Digital Disaster

0AD48257-4F13-443A-BFAB-7DFB989D164E.jpeg
Lana

Lana almost forgot during all the commotion that she had even snagged Grey’s goggles. However, he took it back before Lana was satisfied with her “studying” of it. She was still a little shaken up by the events, so she wasn’t as talkative as she usually was, but that didn’t stop her from talking a bit to both Bob and Grey. She looked at Bob again before giving another pat to his head.
“Well thanks again Bob! It’s nice to see you again!”
Lana turned her attention towards Grey once again.
“Thank you too and yeah I’m fine! You three really saved me there! Oh and uh... someone may have smudged your goggles a bit hehehehe...”
Lana gave a bit of a sheepish grin meaning that it was definitely her who smudged them if it wasn’t obvious enough. Lana then turned to see Eric again. She raised her paw into the air and waved over to him as she called out.
“Hi Eric! I see that you got brought here too! That means all of us are here together!”
Most of the worry about Benedict in her voice was gone at this point.If anything she sounded more excited than anything else. It seemed she either didn’t understand how bad of a situation this was or she simply didn’t care. She did not go into the new area until her friends were ready to go.

Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow

Arthur Boyle

• 1571540805521.png
    Song -
    Interaction: - L3n L3n thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
    Mention: Crow Crow @2Bornot2B

When the woman suddenly got excited about his title the man would get somewhat taken aback by her sudden surge of questions, looking a bit surprised. "Why would I want to be a prince if I was already a King Knight? Wouldn't that be a down grade?" He would ask himself out loud as he tried to understand her excitement about being a mere prince. A king was way cooler than a prince right? Surely that was the case.

However when the issue of slavery was brought up the man would tense his fist as he suddenly jumped in conversation with the spiky haired, fellow blonde kid. "Slavery sucks, when I heard about it in the firefighter academy I got so angry." He'd start, reminiscing about how he later printed a sheet of A4 paper with the words "CEO of Racism" on it which he proceeded to punch every day for at least like 2 days.

After that his attention would again be taken by the the cowboy looking dude referring to him as either from before 1910 or much after. Looking down at his outfit he would have bright blue stripes along his rubber suit. "Well to be honest I don't know much about this multiverse stuff, but I have a light sabre." He'd say pulling out what looked like a sheathed white sword, removing the scabbard though it would just be a hilt.

That was until a bright blue uniform plasma flame would erupt from it, being about blade length.

Bob the Pikachu

Bob's ears perked up and twitched once. "Pika?" (What's that?) "Pikachu?" (Where is everyone going?) He found himself following the rest of the group into the main black market zone with cages around some animals. Bob was too shocked to say anything. He just looks at all the animals in cages. "Pika?!" (What the fuck!?)

"Language!" Came a voice above him. The Pikachu looked up. Shocked that someone had replied to him. He looked around and found a black animal looking down at him, it's eyes glaring down at him intently.

"Pikachu!" (What the hell are you?? How do you understand me?!)

"I'm a BlackAgumon you turd! You can call me Blackon. I don't know what a digimon is doing outside the cages, but you better get your master!"

"Pikachu!" (What's a digimon? I'm a pokemon!)

"Nope, don't know what a pokee mon is. Sounds like a kiddie rip off of digimon if you ask me. Now are you going to get your master or not!? I am not staying here!"

"Pika-pee!" (I don't have a master! I'm here alone!)

"You don't have a master!? HAH! That's a laugh! A digimon without a master! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA. You make me laugh!"

"PIKACHU!" (I'm a pokemon!) "Pika!" (And I AM here alone!)

"Pokemon, digimon, what's the difference? Now if you are so inclined, are you going to buy me or not?"

"Pika?" (Buy you?? I can buy you!? But I don't have any money!? I am a Pikachu! Money is not my forte.)

"Ugh! Out of all the people who noticed me. I get the stupid yellow rodent! Ugh someone kill me!"

The Gardevoir froze in her tracks as she heard a diminutive voice address her from behind. Spinning around, she peered down at the blushing Magearna. It appeared to have followed her. Narrowing her eyes at the Pokémon in confusion, she waited in silence not moving a muscle, as though she were anxious the Magearna would speak again the moment she turned away. But before the Gardevoir could know for certain, gunshots shattered the hush between them. Eyes shooting wide open, the Gardevoir snapped upright, and spun around to find a grim scene. A Braixen cowering behind another of its kind, and a man with a gun trained on the both of them. Whatever warmth the Magearna had brought her had been all but snuffed out in an instant. Again with that empty look on her face, the Gardevoir single-mindedly marched towards Benedict, paying no mind to the Pokémon whom she passed, nor the giant penguin scrambling to its master's aid. Just being in her presence sent a shiver down your spine, and stilled the air around you. Did anyone dare approach her?

Zamasu Zamasu Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Hotaru did, in fact, jump back after nearly colliding with the giant green monster, dropping her bag in the process. She stared, eyes wide as dinner-plates, hands shaking. If it had only just been him, maybe she could have made a break for it. The tiny creatures would probably be fine; they were hiding; they probably practiced a lot for stuff like this. As she backed away, ready to run, the other creature’s breath reached the back of her neck. She didn’t dare glance back. She shuddered as the two humans emerged, the only ones separating her from a bloody death. They were threatening the little ones too, though, not that Hotaru got what they meant by turning them into malware. Dammit, if Takemi-senpai were here, there wouldn’t even be an issue; she would just blast her way out. Still, Hotaru’s next instinct was to run, but she could hear the whimpering.

“I-I’m sorry,” she said, “I don’t have any money, definitely none that’ll work here.”

