Digital Disaster

1572143959506.png nik had seen Similar devices before in his own world but it wasn't really important. He somehow managed to find a third headset. "I'll see you bown in cyberspace then." He says before putting his helmet on.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle.

Sarah walks from the car and then decides to explore Nakano, this new place she ended up. Might as well get aqicuanted with it. She walked through Nakano, checking to see if anything interesting is happening. After wondering around trying to find out anything interesting, she eventually decided to go to an internet cafe. So far, no one seemed to blink twice at the fact that the fact that half her face was scarred by burns. She didn't really care but it was jarring.

Crow Crow

"Roma Allen"
kathryn-newton-supernatural-700x525.jpg
"Roma" was still screaming several minutes later, she couldn't believe it. She couldn't imagine it. She couldn't - couldn't - she continued to scream. Scream as the pokemon inside her writhed. Bob, now Roma Allen, was shocked. He was human and even stranger, a female human.

Eventually Bob calmed down, and as "she" calmed down, "she" noticed something. She was wearing a pikachu jacket with his ears on the hood. Her hair was golden blonde and fell wavily down to her shoulders. And she was.... pretty. Roma was always pretty.

Once the shock was over. Bob got up, somehow "she" had ended up on the ground. Okay, okay, Bob thought, chill. I can't be the only pokemon who turned into a human. I need to find the rest of the pokemon.

Bob walked out of "her" apartment and decided to go out to explore the strange place "she" had ended up in.

Crow Crow

She looked nervous as she walked back to her apartment, to see if she could fix it, She would walk with haste, Ignoring most traffic as she was beeped at and yelled at as she began to run until she reached her apartment. Crow Crow

Last edited:

Parasoul & Umbrella

Since when there is a third VR headset? Anyway, the sisters nodded to Nik as they put on their own VR devices to head back to the Digiworld and invrstigate this concert no one has ever heard of.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

• In the midst of the questions he was asking the red-headed girl, Jesse suddenly found everything around him turning dark one by one. His eyes nervously darted around the area as he tried to piece together whatever the hell was happening here. And then, the truth was finally revealed as he found the source of everything he'd seen before. As he unattached the VR goggles from his head, he inhaled deeply and began to take a look around his apartment. It was... strange, definitely. His pocket knife he kept on him was now made of plastic, for some reason. His fridge was filled with food, so he was stocked up there. But, oddly enough, the Blue Sky meth was still there in his pocket. After taking one good look around the window, Jesse knew that he wouldn't be able to just have that kind of shit on him anymore.

Of course, he wasn't about to just... drop all his illegal activities. That'd be pretty dumb, right? After all, he had shit to keep up, even if he wasn't in New Mexico anymore. So, without much else to do, Jesse looked over his shoulder and out the window. And then, when everything was clear, he grabbed a nearby loose floorboard and propped it open, before dropping the bag of meth in there. He proceeded to drop the floorboard and make sure it was nice and secure, before moving on with his everyday business. First, he got a shower because quite frankly, he had no idea when the last time he had one was. Then, he took out a bowl and some weird Japanese cereal he'd never heard of, and prepared himself a bowl of cereal. After eating, he changed into a hoodie and some jeans, shoved his hands in his pockets, and left the apartment complex altogether.

giphy.gif

As Jesse made his way around the city of... what was it called? Nanakodo? Whatever it was, Jesse didn't really care for it. Should he be terrified? Probably. But yet, as Jesse walked down the busy streets of this place, he felt.... fine. Not happy, not sad... not even angry. Just fine. He didn't really have much back home anyways, to be honest. There were Skinny Pete and Badger, but they could handle themselves without him. Mister White probably knew the meth game to get along by himself by now as well. His parents both wanted nothing to do with him, and he sure as hell didn't want another run-in with the damn police. Maybe he could start fresh here? Really, if it wasn't for that damn... tentacle thing, he definitely could thing that. But still.... he needed answers.

