Digital Disaster

Revy would hear its whispers.

"Watch where you point that thing, little miss nutcracker...

HJnJCCU.png

... or you're dead meat."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Interactions:
QizPizza QizPizza Zerulu Zerulu EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless Crow Crow

Tom, the Cat

Thomas.png
Aha! I laughed gleefully at their suffering watching them as they hopped away before blowing a raspberry. Serves you suited idiots right for not running away from me! . . . Oh, and the others, I guess, They're cool too. Speaking of the others, I looked back to see how they were holding up. I saw three new Digimon that looked pretty dangerous compared to my gang's pets but they're not as creepy as Jerry's though and lookie here, there's that guy we met back in the Black Market though he didn't really do much to catch my attention other than show his face and talk a bit, don't care enough to remember what he said. I rolled my eyes and directed the attention to the fight with the reaper.

My eyes widened when the machine dragon impaled the reaper's owner. Brutal. Then the dark dragon disintegrated the reaper's body. Even more brutal! I pocketed my fire axe and listened to the ghostly person to whatever he had to say talking something about a traitor, I think. The duo left the area using the circular pad, and I decided to follow along with a shrug, beckoning the others to follow me.​

Last edited:
metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>Connection Established to MetsubouJinrai.Net
--Jin & Torii--
Crow Crow RedLight RedLight
@KowloonAct2​
images
latest

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to kill you!" Jin said, pulling the Forceriser's yellow pin, forcing the Progrise Key open. "Well, delete your account is more suitable."

FORCE! RISE! FLYING FALCON!

The metal falcon circled around Jin and Jimmy, soon landing behind Jin and covering him with its feathers. Pink lightning crackled around bird, shaking as if being pulled apart until...

Screenshot_2019-10-23-14-53-21-54.png
BrEAk...DoWN...!

The metal bird bursts into pieces, with several armor parts with black straps keeping them attached to Jin's form, now covered in a pink body suit except the face--or should I say, Jin's metallic skull is exposed. The pieces then slam together into Jin's body, firmly attaching them together.

"Ta-dah..." Jin smiles underneath the mask cricking his neck bones. "Now then...Your punishment." He says, holding up the mask he got from the DEMONS and crushing it, breaking it into pieces. "MetsubouJinrai.Net demands it..." He said, approaching Jimmy as he materializes his metallic wings.

Torii, on the other hand, dodges the blazes by gliding around the place from the left to right, making sure that nothing gets in their way. She got close to one of the flaming Digimon, and instead of kicking it, she uses another attack!

"Grand Rock!" She calls out, conjuring a rock underneat her feet as she tucks them in, and then as if combing into it..."Falco Rush!" She releases a powerful drop kick while protecting her feet with a rock!

Parasoul & Umbrella

The fight is over, but Parasoul could not believe what Fantomon just did. Why would it attack its partner? It is about time to leave, but before that, she goes over to Nik.

latest

"Nik, are you okay? Here, let me help you get up." She then goes on to lift the man by the arm. "Umbrella, let's go." She says to her little sister, who is still bitter with the ordeal, before following along with the others with Nik by her side.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza

When Tenshi would land in Kowloon, she would find the familiar-looking Duck, alongside two other girls.

Well, this path was a two-way path - one to the log out pad she just used to enter, and the other just had to lead to Galacta Park.

She would see the stranger up ahead, leaning against the insides of an arch, waving before they left forward.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Pace Maker

TeamTenshi1.png

When Tenshi would land in Kowloon, she would find the familiar-looking Duck, alongside two other girls.

Well, this path was a two-way path - one to the log out pad she just used to enter, and the other just had to lead to Galacta Park.

