Digital Disaster

Hotaru almost started speaking several times, trying to explain what she could to this woman, Pokémon. She glanced at the letter Gardevoir held out, only for it to be snatched away before Hotaru could see anything of it more than Leda’s name. The phone was at least a little easier.

“Y-yes, I got a letter like that too, and a device,” she pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and held it out for Gardevoir to take, “here, you can wipe your face with this if you want.” Then she held out her own device. If Gardevoir looked at the screen, Lunamon’s large, watery eyes would meet hers.

“This is Lunamon,” Hotaru said, “We met back in that Digital World place.”

However, they didn’t have much more time. Lunamon’s ears shot straight up as the alert pinged.

“’Come to Shinjuku,’ is what it says,” Lunamon read it off, “It’s marked Very Urgent.”

Hotaru looked at Gardevoir again. Would she be okay to move around? Hotaru offered her hand to the other woman. If they went together it would probably be fine, right?

Upon arrival in Shinjuku, or rather, their arrival in the Digital Space, the reason their summons became clear. Lyle Walt’s charred corpse lay in the middle of the street, displayed for all passerbys to see. The reek of burnt flesh reached her even at a distance, and she fought to keep from vomiting. Lunamon clung to her legs, trembling like a leaf in a typhoon. How any of the others could just go about as normal at something like this was beyond her.

Were they expected to solve this?! This world did have cops, right? Where were the guys that Yang had gone to find? Some of the others had already started investigating the body; the result: burns, sparks, could be from fire, could be electrical. Someone found a scrap of paper. Hotaru shuddered. At least there seemed to be someone else acting as detective, but her impression was that it was one of them who’d killed Lyle. Why would any of them do that? He was, at worst, kindve a weirdo, and a weirdo easily avoided. Why would one of them, any of them, feel the need to kill him?

They had so little to go on. She didn’t know anyone other than Yang and Gardevoir, sort of. If they were to be forced to suspect each other, then they’d have to know more than they did. Electrical burns and flames especially didn’t seem hard to cause, even without supernatural abilities, but unless they found some evidence to show otherwise, it was all they had to point fingers with.

Hotaru took a deep breath, wishing that she could muster up more conviction. With some difficulty, she brought her Persona to the forefront of her mind. This was probably all she’d be able to do; she didn’t know if she’d even get anything useful from it, considering the time it could take to Scan over everyone and their digimon, but if she focused Erinyes solely towards identifying people’s Skills, or usable techniques, then she should be able to managed something.

She summoned her Persona, and got to work.

Crow Crow (Time to Investigate~)
Jeremiah Jeremiah

The Gardevoir's nose wrinkled as she absorbed Hotaru's troubling answers to all her questions. Looking at the mess of pixels on Hotaru's digivice, she could almost make out the "Digimon" as they were called, which apparently had an affinity for Hotaru. Did that mean the Digimon on her digivice had an affinity for her? Cursing under her breath, the Gardevoir accepted Hotaru's helping hand. "I suppose that means we're in this together," the Gardevoir grunted as she came to stand. But looking Hotaru up and down, then at the handkerchief she had offered her, the Gardevoir cracked a subtle smile, "At the very least you seem decent...for a human," she snidely added, "You may call me Lady, since my kin seem intent on labeling me as such," she added with a sour bite to her words. It appeared not even Pokémon were safe from Lady's vexing wit. Exiting the apartments for the second time, Lady appeared to have little trouble. She was, however, following uncomfortably close behind Hotaru.

Their travels together eventually leading back into the digital space, Lady breathed in deep as she felt the weight of the world lifted off her shoulders with the return of her psychic powers. Bending the laws of physics around her, Lady elegantly glided down the subway steps, but her heart jumped at what was awaiting her down below.

200px-Palmon_tri4.jpg

Curiously unpocketing her digivice, Lady found that her Digimon appeared conveniently absent upon re-entering the digital space. Putting the pieces together, Lady gingerly approached the Palmon she had liberated with an open palm outstretched.
"So it is not a cage, but a looking glass!" she chuckled while she caressed the curious creature's cheek, "But why is it attuned to this Digimon specifically, I wonder..." Lady thought out loud as she floated right on by it, ignoring its series of mute gestures, much to the Palmon's dismay. Nonetheless, the juvenile Digimon trailed behind, and was startled by the corpse smelling of fried flesh sprawled out across the subway platform. Lady, meanwhile, shared Lyle's lifeless expression even as she stared deep into his empty eyes. Sensing the Palmon's distress, Lady spun around to give it a reassuring smile, "Don't fret, wild one. Humans die, as all things do," the Gardevoir spoke in a soothing, almost motherly tone, even as her message started to gnarl and twist, "But theirs is a kind which will murder and subjugate one another with glee. You and I were once enslaved by them," she breathed a wistful sigh, watching as Lyle's Digimon disintegrated before her, "We're free now. Cherish that,"

