Digital Disaster

D7773579-E90E-4202-8F7B-DB1C4DA63455.jpeg
Lana

Lana was flattered by Grey’s comment on the vizor. She playfully punched his arm.
“Awww! You’re so silly Grey!”
She giggled as she put one arm around Grey and gave him a hug. She looked back at the Umbreon with the vizor still on.
“Yeah, What is your name? You look like a Franklin... is your name Franklin? I’m calling you Franklin!”

(short post lol)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The demon dragon shifts its head, opening its mouth as it spewed flames to burn Liollmon's leaves to but a mere crisp, though one cut the side of its cheeks, causing some red cubes, not too different from those blue ones from just now, to spew and rise up, before the cut healed.

It growled at the Liollmon, sniffing in its direction, before turning to Luka.

"Shiny account... shiny acc- UGH!"
"Shiny account... shiny acc- UGH!"

The demon dragon used its frontal claws to grasp onto the giant metal bird as it had a power tug-of-war with it, but the power tug of war would soon end with both of them being pushed backwards in opposite directions.

"YOUR ACCOUNTS... MINE! MINE!"
"YOUR ACCOUNTS... MINE! MINE!"

Meanwhile, the girl's Digimon would take action.

Terriermon_Promo_CS.JPG

"Terrier Tornado!"

Her bunny-like one, the one that bore a resemblance to the Lopmon some of our freshly-hatched Hackers may possess, unleashed little twisters upon the demon dragon, knocking the back of its head.

Palmon3.png

"Poison Ivy!"

The plant-like one - a Palmon, sharing species with Lottie's friend - extends its fingers into thorny vines to wrap upon the beast, which it broke out of quickly, though purple bubbles began to peer from its body, rising and popping.

The beast turned its attention to the two, its attention away from our cast now and leaving it vulnerable to our cast.

"Puny pests, die!"
"Puny pests, die!"

The one that some recognise as a Hagurumon would not attack, but rather, look in the distance.

"Ami," it spoke, "cavalry's on the way. I don't know what they are or what they can do, but if there are any other Hagurumon or Solarmon among them, I've got a plan."

2WDQi0L.jpg

"Break a leg, Hagurumon!"

"Thanks Ami... now then..."

The Hagurumon approached the area in which the group would approach, then looked to any other gear-shaped Digimon.

latest

"I'd like a bit of assistance. Would you, my fellow cogs, be willing to share some?"

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FoolsErin FoolsErin

Damafaud Damafaud GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (sooneth)​

1571458693979.png "A lover who stands with you is an ally and pillar of support; not a burden." He says before pausing and putting his hand on her shoulder. "I was created to be a tool used for world domination, yet I'm here now with you. Just because you were raised to be something doesn't mean you can't live own life. In fact having your own life and living it out, making mistakes and learning from them will make you an even better for it. Parasoul, what do you want?" Nik says moving his hand form her shoulder to her chin, lifting it and staring into her eyes with a loving expression.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

• Actually, it seems that Red is not the only one who does not approve of Jesse's ways. There is another person, Darlid -- who is also a stranger to Red. Red already believes that Jesse is a man who can handle himself, even though Red had just met him. It is just Jesse's methods that Red disagrees with. Which is fine. A world with only agreements and mutuality is a lifeless world. And opposing with one's opinion does not necessarily mean the person is hated. Red does not hate. But before anything else happens, Red checks the Hacker Skills that are being displayed in front. And quickly after glancing over it, he nods. Red knows how a Guilmon attacks, so he had easily came up with strategies on how to use these skills wisely. Indeed, it only took a few seconds for him to do so. When Jesse had replied with his first question to Red, the latter remained silent, still giving Jesse a chance. Jesse locks an eye contact with Red, and so does he in return. As Jesse steps closer and closer to Red, the more Red's breathing gets steadier. He needs to keep his composure, and he hopes that this does not end in injuries for both him and Jesse. But when Jesse said his next lines, Red could be seen cracking a half-smile. Show everyone here what a real big dick you have. These words resonates in Red's mind, before finally breaking his cool.
    "I'm sorry, I just--" He apologized for finally cracking a smile. "I had a joke that I would love to say if this wasn't a serious situation."
    This is becoming more and more difficult for Red. No, not Jesse. But how Red broke his cool, simply because he had thought: I am not really into that gay stuff, man. Red, even though capable of defending himself, would very much prefer to handle stressful situations like this in a lighter manner. That means without the use of barbaric ways. Guilmon catches up with the change of mood, before the ember in his mouth slowly fades.
    "Red, what are you doing?" Guilmon asked Red, who is beside him, in disappointment.
    "Guilmon, no. Let the humans handle this, please?" Red replied, as he had just noticed Guilmon beside him.
    But when Red witnesses Jesse flip the bird towards Darlid. Red just loses the hope that he could make things right for Jesse. Red puts back his composure, but half-serious this time, however.
    "There isn't gonna be any fighting, or burning alive, or any of that s*** among us people who are literally just trying to return to our respective worlds." Red corrected Jesse. "Just please show respect to someone who is literally helping us, and so far one, of the few people who are capable of doing so."
    It is true. The possibility exists. The moment Jesse messes with one of the DigiLab staffs, the entire organization will stop offering their services to everyone next time. Which frankly, everyone needs right now. Red just does not want that to happen. And of course, a dinner with Mirei.
    "Please understand that we're going to need them if we want to return to our worlds." Red said, as if making a plea.
    The Darlid-person, on the other hand, was much more reasonable and composed. And his choice of words were much more nicer and appropriate than Red's. But just when another person interferes to break off the heat -- Sarah... Red lets out a sigh, and walks out of this. Turning his back from Jesse. Should Jesse attack him, much more powerful Digimons will turn the former into translucent cubes. Red does not care if the crowd of random people think badly of him. Red knows this is not going to work out. He should just focus on getting himself out, he thought. Red knows how to handle this. It is Digimon after all. Does he really need the others? Red's intention of helping them is still there. But if they do not cooperate and just intentionally weigh him down. Red would not bother. Guilmon follows Red walk out from the scene, while glancing jealously at Digimons enjoying their food. Guilmon's stomach made a quiet croaking noise.
    "Well, that kinda sucked." Guilmon muttered.
    "Humans are complicated creatures, Guilmon." Red responded to his partner, Guilmon. "Usually it's just a waste of time trying to understand them."
    The two of them walks through the crowd who had noticed the short-lived banter.

[div style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JN5PMn9FGUk/maxresdefault.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 0%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Kowloon

Sherlock was tackled to the ground by Fanbeemon as the demon dragon charged in their direction. Two others appeared near the console, as Sherlock climbed to his feet, and proceeded to attack the dragon. The Dragon seemed unaffected by their assault when the girl Sherlock had spotted earlier joined in with her Digimon, momentarily distracting the creature. Fanbeemon immediately went on the offensive.

"Gear Stinger!" shouted Fanbeemon, sending a torrent of poisonous needles at the Dragon.

Sherlock knew he was of little use against such a creature so decided to focus his efforts on an easier target. Recalling Mirei's demonstration at the DigiLab, Sherlock brought up his Hacker Skills and selected the Hacker Skill Stealth from the small holographic display that appeared in front of him. As the skill activated, Sherlock faded from view. He quickly looked over himself to verify the results before proceeding towards the monsters apparent controller, the masked businessman.

The businessman appeared to be completely unaware of Sherlock's presence so as soon as he was close enough, Sherlock threw a punch straight at the masked man's face.
[/div][/div]

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>Connection established with MetsubouJinrai.Net.
--Jin and Torii--
@OutsideZaLaboGang
Crow Crow FoolsErin FoolsErin Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
images
images

"Yes! It hit!" Jin celebrated the moment Jin's metal bird had hit its target, and is now attempting to push through the Dragon's defenses. However, as both broke free from the stalemate, Jin had pulled the yellow trigger, flipping the upper section of the card to unveil a key like shape. "Henshin!"