She took a deep breath, trying to stop her body from shaking so hard. If she couldn’t focus properly, it wouldn’t work. Her Persona didn’t even feel as strong as it usually did. They weren’t exactly giving her much time to think. What could she do to get out of this? She didn’t think she could manage a full ice wall or cocoon like normal. Freezing just their feet to ground would be easy for monsters as large as these guys were. With nowhere to run, what could she even do?

She had to at least try.

“Come! Erinyes!” The Persona manifested, spraying whatever amount of ice it could manage at the Green-Monster and his humans. At that moment, Hotaru rushed to grab her bag, then spun around and cast the same spell on the Blue-Monster.

“Run! Find safety!” She cried out to the little ones. Any opening she could get, she would take, bolting back to the park at her first opportunity.

Zerulu Zerulu BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow @BeyondArea

Keri
I was about to say something to Benedict, when I felt something shift, something big. I gripped the Aura Blade, and with the power of my Aura, I sent a quasi-psychic message to the group around me.

"Outside, NOW!"

It was forceful, but I hoped it got the message across. With that taken care off, I dashed off, far faster than any normal human could go. I was a blur of blue fur, energy, and fire, of which stopped between the massive Dinosaur-like Digimon and the rest of them. The other guy would have to be taken care of, but I wondered if a display of power would force them back?

I cupped my paws together, and an Aura Sphere winked into existience, before being hurled just short of the Hackers. It exploded, with enough force to hopefully knock them on their asses and maybe show them what the Aura was capable of. These Digimon may be ones and zeros, but I could feel their Aura! The young ones were scared, and that was enough for me to want to stab the humans. However.....I didn't wanna hurt the big guys. Despite what they said, I knew they were fighting against their will.

"Stay back! I'm warning you!"

I shouted with the anger, fear, and determination that built up within me, and clenched my paws as I dug my feet into the ground, my other paw grabbing the branch from my tail as the Aura Blade formed again.

"You-"

I addressed the Digimon

"You don't have to get hurt! Let me deal with your "masters"! I can free you guys! You don't have to listen to them anymore!"

I turned my gaze back to the masked humans

"I, however, don't mind breaking your bones. You two have one chance to scram before you witness the power of Aura!"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Zerulu Zerulu BoltBeam BoltBeam Verdana Verdana Nightwisher Nightwisher Beyond Beyond area/bossfight

[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]Johnny[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john, arthur, 'beetle'[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]happy[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]digimon[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]skippy[/div] Lottie sheepishly laughed, raising her shoulders as she waved her hand a few times in dismission, “Because princes are who are in the stories, dear, but if all Kings are like you I don’t see a problem!” The blonde watched in interest as the Knight talked about slavery with a kid, a topic she was avoiding, but she was glad she listened as what the other said raised quite a question. Like.. did people actually go to firefighter school?

Her hand found her way to her chest at Johns warning, giving him an exaggerated look of lighthearted disbelief. “I hardly believe either of you will do me harm,”she snorted before patting his shoulder. It seemed like boundaries weren’t a thing with her. “1910s? Well if I’d count my stars,”her voice was wispy in a ‘I don’t believe it tone’. After the initial shock wore off an excited grin took place of the look of shock, THAT’S SO COOL! I’m from the 1920’s!” Lottie reached around the male to engulf him in a tight hug, if he’d let her, as she bounced on her heels.

Luckily for John, whether she hugged him or not, her attention was stolen away by the firefighter.. Knight.. King? “I’ll be darned I’ve never seen anything like that, can I touch it?”she raised a finger to poke the blue flame ‘sword’. Before she her skin made any contact with it, however, she moved her limb away to point over to their wandering group. “Lets go!”she beckoned for the males to follow her as she scurried off to the circular platform.

The excited female skidded to a stop when her eyes landed on Digimon locked in a cage interacting with strange people. Lottie was dumbfounded, not sure what to think about the situation before her. When the ‘beetle’ called out to their group she sent it an excited wave while internally chanting for it to notice her with a humongous smile. After the ‘bugs’ affect on her wore off she whispered through her teeth to Arthur and John, “What’s goin’ on here anyways?”

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Digimon pov[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]nothing to report yet[/div] check me next time. <3 [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]you're gorgeous[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]I love you[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]spellings hard[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

Interactions:
N/A

Tom & Jerry

Tom and Jerry again.PNG
(Writer's Block while making this. Heck.)
Tuffy dragged me to wherever he was going with Jerry climbing up my body and sitting down on my left shoulder giving me a friendly wink with that annoying smile on his face, I rolled my eyes in response. He better enjoy this while it lasts because if the tutu girl tells me I can finally start hurting people, I'm going back to chasing him around but we all know that's not going to happen. We walked and walked, assuming we're going to the Black Market. We eventually reached our destination and those hooded figures I'm seeing are kinda ominous looking and that's to be expected, this is the Black Market after all or at least that's what I think this place is. I watched this Serpentine and Hacker talk to each other with Jerry as he leaned his arm on my neck.

He turned around and we saw his face, he looked pretty young and another person placed his hands on the young man's shoulders, talking some more. Jeez, this place has a lot of talking, when are we going to get home so I can finally get some shut-eye. Tom watched the situation while Jerry waved back at the beetle. It's annoying how cheerful and childish Jerry is to me, some people might find it cute but it's not for me after the thing's he's done. The salesman(?) waved at us with an item in his hand, calling it a Digimental, whatever that means.