Eventually, his thoughts were brought to a close as he stopped in front of some home. What made him stop was a loud banging noise coming from outside, the source of said noise being that weird yellow fox thing he met while in the VR. Jesse paused at this and furrowed his brows. Was she... real? It was only then that he took a look at his phone-like object and saw that his Chuumon was still present on it. Okay.... that's definitely weird. He watched as she kicked down the door to the strange house and entered it. This prompted Jesse to jog on over to the corner of the house and watch the rest of the occupants enter. Once they had all done so, the meth dealer slipped inside and immediately crouched down, peering into Eric's bedroom as he watched the shenanigans transpire.

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Hikko looked at her VR headset putting it on nervously. As she opened her eyes, it was odd to not have her illusions. Hikko felt so helpless.

[div style="background:url(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jvwiMTtAEyc/WP35J18Vo9I/AAAAAAAAOvQ/eCcvu9wovnA2o62DMOhkOpG8Zi9Z-OguACLcB/s1600/Ikebukuro_MangaCafe02_1492678140.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Ikebukuro
"Sorry, but I would prefer for this to be a team-only task," the seemingly-older one replies to Sherlock. "Hmmm... seems like the rabbit hole goes a bit deeper than this."

"I guess this isn't the guy. How many more suspects are there?"

"I don't know, but for now - we've got more to cover. This Mephisto's just a tip of a much bigger iceberg..."

While the older one was distracted, the one with the deadfish eyes converses with Sherlock.

"I'm trying to find a certain account raider who used my account to frame me for cyber crimes, and my goals just so happen to intertwine with my current group's missions, but so far, none of the guys we found have my account in their databases... at least being suspended gives me more than enough time to investigate, I guess...

... maybe if you know anything about Account Raids around here, you could share it with me- us..."

Sherlock simply nodded in response to the boys request as the two sharply left and headed for the a logout pad. Sherlock decided to do the same. There wasn't much detective work he could do from here anyway so he was eager to leave himself.

As soon as he logged out everything went dark. Sherlock reached for his face and found he was wearing some sort of VR visor. He took it off and could see a computer in front of him. The computer was on. So had he been in virtual reality all along?

Using the computer, Sherlock opened up the browser and searched his name using a search engine. His "death" had been a very high profile event considering Odin Reichenbach, one of the most powerful men on the planet, had been the one who pulled the trigger.

The results Sherlock got back from his search were rather surprising. It seemed that here, in this reality, he and his exploits were solely fictional. This was further evidence that this definitely wasn't his reality. It also meant that Sherlock no longer had to conceal his identity under a false name.

Sherlock performed another search, this time on the Eaters. All the results were, as he suspected, less than useful. It wouldn't be that easy, Sherlock thought but good mysteries never were. With little else to go on in regards to the Eaters, Sherlock decided to look into the accounts theft the boy from earlier mentioned. The local constabulary was sure to know a thing or two about it so Sherlock decided to start there.

After performing a few more searches, Sherlock grabbed the smart phone (or Digivice as it was called here) and the mailbox key from the table, and looked around the apartment before making his way to where the bedroom was and changing his clothes.

As he went to leave, Sherlock passed the mailbox and remembering the key, decided to check the contents. Inside the mailbox was a letter from Watson. Although Watson was the only one who knew he was still alive, they had both agreed on a less direct means of communication and then only in the most dire of circumstances. Further evidence that wherever he was now, wasn't his reality. Sherlock however was curious what the contents of the letter might be so he placed it in his pocket to inspect it later.

Now all Sherlock had to do was find out where the nearest police station was.