Force! Rise!

The metal falcon quickly circled back at Jin, soon landing and covering him with its own feathers. Pink sparks and lightning enveloping the curled up metal bird, cracking and shaking before all of a sudden...

Flying Falcon!

The metal bird broke into pieces, several pieces akin to that of armor remained, attached to straps that around Jin's now pink skinsuited body. The pieces then shot itself towards the main body, snapping themselves into place.

BrEAk...DoWn!

"Yay yay!" Jin celebrated, relishing the moment of his transformation. As he did, however, the Dragon was hit with the attacks of two other Digimons--both of which have green in their color schemes. With the plant one reminding him of Horobi's own moveset, mostly revolving around poison. This, combined with the fact that it was distracted by the weird haired girl's Digimons, gave both Jin and Torii an advantage.

"Here I go!" Jin said as he spreaded his arms, metal wings materializing from his back as he ran, soon leaping at the Dragon, twirling as he approached him. "Wheee!" Jin cried in delight as his metal wings slashed at the Dragon's eyes as he flew by him. He circled around, soon diving above the Dragon with wings spread out and both legs tucked, ready to stomp as his feet radiated pink energy.

"Allow me to assist!" Torii took note of the chance as Jin flew at the opponent, dashing and leaping just as Jin was about ready to stomp on the DragoDigimon to use it's move, tucking its knees, and at the same time, Torii released a powerful drop kick and Jin stomped on the Dragon on the cheeks--an assault from both sides!

"「Falco Rush!」"
"WOOOOOO--CAAAAAAAWWWW!"

Torii called out her attack while Jin made sounds akin to that of a rooster. Both of them bounced off of the Dragon, Torii sliding back to her original position while Jin flew a little further away, flipping above the weird haired girl's Digimons and landing behind the girl herself.

"Hello!" Jin waved, casually. "You don't mind me playing with you all, right?" He asked, setting his sights on the other masked men. "We'll have so much fun!" He said, smiling widely under the mask.

The strange masked man seemed to actually... counter Red's attack by blocking his punch with a palm?

It was apparent - he and Growmon's speech would be shared.

"Your account will be mine! Your account and all the Digimon linked to it!"
"Your account will be mine! Your account and all the Digimon linked to it!"

With that, he performs an arm twirl, flipping red in rotation a few times before tossing him away. Whatever happened, this guy was strong.

01CRo0v.jpg

"I get that some people find it cowardly to hide behind their Digimon, but you really take it a step further..."

The girl assumes a combat stance.

"I'm just a regular Detective's Assistant, so don't expect me to fight well, but I'm sure two against one has to do something."

"Two people to fight... two accounts with one chomp!"
"Two people to fight... two accounts with one chomp!"

Just then, the man was punched in the face, rolling before getting up, ready to strike back at the supposed position with a roundhouse kick!

"A low-tier Hacking Skill? Catching me off guard? Not for long..."
"A low-tier Hacking Skill? Catching me off guard? Not for long..."

"Woah, they're really fighting Mephisto!"
"We better skedaddle away before this turns ugly!"

The two additional individuals who were there and wore matching masks to this 'Mephisto' began to take off... that was, until Jin and his Falcomon appeared to ambush them.

"C- crap! I don't think we can match them!"
"Best to stall!"

Otamamon2.jpg

The duo conjured two of the same tadpole-like creature in an attempt to fight off their new opponents.

Meanwhile, back at the fight, the being identified by Red as Growmon, left vulnerable, was struck at the nape by Guilmon's blaze. It turned snarled at its prevolution, grinning.

"You destroy me? What a joke... Puny insect... gullible, puny insect... you die!"
"You destroy me? What a joke... Puny insect... gullible, puny insect... you die!"

It prepares to sadistically crush Guilmon underneath its foot.

"This... evidence that you are an insect."
"This... evidence that you are an insect."

The girl's Terriermon lands by Guilmon's side, preparing to fight alongside him.

"Hi! I'm Terriermon! Who are you?"

HEY GUYS IT'S THE TAMERS GANG
FEEL NOSTALGIC YOU FUCKERS

That was when Fanbeemon started to toss its poisonous powers at Growmon, causing it to halt its actions and snarl, its burning maws snapping at the insect.

"An actual insect... easier to cru- what..."
"An actual insect... easier to cru- what..."

Growmon froze as it saw what was to come next, eyes widened.

Jin in his transformed state would unleash the ever-iconic attack traditionally known as a Rider Kick towards it as its eyes widened. His Falcomon followed with a Falco Rush. These two attacks were swift and powerful, and sparks were produced from the connection points as soon as they connected, resulting in a very dramatic explosion!

... that when cleared, revealed a still-conscious Growmon, standing strong and rising up from the ground.

"Still... need... accounts..."

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FoolsErin FoolsErin RedLight RedLight GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:
Annotation 2019-10-19 083836.png
ce10870cef134931d007967903da486d9e639b72_hq.gif

Revy lit a cigarette and puffed out a couple clouds of smoke. Where was she now? Some sort of shiny lab? It heavily resembled a Hospital. Not the ones in Roanapur mind you. The Deliverywoman briefly reconsidered whether she should be smoking in a lab but then remembered that she didn't really care about such trivial matters and if they were to confront her about it she would probably slap them for preaching such bullshit. Guile now appeared to be viciously attacking a chunk of meat that had just appeared in his claws. Revy stood back in awe at the beast as it tore its way through the chunk of flesh and satiated its carnal desires.

"Jesus, Guile you coulda left me with a little you know! I'm calling the RSPCA to come collect your wild animal ass" she joked.

The tattooed pirate took a long drag from her cigarette. Some ruckus was going on outside the lab and it was starting to do her head in. This will not stand! Revy refused to take this. Being pulled into a parallel world was bad enough but if this noise was going to be a constant thorn in her side bullets will fly.

A masked idiot greeted her outside the lab. Standing in the open without some form of protection? Idiot was an understatement.
"Listen Buddy" She calmly addressed the masked man "You got some real nerve giving me a headache. Hmm actually I was never one for formalities"

She abruptly whipped out her twin pistols and started firing away at the masked man himself ignoring the three other lil monsters that were there

"YOU NEED A HAND, BOY?" She shouted over to Red who was clearly straight up not having a good time. She now focused her attention on the Growmon.
RedLight RedLight Crow Crow @people outside​

Sarah Kinkle
Image result for mackenzie foy

Once the fight was resolved and the other boy had decided to leave, Sarah left too, not even bothering to wait for Jesse to respond to her or even listening to his response. Her work, however minimal it was, was done. Now she just needed to .....leave this place. Her digimon followed her silently, not talking, so silent that Sarah didn't even register he was there. She remembered vaguely something about a exit to Knowloon, whatever that meant and she went toward - leaving the lap.

She had just wanted to relax a bit, stretch her legs, but much to her luck, she found herself witnessing yet another bloody fight. This time physical instead of verbal. Sarah noticed the boy, whom she hadn't introduced herself to but we know as Red, seemed to having a rough time and also witnessed in the same second a girl (Revy) upload her pistols on a masked individual. All this was registered in her mind within seconds. Then her attention turned toward the Growmon. Establishing that as the prominent threat: Sarah charged forward and began began tearing into it with bullets! She hoped to whatever is out there that she evaluated the situation correctly. While she paraded the growmon with bullets, Tap opens his mouth and shoots a snow blizzard at the Growman.