I ignored everybody and made my way to one of the cages and watched this terrifying creature as it stared back at me. This guy is creepy.​

Lyle Walt

• default.png

Area: Slide Area
    Interaction: Tokomon Crow Crow , Keri ( Sleek Sleek ), Fluffington ( @DerpyCarp)
    Around: Lana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) Eric ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), Avan ( Nightwisher Nightwisher )​

Eric's protection over the gunshot left Lyle speechless. It was just a gun. There was no magic fluctuation when it was shot either. For him, the instinctive magic barrier was enough to stop even dozens of normal lead bullets. It might have high penetration power, but when faced with his magic, at least a cannon would be needed. Even so, the protective action over his peers won Lyle's approval. Eric, Keri, Lana, Avan, and Tokomon turned blue in Lyle's [Search]. They were marked as allies.

Something wet splat on his shoes. Lyle looked down. Colourful fluid dripped off his shoes. Nearby was one of the strange creatures, looking dizzy. His face darkened. Lyle pointed at his shoes. Mana gathered in his hands. A formation formed in thin air.

[Washing Bubble] [Water Sphere] [Warm Air]

A sphere of water and soap enveloped his shoes. The strong current washed the vomit off his shoes before it was replaced with a sphere of roaring wind to dry the remaining water and soap. Fluffington, on the other hand, got a water ball shot to his face, followed by a current of warm air. To prevent him from going elsewhere and vomiting elsewhere, Lyle took the Eevee in his arms.

The universe he visited was rarely peaceful and this time was not an exception. When Plotmon led them to a different section of the area, his [Search] revealed a strong presence of enemy. Lyle's gaze sharpened. Before he could act, a mental message forcibly entered his mind, echoing in the Jewel. It was the creature called Keri, he recalled. Keri went off toward the source of danger.

"Come." Without hesitation, Lyle went off after the Braixen. Fluffington was still in his hand.

Last edited:
1571458693979.pngNik followed the mouse thing and beheld the scene of... humanity? If that was the correct term. It was rather comforting to see yet at the same time he felt rather indifferent as it really didn't concern him, his goals, or anything else he cared about. He walked up to the seller after they had their conversation with his guide. "Can I buy information on this place?" He says as he turns several bars of gold into cryptocurrency, likely enough for the digimon as they were called. "Parasoul, as a sign of goodwill and friendship allow me to buy you and your sister a digimon, if you want her to have one that is." Nik says with a friendly smile. Money had lost all meaning to him as he had so much stored away, he could just convert cryptocurrency and gold back and forth as the prices of each rose and fell essentially turning one bitcoin into a fortune.
Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FactionParadox FactionParadox Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Topless Topless

Last edited:
Yang Xiao Long & Yangaling
(Beacon Academy Playground Beyond Area Another RWBY Hiatus Meme)

Brrrrrrrrrng! Brrrrrrrrrng!

A ringtone sounded out from a vibrating pouch, which was on a blonde girl's belt she wore around her waist. She reached down to the pouch and flipped it open, then pulled out what appeared to be a narrow envelope. She pulled on its sides, and it turned out that it was actually a phone with a translucent screen.

Yang Xiao Long's younger sister, Ruby Rose, was calling her right as she exited the stairs into a hallway. As she turned towards another hallway, she answered the call, then placed the Scroll against her right ear.

"Hello!"
"Hi, sis! What's up?"
"Yes, Ruby?"
"What do you want?"

"I'm heading to a festival right now!"

"Really? Well, if that’s what our little bee's—"

While Yang was still chatting over the phone, she heard footsteps behind her, so she stopped in her tracks and turned to see who it was. It was Ruby herself, the girl in black-and-red, who ran past her. The blonde, continuing to glance towards her, smiling and waving at her. Then she continued, changing a word in the process,

"—Normal knees want to do, then fine by me."
"As long as you make it back in time for the Vytal Festival, then sure."
"Okay."

"Alright, I'll be sure to come back when the festival's over. Byee!"

Before she could say anything, Ruby hung up on the group call, ending the brief exchange. Yang understood why she was like that; considering Ruby's usually the more energetic girl out of the four teammates, she understood her rush to get to the festival at the first opportunity she got. In the event she were to seem even slightly...off, she would be the first to question it, assuming she was nearby, just as she had done in the past. After all, she had done her part in raising the young Huntress-in-Training, and considering the circumstances in their lives, she thought she had done a good job, judging by how Ruby usually behaved. At least, Yang thought, she didn't have to bear the thought of having nobody to look after each other.

Then, all of a sudden, it happened.

When Yang turned another corner, she saw a creature utterly unlike anything else she had come across in her life. Those three Beowulves in the abandoned structure she and Ruby ran into when they searched the latter's missing mother? She eventually familiarized herself with the Grimm species. An Atlesian Paladin Roman, a notorious ringleader and criminal, stole, that she and Neptune chased on a bike she named 'Bumblebee'? With team effort, Roman, even with that stolen piece of Atlas's bleeding-edge technology, was borderline nothing.

This strange "cephalopod" creature, however, was new; it was neither a Grimm, nor a normal animal like Zwei was, and to the girl who has boarded a train with more Atlesian Paladins, bombs in train cars, and a silent girl who resembled ice cream, it was out of the blue for Remnant. Unlike with a Grimm, or at least an opponent who would barely outmatch her in a fair fight, she was confused. Her eyebrows raised all the way at first, her jaw drooping quite a bit, then she furrowed her eyebrows at the strange creature, frowning. Her irises even flashed red for a split second. Then, once it finally made a move, she made a short-lived scream, fearful for her life, as it burst towards her.

The tentacles wrapped around her, and now Yang was compromised. She struggled, trying to push her hands against the creature.

"Wh--Hey--Get the hell off!"