( Crow Crow )
[/div][/div]

1572207401098.png
Eventually, Fluffington the Mighty's Assault on the horrid wooden barrier would yield results, the Door opening to Fluffington's will! She quickly darted into the appartment and finds her 'Friend' sleeping. Why would he be sleeping in the middle of the day? Clearly he needs her help! Fluffington the Mighty Jumps onto the bed and begins bouncing. For Eric, it would probably feel like getting hit by a pillow over and over. To the others, it would look ridiculous.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher

Darild Linken
Condition: normal?
View attachment 640629
glva4rfiozgoxjoq6vpufc356ueblffz_hq.jpg

"Uhh I knew that" Her mind was a little clouded from the excess of a drink. For a second there Revy thought it was just some girl running around pretending to be a duck. Making a mental note not to overindulge herself again she responded to the man.
"Yes it is alcohol. I drank enough to kill a small child" she laughs really loudly and nearly throws up.

Fishing around her pockets she pulled out a cigarette carton and offered one to the guy before lighting her own one.

"You got a problem with me drinking? You sound like someone that belongs in a monastery. Next thing you're gonna bitch about is me smoking"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
"Can you really blame me when despite our predicament, you choose to go get drunk. You may as well..." He stops mid sentence "forget it, we don't have the time for debates on the nuances of alcohol," he said. He chuckled a bit on Levy's joke about being in a monetary, he may as well live that sort of life if it wasn't for his...usual predicament.
"I'll just hold on to this for later." He was not in any mood to consider the idea of smoking. But who knows, maybe he might be able to use it as a bargaining chip. "For now, let's just figure out where we are and decide what to do from thare"
He takes out his newfound CAT branded android/Digi device hybrid, going through the google maps to find that they are in Nakano Japan.

Japan was one of the handfuls of places that he has never bothered to visit for whatever reason. So he is out of his cultural element.
"Well...I hope that someone here can speak Japanese because it looks as if we are smacked right in the middle of Japan." he pauses before saying "I'll be right back, going to take a look around the place. And for the love of everything on this planet, keep off the alcohol. The authorities around here are not fond of public drunkness." Regardless of their responses, (or if they decide to follow him along) he proceeds to start walking, to where? He doesn't really know. It seems like the perfect time for someone to pop out of nowhere. Maybe to check the mail? Why not.

The moment he got to his mailbox, he ends up bumping into the teen known as Jin. The cause, Darild's over barring thoughts.
"Sorry about that...Jin was it?" Darild said apologetically. "I'm guessing you already know where we are at the moment?" He pauses as he checks his mailbox "also, do you at least know a bit of Japanese? Because I have a feeling that we will be needing it around here."

Crow Crow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]xoxo[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]relieved[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]ikebukuro[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]Iced Tea[/div] The moment she saw John walking towards her she scurried over to him in a heartbeat. Her shoulders were bouncing up and down as she inhaled and exhaled. It was obvious that she was scared out of her mind mere seconds before, but the girl had a smile permanated on her face. Her nerves were fading, however, as she looked up at John, the male who almost kissed her in whatever that headset was. She dropped his hands, and leant in. This time not for a kiss, but to surround him in her arms. “Darlin’ you were worried, not me,”she spoke, playfully hitting him on the shoulder in denial as she separated from the quick hug. She seemed back to normal, at least.

When she had separated she took a small step back to analyze his outfit. “Well aren’t you a tall glass of iced tea?”she asked as she noticed how well put together he looked in a suit. For the first time since they were teleported here she remembered her appearance. The girl quickly looked down at herself before letting out an animated sigh of relief. She was dressed as modestly as ever, and her skirt was in her signature pink. As long as her outfit was girly she didn’t mind.

Q3njfXt.png

Oh oh oh, maybe we should get off the sidewalk,”she offered when a man walking by the busy street narrowly missed bumping into her as he made his way by. There seemed to be a few stores, or places nearby the two could enter. Obviously she recognized none of them. “Why don’t you pick where we go, sugar?”

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Palmon[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]not sure if I can post for her tbh[/div] Check next time <3

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie is the best[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]John x Lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]cVenusmon is hot[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

2837052-2625536031-u9zsT.jpg

Nik and the sisters would find themselves in clean, slick, EDEN, and from there, they would indeed manage to find the venue, external architecture matching the rest of the place, chockfilled with fans.