She would see the stranger up ahead, leaning against the insides of an arch, waving before they left forward.
    Tenshi looked around upon landing, noticing the others - the stranger and then the trio - and no less the path she's pretty much forced to take. Tenshi rolled her eyes, sighing. "Welp... C'mon!" Tenshi said to her Digimon in her Digivice, who both let out enthusiastic cheers as Tenshi proceeded, the Digimon remaining inside that device for a little while longer. She wasn't too sure what to make of the others she had passed by, nor could she really care - 'if you forgot, it probably wasn't important', one would probably say. Tenshi can't agree any more than she already does, just trudging along the path to the supposed Galacta Park, having 'no idea' of what may await her upon her arrival to that very location.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Plotmon), #EB6B56 (Hawkmon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only), ticket
    Course of action: To the park to seek further assistance
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: (Whoever the heck is in that 'trio' that is spoken of, I have no idea)
    Actually Nearby: @TheDigitalWorld
    In Group: ^(Whoever is in the above)

Last edited:

• The newcomer, apparently called Jimmy KEN, howled.
    "Guilmon, he kinda sounds like you."
    "Ehh???"

Enough f***ing around for Red and Guilmon... They heard Jimmy KEN whine after getting attacked by Jin. But Red did not judge Jin, as the former has his personal share of attacking Tamers as well.
    "Attack other hackers... Sounds similar, doesn't it, Red?" Guilmon jokingly said, obviously pertaining to Red.
    "Shut up, I've reformed."
    Then everyone suddenly heard Jin tell Jimmy KEN: Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to kill you!
    "Humans threatening to kill each other again..." Guilmon said. "Are all humans like this, Red?"
    "No, he's a r*****." Red dishonestly answered. "Kamen Rider Blade is the only good Kamen Rider series."
    Of course, Guilmon did not understand what Red was talking about. Human matters.

Then Jin started doing some Kamen Rider bulls***.

It seems that the Meramons are being kept busy by Jin and his Digimon partner, Falcomon. Red and Guilmon better start helping in now. Red looks at the Digimons with him. Tokomon, Plotmon, Agumon, and Plotmon. He wanted to send at least one of them to support Jin and Falcomon. But Red hesitated. These Digimons have already helped a lot.
    "Guilmon!" Red called out. "Are you ready?"
    "Guilmon's ready!" Guilmon replied eagerly. "FIIIRE--"
    Staring at them, is one of Jimmy KEN's Digimons, a Devimon.
    "--BAAAALLLLL!!!"
    Guilmon fires a huge ball of flame from his mouth, launching it towards the Devimon. Red remains with the other Digimons, to protect them if anything ever happens.

Duck
After a few key directions Miss Mirei had sent both Zoe and Duck on their way, in search for this mysterious girl in need of a few friends. The girl was quite happy to help, considering her own lack of friends here too. It wouldn’t hurt trying to bond with someone anyways. With Mr. Sprouts still writhing in her arms, Duck hopped onto the device right behind Zoe and with that they were off to who knows where. On the other side of the teleporter rather than landing in the...ahem, area Zoe had found herself on, Duck had instead face planted hard onto the ground, leaving a nasty red mark on the center of both her and her Lalamon’s heads. She needed a moment to get back up considering the blaring pain that aches from her skull was threatening to split her little cute head in two. Getting a bearing on their surroundings, Duck pulled herself off the floor and was met with the one they’d most likely been looking for.

The girl was clothed in a bright sunshine yellow and put Duck’s status as a redhead to shame with her flaming crimson hair. Beside the girl were three adorable little companions, a rabbit, a cactus, and actual robot. Considering just how weird the digimon could get she wasn’t exactly surprised at the peculiar creatures and instead turned to focus on the girl herself. She claimed herself to be a detective assistant and some sort of Cyber Sleuth, whatever that even meant. Duck could guess it was something somewhat similar to a hacker considering the circumstances but really none of that was important. After a few quick words she’d taken off in another direction with Zoe right behind, Duck in their collective dust. Scrambling to follow, Duck sprinted to catch up but no matter how fast she ran it seemed like an impossibility for her to keep up. As an on the fly decision Duck decided to transform. She’d never done it in front of others and basically threatened the security of her secret but considering the circumstances she was willing to let it slip just this one time.