Her words were of anger--but she wasn't even angry at all. Instead, she was ready to scream, as she was pulled away from her spot. She had Ember Celia engaged, but ultimately, the gauntlets were no use.

"Get off of me, what are you DOING?!"

Then, she blacked out.

- - - - -​

A faint blue light passed Yang's her darkened vision, between her shut eyelids.

Then, she jolted awake, gasping.

Digital blue lights flashed her vision, nearly blinding her momentarily with what she perceived as an overload of visual information. Then she remembered what she was doing before she ended up here; she was on the way to the library to pick up a comic that had intrigued her in the past. Pyrrha Jaune was reading a comic of X-Ray and Vav while she, Blake, Weiss, and Ruby were playing Remnant: The Game, and had even considered scheduling a meeting with him. Ultimately, though, she had settled on just experiencing the story for herself, and deduced that she would just pick up the first ten issues. At least, that was the plan before the strange creature took her away from Remnant.

"...H--Huh?"

The first thing Yang could make out, as soon as her vision started clearing up, was what vaguely appeared to be a playground. Closer examination, however, brought attention that this was not the typical Remnant kid's playground. Sure, there was a slide and a swing, but gigantic "bears"? TV sets of an older, ancient technology? The fact that the playground was located in a vaguely digital place? In her child's play? Whatever that was, it was surely a weird turn of events, after years of being accustomed to Patch, then to Signal Academy, and then to Beacon Academy. Nonetheless, she was determined to find out why she was taken here.

Secondly, she was floating.

More, she was free-falling, but slowly. There was no question that Yang was still confused; why did that thing ever take her here? More importantly, why were there other people who might've also been targeted by that eldritch creature? One thing, however, was clear: she was safe and sound, for now. If the playground didn't sprawl with danger all around, at least exploring it for herself was going to be a little smooth...for her, at least.

Eventually, Yang landed softly on the digital ground with her two feet, then took a few steps, surveying the area for herself. The landscape sprawled with cubes surrounding the circular playground, some of them filled with vaguely industrial machinery. Moreover, the depths she and the others were above were glowing with bright cyan, but to her, the concept of the depths were the same to her; you might never come back. The playground was, indeed, filled with dozens of people, some of them wondering why. However, in the area beyond the playground, there was what appeared to be a small group of people engaging in some wild goose chase.

Gone horribly wrong.

Two hostile Digimon had shown up, alongside a small group of two suspicious-looking people in masks. Already were they in on the offensive, and those same people were trying to fend for themselves. Indeed, they were looking for trouble, but asking "why" was not now. The cavalry was already starting to pour in to help those three people, but nonetheless, she felt she could help out as well, especially if they started to struggle. So, she got ready.

Ember Celia was activated again, as the gauntlets expanded into their combat form, its circular belts of shotgun shells on display. Then Yang ran in, maddened. Inside the Beyond Area, she launched herself towards the goblin-looking Digimon using the blasts from Ember Celia, then landed on it with a fist to its face. Then once she hit the ground, she delivered a flurry of punches towards the hostile Digimon.

"What's going on? What's the meaning of all this?!"

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: FoolsErin FoolsErin (Wigfrid), Zerulu Zerulu (Archer), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Sleek Sleek (Keri), Damafaud Damafaud (Lyle)
Mentions:

When Lottie spoke up again, John couldn't help but smile. Her giddy optimism was definitely welcomed in his book, as naive and misplaced as it was. He didn't really seem to mind as she pat his shoulder, merely looking down towards the intruding hand and watching as it was retracted just as soon as it was extended."It ain't us who I think you'll have to worry about, Miss." John replied politely as he listened to her reply to his part about the 1910's. When she proposed the question about the era he was from, John merely nodded in response. "Yeah, specifically 1911. Why do you--" Before he could finish his own question, he quickly found himself wrapped in a tight hug by the blonde. John, taken aback by the sudden contact, kind of stood there awkwardly. Shaky hands would move upwards and wrap around her back, one lightly pressed against it as the other awkwardly pat her shoulder. "Uhhh..." He muttered, about to back out of the hug, though before he did it seemed that Lottie had her attention taken by the knight fellow.

John's head would tilt toward Arthur as he spoke, raising his eyebrows in amusement. He didn't really have the opportunity to ask about the 'multiverse stuff', as his attention was soon brought to his... 'light saber.' Now, John had never heard such a fancy name for a sword, but to be fair he was quite sure that stuff being different would be a common occurrence throughout this particular adventure. He was about to mention the fact that he was, in fact, only holding onto the hilt of the sword, but once again those worries were soon dispelled as a bright, blue beam shot out the hilt like some kind of catapult.

latest

"Well, I'll admit," John said as his hand moved back down towards his hip again, now shifting his weight onto his other foot, a look of shock and disbelief on his face. "I ain't ever seen a sword with quite that much... flare, Mister." He said, unsure of how to react to such a futuristic and dangerous looking weapon. And then... Lottie tried to reach out and touch it. Now, John didn't know much about this weapon, but judging by the heat radiating off the beam and its general appearance, John knew that contact with it wouldn't bode well for whatever was unfortunate enough to do so. So, as she reached out to touch it, John would clear his throat. "Erm.. Miss, I wouldn't recommend touchin' that--"

Luckily, whether it had been from her own accord or John's warning, the blonde retracted her hand once more. John would need to keep an eye on her, it seemed. For her sake and probably others here. Then, like a moth to a flame, Lottie had her attention snatched away from the conversation at hand once again. A sigh escaped the former outlaw's lips as she bounced off without a care in the world. He was pondering calling out to her, to perhaps get her to stay, but his gut told him that this was more than likely a fruitless endeavor. With a sigh, John's head would lower and shake slightly as he walked over to the circular platform behind Lottie and the others.