The psychic's contemplative thought would be interrupted, however, by a nearby Braixen's outburst. Pivoting to observe the events unfold, Lady's lips pursed with concern upon pegging Benedict as the subject of verbal retort. Calmly approaching Lana, the Gardevoir came to stand beside her. "Don't waste your breath on that one, young Braixen," she spoke softly, placing a gentle hand on Lana's shoulder, but never breaking her focus on Benedict, "He isn't worth the effort,"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Veradana Veradana Crow Crow

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

@y'all

Darild Linken
Condition: mildly annoyed
His childlike mind screamed, it begged for something, anything to make sense! And in the middle of such troubled thoughts, Wray could only direct his gaze at the other integrants, desperately looking for reassurance in any kind it came, for someone to blame no matter how disconnect and improbable it could be. And then he had seen the hooded man from before, the one that had so nonchalantly shot somebody. It was instant:

"Y-you..."

The teenager had attempted to point at the accused, however, forgetting to account for the erratic static and his own feelings had failed to anticipate the result of the action. A nearly blinding light-blue lighting bolt had left the tip of his indicator finger effortlessly and panicking Wray had pulled his arm back down with his other hand, but too late to stop the discharge. The electricity strike would hit the wall behind Jin, adding to the markings in the room, passing by slightly more upwards and rightwards than his head, yet probably close enough for discomfort.
As much as it would be nice to say that the android Kamen rider man child is guilty. He clearly wasn't. He would have known first hand if Jin had some sort of electrical powers. But before he can even have any chance to put in any methodical vote, the investigated ended, with the Pikachu unsurprisingly innocent. Darild puts his hands to his forehead, confounded by the fact they had something on them that could detect eaters. Yet they brush off concerns that it was Eater related dispute the circumstances...

As the group of so called detectives (plus a scientist) make their way inside the digital gap in reality, another figure would appear. Probably another digimon or something like that.
Keeping his ever growing anger in check he decides to ask this being a question.
"You said that there is something in that digital space that can take us back? I'm guessing that accessing it will be a struggle all on its own?"
Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @any_and_all_who_had_disregarded_Darild.

The pink being nods.

"Among the humans, it's a legendary place. From what I have learned, even the most organized of Hacker groups have only come close to the core. The security is relentless, so perhaps teaming up with experts from this world might be the ideal...

... ah, I beat around the bush again. I mean to join a Hacker Team to increase your chances of success."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chungchangching Chungchangching DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy darkred darkred Topless Topless Jeremiah Jeremiah Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake EldridSmith EldridSmith RedLight RedLight Zerulu Zerulu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

• Comeback post, as I said. Red spent a long time training Growmon at the DigiFarm in Mirei's DigiLab. At least, according to Crow on Discord. The two of them decided to call it a day, and comes back to their purple-haired woman friend.

"Yo, Mirei." Red called out as he and Growmon return from the DigiFarm. "We're back."
    The human Tamer does not look any exhausted at all, and the Digimon looks incredibly energized. The latter shoots out embers every time he exhales through his nose.
    "Red is unfair." Growmon expressed grumpily. "He didn't train at all!"
    "I don't need to." Red replied. "I'm already strong."
    "Strong?!" Growmon said loudly. "You got beaten by the masked Hacker before remember??"
    "Don't start, child. You're not Birb. Don't piss me off now."
    Growmon shoots out embers through his nose as he Hmmphh'd after losing a friendly argument with Red. Because Red never loses. Get that guac. Growmon looks towards Mirei at the DigiLab.
    "Purple Lady, Growmon is stronger now." He said, smiling and wagging his huge tail, before exhaling more embers. "My Exhaust Flame is more powerful than before."
    Don't steal my b**** now. Jk, hahah. /Tips fedora/
    "Yeah. He should also be better at tanking damage now." Red jokingly added.
    Growmon swiftly changes his gaze towards Red, before exhaling embers again.
    "So if someone is planning on attacking us..."
    His human partner continued before looking somewhere-- No. Looking at You. As you read this.
    "... I'd suggest they think about about it." Red concluded, winking afterwards.
    Of course... Growmon, Mirei, or anyone did not hear nor witness this happening.
    "But Growmon is still not good at dodging..." Red continued his original explanation, stroking his bearded-chin.
    "Red, your beard hasn't completely grown yet... Stop trying to look cool."
    "Say, Mirei. Do you have any spare Hacking Skills there?" Red asked as he stops stroking his chin. "For more... Combos."
    "And can I have some Food for free?" Growmon asked as well. "I'm starving."
    His stomach made a loud and disgusting croaking sound.
    Growmon's Tamer looks at him like What the f***? Can you stop please? But he smiles widely as an apology.
    "As I was saying... Of course, it won't be for free." Red continued as he returns to the topic. "I could treat you dinner, as promised... Or run an errand. Anything a Tamer or I can do."
    After all, he still has to make sure that Growmon will end up being the strongest Digimon after all of this... Once they attain Crimson Mode. Being reminded of this made Red's gaze glow bright red for a split second.