The inside had its own atmosphere, however. Which made the shift so drastic.

Once they were in, the trio would be immediately seated as the show began...

Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith @ElConcerto

"Wait, you can't just-" the lady would say to Jesse before shaking her head and following the gang in. She blushed at how cute it was for Lana to 'lick' Eric like that, and Fluffington to land on Eric. Clearly she was seeing something else.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

While in VR, Hikko would have a few options - heading to EDEN, going to the creeping Kowloon or going to the DigiLab.

Hexxy Hexxy

As "Bob" waltzed through Ikebukuro, she would encounter a chimera of sights to see, and a couple more areas of interest. Perhaps she would meet Lottie and John as well. "Bob" would begin to feel followed, however, but by what, exactly?

Sherlock, too, would be in the Ikebukuro area. He had yet to find the police station, but on his way, he would find policewoman on patrol. This one gave a delinquent-like aura, but one could suppose that a level of intimidation was a good tactic to have in the police force.

Date_makiko_cshm.jpg

"..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @IkebukuroArea

Meanwhile, Sarah would find herself in a certain part of Ikebukuro - right in front of the Internet Cafe.

The first impression was two dudes bickering right outside it.

"I guess I am thinking of rebuilding Jude..."

"Even if I didn't already have Hudie, I wouldn't join again."

And if Sarah entered, she would find two individuals running the opposite direction from her, barely passing by.

"Eep! Ghost!"
"Better buy another necklace!"

She would hear very faint sounds coming from a room that had a big old 'VIP' sign slapped on the door.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @IkebukuroArea​

• (I currently don’t have access to my laptop and am writing this on my phone. Pictures will be excluded and formatting and word count will be minimal. Apologies!)

Grey

“Urgh... my head...”

Grey slowly opened his eyes and looked at the two strangers groggily. He had been... captured? By that girl, these two, and one of those Digimon?

Instantly, he snapped awake, realizing what danger he was in. Lana had taken his visor, but that was no issue. He simply reached out, willed it to disappear, and then tried to make it appear on his face.

...tried to make it appear on his face.

Aaaaany second now.

Grey’s brow furrowed. What was going on? Could he not call on his visor? That left him... quite frankly defenseless. In this situation, that was as far from what he wanted as he could possibly get.

The fox huffed in frustration and looked up at them. It would be a pretty scary situation if... y’know... everything up to this point wasn’t wild enough already, and if his interrogators were actually imposing, and if that kinda cute Digimon weren’t here...

“Waaait, wait, wait, wait. You don’t have any tools?” Grey snarked. “No rusty bonesaws or spoons? Nothin’?”

Interactions:
    Crow Crow (Kidnappers)

3880832A-B92B-4A38-8D91-AF1B9C324954.png
Lana

Lana smiled as Eric woke up. She was glad he was finally awake. Now she just had to find Grey.

“You can catch up with them later! C’mon we gotta go find Grey!”
Lana grabbed Eric by the arm and dragged him out of bed as she skipped out of the room. She went back outside and noticed a map on the floor. She looked at and looked at the other city close to this one.
“I bet Grey is there! C’mon Eric don’t be a Slowpoke!”
Lana ran to Ikebukuro and ignored anything or anyone that tried to speak to her. She was also of course dragging Eric along with her. After a while she got to her destination. She noticed the nearby Cafe and decided that she was pretty hungry.
“C’mon Eric lets get a snack!”
As she entered shelled around. Her eyes immediately fell upon what appeared to be a door that led to a back room. Since no one was around it, she obviously had to check it out. She went towards the door and pushed it open. She walked inside this time not dragging Eric with her.
“HELLOOOOO! ANYONE HOME?!”
She didn’t know why, but she also felt like she heard Grey in here.
“Grey? Was that you?”
She immediately began to look around.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>The will of MetsubouJinrai.Net
--Jinrai 'Jin' Metsubou--
@Jin:NewWorld @NakanoGang
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
images

As Jin walked downstairs to check his mail, wanting to see if he was one of the few to receive the special honor that Vice-President of Kamishiro Ent. was talking about. It was a mere ticket--a slip of paper humans use as an identification to a certain event. Jin didn't really see the need for it before since, as a terrorist humagear, he could just barge in, make some friends, and cause some trouble. He hummed some tune as he reached the bottom of the apartments and just then, he ran into a familiar grey haired man, bumping into him. Though it didn't hurt as much.