Her disjointed farce of a run became elegant leaps into the air as she felt a new vigor in her body. The distance between Tutu and Zoe had already been crossed, leaving the ballerina right beside the young girl. Though she looked confident and poised on the outside, Tutu desperately hoped that Zoe wouldn’t think too hardly about how the clumsy girl from before just suddenly turned into a completely different looking and acting person.
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow
Digilab->KowloonLevel1and going to Galacta Park
Form: Tutu

1572143959506.png Nik was grateful for Parasoul's help though he would be fine as he could heal himself. "Indeed, I think it's best we get moving and find out what's going on around here."
Topless Topless Crow Crow

Sarah Kinkle

Sarah’s mouth turned into a scowl as she simply grabbed the portable oven, opened it and pulled Lana out.

”You’re a reducible little man, you know that? Always in your own little posh world. I would hurt you right now if I knew you actually cared!”

Sarah said to Benedict, anger lining her voice.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
Kyoto dodged the fellow digimon before using their signature move, "Corona Flame!" He flared up and charged into them, burning them. Crow Crow

Crypt

IMG-20191030-WA0000.jpeg

Of course, the Hackers merely ignored the possibility to leave and their creatures began to fight. Crypt sighed. He really didn't want to fight fellow Hackers but these guys were pissing him off.

"Looks like we have to deal with you afterall.."

Crypt first observed the movements of his now foes. One of their little monster things fit in the description of a rabbit, but this one looked anything but gentle or adorable. One of his.. Fellow fighters threw something at one of the Hackers, which had some sort of blinding affect on him. Crypt didn't feel comfortable fighting fellow Hackers, but apparently, they were not friendly. The blonde moves his panel to his arm and sends a low level, glitchy DAttack at the other Hacker. If the attack worked, the hacker would be glitched in place, paralyzed.

Tetanus dodged Baddass Rabbit's attack and charged to slash it with it's own claws, which missed when the mammal Digimon went to strike another Digimon.

"Hey! I ain't done with you yet! Super Shocker!"

Static began to appear on Tetanus's wings, before charging it towards the mammal Digimon!

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Hexxy Hexxy Crow Crow

35A2BC90-D377-43BD-94B0-CF205641AE13.png
Lana

With the combined efforts of Sarah and Eric, the door the oven flung open. Lana quickly leapt out of the oven and cling onto Eric tightly. She was shaking and sweating heavily. She had a few bruises from being thrashed around on the stairs and her fur was a bit singed in some places from the oven. Besides that, she was fine. She held onto Eric and was way too scared to let go anytime soon. She just buried her face into Eric’s shoulder as she shook and cried from fear.

“P-Please keep him away from me!”

Art Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/havocdusk

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

[div style="background:url(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jvwiMTtAEyc/WP35J18Vo9I/AAAAAAAAOvQ/eCcvu9wovnA2o62DMOhkOpG8Zi9Z-OguACLcB/s1600/Ikebukuro_MangaCafe02_1492678140.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Ikebukuro
"The guy just left, but address the situation to me and I'll direct it to Cyber Crimes Division."

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
"Thank you, officer, but if it's all the same to you I would prefer to speak to him directly." Sherlock replied. "Could you get him to contact me as soon as he is available?"

Sherlock proceeded to jot down his contact details and passed them to the officer before promptly leaving the station. Standing on the main street, Sherlock contemplated his next move.

Whilst he waited to be contacted perhaps he and Watson should return to cyberspace and look for clues there?

Sherlock then recalled the letter he had supposedly received from "Watson" that he had tucked away into his pocket earlier. Sherlock decided to open it up and examine the contents. Inside there was a ticket to some kind of concert starring an individual by the name of Jimmy KEN.