RedLight RedLight 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Crow Crow @FightGang

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

As she listened, she certainly did not expect Nik to put his hand on her shoulder and reels in. Eyes widened, face flushed red, and her heart starts to beat crazy. When he placed his hand on her chin and looked at her deeply, the beating tenses up. Its like watching a certain scene from a Korean drama, and Umbrella is watching this, squeeing nonstop. "W-What is this feeling? Why am I burning up? Could it be that I'm..." Parasoul is at a loss. She cannot spit it out because this is all too sudden for her to process.

"Nik...I-I..." She's stuttering. She wants to say her word but can't. The feeling is overwhelming her. Usually she would answer fast, but this one needs a lot of thought to work out. Umbrella knows she wants it, but Parasoul is have an internal conflict on what to say. Truly she is at a loss.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

Last edited:
Cassandra Garrison

1571839319289.png
"You're back!", he let out happily while pressing his cheeks on the object, then glancing at the lab-coat lady while still doing that to acknowledge her, "Well, I mean, I would but, at the time it's just like", he finally lets go of the wrench pointing at a random direction just to make a point, " 'HEY LOOK AT THAT THING, ISN'T IT COOL?! GO PLAY WITH IT!' and so I went~! It's hard to control it sometimes..."

"And I don't mind that the ferris is just a wheel, but big. It's the idea of being able to tinker with something I'd never get the chance to mess with again... Unless someone throws one of these in the junkyard I often go to... But usually they're just in amusement parks... Surrounded by security and such. I can't get there on my own! I'll get in trouble for it..."

"Right..... still... that's no excuse... for recklessness."

Cassandra crossed her arms, still staring at Wray.

"When you let your emotions get to you like that... you make horrible mistakes."

The roboticist looked away, not very phased, a bit apathetic really.

When Cassandra had turned around to ask him if he had also heard the call, Wray had already pocketed his wrench and wandered off carefully searching the ground for the tiny metallic parts that had fallen from his pocket earlier

".. Huh. Well I'll be damned."

Cassandra kept a watchful eye on Wray. The last thing anyone needed was him sending anything else crashing down.

"Oh, that?", he gestured with his head towards the ever-bouncing lightning that continue to dim as the Digimon began to relax, "That's rather new... I woke up one day and I could do it~! ...Was a bit scary at first. But I'm getting used to it~ W-well sorta..."

Cassandra looked up for a second... it seemed she had missed something. Whatever Wray was doing, it wasn't human. It was a more robotic quality. She had seen a property like this in other robots, but never had bothered to look into it before. Perhaps later, she would ask the boy about it...

"Ohhhh you also made a friend~!!", the boy had let out, immediately hugging the Hagurumon if only because it was made of metal and he reeeeally like the cold sensation of ribbing his cheeks on it, Arclight jumped off of the three-way hug not wanting to be squished in the process, "Hello there metallic friend~! How are you?", Wray asked the gear-Digimon, giggling to himself in delight.

"AH AH EASY- I JUST fixed him!!"

She almost worriedly nudged the boy away from Hagurumon. She then brushed a bit of dust off of the machine, sighing.

"You need to be more careful... I have no idea how delicate he... she...... they are. It is...?"

"NO DAMAGE DONE. ALL FUNCTIONS STILL ON ORDER, CASS-AN-DRA."

Cassandra shook her head. This aspect of a robot was rather new to her...

All who had yet to enter would be blinded by the light, finding themselves in the DigiLab. Due to time warping itself, they would somehow be present for Mirei's various explanations and even how to leave, and even get the food share everyone got.

"Oh? And here I thought the deadeyed boy with the overenthusiastic Tentomon would be the second and last of it. To think a plentiful horde and not another individual would tie into the hand of destiny. Maybe I should get them to do my special 'Stop the 60 Evil Hackers' assignment...

... wait, no, those other two need the practice."

The voice - that was the voice.

digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-201522684936_1.jpg

"Welcome to the Digital Monster Laboratory - DigiLab, for short. Shall I do the introductions, or shall you?"

Plotmon gasps.

"It's you!"

Cassandra blinked. That's all. And instantly, she found herself where she wasn't a second ago. Which bothered her. This was the second time in... about 15 minutes that this had happened. She whispered a small curse to herself.

"HUH- AWW tiddy sprinkles... this keeps happening..."

The roboticist turned around instantly upon hearing THAT voice. The one she was so concerned over. And all it was was just some other lady. Typical.

She stood, and watched. Everything she did, everything she said. She was a tad bit curious now.

... it's odd. Despite your crude exteriors and your rather negative first impression, you are capable of forming a beautiful bond with Digimon - a very bare, basic condition for humans to find the DigiLab.

... or perhaps you all managing to find this place is evidence of recent occurences truly bending fate beyond recognition. Whatever it is, you have found this place, and that should be that."

"This one here is the Healing Station. If you find that your Digimon need healing from severe injuries, come here to heal them.

This one here allows access to the Colloseum, where you can test your skills upon various legendary Tamers and their partners if your schedule feels a bit empty.

I don't think you'll actually need the DigiFarm, but feel free to let your Digimon rest and train there when appropriate. The DigiFarm Foods, on the other hand, you'll have to pay to get them, but the first one's on the house."

latest

In a flash, everyone would have meat appear in their hands, one for each Digimon they had.

"Freshly garden-grown and picked today too. It's Digimon food, I am unaware of what occurs should humans consume it. Or cats or mice for that matter. Or other collectible monsters outside of Digimon."

Mirei as she was called would wink at Red at that, implying that she did that because of his little bicker with his dinosaurid friend.

"And this one here... this will not be open to you unless under dire circumstances. What it is capable of - you have the potential to perform it naturally.

And if you're just here to chat, be my guest.

Here's the URL for this place, by the way."

Mirei then turns to Jesse.

"... leave the lab through that pad over there, then you'll be back in Kowloon. Once you find a logout pad in Kowloon, you'll be back in reality, flesh, bone and contraband...

... if it fails, ask the nearest detective."

During this whole period, Angewomon and Ladydevimon served everyone beverages.

Cassandra gasped a bit, mildly... disgusted.... at the food in her hands. She whispered again to herself, taken aback slightly.

"... Garden grown...? I... It's meat.... h... do you have any... knowledge of this?"

She looked over at Hagurumon.

"IT IS GARDEN GROWN, AND RATHER FRESH. I KNOW THAT, CASS-AN-DRA."

"... RIGHT right. Freshly... garden grown... meat... just the norm..."

Another light laugh emerges from Mirei's mouth in response to Red's words. "No problem. Glad to help beginners. I'm certain my friends over here would appreciate your offering, should you bring it."

"Mikagura Mirei,"
she says to Sarah, "what I want from you is for you to have a deeper bond with your Digimon through the facilities of the DigiLab. Not too hard, if the initial value is a bit low. The facilities have descriptors when you check them, so feel free to browse."

Mirei looks to Kyr already browsing.

"Speaking of browsing, someone's enthusiastic. Oh, one more thing."

Everyone felt something surge through themselves.

"I gave you all some Hacking Skills - Wall Crack and Stealth. Using them in conjunction with your Digimon would prove great, but if used for unscrupulous purposes, would be very detrimental... wait, no, two more things - first..."

All Pokemon, Jak & Daxter would feel a bit funny.

"... and for the next thing thing - did someone lose this item? I know one of you did. The Human Spirit of Wind... a fragment of AncientIrismon, one of the Ten Warriors that form the mythical Susanoomon... a rather mystical item indeed. Would make a nice shelf decor if no one is willing to claim it."