"Darild, right?" Jin asked back, letting out a smile. "I didn't know we'd be...Neighbors. Yeah." He said, nearly forgetting the term for those living in the same area. Jin didn't really need to since you know. MetsubouJinrai.Net's goal is to revive the Ark and make humans go bye bye. Vocabulary like that didn't really matter to him, but he's glad Horobi still made him learn that. "Well, I haven't really checked yet, but I'm sure this isn't Daybreak Town." Jin answered as he would then check his mailbox. Surprise, surprise, there's a slip of paper in there!

"This is..." Jin took out an envelope with the logo of a group he knew all too well. The reciever's address was...Nakano, Tokyo. They're in Japan, alright.

MetsubouJinrai.Net(The logo's on the too of the post).

Inside was a slip of paper, detailing a concert of a man named Jimmy KEN. Judging by the envelope, it was sent by...Horobi? But the way it was written was very strange, and the vernacular was something Horobi wouldn't use anywhere. Besides, Jin knew that Horobi didn't give a DAMN about bands, so why would he claim that this one's worth listening to? Unless...Somehow, this letter belonged to the real Horobi. He managed to figure out where Jin is, hear about Jimmy KEN and the Digital World, and sent this letter. He probably wanted to make MetsubouJinrai.Net known there in the Cyberspace--let everyone know that MetsubouJinrai doesn't screw around! But despite all that, the vernacular's all strange...It's very unlike Horobi. There's still a big room for doubt, but KEN's probably the kind of guy everyone wanted dead.

"I'll deal with this KEN guy later..." Jin muttered around as he put back the tickets into the envelope before peering into the Mailbox one more time. There was frankly, nothing else of note. "Aw...I didn't win that special ticket..." He said in pure disappointment.

"Quite a shame indeed." Torii added, before Darild would ask if he knows some japanese.

"I thought I was already speaking that language." Jin tilted his head, assuming that everyone actually knew that language. "But yeah, I know how to read that. Horobi built me that way anyway." He said, clumsily admitting that he is a robot in the most indirect way possible.

"Just Yuuko will do," the human says to Eric, "your friends were looking for you and were throwing rocks at your window, and I happened to pass by on my way, so I thought I'd help them... well, by getting them to stop throwing rocks at your window, anyways."

Yuuko, as she was called, was shocked to see Lana dash so quickly with Eric in hand.

"- I uh... have business to attend to in Nakano Broadway, so I won't be able to join you..."

She looks to Eric's keys.

"I'll help him lock the door."

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @EricHouse

"Ahahahaha! Woah, he has been through a lot. Thaaat or he watched too many movies. Well, you're lucky the big man isn't here. Otherwise he'd-"

"My brother is just outside the cafe."

"OK, maybe he isn't that lucky."

"I think he just happened to find this place. It's like when you did the same thing to Keisuke!" the worm-like Digimon exclaims.

"Please don't say that so publicly."

"Hmmm... so maybe he's a newbie here?"

"We should let him talk."

Meanwhile, a dashing Lana, and presumably with friends, whizzing past the two bickering, then Sarah, would be headed to Grey's location.

"What was that?"