Much like Lottie, the best way to describe John's reaction to this situation was 'dumbfounded', plain and simple. His brows were furrowed at the strange... pet shop? John honestly had no idea. He had heard the slave talk earlier, and while John didn't exactly consider himself a very political man, he certainly did not like the idea of slaves. But, from what he could gather, this was much more like a pet situation, which he was fine with, all things considered. As he watched the scene play out before him, John's lips pursed in... mild confusion. What the hell was a 'Digimon'? Or a 'hacker'? Such words had no place in John's mind or mouth, and as the boy watched off, John picked up on his last statement. Wondering if you were doing the right thing was certainly something John could relate with, having felt that way the entirety of his stay in the Van Der Linde gang.

"To be completely honest, I ain't quite sure, Miss." John half-whispered in response to Lottie, leaning over so she could hear his words out of the corner of his mouth. If there was one thing John did know, however, it was that the best way to get answers sometimes was the more direct approach to things. So, while standing next to Lottie and Arthur, a sharp whistle would escape the gunslinger's lips to get his attention. Assuming it succeeded in doing so, he would flash his best smile and tilt his head to the side. "Pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject, sir, but what exactly is a... 'Digimon'? Or a 'Zaxon Hacker'?" He asked, remaining polite for now, but fully prepared to grab his gun if things went south here.

Crow Crow L3n L3n June Verles June Verles

Parasoul & Umbrella

The Black Market. For Parasoul, it is an illegal place of trade. But in this place, this is where one can afford a Digimon...except everyone's pockets or wallets are empty. As the sisters inspect the caged Digimon, Nik spoke up, offering his honor of buying them a Digimon.

latest

"Do you really mean that, Mr. Nik? I would love to have a Digimon!" Umbrella got really excited when Nik offered, but Parasoul felt uneasy with the idea of her little sister getting her own digital creature to tame. But then again, they don't have any means to defend themselves in this world.

latest

"Well you heard her, Nik. I would usually say no, but in this kind of situation we are in, I guess we don't have a choice."

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

Maggie

"Um...hello." The Magearna says in a shy tone. Being with a Gardevoire is a strange experience. Everything around Maggie stills and shivers starts to run down. Just what is with that Gardevoire? Maggir could feel a chilling aura coming from her. Just then, the Gardevoire went over to the strange silly gentleman. Maggie took no waste to follow her.

Jeremiah Jeremiah Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

1571458693979.png1571172555188.png"Pick out the one you like best." He said with a friendly smile as he kneeled by Umbrella. He soon stood up and turned to Parasoul. "Don't worry about the cost, I can afford it." He says as he spots a creature that caught his fancy, while it was rookie he felt it would be the best pick. Aside his sorcery was enough to keep him safe, and if he could hack the realm like he intended then he would be safe and secure until he could recharge his dimensional transfer. "I'll take this one." He says to the seller tossing him a card he just charged full of bitcoins.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Yay! Thank you Mr. Nik!" Umbrella cheered in joy, giving Nik a very warm embrace complete with her head rubbing against him. That sight warmed Parasoul, letting out a small smile. Nik is surely starting to act like a father that Umbrella never had. After Umbrella had let go, she went off.

latest

"Don't go too far off, Umbrella!" Parasoul yelled before she follows. Umbrella looked over the many caged Digimon until she finds a peculiar pair of dragon-like Digimon that she takes interest.

latest

"Hey Parasoul, check these two out. I think they'll be perfect for the two of us."

latest

latest

"Well, if that's what you want, then let's tell Nik about that. I can see the potential in these two."

latest

"Okay!" Umbrella happily respond. She turns to Nik and yell "Mr.Nik! I- I mean, we want these two Digimon please!"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

1571458693979.png "Sure thing!" Nik replies to Umbrella. She was a cute kid enjoying her childhood, somethinghe never had and he wouldn't wish his situation on anyone else. "And I'm getting those two." He said the the seller before turning to the girls. "I'm curious about your umbrellas, I've never seen any like them before. If it isn't a secret or something that is. We can trade questions to get to know each other if you like."
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Arthur Boyle

• 1571550985730.png
    Song -
    Interaction: - L3n L3n thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
    Mention: Crow Crow @2Bornot2B

Pointing his nose up in a presumptuous manner while sporting a over-confident smile it could easily be said that Arthur was having a good time right now, after all these randoms guys were much more impressed than those bad sports in the 8th division, much more appreciative of the particular set of skills. Or that was until he returned to a befuddled expression when Lottie brought up the prince fact. She did have a point, I mean, you don't see a lot of kings going on adventures.... But that was surely because they didn't need to, they were just so strong that it would be an over kill, yeah that was definitively the case, let the foolish princes deal with the dumb demon king.

Following everyone else into what basically was a slave market the knight looked somewhat disinterested, after all it was pretty difficult to relate to fluffy animals. None of them really stroke a chord with him, they just didn't have the valour capable of his interest-

1571551529683.png
    His eyes would immediately widen, having a glint of curiosity in them and a whole lot of want. Walking up to the cage where the little monster was stored in, staring into it's uniform yellow eyes Arthur could feel a connection. How could they imprison him like this? This wasn't okay. He had to free him so that they may go on grand adventures together to save the world from the countless disasters facing it.

Taking a deep breath he would take his hood off, grabbing onto his sword. Closing his eyes he would remove outside influences as he solely focused on how cool the little bugger looked, wondering what it would mean if they partnered, that would make him like a kendo knight right? Mhmm, that didn't sound good enough... Wait, he got it.