Spirit_wind_h.png

She then turns to Lyle. "You purchase it. With the currency you will find in Reality. Though, if you were in the Digital World or someplace with similiar soil, you could plant your own. Kowloon lacks soil, however..."

Mirei then looks to Tokomon and Plotmon.

"I can't believe I forgot about you two. Though, an In-training Digimon cannot ha-"

Tokomon opened its mouth fully.

"Ah, yes, exceptions to the rule. Here you go."

Tokomon and Plotmon would get their share.

"How many of us are there now?" While eating its meat, Plotmon turned to Zenith's Plotmon.

"But yes. Kowloon - which is where you were a while back - is the abandoned trenches of EDEN. EDEN as a whole is a Virtual World created by humanity. To call it 'illusionary' is questionable, because many things that happen here are certainly not illusions, and affect that which I refer to as 'Reality'."

"I have no ulterior motives beyond the wellbeing of Digimon-human bonds. But if you are insistent that I, in reality, wish for something a bit more extravagant or monetary in return, I wouldn't mind getting you to shop for some ingredients for some avant-garde coffee for a friend of mine. She gets her recipes from the best source, and I always look forward to helping in any way I can."

Mirei shows a list. A glimpse of it was seen. Carrots, emmental cheese, soup broth, ginger, garlic? What kind of coffee was this?

Before more of the list could be see, Mirei hid it.

"Oh, now that I think of it, The eggplants should be organic and freshly farm-grown. Not that she's fussy about it. Maybe I should specify that the potatoes need to be this brand... she wants the best for her visiting guests...

... but no, your physical body should still lie in reality. This world has rather advanced technology, but it isn't that advanced. The laws of physics can be broken, but as of now, not to the point where it can be used for an everyday, common household tool."

1571839365644.png
Cassandra squinted at Mirei. She felt suspicious... but also a tad bit intrigued as well. It seemed the other woman was no longer busy...

"Hagurumon.... eh I need to give you a proper title later but... you can EAT this right??? It's like biofuel, right?"

"... YES, CASS-AN-DRA."

Hagurumon almost looked excited for a second.

"... Well we're saving it for later. You never know."

Hagurumon grimaced annoyedly, looking away.

"Oh don't be sour.. it'll come in handy when we need it-"

"BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT IT IN YOUR BAG, CASS-AN-DRA."

"Most- UH.... oh..... I guess you're right... f-fine... fine you can eat it no-“

Before Cassandra could even finish her statement, Hagurumon snatched the food out of her hand, and it was gone. She froze for a few seconds. This creature... it was so different and yet so similar to some of her own creations. Namely 004... Cassandra tensed up realizing he was actually still on the operation table. She put her hand on her forehead, hoping 002 would know what to do while she was gone.

As Cassandra was just about to approach Mirei, she heard a noise outside. And it sounded like a fight was going down. The roboticist looked towards the exit of the lab. Others had gone out there... she knew that....

"... Oh dear...."

She supposed the only thing that COULD be done was to go out and see what was going on... so she made her way over with Hagurumon behind her, and exited, to be greeted with some form of... fighting...

Jin in his transformed state would unleash the ever-iconic attack traditionally known as a Rider Kick towards it as its eyes widened. His Falcomon followed with a Falco Rush. These two attacks were swift and powerful, and sparks were produced from the connection points as soon as they connected, resulting in a very dramatic explosion!

... that when cleared, revealed a still-conscious Growmon, standing strong and rising up from the ground.

Whatever the fight was, it seemed to be more between the digimon... and then people commanding them???

"Whhaaaa.... what... but..."

Cassandra shuttered a bit. She hated the thought of it... using any creation for mere fighting really. The roboticist had bad experiences with it in the past.

The Hagurumon approached the area in which the group would approach, then looked to any other gear-shaped Digimon.

latest

"I'd like a bit of assistance. Would you, my fellow cogs, be willing to share some?"

Cassandra's Hagurumon instantly replied to the other.

"OOOOH. CERTAINLY-"

"What- no-"

Hagurumon turned around to face Cassandra, only looking a bit confused.

"WHY NOT, CASS-AN-DRA?"

"Well... I mean- should we really be THAT hasty??? We- don't even know who this is, or how the fight started..."

Hagurumon didn't argue back, but just stared at Cassandra. Cassandra knew this tactic like the back of her hand. Her own creations would pull it all the time.

"... You really want to help... don't you..."

"IF YOU ARE ALRIGHT WITH IT, YES."

Cassandra sighed, looking to the side. She supposed she had no choice..

"Fine."

"EXCELLENT."

Cassandra turned, looking at the other Hagurumon.

"How can we be of assistance."

Darild Linken
Condition: normal
With the egress of Red came the desire to leave. And leave he did. If that Meth dealer wanted to cause trouble, then fine. Most of the people here would had probably shown a similar amount of intolerance when it came to the situation. Of course before he left, he has to at least thank Mirei for what assistance she could provide. "The use of your facilities will certainly be appreciated, thank you for that.". With that out of the way, he called for his Hagurumon pal (who was long done with his food) and headed out via the warp...pad...thing.

Now outside, Darild could see the situation at hand. Some group of masked men are attempting to use their demon dragon looking digimon against some random girl with her own trio of digimon. All as the leader of those masked men rambles about gaining accounts. It would had certainly been a interesting scenario on its own, but what cought he eye was that teen from before has apparently turned into something that is very familiar to the nano machine construct. But enough about that for now.
The one that some recognise as a Hagurumon would not attack, but rather, look in the distance.

"Ami," it spoke, "cavalry's on the way. I don't know what they are or what they can do, but if there are any other Hagurumon or Solarmon among them, I've got a plan."

2WDQi0L.jpg

"Break a leg, Hagurumon!"

"Thanks Ami... now then..."

latest

"Why don't you tag along with that Hagurumon?" He said to his own "might have a better idea of how to deal with that angry looking digimon over there then I can. "
"Yes. I believe I know what my fellow Hagurumon is planning, I will assist in his plan. But what about you?"
"I have the means to deal with that over grown monster, Don't worry about it."
With that, Darild's Hagurumon approached the other "I have a few posable ideas on what your plan is, but clarification is required." He said to his fellow gear head

Meanwhile Darild would be seen pulling out his revolver before taking aim at the guy in charge of this masked group. From what he can tell, both that digimon and the leader in question are basically sharing each other strength, but to what extent? "Anyone in the line of gunfire get back!" Yelling to Red and the Kamen Rider.
"Now why don't you hold still for a moment." He said as he fires two shots at the masked man.

Crow Crow Birb Birb 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss RedLight RedLight Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Anyone Anyone that I missed

Last edited:
1571458693979.png Nik removed his hand but continued to look into her eyes with a loving smile while giving her time to collect herself. "Think about what you really want and follow your heart. I'm not going anywhere so take your time."