"Don't try to change the subject, Arata."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @IkebukuroAreaInternetCafeHudie

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

1572223510177.png After entering the concert and the strange eyes appearing he found himself in a suit standing in front of Parasoul who was in a wedding dress and Umbrella was nearby watching with a big smile as the flower girl when...
Imagining: Topless Topless
GM: Crow Crow

Yang Xiao Long

(We Live in a Society)

Yang anticipated that she would get such a surprised reaction from Hotaru; after all, they had only just met back in the Cyberspace EDEN virtual world, and neither knew each other well. Since she had no Ember Celica to protect herself, at least in the real world, the Persona user would be the next best thing when it came to having something valuable to her, and her defense. However, she was ready to forgive such a response, since she was an easygoing, almost motherly girl who liked to assume the best from people. And so she did, replying,

"It's okay. At least we're still here together, right?"

After Yang forgave Hotaru, she happened to offer an exchange of phone numbers...wait, phone numbers, and not a Scroll? She was confused for a bit; usually she had never thought too much about the terminology, and as a result referred to phone numbers as "Scroll numbers". This was a different world, however, and as a result, she didn't really pick up on what her freshly-made teammate said. Phones, she thought, were something that were left to the past when Scrolls were introduced to the world and further revolutionized how people in Remnant communicate. Trying not to mind the discrepancies, she accepted her offer, despite a slip-up in vocabulary.

"By the way, sure, it's uhh... Lemme see your...Scro--err, phone."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru)
Mentions:

2837052-2625536031-u9zsT.jpg

Nik and the sisters would find themselves in clean, slick, EDEN, and from there, they would indeed manage to find the venue, external architecture matching the rest of the place, chockfilled with fans.

The inside had its own atmosphere, however. Which made the shift so drastic.

Once they were in, the trio would be immediately seated as the show began...

Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith @ElConcerto

"Wait, you can't just-" the lady would say to Jesse before shaking her head and following the gang in. She blushed at how cute it was for Lana to 'lick' Eric like that, and Fluffington to land on Eric. Clearly she was seeing something else.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

While in VR, Hikko would have a few options - heading to EDEN, going to the creeping Kowloon or going to the DigiLab.

Hexxy Hexxy

As "Bob" waltzed through Ikebukuro, she would encounter a chimera of sights to see, and a couple more areas of interest. Perhaps she would meet Lottie and John as well. "Bob" would begin to feel followed, however, but by what, exactly?

Sherlock, too, would be in the Ikebukuro area. He had yet to find the police station, but on his way, he would find policewoman on patrol. This one gave a delinquent-like aura, but one could suppose that a level of intimidation was a good tactic to have in the police force.

Date_makiko_cshm.jpg

"..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @IkebukuroArea

Meanwhile, Sarah would find herself in a certain part of Ikebukuro - right in front of the Internet Cafe.

The first impression was two dudes bickering right outside it.

"I guess I am thinking of rebuilding Jude..."

"Even if I didn't already have Hudie, I wouldn't join again."

And if Sarah entered, she would find two individuals running the opposite direction from her, barely passing by.

"Eep! Ghost!"
"Better buy another necklace!"

She would hear very faint sounds coming from a room that had a big old 'VIP' sign slapped on the door.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @IkebukuroArea​
“Bob” back bristled as she noticed that she was being watched but as she looked around, she would find no one. It was already bad enough that she was somehow a human of the wrong gender (which she was still vastly uncomfortable with) when she noticed two distinct individuals - John and Lottie. She recognized them from the group. She walked over to them, and tapped their shoulders to get their attention.

“Hello I’m Bo—- Yes Bob you can call me Bob!” She blushed a bit. “I recognized you two as part of the group I was in earlier! Please excuse my .... appearance you probably don’t recognize me but I’m Bob the Pikachu.” Bob became agitated as she didn’t know human behavior that well.so she stood there awkwardly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L3n L3n
Crow Crow

Sarah would walk inside and go to the VIP lounge and press her ear onto the door, trying to comprehend the sound.