1571551937487.png
    With that he would lift his sword in the air, bringing it down upon the cage in an attempt to cut it down.

• [div style="background:url(https://st2.depositphotos.com/4157421/9895/v/950/depositphotos_98953064-stock-illustration-seamless-pattern-with-handwriting-text.jpg);max-width:100%;max-height:100%;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;"]
    f2cb624d8c9299589bdf273745f35eecbe8408far1-993-804v2_00.jpg
    [div style="opacity:1.0;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:65%;border:3px double #5CBAEE;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:100%;overflow:auto;"]
    Interactions: Eric ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ) | Mentions: Lady ( Jeremiah Jeremiah ), Lana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), Keri ( Sleek Sleek ), and GM ( Crow Crow )
    Location: The Play Ground ✵ Mood: Angry ✵ Condition: Healthy Font: Nothing You Could Do ✵ Color: 5CBAEE
    Move Set: PursuitAssuranceMoonlightFoul Play
    [/div][div style="opacity:1.0;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px double #5CBAEE;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:100%;overflow:auto;"]Avan opened her mouth to respond to Eric, but found herself hugged protectively in his arms instead. This shocked her out of her fear for a moment. “Y-yeah, hi.” She murmured. With his next words, the Umbreon felt the wave of dread return. Taken. However, everything around them was happening so fast. There were conversations, exposition, explanations -- gun shots. Avan pulled herself from Eric’s gasp and ducked down behind him, pressing her body to the ground once more as if she was trying to melt into it and disappear. Unlike her, however, Eric had the foresight to actually use a protective move to shield her from whatever attack had just happened. The Umbreon could feel her heartbeat racing, shaking slightly as she looked up to meet the Typhlosion’s gaze. “P-pecha keen,” she muttered.

Though, her friend’s attention wasn’t on her long as he checked on the other Pokémon who he apparently knew. Were they from the guild? Had she just not met them in her short time there? Did that mean… Avan shrunk back a little further as her eyes darted around for the Glaceon. She relaxed a bit when she didn’t see her. Thank Arceus for that. It was going to be hard enough being around this many individuals, let alone humans. The last thing the Umbreon needed was to be dealing with another Peyton. Feeling a bit better at that revelation, Avan relaxed, though only just a bit. She remained close to the ground, trying to be as invisible as possible as to not call attention to herself. Her heart continued to pound against her chest when she noticed the pale Gardevoir approach the odd being with the hat. “Eric,” Avan’s voice was soft, but a bit panicked. “That’s the Pale Lady,” she whispered. Though, knowing that fact that the Typhlosion hadn’t heard the Skorupi and the Froakie story, it was unlikely he’d heard the legend of the Gardevoir as well. A symbol of bad luck among the Pokémon world, seeing her here only further unsettled the story telling Umbreon.

But, everything around them was moving at a faster speed than the young traveler was used to. As a wanderer, Avan was adaptable but things around her were normally much slower paced. With so much going on at once, it was hard to keep up. The Umbreon pushed herself to her paws, finally allowing herself to take up her full height. She was smaller than most of her species, just under three feet on all fours. Not that that really mattered now. The message from the strange Lucario female had been clear, and though she didn’t feel auras, her sharp hearing was picking up some noise that reminded her of trainers and their slave-like Pokémon. Despite the fear that had been coursing through Avan’s body, she pushed herself past Eric and followed Keri, eyes narrowing when she finally saw what she’d been hearing. “Maybe this world isn’t as different as a thought,” she growled under her breath as she lowered her head, a snarl clear on her muzzle. There were few things that could have pulled her from her state of fear. The mistreatment of weaker creatures by humans -- or anyone really, but especially humans -- was one of those things.
    [/div][/div]

"We don't want your money, we want your account."

Hotaru's attack would successfully freeze the two titans. Upon her call, the little ones would pop out of hiding and bounce across the ground, catching up with Hotaru as they attempted to sneak into her bag for a more mobile variant of safety.

"Wha- what kind of Digimon was that? What kind of hacking is that?"

"Let's find out- after our Digimon are thaw- uh oh."

"I think it's coming for us."

That was when the blue monster broke out of the ice, shattering it into pieces, to protect its Master with the heavy smack of its tail. The Aura Sphere and the pressure of its tail collided, before the opposing forces would cause the Aura Sphere to dissipate and the blue monster to be pushed back a few metres.

"You do not understand. I have pledged loyalty to my Master and his glorious faction, Demons. I am unwilling to turn back on my oath. As such, all who threaten him will be rust on my horns, or preferably, resting in my belly."

The tyrannid beast scraped his feet on the ground as he began to charge at Keri like a bull.

"HORN STRIKE!"

In a twist of misfortune, it was during the declaration of this attack that a panicked Hotaru collided with Keri. Now there were going to be two ladies on the menu!

Meanwhile, en route...

"Me go with Mama!" Tokomon declares, charging forward as it levitated close to the Eevee that Lyle held in his hands. "Wow! What kind of Digimon are you?"

Soon, Lyle would arrive at the scene. The tiny blobby Digimon listened to Lyle, hopping out of the bag and taking refuge in Porter as Lyle amplified the Braixen's power, perfect for the dilemma she was currently in.

200px-Tokomon_cs.jpg

"Tokomon want to help too!" Tokomon intimidates the opponents by expanding its maws once more.

Meanwhile Yang was facing some difficulty as the ogre-like Digimon blocked the attacks by crossing its arms, before countering by unleashing a hard, spherical projectile from a gaping mouth at pointblank!