Last edited:

• The masked business man uses his palm to block Red's punch with ease. Is he actually strong? Red thought. Also, Red realized that the masked business man spoke in unison with the Growmon. Both of their violent voices mixed together is not pleasing at all to Red's ears. The masked business man, including the Growmon, continued to threaten everyone present in Kowloon. Your account will be mine! Your account and all the Digimon linked to it! He kept on saying. But before Red could even throw another attack, the masked business man performs an arm twirl, which flips Red in rotation for a few times, before tossing Red away. This man is not an ordinary human, which Red assumed.
    "Wha--", was all Red could say before the masked business man's attack. "OOMPH!"
    He lands on his back. Luckily, Red's head did not get hit from the impact. Red's partner, Guilmon, notices this through his peripheral vision. Suddenly, worry takes over Guilmon. It is also evident judging from the look on his face.
    "RED!!!" Guilmon shouted, as he called out to his partner.
    But after he does, the Growmon talked to him. You destroy me? What a joke... Puny insect... gullible, puny insect... you die! And it prepares to crush Guilmon to his death. Until, luckily, a Fanbeemon distracts the Growmon from doing so. Guilmon wanted to say Thank you, but everything happens way too fast. Then, the Terriermon comes to Guilmon's side. It greeted him: Hi! I'm Terriermon! Who are you?
    "Guilmon." Guilmon replied. "But I gotta go. Guilmon's partner needs Guilmon."
    He runs away from the Growmon and everyone else who is currently fighting it, as he rushes to Red's aid. And from behind Guilmon, he heard an explosion. But that does not matter now that he is on his way to his partner. And as it seems, the Growmon does not have a scratch still.
    "RED!!!" Guilmon called out again.
    "What the f*** was that s***?!" Red asked himself, as he tries to get up from his back.
    He was not expecting that at all. Okay, so he is not human, Red shockingly thought, while referring to the masked business man. Things just keep surprising him more and more. Red's body definitely begins to feeling a little soreness. The girl with the three Digimons spoke to Red: I get that some people find it cowardly to hide behind their Digimon, but you really take it a step further... And to his surprise as well. Yes, it is the cute girl who was being harassed.
    "Ah, don't worry about me." Red replied, as he tries to put up a strong front. "This is nothing."
    He is saying these while laying on the ground. But from here, Red began ignoring everything else the girl said. Or anyone else's. Indeed, including the hot woman's -- Revy. Guilmon finally reaches Red, just exactly when the latter sits up from his back.
    "Red! Are you alright?!" Guilmon worridly asked his partner. "What happened?!"
    "That man's not human, that's for sure." Red explained, before chuckling.
    Guilmon then shifts his look towards the masked business man's direction.
    "Why you..." He opens his mouth, before it lights up with an ember quickly.
    "No, don't!" Red cut him off. "That man's mine to handle, Guilmon."
    "But, Red."
    "Go help the others as I told you too." Red reminded Guilmon quite strictly. "You have a heart of a hero too, right?"
    Guilmon remained silent as if he had changed his mind.
    "Don't worry about me." Red assured Guilmon, as he finally stands back up.
    Red pats Guilmon's back, who is beside him.
    "Now go show that Growmon who's boss." Red cheered his partner up.

Guilmon, without saying anything, runs back towards Growmon and everyone else.
    "FIREBALL!" He shouted, while running, before launching a ball of flame towards the Growmon once again.
    Guilmon's mouth starts lighting up with a much more brighter ember- No, blaze. His eyes show more resolve than ever.
    "FIREBALL! FIREBALL! FIREBALL! FIIREBAAALL!!!" Guilmon unsleahed these anger-filled cries, before launching four consecutive Fireballs.
    Now in front of the Growmon. His mouth starts charging up again.
    "FIIIREBAAAAAALL!!!!!!" Guilmon shouted, before blasting a huge ball of flame.
    Red heard his companion's cries.
    "NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I FALL, YOU WILL SAVE THEM." Red gave Guilmon a command.
    Red definitely felt like an actual hero from a comic book when he said that.
    "Now it's time for you to die." He changes his focus back onto the masked business man, with a smile.
    Red does not fear of eliminating a threat, whether it be a living thing or non-living. Even more so if it is more stronger or powerful than him. Red remembered what Mirei gave everyone -- Hacking Skills. Especially, Stealth. He activates this skill through the use of his mind. Then suddenly, Red is just gone. Invisible from the naked eye. But just then, he witnesses the masked gentleman dodge an unseen attack from someone, before striking back. Red's supposed plan would not work, he thought. Or would it? Two other masked people joins the situation. They seem to be allies of the masked business man, Mephisto -- a name that was called by one of the two masked newcomers. The two masked newcomers gets ambushed by Jin and a Falcomon, that is possibly his partner. But they fight Jin and the Falcomon off by conjuring two Otamamons. One of them had unfortunately admitted, C- crap! I don't think we can match them! After hearing this, Red grinned. Nothing makes a predator happier than when a prey admits surrender themselves. He targets one of the masked newcomers, appearing behind with a leap. Red attempts to latch himself onto his target's body, before performing a death-guaranteed head lock.

Last edited:

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Oh...okay..." Parasoul quietly says before turning her back and walk a distance away from Nik. She shudders, thinking about what she wants in her heart. Was romance something that she wants? It could be or not. On the other hand, Umbrella was so mad at this that she starts to pull Mortis' ears in a violent way.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

Last edited:
1571458693979.png Nik sighs and takes a seat. Should he have gone for it? Well no point thinking about it now. Now he waits for Parasoul to collect herself and get her feelings in order.

1571172555188.png When Umbrella Pulled on Mortis ears it caused him to go off course: running straight towards Parasoul and face planting there with Umbrella flying towards her sister.

Interactions
@FightGang Crow Crow

Tom & Jerry
Tom and Jerry friends.png

Me and Jerry were casually playing Poker to pass the time while the Keramon ate his grub rather slowly. We had to shove it into his mouth so he would eat it. We were sitting down and I have a straight flush on my hands so it's no question that I'll win or that's what I thought because the moment I dropped my hand in front of Jerry, all confident at the thought of winning he showed his royal flush and snapped his fingers at me, when I was looking at him he seemed worried that he had a bad hand, frowning with a frightened expression, wiping sweat from his forehead. He was pretending to be nervous only to dupe me once again. I'm not even surprised at this point, just irritated. I don't know why this mouse likes to play with me, it should be the other way around but whatever. Jerry seemed happy with his win, I could tell because he was throwing the cards into the sky while cheering. Now that the round is over, we can finally move on and the creepy Digimon finished his snack too, let's get out of this boring lab.

We exited the laboratory walking down the one-way road until we encountered a predicament. Another fight, huh? Jerry pulled out the revolver that he retrieved after the fight back at the black market and rushed into battle and the Keramon followed suit. I was a lot less enthusiastic because I lost to Jerry again but oh well, no need to cry over spilled milk. I pulled out a double-barrel shotgun and approached the enemy as I loaded it. I think it's fine to the tutu girl that I attack enemies because she didn't complain when I fought the insectoid so I'm going to give that bastard what for. I let the other two attack first as they started blasting away at the Digimon enemy though Jerry had to stop and reload after his shots were finished. Keramon used his Bug Blaster ability before I engaged the enemy, accidentally stepping on Jerry and flattening him as I fired my shotgun to the demon dragon. Jerry crawled away from my feet looking like a flattened pancake before popping back to normal and glaring at me. Whoopsies.​

Lyle Walt

• f590bee1de31a5e0d4fae2b3afc3502b.jpg

Beim
    Betamon​
    No one answered his call. Everyone was too busy with their own conversation. Lyle shrugged. With Beim and Tokomon around, he could still fight. Porter's machine sounded and the robot went off toward the pad. Lyle expected many things to greet him, but a fight was far back in his guess.

"Wowee. Look at 'em go." Beim shook his head.

Lyle stared dumbfoundedly at the fight. Shouldn't teleportation formation be safe havens? Where instability could lead to immense destruction? Hearing his own thought, Lyle smiled wrily. He shouldn't apply his logic -- his universe's logic -- to this universe. Just like how this world had many worlds. As he looked on, others that came also started to fight.

"So, what do we do, Emp?"

"Charge."
    Lyle activated [Map] and [Spec]. The whole skirmish was in his grasp.

Beim paused. Puzzled, he tilted his head. "What's that now?"