After a while of trying to wake Lyle, and SOMEHOW with no success, Fluffington the Mighty is immediately distracted by the new arrival in pink armor. She moves over to them and looks up. "Go back? But why would I want to do that? I have so many new friends here. Also, what's a Hacker?"
Crow Crow

"If you have no motivation to return to where you once were, then the words I will speak will be as useful as mere air," the being continues, "my words are for those who are dissatisfied with their recent displacement. If you do not share that sentiment, then I am happy for you."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Yang Xiao Long
(Cyberspace EDEN - Jimmy KEN's Concert Whoops, Nevermind)

Yang was confused, and scared. All around her was almost nothing but the blame game about to claim someone, no matter if he was actually innocent, or a traitor. She wanted to try to ask that people take a second look at whatever had happened with Lyle, even if she was someone who had polarized her at first. However, the time for her to actually go and do that had already passed, and she was left with the next-best option: playing along. Tearing up, she pointed to Eric, and said,

"E—Eric, I’m sorry..."

Yang has accused Eric.

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions:
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)

Parasoul & Umbrella

They were in the stage of finding the answer to this problem until some pink armored Digimon comes in to tell them that there is a secret area in Kowloon that has something that can take the group back to their respective homes. This gained Parasoul's interest.

latest

"Under Zero? Tell us, how do we get there? Or I think it would be better if you take us there post haste."

Crow Crow

"Oh, no, no, no," the pink being said to Parasoul, "based on what I have said, the Digimon you currently have by your side, as well as the knowledge of this world you hold, it would be suicide...

... do you wish to find out what exactly is stopping you from doing so right now? It will not be difficult to find the place's entrance, thus I am not needed for guidance."

Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"I see what you mean. Then it looks like we would have to make our Digimons more stronger of we are to embark on the more dangerous parts of this world. Very well, but what do you think we should be doing right now?"

Crow Crow

"An errand, you say? Well... I suppose I do have items to buy for a certain friend of mine. They are a bit pricey, especially the brie and emmental that goes oh so well with the azuki beans and mapo doufu... or so she says, which is why I will provide the money. If you want to ask a friend to help, go ahead. This would benefit them as much as it benefits you..."

Mirei shakes her head.

"Here's the list. It appears the digitization on the outside is wearing off. You will have to leave soon. I do not believe I will be able to share more words due to the urgency."

"Isn't it obvious~-"

As soon as the pink being said that, the digitized space began to collapse, and soon, everyone was back in good old Shinjuku, flesh being flesh and their Digimon now back in their devices. There was no evidence of digitization.

On the road, they would see Lyle Walt, unscathed, breathing should they check, and very unconscious with absolutely no signs of awakening anytime soon.

VoZf8mX.png

A very familiar cop appears before you, smiling back at your sheepish smiles(citation required), before she starts to frown and chase you! Looks like a good time to run!

"Hey! Come back here!"

As she gave chase, she turned back to see the unconscious Lyle Walt.

"Is that..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chungchangching Chungchangching DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy darkred darkred Topless Topless Jeremiah Jeremiah Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake EldridSmith EldridSmith RedLight RedLight Zerulu Zerulu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

mWIZUI1.png

A good few weeks have passed, and quite a bit has happened.

The group would learn that Lyle Walt had a disease called EDEN Syndrome, said to be caused should one spend an excessive time in EDEN. He was being held in a special ward in Central Hospital, near Nakano. Its observable, physical symptoms were no different from a coma. One would need special permission in advanced to pay a visit, and you had more than enough time to apply.

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2014_08-28-14_007.jpg_600.jpg

During this time, Lana would be sent to the pound for her activities and after some time, the police were able to track suspect "Bob" the "Pikachu", name listed as Roma Allen, and haul her into jail.

(During this period, "Bob" the "Pikachu" cannot be targeted by Eater Agents during this round, at the cost of being banned from cyberspace areas due to the locking of her EDEN account)

During the course of this time, through rhyme or reason, all your Digimon would digivolve to their Champion-levels.

That pink being made some points... something about joining a Hacker Group before going to this 'Under Zero'? Perhaps during your trips to Kowloon, you would hear word of the ever-so-large Zaxon recruiting. A group called 'New Jude' was recruiting as well, whatever they were, but the fact that gossip spreaded far meant something.

Unless you would like to go to Under Zero now, then who am I to stop you?

Kowloon also had word of a newly-opened training centre for Digimon.

Anything aside from such to know of would require exploring Kowloon and EDEN.

Of course, nothing was stopping you from hanging around in the fresh air of reality, perhaps exploring beyond your home.

"Now, why would you want another team pet all of a sudden? We already have Pete, now don't we, my assistant?"

From her cage, Lana would hear some voices, as well as a smile and wink from the other side of the bars, someone very familiar.