"Destruction Cannon!"

Meanwhile, their Masters bickered...

"This is insane! We should get out of here!"

"No, this is perfect."

"What are these Hackers, directly using the power of Digimon?"

"I'm sure the boss would be elated to find out."

Zerulu Zerulu BoltBeam BoltBeam Veradana Veradana Damafaud Damafaud Sleek Sleek marc122 marc122 Jeremiah Jeremiah Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow @BeyondArea

"Well, you're looking right at them, my man," the salesperson says to the cowboy, indicating the creatures in the cage, "these here are the Digimon. Comes in all levels - Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate... well, which one catches your fancy?

... as for what a Zaxon Hacker is, well, it's a Hacker from Zaxon. If you don't know either of these terms, then you must be pretty new. Zaxon is like, the guys who make the rules here in Kowloon. They keep order among us Hackers, to oversimplify things. They have this strange philosophy where members can join and members can go as they please."

He then turns to Nik, Parasoul and Umbrella.

"Mmmm... that should be more than enough for the Hackmon, very rare specimen, high demand hard to find, but what do your friends over here want? Oh? Dracomon. Those're our last Dracomon. The rest of the price should cover for the two. Happy doing service with you three. Now onto the-"

SCHWING

The seller turns his head, looking rather furiously at the cage that once contained Kotemon, cleanly chopped. He conjured a screen in front of him, tapping a button or few as a humungous insectoid creature, with a red exoskeleton that glistened from whatever light could reach the place.

Kuwagamon.jpg

"I apologise, Mister, but you're going to need to pay for more than damages and missing property."

Some of the other hooded Hackers browsing the area too stood up and in a similiar fashion, summoned their own beasts!

Garurumon_black.jpg
Meramon.jpg

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FactionParadox FactionParadox SheepKing SheepKing Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss June Verles June Verles @BlackMarket​

Last edited:
[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]arthur[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john, 'dog'[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]happy[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]Blackmarket[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]come here doggie[/div] With her wide eyes still trained onto the cages she nodded at Johns words. “Psst, do you see that one?”she whisper asked as she gazed at a plant looking thing with a pink flower propped on its head, coincidentally matching her dress. When she finally pulled her eyes away from the Digimon to look at her cowboy the girl noticed he was talking to someone. Her shoulders slumped in disappointment, and decided to see if Arthur had anything to say. He wasn’t next to the cowboy and herself anymore, and had taken an interest in one of the things trapped in a cage.

With a dramatic sigh she scurried over to a different cage that the Digimon she mentally called dibs on resided in. “Don’t worry, sugar, I’ll get you out of there!”Lottie placed the toes of her shoes on two bars and tried to use her body weight to.. bend or break the pillars. To be honest what the blonde hoped to accomplish was a mystery. With a few more desperate futile tugs she snapped out of her desperate attempt at the summoning of more beasts.

“Awe, would ya look at that!”she scuttled up to the terrifying wolf creature with an adventurous spirit. “Come ‘ere good boy!”she held her arms out towards the animal like she was going to give it a hug. It seems the tense atmosphere went over her pretty head.

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Digimon pov[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]oh look it's finally time <3[/div] Palmon sat in the cage as she poked and prodded at the floor, lost in whimsical thought. She was hungry.. she was cold.. she wanted a bath. She also really liked to complain. Without making a sound she watched as a group of strangers walked onto the platform the plant herself had been taken to earlier. What was scarier than the Blackmarket sellers was the random blonde who ran to the cage like a squirrel with rabies. Judgement was all Pal felt as she watched with a straight face as the fancy lady made the most ridiculous face as she stupidly tried to yank at the bars. Idiot humans. [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]you're gorgeous[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]I love you[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]spellings hard[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

Tenshi Hinanawi|Combat Scene

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

"Digital World? Like a video game or some shit?" He asked, before he craned his head upwards and observed their actual surroundings. He slowly nodded as he thought on it more, swallowing a bit. "Yeah... yeah I guess that makes sense... and I'm guessing that if I'm not high, then all this is real, and then that means... you people got attacked by that thing too? That... thatthat tentacle thing?" He asked as he tried to make sense of whatever the fuck was happening.
"Can confirm - happened to me as well. It was... freaking weird." Tenshi stated simply in response to him, noticing the glorified game of tag had indeed begun, but it seems more like hide and seek as Hotaru was chosen to be the chaser, so to speak. Though, this did 'not' last long. At all. Tenshi would try to help search as well - though struggled to keep up, eventually managed to do so but was still greeted with the same thing.
As Hotaru would attempt to find and catch the little beasts as well as Archer and Tenshi, she would chase and venture indeed, before she bumped into something - or someone.

Let's just call it a very twisted and ironic twist of events.

Orgemon.jpg

"Tag, I'm it."

From behind this sizy beast peered two masked human with a shared emblem reading 'DEMONS' on their clothes.

UOmXQ2b.jpg

"Man, how'd you get your Digimon say that?"

"I didn't, but let's focus on the task at hand, shall we?"

If Hotaru stepped backwards, she would feel something else, be it is breath or its tough hide.

Greymon_2010_2.jpg

"Master, if I may, I would like to consume this tasty morsel, and perhaps certain other tasty morsels in hiding... yes..."

"Stooop stooop. We're supposed to be raiding Accounts, not eating them."

"I think we found three. Every little bit of progress will make the boss happy! I wonder how much they'll cost..."

"Probably too little... which is we should reward ourselves by snagging those very small Digimon I could've sworn they had with 'em. I hear that smaller, weaker Digimon make for very good malware. The boss will be happy that we're improving our workflow with them..."