Although the event was likely underway and drawing to a close by now, the suspicious nature of the envelope had piqued his interest. It was highly unlikely but maybe Sherlock would find some information or a lead there that would prove valuable after all?

Whichever he decided to do in the end, it would appear for the time being at least, all roads led to EDEN for Sherlock so he started making his way back to his apartment.

( Crow Crow @Ikebukuro)
[/div][/div]

"Over here," the stranger says to Tenshi as they move on to the next area.

sUzJAXd.jpg

Zoe, Duck and Tenshi would arrive at the scene of a fight at Galacta Park, where they would see quite the sight.

The mammal Digimon was double-teamed by a Corona Blast from Kyoto and a Super Shocker from Tetanus, causing it to tip here and there as it attempted to stand again, However, the small devil Digimon was still active as ever-

"Needle Spray!"

A wide array of prickly thorns rained down upon the two Digimon.

"Dumdum Uppercut!"

A gatling gun-equipped dog Digimon charged into the fray as it uppercutted the small devil Digimon while firing rapidfire bullets from its gun-arms. That ought to deal with them.

"Destruction Grenade."

The furnace-shaped Digimon would proceed to fire off homing missiles into the mammal Digimon, obliterating it!

With that, the two Hackers would run off.

vcTdAUn.png

"Is everyone doing fine?" a familiar-looking girl would ask.

latest

"As alright as a button, Ami..."

"Here it comes..."

"NOOOOOOT! YOU'RE LATE! YOU'RE LATE! YOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATE!!!! If it weren't for these guys over here, who knows what those hackers would've done to me! The way they tried to hit on me..."

"Uuuhhh... Nokia, they weren't hitting on you, they were account raiders..."

"Well...this is some serious stuff... thanks everyone, you really saved my bacon there. I don't think I can ever imagine anyone else rocking my face and nice bod. Anyways, I was waiting for Ami here to help me find- Ah! Agumon! Gabumon! We have to get to finding them ASAP!"

With that, Nokia holds Ami's wrist before making a dash.

Meanwhile, one of the Ami's Digimon turned towards Getriebe.

Guardromon.jpg

"You definitely look the same as you did before. Anything happened thus far?"

The Devimon grinned as it slashed Guilmon's Fireball into many small, scattering flames, its claw of darkness ready to connect to Guilmon to deal a world of pain!

"Well, I demand something else!" Jimmy KEN laughs as he air guitars once more while his fire-men would tank the powerful hits while catching it with their bare hands, albeit being pushed backwards at great force. "If that Agumon and Gabumon came with me nice and quiet, none of this would've needed to roooooll!"

"I was right to skip your concert to find these guys!"

"Nokia!"

Agumon and Gabumon quickly ran towards the frumpy-looking human referred to as Nokia, who frowned at Jimmy KEN. She then turns towards Red with a wink as she shifted to a smile and a blown kiss, "so you have been taking care of these two for a while, huh? Thank you!"

"HUH? What was that?"

"Woahoahoah! That's Jimmy KEN! He's a star in the real world, and an infinitely better hacker here in Kowloon!" the stranger exclaims to Tenshi. "We missed a little fight, only to reel in the big fish! I don't know if he's an appropriate target to show you how it's done, but I do like a challenge!"

"You a fan?" The man with the BlackGuilmon walks up to the two.

"Oh! Brother! Fancy meeting you here. I was just showing some basics to a newbie. Aaanyways, let's start with the most basic of hacking. A Digimon attack command can chip away at firewalls if they're powerful enough, as well as fight other Digimon that serve as security programs, so it's considered a form of hacking, simple, effective and time-tested. Let's see you do that...

... while I do a bit of advanced - which is basically just old school hacking channeled through a Digimon."

The stranger then proceeds to conjure a screen as they tap various buttons on it. It was unknown what it did, but perhaps the results would be seen soon.