UdnOz9V.png

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

4bUaMR0.png

(Notes: Unable to fully update to current status, will do so in due time)

@2Bornot2B - Revy (Black Lagoon)
Guilmon -> Tankmon -> Tankdramon -> Gundramon
Signature: Hyper Cannon
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Attack Charge; Nanomachine Break II; Hit Charge; Shock

RedLight RedLight - Red (Original Character)
Guilmon -> Growmon -> MegaloGrowmon -> Dukemon -> Dukemon: Crimson Mode
Signature: Exhaust Flame
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Attack Charge; Comet Hammer II; Chain Plus

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch - Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Candmon -> Numemon -> Fantomon -> Reapermon
Signature: Poop Toss
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Speed Break; Ice Archery II

@Birb - Cassandra Garrison (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Datamon -> Machinedramon
Signature: Grenade Destroyer
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Heaven's Thunder II;
Guard Charge

BoltBeam BoltBeam - Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou)
Plotmon -> Tailmon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Nekodamashi
Inherited: Holy Light II; Heal; Aura; Revive
Hawkmon -> Aquilamon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Stealth Quarrel
Inherited: Wind Claw II; Sonic Void II; Gale Storm I

@Caffeine Freak - Walter White Mr. Lambert (Breaking Bad)
Hagurumon -> Clockmon -> Knightmon -> Leopardmon
Signature: Chrono Breaker
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Heaven's Thunder II; Heal; Idle Bubble

Chungchangching Chungchangching - Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
Keramon -> Togemon -> Mamemon -> Rosemon
Signature: Lightspeed Jabbing
Inherited: Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Guard Break; Crescent Leaf II; Anti-Paralysis; Ripping Net

@Critic Ham - Sun Yama (OC)
Impmon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Beelzebumon (2010)
Signature: Fire Fist
Inherited: Idle Bubble; Nightmare I; Attack Charge; Wolkenapalm II; Burst Flame II

@Damafaud - Lyle Walt (Sevens)
DEATH BY LIGHTNING
Betamon
-> Seadramon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon
Signature: Electric Shock
Inherited: Ice Archery I;
Anti-Paralysis

@DapperDogman - Claudia Ambralia Divia (Battleborn)
Betamon -> Octmon -> Anomalocarimon -> HerakleKabuterimon
Signature: Kaimei Bokuju
Inherited: Ice Archery II; Anti-Paralysis; Idle Bubble; Venom Trap

darkred darkred - Daxter (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> Gatomon -> Angewomon +> Mastemon
Signature: Cat's Eye Hypnotism
Inherited: Holy Light II; Heal; Aura; Revive

darkred darkred - Jak (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> BlackGatomon -> Ladydevimon +> Mastemon
Signature: Dangerous Love
Inherited: Holy Light I; Heal; Nightmare II; Grand Rock II; Power Energy II

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp - Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Spitfire
Inherited: Wolkenpalm I; Guard Charge
BlackGabumon -> BlackGarurumon -> BlackWereGarurumon -> Metal Garurumon (Black) +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Black Ice
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Anti-Panic

EldridSmith EldridSmith - Nikias Télos (OC)
Hackmon -> BoaHackmon -> Fantomon -> MetalFantomon
Signature: Fif Cross
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heal; Attack Charge; Heavy Strike II; Meteor Fall II

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool - Crypt (OC)
Tentomon -> Kabuterimon -> MegaKabuterimon -> GranKuwagamon
Signature: Mega Blaster
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Ripping Net; Crescent Leaf II; Mental Charge; Heaven's Thunder II

@FactionParadox - Saburo Kusanagi (OC)
Keramon -> Kurisarimon -> Infermon -> Diaboromon -> Armageddemon
Signature: Bug Blaster
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Guard Break

@FoolsErin - Wigfrid (Don't Starve)
Armadillomon -> Ankylomon -> MagnaAngemon -> Seraphimon
Signature: Rolling Stone
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Shock

@FoolsErin - Luka Redgrave (Bayonetta)
Liollmon [?] -> Revolmon -> Superstarmon -> Justimon
Signature: Critical Bite
Inherited: Saint Knuckle I; Crescent Leaf I

@GearBlade654 - Dismas (Darkest Dungeon)
PawnChessmon (White) [?] -> KnightChessmon (White) -> BishopChessmon (White) -> KingChessmon
Signature: Pawn Charge
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder I; Attack Break

@GinkyGotBack - Johnny Test (Johnny Test)
Agumon -> Numemon -> Etemon -> MetalEtemon
Signature: Pepper Breath
Inherited: Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva - Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
??? -> Kazemon -> Zephyrmon -> ???
Signature: Moon Assault
Inherited: Sonic Void II; Wind Claw II; Speed Charge

@Infuriated Infant - Wilson (Don't Starve)
Lopmon -> Wendimon -> Andiramon -> Cherubimon (Vice)
Signature: Tiny Twister
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Mental Break