"Good snacks too?"

"Eh, I might let you have just one."

A whimper from the blobby guys were heard from the surroundings.
"What..." Tenshi is confused. Very confused. She stood and watched the scene, and when Hotaru began to fight, along with plenty more people showing up, Tenshi just shook her head. "Alright then, I see how it is!" She roared proudly, holding her sword before her and deciding to add her own part to this mess, taking on the monster in green with her slashes head-on, not seeming to give a damn. She looked back to the numerous smaller beasts, apparently known as Digimon, and then looked back, swinging with a fair bit of power to back it up, hoping to throw this being off and cripple it for the others! "If we can take down these big guys, we can get the small ones and back the heck out of here!" Tenshi said to the others in the group. "We don't know what these things are capable of, it's probably for the best!" She added, struggling to keep blocking as she may falter any second now.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2969B0
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Mildly angry
Powers: Earth manipulation
Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
Course of action: Kick some ass and try to back out!
Interactions: Crow Crow (GM), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Veradana Veradana
Mentions: None
Actually Nearby: @BeyondArea
In Group: Zerulu Zerulu , Veradana Veradana , Damafaud Damafaud , Sleek Sleek , marc122 marc122 , Jeremiah Jeremiah , Zamasu Zamasu , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , Nightwisher Nightwisher

Yang Xiao Long
(Beyond Area)

"Darn it, whatever! This one's mine!"

Yang continued to punch away at the ogre-esque Digimon, which had been apparently trained well enough to deal with fighters like her. However, her attacks did not seem to have any effect on the Digimon, especially as it was was taking on an effective defensive measure. Then, as she was about to punch her foe once more, suddenly—PLUNK!—she was punked by a cannonball right out of her opponent's face!

"Egh--!"

Yang flung towards the ground, and hit her head on its back. However, as she slid across the floor of the area beyond the playground, she made a quick recovery, proceeding to do a half-backflip from that vulnerable position she was put into. Then she landed, still healthy, albeit a little stilted from what could have amounted to a concussion. Turns out, Yang had instinctively engaged her Aura, which not only negated the physical damage of the fireball, but fed it into her Semblance, giving her more strength than usual. She puffed through her teeth, then went in for a flying pin-down, using her shot-gauntlets to propel herself forward, from which she slammed into the Ogremon's chest with her foot, down to the floor.

"I! Hope!"

Then she held down one of its shoulders with her hands, using her other one to punch into the Digimon's mouth in tandem with her words, using shotgun shells to add a blast for extra strength. Then, continuing her sync with words, she kicked the Ogremon into the air, right as she jumped off flipping, and finally, she launched herself towards it, giving its chin a high kick from a continued flipping motion.

"YOU'RE. HUNGRY!"

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions:
Mentions: FoolsErin FoolsErin (Wigfrid), @Zerulu(Archer), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Sleek Sleek (Keri), Damafaud Damafaud (Lyle)

Keri
Several things happened. The Digimon revealed that while he may be bound to the Hacker, it was through his own will, so it seemed. That, and Lyle granted me more Aura than I usually had at my command. Before Hotaru bumped into me, I was already in motion to intercept the Horn Charge, stick holstered and blade ready. By the time Hotaru would have hit me, I was a blur in motion, mustering all of my strength into pushing this monstrous digimon back. Sparks and embers alike flew as I dug my paws into the ground, and a likewise monstrous roar left my lungs as the flat of my blade sparked against this thing's big horn.

Not only did Lyle's blessing increase my abilities, my rage and the mess of emotion around me was also likewise propelling me to new heights of strength as I felt myself slipping into a rage unlike any other. Everything felt dulled and greyed out as the Aura lapped at my vision like cobalt fire, coloring four targets. The goblin, the reptillian monster, and the two hackers. All of this blended together to send me beserk. I'd heard tales of Lucario who'd lost themselves in their Aura, and went almost Feral, going to great lengths, at their own expense even, to kill their targets.

For now, the parts of me that remained my own accepted this, as the death of these Digimon and their handlers seemed like a good start to- No. No, I can't go that far.....could I?
I set aside my warring consciousness and feral instincts, regaining clairity while maintaining my form. All the while, growls and yowls left my mouth as I strove to push this monster back, and my blade even lit itself on fire as my fire-type side took over, and the ground around me likewise was set ablaze as my Aura naturally fed into my pyromanic abilities.

As my warring emotions, instincts, and training fought and vyed for control of my mind, one goal planted itself firmly in the forefront of my awareness: Stop this beast.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Verdana Verdana CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 Zerulu Zerulu BoltBeam BoltBeam FoolsErin FoolsErin Damafaud Damafaud

With just a flick of her wrist, the Gardevoir effortlessly swatted away the last bit of camouflage Benedict had left. Holding out her open palm, she grasped Benedict's gun with her mind, and it flung itself into her hand. Very slowly balling her open hand into a fist, the gun squealed as the metal frame crumpled like tin foil within the Pokémon's psychokinetic grip. With the weapon effectively rendered useless, the Gardevoir had finally come toe-to-toe with Benedict, and dropped the ball of scrap metal at his feet. Clenching her now empty fist, Benedict would very suddenly feel an immense burden weighing down on his shoulders, like the world's natural gravity had been amplified all around him. "Kneel." the Gardevoir commanded. Her voice was otherworldly in the way it reverberated; greatly increasing in volume without so much as having to raise her voice. All the raw psychic power flowing through her was palpable even to onlookers in the way her hair waved back and forth, and in the way her dress fluttered just above the ground.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back