'S NO F***ING WAY!" Red screamed before turning his back away from the sight.
    His stomach suddenly feels sick, and he covers his mouth.
    "Red?!" Growmon asked. "What are you doing?!"
    Red did not respond back. This marks the first time ever that he has seen a fresh corpse that close.
    "Red, who did you see?!"
    "T- The blue-haired boy... B- Betamon's Tamer." Red replied, still at a state of shock.
    Lyle. He still owed him Thanks for supporting everyone in their previous battles. Anger courses through Red's veins, as he continues to get reminded of Lyle's efforts.
    "We're going to find whoever did this."
    An ominous aura takes over him.
    "Red..." Growmon whimpered as he starts feeling unsafe from Red's expression.

A newcomer joins everyone at the scene. Why the f*** are people getting themselves involved into this? Red looks at the newcomer, Crypt. He watches Crypt going to Arata g** boy and Ami, before proceeding to show them something. Red takes a glance to what Crypt is showing them, and suddenly, recognizing it.
    "Growmon." Red suddenly spoke. "We have a lead."
    "Eehhh?" Growmon responded. "W- What lead?"
    Red did not reply back.

Lana, whoever she is, suddenly shouted. Saying that she did not scorch Lyle. Way to prove your innocence, r*****... But Red knows it is not Lana.
    "Let's get out of here, Growmon." Red said.
    "Where to?"
    Red and Growmon makes their way back to Mirei's DigiLab.

"Oh? Don't you have a bit of an investigation to attend to, Red, Guilmon?" Mirei asks, "or do you seek my help in such? My authority in such matters is rather limited, but I will help however I can."

RedLight RedLight

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Elimination

TeamTenshi2.png

"Excuse me, miss!" Sherlock said to Tenshi. "Please don't even think about touching the body!" Sherlock gesticulated with his fingers to draw attention to his gloves, "At least not without taking appropriate precautions first. You might end up contaminating the scene!"
    "I'm not 'that' stupid, what do you take me for? I have no safe means to touch the body to begin with, all 'I' was doing was taking a closer look at the damage done to the victim - that is all, and no more than that." All she did was get a better look at the injuries, so where did 'that' come from? She groaned afterwards and then backed away, but in the middle of her 'retreat' to the back, she was promptly cut off and no less thrown off by this small man head to toe in a black and (supposedly) formal getup. Well, she could only assume much, because she couldn't quite think straight as he used a megaphone to such a great extent it (literally) threw her off entirely, and as much as she would have loved to stay standing, she ended up falling over in surprise instead - not counting the warning shots he 'also' used as if to get everyone to back off; it worked pretty nicely, actually.
    "AH! STEP AWAY CIVILIANS! THIS SCENE iS NOW.....UNDER INVESTIGATION!"
    Tenshi, among her surprise, managed to collect herself, get up and reach the back of the scene like she wanted - keeping herself out of the way. As the supposed veteran said to her, she'd need the proper measures - which she lacks. She had done what she wanted to do - and in doing so, she just hopes that the group can pin down the culprit. A look at the corpse showed scorch marks were around, but with floating sparks nearby and an oddly suspicious-looking source, though Tenshi couldn't quite tell what it was from. It was probably fire, but Tenshi herself thinks it could possibly be electricity as well - or at worst, both at once. As Tenshi headed to the back, she began thinking over the scene and what was gathered so far, ust to keep herself on the right track and allow her to formulate her own opinion/stance if she is for some reason called upon.

'Alright, let's see. Scorched body, sparks floating around. Screams electricity, but fire is the more common perpetrator of these wounds.' She thought to herself. 'However, if it was fire, there would be more damage to the body than mere scorches - it seems too weak a fire if it still is, but electricity isn't capable of that level of damage.' She zoned out as she continued thinking, though still keeping her thoughts to herself. The only problem is, she doesn't know anyone in the group who uses electrical attacks, no less their Digimon - so for the most part, she'll have to go on face value alone, which is probably not the best territory to be treading into with so many other uncanny people, monsters and characters of oh so many shapes and sizes. 'Now, the only problem is, the Digimon are a little harder to judge based on appearance, so the safest thing I can do is pick at someone who has any sort of semblance relating to the element I believe killed him. That part, I hope, should be easy.' She thought once more, while her Digimon had emerged from her Digivice and were now near her - Aquilamon being mid-flight and otherwise lacking motion beside her, with Tailmon nestled in her arms. They both looked up to Tenshi, not knowing she was in deep thought, and vacantly confused and/or concerned.
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Angered
    Course of action: Staying at the back, in deep thought
    Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back