"We charge in." Lyle activated [All] and [Up N' Down], aiming at the individuals in the fight. He picked the individuals who could do with the boost of speed. Darild, Red, Jin, Sarah, Tokomon, and Beim felt a sharp increase in their speed. Then he picked all the enemies. Growmon, the masked man, and the businessmen felt a sharp decrease in their speed. The smaller Digimons were too difficult to target; he also didn't feel it was worth it.

Beim widened his eyes when he felt the change in his body. "Whoa, Emp, what did-"

"Off you go,"
    Lyle pointed lightly at Beim and Tokomon on his head.

[Air Cannon: Wind] [Air Cannon: Wind]

Bang! The two Digimons were sent off. Tokomon flew toward a tadpole-shaped Digimon while Beim activated his Electric Shock midair as he flew toward the other tadpole Digimon.

Now with all that taken care off...

A grin slowly formed on Lyle's face. With a roar, Porter started to drive, slowly accelerating. Porter targetted Growmon with a ram!

• "Yeah? Well, who the hell died and put you in charge, bitch?" Jesse asked, this comment directed at Sarah specifically. Jesse didn't understand what it was with everyone here suddenly had some weird superiority complex over him, or really just in general. He was his own man. He could live and die in his own words if he wanted to. Who the hell were these assholes telling him to stop, to put him in his place? They weren't over him. They weren't even Mister White levels of over him. He then turned to face Darild and rose a finger in response. Shrugging, he said, "Well, maybe I do want that, huh? Maybe I want this asshole to show the kind of person he is?" He asked, before turning back to face Red specifically.

He listened to what he had to say, and when he was finished with his plea, which had turned from a threat so quickly, Jesse would shut his eyes and take in a sharp inhale through his nose. After bringing a hand up to the bridge of his nose, he rubbed at it for a moment, making small circular motions around the small area. "Alright, alright. I'll stop if it'll get you assholes off my ass." Jesse said, and before anyone could even thank him or anything, he turned and walked outside of the lab using the previously mentioned pad, hoping to get some fresh air.

But then, all hell broke loose.

source.gif

So first, some... masked asshole said some shit about wanting more accounts or some shit, and then pulled out some giant ass dragon and attacked some girl. All Jesse could do was watch as this played out, unable to even move. He.... fuck, he was playing the tough guy role in there but Goddamn, he didn't expect there to be dragons and... lions and shit! He watched as several Digimon joined the fray against the dragon creature. He wanted to help that girl but he didn't have shit on a giant-ass dragon! He could barely hold his own against an old man with terminal lung cancer! So, all Jesse did, before being seen, was taking out his little digital display and then selecting the "Stealth" option. Then, he closed his eyes and winced as hard as he could, trying to remain undetected by the Digimon.

"Jesse!"

Jesse suddenly looked around at the being who exclaimed his voice, recognizing said voice right away. His Digiwhatever had apparently returned. He looked down in front of him, only for his eyes to land upon his old Chuumon friend. Well, "friend" was an overstatement. Regardless, Jesse would jump up at the sight, before easing up a bit and glancing back down. "Yo! You scared the shit outta me, bro!" Jesse exclaimed through grit teeth in a half-whisper, trying his best to avoid detection. He paused for a moment, before furrowing his bros and opening his mouth once more. "How... howhow can you even see me, anyway? Aren't I supposed to be like... invisible or whatever?"

"I'm your Digimon, Jesse!" He exclaimed as he rubbed his face with his oversized rat palm. "Your perks don't affect me. They only affect the enemy." He explained. Jesse slowly nodded in response, his mouth still slightly agape.

"Right... well like, what the hell are you even doing out here?" He asked, slight concern evident in his voice. He motioned to the fight before him only a few feet away with both hands. "I mean like... in case you haven't noticed, there's kind of a huge-ass fight with a giant dragon Digiwhatever like.... a few feet away!"

"Digimon, Jesse." The Chuumon replied with a sigh. "They're called Digimon."

"Yeah, well that still doesn't explain why you're... ya know, like out here. Now." Jesse replied with a slight deadpan.

"I thought you could use a hand," Chuumon replied, now forming a small smile. Before Jesse could truly understand what he meant by this, Chuumon immediately sprint into the fray, leaped into the air, and chomped down onto Growmon's neck with his gigantic front teeth! And all Jesse could do in the meantime was watch in a mixture of confusion, disgust, and awe.

RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Chungchangching Chungchangching Crow Crow Birb Birb

"HSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Ladydevimon, in anger and need to protect her human, grabbed Archer's collar and flew upwards, hissing at him aggressively.

"Now now, Ladydevimon. He may be a fool, but he is not a threat to us, put him down immediately, please."

Ladydevimon let go of Archer in anger as he would fall, not onto the ground - but on Lyle's Automaton, a mere few milliseconds before speedy departure, where he would leave alongside everyone who agreed to board it.

Kyr should really move out of the way before he gets pushed back to Kowloon by the bruising metal guardian's front!

"Hehe~ gun man funny~."

Tokomon was on board it too, apparently.

"Waaaaait! Tokomon!" Plotmon exclaims as it runs after Lyle's automaton. "Sorry other four or five Plotmon! I'll hang later!"

"Your attitude was a bit inappropriate, Ladydevimon, but at least he is one step closer to his destination. May he achieve his goals. May everyone achieve their goals."

Vroom vroom, Lyle went, and vroom vroom he had gone.

Mirei starts to polish the statue-like object that she had recently announced to be a Lost & Found.
"Since most of you are still here, where should I place the Human Spirit of Wind? Surely there is at least one Feng Shui expert to provide some excellent advice. Maybe I should place it on a desk table near the Jatetsufūjin-maru, which I have hung on the wall back there, to signify that they both originate from Susanoomon in some way..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FoolsErin FoolsErin RedLight RedLight Critic Ham Critic Ham SheepKing SheepKing Damafaud Damafaud GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam Zerulu Zerulu Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

"Well, we are gears. We link up. Simple as that."

The girl's Hagurumon connected teeth with Cassandra and Darild's Hagurumon. As the three-gear set began to rotate, the collective would feel stronger, stronger than the sum of its parts, faster too.

"I've never actually done this before. Something to do before we inevitably digivolve, I suppose. Ready when you are!"

Meanwhile...

"Hey, you're back!" Terriermon says to Guile as Revy pops by, then looks to Red's Guilmon return. "Wait wait, who's who again? You two kinda look alike."

"So many, so swift, each one is but a mere bite of an ant."
"So many, so swift, each one is but a mere bite of an ant."

Guilmon was mocked as he rapidfired his fireballs.

"I will show you hatchlings how it's really done! Exhaust Flame!"
"I will show you hatchlings how it's really done! Exhaust Flame!"

Two Guilmon before it, the Growmon would launch one gatgantuan flamethrower to overpower them. It would also serve to overpower Keramon, burning his bullets as they turned to crisp data.

"Can you still stand, puny Guilmon?"
"Can you still stand, puny Guilmon?"

That was when Revy's, Sarah's and Tom's bullets hit.

"How anno- brrrrrrrrr."
"How anno- brrrrrrrrr."

SnowAgumon's blizzards froze it for a bit, before it cracked the ice shells that held it. Before it made further moves, however, its eyes would widen as it saw what was coming.

Lyle Walt and his vaguely fish-like new friend came along in their ride, bashing into it. Like a deer on the road, it would fly into the air and be tossed a great distance.

"Your account... is most curious... and when it is most curious, it is rightfully mine!"
"Your account... is most curious... and when it is most curious, it is rightfully mine!"

The Growmon conjures a vast quake of some sort to deal damage to all, all while preparing to ram back into Lyle's ride for a competition of dominance.

Mephisto, as the man was called, would be successfully shot and riddled with holes. He panicked, not at his supposed death, but rather...