Hikko decided to go to Kowloon, as she waited quietly, her body tensing up and relaxing overtime. Hikko's mind was racing, 'Was this a good idea?' Crow Crow

Parasoul & Umbrella

They get properly seated as the concert starts. It was amazing, the lights, the effects, and the performance. However, something went wrong. They see a pair of eyes in the darkness, and before they knew it, they would find themselves in two separate planes of their imagination.

For Parasoul, she is seated on her throne with Nik right beside her, acting like a king and queen of her kingdom of Canopy, and for Umbrella, she, along with former two, are seated in a sofa, watching the aforementioned kids show "Annie of the Stars" and eating bowls of ice cream.

Seriously, are they meant for each other?

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

F8C15952-60AA-4C96-9A3D-3111D831C1F9.png
Lana

Lana heard voices nearby. She didn’t know who these voices belonged too, but one sounded very familiar. She knew it had to be Grey. With Eirc hopefully following her, She ran to the voices were coming from and entered the room.
“Hello? Grey? You in there?”
She didn’t see Grey yet, but she did see some people and a digimon.
“Oh, hello! Is my friend Grey in here by any chance? I think I heard him a second ago.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow

Instead of immediately being transferred to an ideal place like Tom, Archer, and even Parasoul and Umbrella, he would find himself in some type of black void. Before this, however, he would see those eyes.

A swarm of phantom-like beings spurted out from nothingness as they charged at him like the horde.

Bakemon.jpg
Soulmon.jpg

For each few dozen that charged at him, something would sound.

Firewall Breached
Firewall Breached
Firewall Breached
Firewall Breached

Wait, what firewall?

EldridSmith EldridSmith

"Bob" would think again as her eyes would very briefly catch the sight of what she can only assume is a cryptid.

mm2LsTJ.jpg

It blended in, seeming to phasing in and out of reality, when in reality, the crowd drowned it out. Even if she could not remember any features from the blur, its long legs were most prominent.

But it was probably nothing. Nothing at all! Continue with your beautiful day!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @IkebukuroArea

Meanwhile...

"How did you get here?" the girl asks Lana as she brought her in. That was when Lana see Grey, just being there.

"I hope Ryuji doesn't kill me if you get staphyllococcus... I think that's what he calls it..."

"That spreads through wounds. I'll be fine."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @IkebukuroAreaInternetCafeHudie​

• Cue Red's travel music!

Wait- No. An upbeat one!

Perfection. Red decided that Guilmon is not going to lay harm upon, more or less battle, the Baby I Digimons they will pass through.
    "We don't need to involve the lives of other Digimons just to make you stronger." Red explained to Guilmon. "I think I may have another way, back at the DigiLab..."
    Guilmon does not know what Red has in mind, but he trusts in the latter's knowledge. Even though Red had already failed countless times so far in their journey together.
    "Guilmon thinks you just wanna see Purple Lady." Guilmon jokingly said to Red, smiling afterwards.
    "You're not supposed to make jokes like that... You're not Fac." Red replied, while thoughts about Mirei circulated around his mind upon hearing of her.
    Another music started playing on his mind.

"But n****s gotta hustle, you feel me?"
    "Fac?" Guilmon confusingly asked.

Suddenly, an obstacle blocks everyone's path. It read a word: FIREWALL LV 1.
    "A Firewall, huh..." Red thought to himself. "So this is what it looks like."
    Both Red and Guilmon stare at the Firewall in front of them. The former remembered how he tried using the Hacking Skill, Wallbreak, to attack the Growmon. Which was unsuccessful... Red cringed from the thought, then his a**h*** clenches tightly.
    "?" Guilmon wondered upon witnessing Red's sudden reaction.

"Anyway..."
    Guilmon then prepares himself for a move.
    "Wallbreak!" Red shouted.

1572225449747.png Nik upon seeing the scene around him grinned, he could finally test some things without endangering Parasoul or Umbrella. "Bout damn time." He says his as he dons his armor before running his hands feeling the fabric of this digital world to try and change it using his technomancy...
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back