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones - Kyr Fiore (Thrilling Intent)
ToyAgumon -> Clockmon -> Datamon -> GroundLocomon
Signature: Block Punch
Inherited: Power Energy I; Burst Flame I

Jeremiah Jeremiah - The Pale Lady (Pokemon OC)
Palmon -> Numemon -> Lilamon -> Lilithmon
Signature: Filth Kick
Inherited: Crescent Leaf I; Anti-Poison; Venom Trap; Speed Break; Ice Archery II

@June Verles - Arthur Boyle (Fire Force)
Kotemon -> Gladimon -> Knightmon -> Durandamon +> RagnaLordmon
Signature: Fire Men
Inherited: Awesome Quake I; Acceleration Boost
Ludomon -> TiaLudomon -> RaijiLudomon -> BryweLudramon +>RagnaLordmon
Signature: Wall Rake
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Guard Charge

@L3n - Charlotte La Bouff (Princess & The Frog)
Palmon -> Witchmon -> Angewomon -> Venusmon
Signature: Sleep Spore
Inherited: Crescent Leaf I; Anti-Poison

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake - Darild Linken (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Andromon -> HiAndromon
Signature: Darkness Gear
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Heaven's Thunder I

@ManyFaces - Maxwell (Don't Starve)
Dracmon -> Devimon -> Myotismon -> Piedmon -> Apocalymon
Signature: Eye of Nightmare
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Destruction

@ManyFaces - Lockdown (Transformers Animated)
Candlemon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Boltmon
Signature: Melted Wax
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Panic Wisp

marc122 marc122 - Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RizeGreymon -> ShineGreymon -> ShineGreymon: Burst Mode
Signature: Claw Attack
Inherited: Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Wray Arth Devanport (OC)
Elecmon -> Aegiomon -> Aegiochusmon -> Jupitermon
Signature: Lightning Knife
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder; Ripping Net

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Zenith (Pokemon OC)
Salamon -> Gaogamon -> Taomon -> Bancholeomon
Signature: Puppy Howling
Inherited: Holy Light I; Heal

@Nightwisher - Wickerbottom (Don't Starve)
Tsukaimon -> Witchmon -> Wisemon -> Belphemon: Sleep Mode -> Belphemon: Rage Mode
Signature: Purple Fog
Inherited: Nightmare I; Attack Break

@Nightwisher - Avan (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Stingmon -> SkullSatamon -> GranDracumon
Signature: Pico Darts
Inherited: Panic Wisp; Attack Break

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Sarah Kinkle (OC)
SnowAgumon -> IceDevimon -> Gigadramon -> DORUgoramon
Signature: Little Blizzard
Inherited: Ice Archery I; Power Energy I

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Bob the Pikachu (Pokemon OC)
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> Craniummon
Signature: Pepper Breath
Inherited: Wolkenpalm I; Guard Charge

@QizPizza - Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
Vorvomon -> Lavorromon -> LavoGaritamon -> VolcanicDramon
Signature: Great Flame
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Comet Hammer I; Meteor Fall I; Awesome Quake I

Hexxy Hexxy - Hikko Namari (OC)
Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon
Signature: Flame Dive
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Burst Flame II; Meteor Fall I

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Lana (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Bakemon -> Pumpmon -> NoblePumpkinmon
Signature: Pico Darts
Inherited: Panic Wisp; Attack Break

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Sherlock Holmes
Fanbeemon -> Waspmon -> Cannonbeemon -> TigerVespamon
Signature: Gear Stinger
Inherited: Nanomachine Break; Chain Plus

@SheepKing - Duck (Princess Tutu)
Lalamon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon -> Lotusmon
Signature: Sunshine Beam
Inherited: Venom Trap; Anti-Poison; Gaia Element II; Holy Light II; X-Heal

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Eric the Thyplosion (Pokemon OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon
Signature: Tearing Shot
Inherited: Heal; Idle Bubble

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Grey (Havoc Fox)
Kudamon -> Starmon -> Digitamamon -> Imperialdramon Black
Signature: Blinding Ray
Inherited: Saint Knuckle I; Holy Light I

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
Chuumon [?]-> Dogmon -> Cerberumon -> Beelzebumon -> Beelzebumon: Blast Mode (reserved)
Signature: Crunchy Munchy
Inherited: Nightmare I; Mental Break

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Biyomon [?] -> Revolmon -> Pandamon -> BanchoLeomon -> Marsmon
Signature: Double Fire
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Mental Charge

@Thepotatogod - Jin (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
Falcomon -> Diatrymon -> Tylinmon -> Ofanimon -> Ofanimon: Falldown Mode
Signature: Destruction Roar
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Grand Rock II; Awesome Quake I; Speed Charge

Topless Topless - Parasoul (Skullgirls)
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Blue) -> Wingdramon -> Slayerdramon +> Examon
Signature: Blue Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge; Wind Claw II; Gale Storm I