"No, my account data! You will pay!"

Several holes were found on him, each leaking these small blue- no- red cubes in a similiar fashion to previously established. He was still standing strong and ever mobile.

Meanwhile, with the other two, their Otamamon, as identified, would be smacked with an Electric Shock from Betamon and a Saint Knuckle III from Tokomon, almost immediately knocking them out.

300px-Tokomon_eat_you%21.JPG

Tokomon turns towards the two mook Hackers and opens its maws - its signature intimidation tactic

"AAAAA!"
"Well we better GUH!"

That latter one was headlocked by an invisible force.

Mephisto was repeatedly bodied by unseen strikes.

"No more!"
"No more!"

Mephisto exclaimed as he conjured some type of pad and typed into it. Whatever it did, it was followed by Mephisto evading the further attacks of those who were invisible despite his reduced speeds - mainly through keeping vaster distances than before - as well as him grasping the back of Red's collar and tossing him towards the girl who called herself a Detective's Assistant!

It was after this that the Growmon's monsterly pupils would briefly shift to look at Jesse for a bit, then turn back to the rest of the battle as his Chuumon began to gnaw at his neck. Igniting claw with flame, he would smack at the engrossed little rat Digimon!

RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Chungchangching Chungchangching Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zerulu Zerulu

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle

Sarah's bullets and Tap's ice breath each made their respective marks, much to her satisfication. She was too focused on the fight to pay much attention to what was going on everywhere else. Even when the ground shook underneath her, she used her high dex to balance herself while she continues to shoot at the dragon thing, hoping that at least one of her bullets hits it. If this would prove ineffective, she would switch tactics and aim for one of it's eyes. Her digimon, Tap, would continue pounding the Growmon with his ice breath, attempting to freeze it in it's path.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
Lyle Walt

• f590bee1de31a5e0d4fae2b3afc3502b.jpg

Beim
    Betamon​
    The Growmon flying made Lyle's smile turned smug. Years ago, he missed the opportunity of killing a dragon when he instead went to kill his sister, Celes. Now, here he was, fighting one. Pity. He had a feeling that even if he killed this dragon, it would turn into cubes as well. One could never have too much treasure. Dragon leather... teeth... meat... scales... As Lyle inwardly lamented the loss of materials, Beim jumped up and down over his beaten enemy and cheered.

"You go, Emp- whoa!"

The ground shook. The quake made Lyle's face distorted. He went down to one knee to maintain balance. Porter was strong, but at the end of the day, it was still a robot. He could sense the vibration shifted one of the chains out of its slot. While the exterior was fine, the delicate machinery inside sustained a little damage. It was his fault for being cocky and not cast any protection spells, but his heart ached when he checked the damage.

Lyle's eyes showed a cold glint. "You asked for it."

Facing the rampaging Growmon, the Jewel in Lyle's hand glowed. He didn't move Porter. When Growmon grew close, Lyle leapt off the roof. His joints could be heard cracking. His lips curled up to form a bloody smile. A gigantic crude sword, nearly twice as tall as Lyle and seven times as heavy suddenly appeared in Lyle's hand. It was the weapon of the First Ancestor of Walt House, Basil Walt.

[Limit Burst]

Strength beyond his level surged through. Lyle swung the huge sword down. A burst of energy exploded off his muscles. The crude weapon made a whistling sound. Lyle clashed against Growmon with his sword.

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png

ddiwomr-e4646661-d515-459f-bfaa-831c676478f1.png
"Right..... still... that's no excuse... for recklessness."

The boy could only sigh at the lecture, his mood suddenly dead. Sure, it wasn't as if the lab-coat lady was any wrong... But it also wasn't that simple. Honestly, trying not to give the internal siren call attention would always be one of the hardest things ever. His body would begin moving unconsciously, he'd approach objects he wasn't supposed to mess with, then have to consciously make an effort to drag himself back. Technology, was just that tempting to mess with! He already had to resist sticking his head inside machinery like all the time!
But the adult woman didn't seem to understand it, the struggle of resisting the constant mental tugs. When she told him to basically control his emotions better, Wray pouted. If it was that easy it would have been done, miss!

"...Nevermind... You don't get it either."

Muttering the words to himself, hurt. They had a lot more meaning to the boy than to the person they had been directed to, after all, cutting deep like the blade of a knife. The uncontrollable whims, the hard to shake urges, the unending passion for everything of metallic nature, everything that was put together by screws, wires, oil... It was the reason he was alone most of the time, wasn't it? Cast aside, marginalized. Not even his dad seemed to enjoy it too much, something to do with the mother he had never met.

He just wanted someone else to understand it, truly understand. And not even this fellow inventor had...
Wray felt like crying, but that wouldn't solve anything.

Of course, by the time he had come back with Arclight, this all had been long forgotten, throw at the back of his mind with all of the things the teenager wasn't actively paying attention to at the moment.

"Hey, it's just a hug!"
, he protested upon being interrupted with the Hagurumon, deeming her worries a tad extreme, jeez it wasn't as if he had tried hammering the thing,
"Hugs can't hurt anybody! They're to make your soul and heart feel warm and loved~!"

"NO DAMAGE DONE. ALL FUNCTIONS STILL ON ORDER, CASS-AN-DRA."

"See? It likes it!"

sample-8d7bada4fdbbef967109adb03c210117.jpg
The Elecmon would facepalm at this, a bit bothered for having its question to the female human ignored, but also not willing to put an effort to make the fact known. It was more than clear to it now that this kid WAS, in fact, always like this. The Digimon sighed, it could have been a lot worse, it supposed. Having a hyper, oblivious boy as a trainer was better than some others had.

Since Wray had wandered off straight to Kyr upon arrival at the lab, everything the lab-coated woman might have directed to him, and every bit of her conversation with Mirei or her own Digimon hadn't been heard by him.
Instead, there he was with the capped-man, blinking curiously as he observed the man inspected the light-blue pad that was supposedly their passageway to a new location. Huh?? He was quite intrigued with that notion. What were they supposed to do? Just step on top of the circle in the floor and woosh end up in a new place?

Wait, what was he saying, of course, that's what it was! Just like the mysterious letter that had transported him to the Irentha forest that day!
So this was a new adventure... In the middle of an adventure? This was getting quite confusing...

The man had said he wasn't looking for anything in specific, just looking around, which had gotten an instant nod from the excitable boy. Exploration was something that the inventor-wannabe could definitely understand! And it was tons of fun to do, which was good or otherwise junkyard scavenging would be a huuuge tiring tasks instead of the nice relaxing time it was~
And then suddenly, he was being made a question... One that was rather similar to the one he had just answered at Arclight earlier. Speaking of the Digimon, it was right there beside them, also paying attention to the conversation at hand with mild curiosity:

"Generating... An electric current?"
, Wray had parroted, slightly taken aback by the fancy vocabulary,
"Oh! Ohhhh! No device, really. It's a new thing and a... bit of a weird story..."
, with an awkward expression the boy looked away for a moment, trying to think of how to even start it in a way that the man would be satisfied with the answer,
" 'How', is... a really good question. I guess it's just magic! I don't understand it either, don't worry. I really just woke up one morning and I could do that, proooobably tied to this odd marking that also wasn't there before. Aaaand the odd men in the forest saying things about a prophecy... I'd show it to ya! ...But it's in a bit of an... inappropriate place, and I'd get slightly self-conscious and such..."

Just by saying that, Wray had already gotten red with fluster, holding his legs higher together as if trying to hide something, which he was. Tons and tons and tons of embarrassment... Couldn't it have been a more normal place??