"... uh, sis, that was the part where I say 'I think I am, maybe'..."

"No need to be such a downer! You with us or against us?"

"Still thinking..."

Meanwhile, the group that got scammed by Fantomon, should they follow Yuugo, would be lurking by the side of the battle against Jimmy KEN, unseen.

"That's the one of us I speak of - Jimmy KEN, a member of Zaxon, or at least, a member of Zaxon until very, very soon. He's a traitor in a loose term, but everything's loose when you break too many rules.

Might you have a grudge against him?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Hexxy Hexxy ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool BoltBeam BoltBeam Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod RedLight RedLight Crow Crow @ElGathering @KowloonLevel2​

"If it helps, he usually operates in Shinjuku, but whenever he's in Ikebukuro, he usually pays a visit to this one Internet Cafe... Hu- Hu- I think it's Chinese...

anyways, have a good day!"

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Hikko checked over Coronampn who huffed blushing. "Madam Hikko... I am fine..." He squirmed out of her protective grasp. Crow Crow

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict stared in confusion as everyone helped to rescue Lana, Benedict looked at Fluffington, “Ah ah ah, it was.....not open when you got there.....these eyes see everything.” Benedict said before attempting to grab ahold of him yet again, “Ah.....What’s dinner, without a side.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Then the desserts came, and tried to free Lana again, clearly they were blind. Then Grey tried to punch Benedict. “Ah.....Josh, time for another....promotion oppurtunity.” Benedict then reached to his side, using poor Josh as a shield before throwing him aside. He turned to the checkpoint agent, “Ah....agent, why do you....keep pursuing us after we passed your checkpoint? Stand down......back to position agent.” Benedict said to Sarah. And as for the detective, Benedict nodded in agreement, “Indeed, but I see....a flaw in this picture, we’ll need...more than one pair of handcuffs.” Benedict then eyeballed Lana, anyone who looked in Benedicts direction would see him stare at her for a while, “Ah....meat, I....apologize, you’ve proven to me that you aren’t just.....meat. Ah....maybe this will pay for these recent events.” Benedict said before pulling out a large bag with a dollar sign on it, holding it in front of Lana, “Ah....here, come take it.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Crow Crow

Crypt

Crypt didn't know Bugs could make electricity. If they could, then killing them would be more difficult. Tetanus and the girl's Digimon's combined attacks had some effect, but the Rabbit Digimon was still standing and sent thorns raining at the two of them. Tetanus tried to dodge, but was pelted by a few of the thorns, before a shield materialized above him. Confused, he looked around, only to see the blonde hacker, with one of his hands on a floating, blue panel approach him.

"Shit. You'll live right, Bug?"

Crypt's voice was a bit harsh, but Tetanus could hear a tinge of concern in it.

"Y- Yeah, I'm fine.."

The Hacker only nodded and looked over to the Rabbit which was being attacked by other Digimon, before getting completely obliterated.

The Hackers ran away, making Crypt frown. He was planning to ask them for the whereabouts of his friends, but it was too late.

vcTdAUn.png

latest

"Here it comes..."

"NOOOOOOT! YOU'RE LATE! YOU'RE LATE! YOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATEYOU'RELATE!!!! If it weren't for these guys over here, who knows what those hackers would've done to me! The way they tried to hit on me..."

"Well...this is some serious stuff... thanks everyone, you really saved my bacon there. I don't think I can ever imagine anyone else rocking my face and nice bod. Anyways, I was waiting for Ami here to help me find- Ah! Agumon! Gabumon! We have to get to finding them ASAP!"

Crypt and Tetanus watched the exchange, with hints of amusement on their faces. This Nokia girl reminded Crypt of M/mi, who was exactly the same except more annoying and cat loving. Crypt could see others approached. He would speak to them later, but first he turned to his 'temporary' fellow fighter.

"You did a good job. Can I see those things you threw earlier?"

Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Hexxy Hexxy Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva BoltBeam BoltBeam SheepKing SheepKing

Her face burned deep pink at the woman’s touch. Worse, she nearly dropped her in the panic, but quickly regained her grip.

“I-I’m sorry, but you’ve made a mistake!” Hotaru didn’t know who Leda was, but whoever they were, they were obviously someone dear to this person. She looked up at Yang, but the blonde didn’t have any more idea about this than she did. A list of different conditions ran through her mind as to what could have caused the panic attack: agoraphobia, anxiety; so many people did poorly in cities, even ones smaller than Tokyo.

Hotaru looked back up at Yang. They clearly wouldn’t be doing their own investigating anymore; they couldn’t just leave this person alone like this.

“We’ll have to keep an eye on her condition,” she said, “or at least, at least one of us will have to, since we can’t know for sure what caused this episode.” Leaving her sitting in the entryway didn’t seem right; would it be better to bring her up to one of their apartments to rest? Waking up in a strange place could just cause another attack though.

“Yang-san, do you think that we should wait for her to wake up here, or take her to one of our apartments to rest? Either way,” she said, touching the victim’s forehead with the back of her hand, looking worriedly between her and Yang, “I think that one of us can watch over her, and the other can go report the concert thing to the police.”

marc122 marc122 Jeremiah Jeremiah
Crow Crow

Weakly blinking her eyes, the Gardevoir's face screwed up as she strained herself to try and focus on Hotaru's face. "Mistake...?" she breathed quizzically, turning to scan Yang's face as she approached, then towards the exit as the door slowly swung closed. "Who are you?" she faintly asked while she shook her head, steadily beginning to rouse herself and stir in Hotaru's arms. Hearing her own voice play back in her head, though, caused something to click. Her previously aimless gaze now locked with Hotaru's, pupils constricted into tiny black dots. "Who are you?!" she repeated the question with greater urgency, attempting to wriggle away only to hit her back against the wall, "Why are you on my island?"

Veradana Veradana

marc122 marc122

@Ikebukuro apartments

Darild Linken
Condition: normal

sUzJAXd.jpg

Zoe, Duck and Tenshi would arrive at the scene of a fight at Galacta Park, where they would see quite the sight.

The mammal Digimon was double-teamed by a Corona Blast from Kyoto and a Super Shocker from Tetanus, causing it to tip here and there as it attempted to stand again, However, the small devil Digimon was still active as ever-

"Needle Spray!"

A wide array of prickly thorns rained down upon the two Digimon.

"Dumdum Uppercut!"

A gatling gun-equipped dog Digimon charged into the fray as it uppercutted the small devil Digimon while firing rapidfire bullets from its gun-arms. That ought to deal with them.

"Destruction Grenade."

The furnace-shaped Digimon would proceed to fire off homing missiles into the mammal Digimon, obliterating it!

With that, the two Hackers would run off.

vcTdAUn.png

Before Darild or Getriebe could consider the possibility of firing off more attacks, a carvery has appeared consisting of a ballerina, a blue haired girl, and a blond girl with that statue from the lab. All led by Ami and a trio of almost familiar Digimon. She and that kid that just appeared worked together to fend off the attack, eventually destroying that rabbit like Digimon and leaving the two hackers to flee for the hills. The glob of nanomachines that was covering the hacker's face ended up slipping off before slithering itself back to Darild. He relay does not what someone to leave with a literal pice of him. "Thanks for the extra help," he said. Before he could say anything else...

"Here it comes..."

That transpired. Where those two related? cusions maybe? or sisters? regardless, this left him with no one to ask questions to. So he decides to come over to the rest of the calvery party.
"You did a good job. Can I see those things you threw earlier?"
"I'm guessing you never got to that Digi Lab? They are called Digimon, basically digital monsters as far as I can tell."
As for Getriebe, he was approached by a guardromon. One that is obviously the Hagurumon from earlier before, now a guardromon due to the process of digievolution. Before Getriebe could think more deeply about it...
Meanwhile, one of the Ami's Digimon turned towards Getriebe.