Topless Topless - Umbrella (Skullgirls)
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Green) -> Groundramon -> Breakdramon +> Examon
Signature: Green Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Comet Hammer II; Shock; Critical Charge

Veradana Veradana - Hotaru Fujioka (Persona OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Cherubimon (Virtue)
Signature: Luna Claw
Inherited: Heal; Idle Bubble

@X-Fic - Ochaco Uraraka (Boku no Hero Academia)
Labramon -> Galgomon -> Pandamon -> King Etemon
Signature: Cure Liqueir
Inherited: Heal; Saint Knuckle I

@Zamasu - Maggie (Pokemon OC)
PawnChessmon (Black) -> KnightChessmon (Black) -> RookChessmon (Black) -> QueenChessmon
Signature: Pawn Penetrate
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Attack Charge

Zerulu Zerulu - Sterling Malory Archer (Archer)
Gazimon -> Raremon -> Skull Satamon -> Diaboromon -> Quartzmon
Signature: Scar Nail
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Mach Rush I; Texture Blow

Last edited:
Hikko would have looked around as her butterflys glitched and faded away. "...." She would return to Kowloon, She should try to join Zaxon it would most likely provide some usefulness. Crow Crow

Hikko and her partner, the trusty Firamon, would stumble upon a few hooded Zaxon hackers attempting to recruit members.

"Oh, aren't you a cutie~," one of them teases, "I'm sure Fei won't mind if I take you under my wing~."

Hexxy Hexxy @ZaxonRecruitment​

Sarah Kinkle

Two weeks later .....

Sarah is walking through Nakano, which she has since regarded as her home, for now. It has been two weeks since "Bob" the "Pikachu" has been arrested and hauled off to jail. Two weeks since Lyle has been deemed unconcious and merely in a coma, probably induced by this Eater things.

During the two weeks, Sarah has seen fit to familiarize herself with Nakano. Her digimon was no longer the cute dinosaur he had been since she entered cyperspace, but some sort of ice monster that looked like a combination of slenderman and a superhero.

As for interactions, she prefered to be left alone.

Now: she was sitting at her apartment, looking down at her digidevice, the pink beings words playing in her head. Get accosiated with a Hacker group and throughout her wonderings, she had heard rumors of said Hacker groups.

Here goes nothing, she thought, as she logged on to Cyperspace!

"Bob" the "Pikachu"
Bob was bored. He has been utterly bored for a while now. Even her body didn't excite him as much as it did the first time he woke up in it. He had quite frankly gotten so used to it by now that it had grown invisible to him, but oh how he longed to be back in his electric mouse body.

There was a guy in the cell with "him". But conversation with said dude was scarce and far between. He didn't think they were in a first name basis.

Bob closed her eyes and relived the events that sent him here. The horror of finding a body, everyone's accusations directed at him, the weird sensation he had felt all over "his" body. The realization that he was, in fact, quite innocent. Yet they had hauled him off to this cell anyway. As if to be seen doing something. They said "he" was a suspect, and they held "him" for two weeks. Perhaps for "his" protection or perhaps not.

So Bob became the embodiment of complete boredom and discomfort. The bed was hardly comfortable then again Bob was used to sleeping on the ground, beside his trainer who would occasionally wrap blankets around him. Ironic that he was his trainer at the moment.

She was looking up at the ceiling, muttering the pokemon them under her breath.

"Pokemon, gotta catch em all, it's you and me, it's our destiny, pokemon, gotta catch them all."

Low under her breath, the lyrics just coming out of her mouth as she mindlessly stared at the ceiling.....

Crow Crow

8ED65F15-5864-41B7-911D-F1C9704FEA01.jpeg
Lana

Lana didn’t expect that after a few weeks she’d be stuck in a cage at some pound. The cage was rather small and she could barely even fit inside of it, but in reality the cage wasn’t that small to her regular Fox form that most people saw her as.

“All I did was threaten to kill a few people because they accused my friend of murder! What’s so wrong about that!? If I knew what an amendment was I’d try to twist it to support my beliefs...”
Lana’s ears perked at the sound of the voice. She saw a girl that seemed kind of familiar staring at her through the cage. Lana just tilted her head in confusion.
“Who are you again?”

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Hikko peered at them, "I wouldn't get too proud Lil man~" She teased. "But.. how do I get in?" She waited patiently, Firamon looking at them protectively. Crow Crow

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Whatever Changed

TeamTenshi2.png

Time had passed after the voting came through. Turns out the accused was innocent, for one, so that didn't accomplish much apart from clearing them of suspicion, Tenshi being initially surprised but shrugged it off, and after that was done, more or less ignored everything apart from the clear vision of this weird pink thing showing up before the group; whatever was going on, Tenshi didn't quite understand. However, the first thing she 'did' do in this time, was to first and foremost check up on their recently lost ally, only to find... he was in a hospital, and in more or less a digitally induced comatose - for better or worse, the group probably won't see him out and about any time soon.
    A good few weeks have passed, and quite a bit has happened.