And then Cassandra passed by them, only to be engulfed by the light of the pad and into the new location. This time it was Arclight that pointed things out, looking at the two humans with concern:

"Uhhh, do you think we should we go after them?"

Last edited:
Darild Linken
Condition: normal
Mephisto, as the man was called, would be successfully shot and riddled with holes. He panicked, not at his supposed death, but rather...

Several holes were found on him, each leaking these small blue- no- red cubes in a similiar fashion to previously established. He was still standing strong and ever mobile.
"What a sad, sad man you are." Was all that was said to Mephisto. Was this man so obsessed with his accounts turned proxies that he lacked his own sence of self? Was it a hive mind sort of deal? Who knows.
So, all Jesse did, before being seen, was taking out his little digital display and then selecting the "Stealth" option. Then, he closed his eyes and winced as hard as he could, trying to remain undetected by the Digimon.
And here is the local meth dealer, cowardly panicking on the ground. So much for his macho tough guy act.
"If your done panicking, then maybe you can help me out with Mr.AccountObsessed and riddle him with holes." He said. At this point, he was not considering the idea that not everyone here has dealt with demons or evil family oriented organizations. But he did feel the unexpected sensation of Lyle's buff. With his new found speed, Darild attempted to dart to Mephisto's side with the intent of tackling him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Hagurumon would be mostly surprised by his linkage with the two outher Hagurumon. He knew that something like this would be possible, but figured that it would be at most, some what pointless. He was proven wrong regardless. But what to do with such new found power?
"A suggestion, we engage with Darkness Gear, using our combined power to amplify it's effectiveness." If the other Hagurumon agree, then he will fire off Darkness Gear at Growmon.

Crow Crow Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @anyone_attacking_acount_man

• More and more of Red's fellow Tamers enter the battle against Growmon and his own Tamer. There is Lyle and his Betamon companion, called Beim. Tom and Jerry, who both pulls out their own guns from nowhere. After all, they were cartoon characters from Red's world. And even Jesse, Red and Guilmon's new friend, with a Chuumon. But he uses his Stealth Hacking Skill. Hopefully, to help the others... Nevermind... The Chuumon, seemingly Jesse's partner, is talking to someone invisible. He only used Stealth to conceal himself from danger it seems.

Jesse's Chuumon joins the others with the fight against the enemy Growmon, by biting their enemy's neck with its huge front teeth. The cute girl's Hagurumon connects its gears with Darild's Hagurumon, as well as another Hagurumon of another Tamer called Cassandra -- another stranger to Red. The combined Hagurumons now appear to be much more stronger. Teamwork, Guilmon thought. Meanwhile, before Guilmon fires another Fireball towards their enemy, he gets greeted by Terriermon and... Another Guilmon? The growing blaze in Red's Guilmon's mouth start to weaken, until it is completely gone. Well, this is certainly a surprise, Guilmon thought.
    "W- What is going on?" Guilmon asked, as he feels confused now. "Guilmon?"
    Way to ruin his Red-level serious moment. Terriermon reacted in the same way as he did by saying: Wait wait, who's who again? You two kinda look alike.
    "Guilmon is Guilmon!" Guilmon answered Terriermon, as if declaring that he is the real Guilmon. "Me! Me!"
    Suddenly, he changes his attention by giving it to the Growmon, who mocked him. So many, so swift, each one is but a mere bite of an ant. Growmon was referring to Guilmon's Fireballs. This angers Guilmon even more, as he begins charging another ball of flame in his mouth. Exhaust Flame!
    "FIREB--" He gets cut off during the process of launching another ball of flame.
    As the Growmon, as well as its Tamer, shouted Exhaust Flame. He breaths a blast of flame, like a flamethrower, towards the two Guilmons. Red's Guilmon gets blasted... The still-powerful Growmon asks Red's Guilmon, Can you still stand, puny Guilmon? Guilmon lays on the ground, and can barely move his own body. Guilmon cannot even release a single word from his mouth. Red... He thought. Help me... Others continue to lay their attacks on Growmon, but with little to no effect at all. Guilmon witnesses all of this, as he lays on the ground.

Meanwhile, Red is still busy handling his own fight against the masked Tamers. He sees a Tokomon, probably the same one from before, scare one of the weaker masked Tamers. Red successfully latches onto his target, the other masked Otamamon Tamer, and headlocks him. "How does it feel to regret being born in the first place, pal?" He asked the Tamer. "That's what it feels like to mess with me, human."
    Suddenly, Red feels something grabbing his collar. Mephisto.
    "YOU PIECE OF S--" Red tried to scream at his enemy, before getting tossed towards the cute girl.
    They both get knocked onto the ground, while he lands on top of her. No, nothing malicious nor that typical faceplant on br**sts.
    "F***ing s***..." Red muttered, while his body is in more pain. "Again?"
    He tries getting up, and luckily, he still can. But before Red almost forgets about the cute girl literally beneath him, he extends her a helping hand to pull her up.
    "That's what you get for sticking around with me." He casually thanked the cute girl. "Now get up, sweet cheeks."
    The last line probably was not necessary...

But before she could even grab onto Red's hand, his peripheral vision catches the sight of a badly-beaten Guilmon, who is now standing once again in front of the Growmon. Everything else blurs, then fades. He begins running, completely forgetting about the girl who he was just about to help. Red, while already exhausted and hurt, forces himself to run as fast as he could to be with his partner. He was never a fast runner. But this time, Red tries to push beyond his limits. He is so focused on running that he finds no time to call Guilmon. God, no... Red finally reaches Guilmon. He embraces his Digimon partner without saying anything. Guilmon feels it. Both Red's embrace and what his partner is feeling. Red is... Scared sh*tless.
    "Red..." Guilmon managed to speak, and to Red's surprise.
    "No... I'm sorry for pushing you, buddy..." Red apologized, then his embrace gets tighter. "Let's flee while we can..."
    "Guilmon can still fight..." Guilmon continued.
    "No!" Red refused.
    But as Red loosens his embrace, he sees Guilmon's face.
    "H- How?" Red asked his partner. In shock, after seeing something.
    Beyond Guilmon's serious expression, he saw that there is still a powerful sense of resolve in Guilmon's eyes. The same resolve that Guilmon had seen in Red's eyes when the latter tried fighting the Greymon hopelessly. The resolve of a hero's.
    "We're going to save everybody... As heroes..." Guilmon told Red.
    His Digimon partner's words strikes him deeply. Emotions swallow Red, but he tries not to let them take over him. That is how he has always been after all.
    "So... Can you think of a move that Guilmon can use?" Guilmon asked Red. "One final move."
    He knows he cannot just decline his Digimon partner's request. Especially after what Red just saw in Guilmon's eyes. He would not want that to happen to him, if it ever comes. One final move, along with the rest of Guilmon's words resonate within Red's mind. Finally, both of them have made their choice. There is no turning back after this. This final move could be their last in either a good way or a bad one. Guilmon trusts Red more than ever. Red's Digimon partner has always trusted his skills ever since the beginning. Red only has a matter of seconds to think of something, with Growmon in front of them. Their enemy seems to be immune, as if there is something protecting it. Their attacks should not be this weak after all. And that is when Red remembers it. The Hacking Skill, Wall Break. It can break Level 1 Firewalls. It is a weak Skill, indeed. And so far, everyone's weak Hacking Skills get countered by the enemies. Nor is Red even sure if Growmon has a Firewall protecting him from harm. But time is running short, and it is the only plan that Red came up with.
    "Guilmon!"
    As Guilmon heard Red's voice, he smiles.
    "It was nice meeting you, Red..." Guilmon said the same line his partner had said to him before, during the battle with Greymon.
    "Wall Break!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back