Guardromon.jpg

"You definitely look the same as you did before. Anything happened thus far?"

Hgurumon_Promo_CS.JPG
"A substantial amount of things has happened since the previous battle." he answered with formality
"After my tamer, known as Darild Linken had logged out, he suffered from what I can conclude to be a calamity. I was unable to verify the trigger for his panic, most likely a fall. He proceeded to lay in his bed for approximately ten minutes before I intervened. He claimed to me that he was a construct of some sort who had been in the outside world for two hundred and seventy years." Even for a digimon who is shaped like a gear, It was an absurd idea.
"I was successful in calming him down via some sort of human snack food. Afterward, he interacted with the others within an apartment complex before decided to come back here to the park, thinking there might be a clue of some sort regarding his predicament."
Getriebe looks toward his currently preoccupied Tamer, for a moment before continuing.
"Truth be told, I'm skeptical of the circumstance of the situation at hand. And... I'm unsure why I feel that way. Maybe it's due to why I processed in accompanying him...what is your opinion on this?"
Hexxy Hexxy ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool BoltBeam BoltBeam Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod RedLight RedLight Crow Crow

Last edited:
When Benedict sees through her marvelously crafted story, Fluffington the Mighty was worried. When he reached for her with hunger in his eyes, she had a rare moment of panic. A shrill scream escapes her lips as she assumes the worst, "EEEEK!! Bad Touch!! I NEED AN ADULT!!" She leaps away, only for her fluffy paws to slip out underneath her, sending her flailing end over end, smacking her head into the corner of the oven, and falling over the side.
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Hotaru nodded at Yang; their plan was set. Just in time too, as the woman seemed to be coming around. Unfortunately, she was still deeply confused about her surroundings. Her sharp stare locked on to Hotaru’s eyes, the shouting causing Hotaru to jump again. She tried putting a steadying hand on the woman’s shoulder, and glanced up and Yang before looking back to the woman.

“I’m sorry, but, um, I really have no clue what you’re talking about,” she said, practically wilting beneath the woman’s stare. “I’m Hotaru Fujioka. We’re somewhere in Ikebukuro, in Tokyo, Japan.” At least, that’s what the addresses on the letters had said.

“You shouldn’t try to get up too soon.” How did the nurse always say it? There was a whole list of things to check in case of a concussion. Hotaru tried to remember, but trying to keep things in your head after fainting or having had a seizure was like trying to keep water in a sieve sometimes.

“Do you want to come back upstairs to one of our rooms? You really should try and rest some more.”

Jeremiah Jeremiah
marc122 marc122
Crow Crow

"Hmmm... perhaps his abilities and physiology are like us Digimon - in which they cannot manifest in the real world, and only exist as part of his avatar in cyberspace?" the Guardromon ponders towards Getriebe. "Us Digimon are from another world outside this one, after all, and we cannot manifest in the real world. Maybe your friend half-manifested..."

"Alright you three, let's do this!"

"Oh, it appears that my partner calls," Guardromon says as he aims its missiles at Jimmy KEN's Devimon, who was a bit occupied with assaulting a Guilmon, "wanna lend a hand?"

Hexxy Hexxy ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool BoltBeam BoltBeam Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing Laix_Lake Laix_Lake EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod RedLight RedLight Crow Crow

F2691C5C-9CE2-4347-BD42-6D172E91A90B.jpeg
Lana

Lana was still clinging tightly to Eric as Benedict attempted to hand her a bag. She didn’t trust him at all, but he seemed genuinely sorry for what he did... or at least as genuine as someone like him can get. She didn’t let go of Eric, but she reached over with one paw and snatched the bag pulling it close to her. She carefully opened the bag and peeked inside while still staying close to Eric just in case something bad happened.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back