The group would learn that Lyle Walt had a disease called EDEN Syndrome, said to be caused should one spend an excessive time in EDEN. He was being held in a special ward in Central Hospital, near Nakano. Its observable, physical symptoms were no different from a coma. One would need special permission in advanced to pay a visit, and you had more than enough time to apply.
    Tenshi, upon hearing of this EDEN Syndrome, grew a little nervous. She had already spent a bulk of her time in EDEN as it is, and now hearing that something can be 'caused' by maybe too much exposure to that environment; lets say it didn't sit too well with her. Her panic was silent and internal alone, heavily influencing her mindset with worries upon worries; borderline countless. And on top of all that, there was this place addressed as 'Under Zero', wherever or whatever that was, where the same pink being advised joining a hacker group of some kind.
    That pink being made some points... something about joining a Hacker Group before going to this 'Under Zero'? Perhaps during your trips to Kowloon, you would hear word of the ever-so-large Zaxon recruiting. A group called 'New Jude' was recruiting as well, whatever they were, but the fact that gossip spreaded far meant something.

Unless you would like to go to Under Zero now, then who am I to stop you?

Kowloon also had word of a newly-opened training centre for Digimon.
    Tenshi was back in the real world after all of this, of course, and was considering her options - talking to Tailmon and Aquilamon about it. "...and that's what I think." Tenshi said to them both, having explained what one could assume were her options, and what she would prefer to do. Tailmon attempted to peek out of the Digivice in an attempt to poke her on the head, but seeing as this was the real world, the screen blocked it instead, resulting in Tailmon's face practically stuck to it for a moment while they spoke as well - for better or worse. "Your well being can come first; but we're here if you need us!" Tailmon said cheerfully. Tenshi laughed, stopping in time for Aquilamon to add their thoughts. "I agree, dear tamer. You come before us, and I personally recommend you do get some fresh air. The world is nice this time of year, after all." Aquilamon advised, nodding from within the Digivice and looking as stoic as ever. Tenshi scoffed and nodded in response, retrieving the now long expired ticket and tossing it in the rubbish, seeing as it could no longer be used - and as she did so, she was out the door momentarily. "Alright, world. What do you have in store for me...?" She thought to herself aloud, taking her prop sword and Digivice along with her, intending to enjoy the real world instead of that virtual world; perhaps later when she's feeling better about it can she go back into that digital world, but for now, she's on a recovery period.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Tailmon), #EB6B56 (Aquilamon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Mildly positive
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Experience the real world for a bit
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
    Actually Nearby: @NakanoFellas
    In Group: Nope(?)

Last edited:
"It's me, Ami," Ami, as she was called, replies, "we met bunch, remember? Detective's Assistant, yadda yadda... most recent was Shinjuku a few weeks back. Though, I guess it's fair, I didn't get your name either."

Kuremi_kyouko_cshm.jpg

"I never took you as the type to talk to animals, Ami," the other voice spoke as she revealed herself to be a blonde woman, "you know, aside from Pete. And Rapidmon. Something tells me this is the perfect companion, that, or there are many more who fulfil this condition."

In a matter of minutes, Lana would find her cage being moved. Only the front was visible, but she could clearly see herself being moved outdoors and into a car - very luxurious in appearance.

"Kyoko, can I sit at the back today? I need a bit of uh... bonding time with our new agency pet."

"Whatever keeps our finnicky friend comfortable."

The vehicle began to move...

"So uh..." Ami's voice was noticeable, coming from Lana's side, "how'd you get thrown in there again? Bit someone?"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @ThePound

"It's pretty hard to believe that you're behind Lyle Walt's EDEN Syndrome. After all that investigation, we're starting to find fewer links than we started with," a voice appeared from beyond the jail cell of "Bob".

Matayosi_gorou.jpg

"Just to be safe, your EDEN account will remain suspended for a while. Though, I've arranged for an old friend of mine to interrogate you. Promised her I'd do it after I released you."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Prison

digimonstory_cybersoda.jpg

Tenshi would encounter Nakano Broadway. Its very presence would prove that its insides were spilling with potential! Restaurants, manga stores, cafes...

BoltBeam BoltBeam @NakanoBroadway

"Zaxon's joining conditions are super easy, that's the thing I'm not a fan of, but I guess it's not so bad if you getting in will be a breeze!"

The Hacker gave her some kind of URL.

"I'll accompany you. Fei is a bit scary on first impressions, even moreso than Yuugo! Well, she keeps that scariness in her second impression, and her third impression and... you get it."

Sarah would see this interaction from afar. Did she wish to approach the two, or did she wish to take another path and find something else to do?

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy @Kowloon​

Parasoul & Umbrella

It has been two weeks since the murder incident and the sisters were having their day around Nakano. They decided to take a nice relaxing stroll before they go out into the Digiworld to join the said Zaxon hackers.

Crow Crow

She looked at the URL. "Alright... Er... What do I do?" She looked to them. "Heh... They sound scary" She chuckled a bit. Crow Crow

925F644D-72A0-4F16-A6FE-DD1DD36CD49D.jpeg
Lana

Lana started to remember Ami now, but she was more preoccupied wanting to get out of the cage. Suddenly her cage was moved to a fancy car. She couldn’t help but hear the words “agency pet”.

“Wait what? Where are we going? Agency pet? I’m not a pet!... well maybe being taken from a pound makes me a pet.. but I would rather not be!”
She watched as Ami sat in the car next to her cage. Lana began to sweat a bit at the question.
“Well uh... I kinda threatened to kill people because they were accusing Eric of murder... hehehe..”

Crow Crow

Sarah Kinkle

Image result for mackenzie foy

Sarah Kinkle must have logged in; in the middle of a conversation between two individuals. She listened in and decided to join them.

"Are you one of those Hacker groups they told us about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bob" the "Pikachu."

Bob stared down the detective, flicked some blonde strands out of "her" face.

"I assure you! I am inncocent. There is nothing much you can get from me anyway. I know nothing of these Eaters or even their agents." She cocks her head to the side and somehow twitches her human ears the way she would if she were a Pikachu. "You are lucky you can even understand me, human. Had I been in my true form, all you would be hearing would be my name on repeat. Hehhehe. Do you have any snacks? I'm hungry! All I had since I came here was rubbish!"

She smiles genuinely, seemingly unphased by her situation. Maybe she didn't entirely understand what was happening.

Crow Crow

"Just go to a logout pad and you'll be able to access our HQ."

"Well, everyone here in Kowloon has heard of Zaxon," the Hacker says, "we're the biggest Hacker Group there is, and we take pride in it! You interested in joining?"

Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Ooooookay..." Ami responds, "you're pretty close to this Eric, huh? Is he your boyfriend?"

The vehicle stops.

"Ami, this won't be long, I have someone to fetch, but do move to the front, we'll be getting a bit crowded."

The driver left for a while.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

"You're acting like a kid, not too different from Erika back in the day, even though you're a full-fledged adult," the old man shakes his head, "even I know this isn't some kind of new trend...

... sorry, what I have right now is for Erika."

Before "Bob", another person shows up.

MnrAlbf.png

"I believe you called for me, Matayoshi?"

"Ah, Kyo-chan!" the old man greets. "Roma Allen, meet Kuremi Kyoko. Kuremi Kyoko, Roma Allen. I agreed to have her interrogate you back in her office during this period."

"Bob" was now released.

"I believe that I might uncover related information. You may not be a culprit, but you are still a victim, and part of the bigger scene of the crime. That is sufficient. Now then, shall we go? The coffee isn't going to blend itself. I hear someone needs a bit quality taste after a good while of prison food."

"Careful of the coffee..." Matayoshi, as he was called, would whisper into the ears of "Bob". "I haven't drank it before... and hopefully the same applies to you for a long, long time..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
"Just go to a logout pad and you'll be able to access our HQ."

"Well, everyone here in Kowloon has heard of Zaxon," the Hacker says, "we're the biggest Hacker Group there is, and we take pride in it! You interested in joining?"

Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Ooooookay..." Ami responds, "you're pretty close to this Eric, huh? Is he your boyfriend?"

The vehicle stops.

"Ami, this won't be long, I have someone to fetch, but do move to the front, we'll be getting a bit crowded."

The driver left for a while.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

"You're acting like a kid, not too different from Erika back in the day, even though you're a full-fledged adult," the old man shakes his head, "even I know this isn't some kind of new trend...

... sorry, what I have right now is for Erika."

Before "Bob", another person shows up.

MnrAlbf.png

"I believe you called for me, Matayoshi?"

"Ah, Kyo-chan!" the old man greets. "Roma Allen, meet Kuremi Kyoko. Kuremi Kyoko, Roma Allen. I agreed to have her interrogate you back in her office during this period."

"Bob" was now released.

"I believe that I might uncover related information. You may not be a culprit, but you are still a victim, and part of the bigger scene of the crime. That is sufficient. Now then, shall we go? The coffee isn't going to blend itself."

"Careful of the coffee..." Matayoshi, as he was called, would whisper into the ears of "Bob". "I haven't drank it before... and hopefully the same applies to you for a long, long time..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
"Bob" the "Pikachu."

Bob shook "herself" off and walked out of her cell, and nods when Matayoshi whispers to "her". He didn't even question the Roma Allen bit because in all sense and purpose, was Roma Allen.

"Yes, let's go!" She says, smiling down at Kyoko. Glad to be free after being in prison for two weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah Kinkle

"Yes, actually, I would like to join. I have a reason to ally myself with some Hackers as you guys are."

She flicks her hair over the scared portion of her face.

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back