Digital Disaster

• "Yeah... Nah. I don't wanna do anything to be honest. I just want to take a break from everything. Can I train Growmon here at the DigiFarm though? Or wherever it is... I think that's what I'll be doing for a while." Red replied to Mirei. "I need this break, Mirei."

Archer didn't expect his abomination of a Digimon to actually do anything. However, his contributions didn't matter much as it seemed the fight was over or something, "Good wrap gang. Meet up this time next week?" Archer sarcastically said, he didn't want to be here, where were all the of-age consenting hot chicks who would throw themselves at Archer? They weren't here for sure. The excitement never ends in nerdville it seems as he got a message on his whatever device saying meet up at whatever place, Archer wasn't one for formalities, except if it was some cool epic espionage gig with epic cool gear, but something told him that he wasn't going to get any of that here.

As he approached the coordinates everything became a blur, he saw the figure of a hot police officer, a great opportunity for some foreplay, if he played his cards right he'd be in the Officer's bed till this time next week. Except no. He wasn't going to be, as the universe seems to take every good thing from Archer he gets swooped past the hot officer to some lame and mundane murder scene. It seemed some poor bloke was burnt by something, not the first burnt body Archer has ever seen. "Oh. An investigation I see, well, lucky for all of you I am actually the greatest secret spy alive currently working with ISIS, with the correct gear this mystery should be solved in no time at all. Now, all I need is a black Turtleneck, Night-vision goggles, some sort of heavy machinery, preferably with a very high calibre of bullets, maybe a gunship but that's not a must."

Archer listed his, 'required' gear to complete the mystery, or was it his wishlist?

Crow Crow @everyoneAtTheDeadBodyLOL

Tetanus

While Crypt was talking to some people, Tetanus was patient waiting and watching everyone investigate. He didn’t know what to do, except to wait when he began to feel something. What was it? No idea. The Kabuterimon followed the feeling, which lead to the body. He didn’t know what he had to do, so he just.. Poked it.

Crow Crow @Crimescene

((Won’t be able to Discord for a while

As the Kabuterimon's fingers closed in to the body, something happened.

From the centre of one of these radial scorch marks, small sparks of lightning would form a link to its fingers, before swiftly disappearing. A small force seemed to push it away.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Firamon watched as Hikko held into him "..." She would make a small illusion of butterflys into the air as they fluttered around everyone, making illusions calmed her, maybe it could calm some of the others.
Crow Crow

• Jesse would have attempted to stop Yang as she ran right into the fray, despite his warning against doing so. The shock from the situation and his heavy breathing prevented him from doing so in the end, however, as no words escaped his lips. He only managed to speak as she had already made her way into the ensuing chaos. "You're gonna fucking die, yo!" Jesse shouted as he cupped his hands over his mouth, though he doubted she even heard him. He rolled his eyes and slumped forward in annoyance soon after before his eyes darted over to the side and fell upon the detective from earlier.

Who was staring right at him.

Yup, now was probably time to leave.

Luckily for him, he got a text on his phone-not-phone thing that told him to meet up at some place called Shinjuku. Not wanting to get completely fucking annihilated by the police or the fight around him, he honestly wasn't sure which would come first, Jesse nodded and made his way to the apparent meeting spot. Was it sketchy as fuck? Of course it was. But it was either that, stay here and get arrested and/or killed, or make his way back to his apartment where he would most likely get followed, where his blue sky meth would without a doubt be found. So, the mysterious message meetup place it was. By the time he got there, he found that the path was strangely crossed off, with a crowd of people surrounding it.

Before he could really investigate properly, however, yet another police officer approached him and told him to back off. Jesse was more than prepared to do so, had it not been for some haywire golf cart that swept him off his feet, having rammed right into him along with a few others! Jesse held his breath as it flew down the stairs and underground, the man unable to really even fucking breath due to the fact that he literally had not had time to catch his breath yet like at all.

And then the worst happened.

As the cart came to an abrupt halt, Jesse stepped off and quickly caught his balance, before his attention finally focused on the scorched body before him. "Wh...what the hell..." Jesse muttered under his breath. He remembered Lyle from before. He didn't know him like... at all, but he still knew him. And even though Jesse enjoyed playing up the whole badass aspect of things, he still wasn't all that used to dead bodies yet. Even if they had increased rapidly during his partnership with the great Walter White. And even then, those kinds of people usually deserved it, like Tuco. But this guy? He was just some normal guy. Some normal guy who wanted to help. That was it. He didn't deserve this. He didn't even wanna be here, yo!

And, without thinking, Jesse approached the body and stood over it, a few tears falling down his face as he looked down. Beside him, his fists tightened and untightened repeatedly, his heart racing in his chest all the while.

Crow Crow

"Bob" the Pikachu

Image result for kathryn newton

Bob was just staring at the body, mouth agape. Just staring. Then "she" walked toward the body, noticing the energy coming off it.

"Who would do this? Who would DO this!?"

"A murderer. That's who. The question is exactly that: who would do this!?"

Bob notices John and walks toward him. She looks him over and notice him comforting Lottie.

"Oh who are these people? Oh nevermind, now is not the time for introductions, there is murder afoot."

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L3n L3n

Tetanus

As he tried to poke the body, sparks of electricity came from one of the scorch marks to his fingers, pushing them away. Tetanus was confused.

“Okay,I’m sure I didn’t do that..”

He tries to poke again, planning to fight whatever the force was
Crow Crow

1572143959506.png Nik modder at Parasoul before commenting. "For now I think it's best we leave to make sure you both stay safe." He says with clear concern for the two of them.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"I understand that you're concerned, but we cannot just leave this investigation all to them. Trust me, I have dealt with situations similar to this."

latest

"But Parasoul, Nik's right. What if we're next? I don't wanna die like him."

latest

"I know its hard to look at it, but we cannot just act like we don't care and move on. If that killer comes, he best be praying for a quick arrest." She then turns back to Nik and say "Let's scan the area. Maybe we can find some clues."

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

"So, are you all ready to start pointing fingers?" Arata asks.

"I'm not!"

"Ami shut up."

Well, it was time to point fingers and start voting.

Voting Rules:

Vote for the character you feel is our traitorous Eater Agent!

One player, even if they play two characters, can only dish out one vote.

If one player plays two characters, any vote against any one of their characters is counted as a vote against the player from an OoC perspective.

(tl;dr the above two rules basically means voting will not account for the presence of duos, for simplicity purposes.)

Voting period will be expected to last 48 hours, but may be extended if the situation calls.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chungchangching Chungchangching DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy darkred darkred Topless Topless Jeremiah Jeremiah Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake EldridSmith EldridSmith RedLight RedLight Zerulu Zerulu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|The Perpetrator

TeamTenshi2.png

"So, are you all ready to start pointing fingers?" Arata asks.
    "Honestly, not really." Tenshi said from the back, managing a nervous laugh along with her Tailmon who did the same - but unfortunately, no amount of disagreeing and backing out is going to change what needs to be done. Someone here thought it was a great idea to kill someone else, and now it's time to pin 'all of the blame' on who the group most agrees on who it was, given the evidence gathered and who seemed to be the most likely candidate. Unluckily, Tenshi herself didn't know too much on what people were capable of, so for the most part, she was going in blind. 'Well, here goes nothing. May or may not break a few feelings, but I don't know them so I don't care at all.' She thought to herself, managing a small smile.
    Well, it was time to point fingers and start voting.
    A quick glance to the evidence, Tenshi would notice the added sparks of lightning being discovered by Crypt's Kabuterimon - more or less confirming this was an electrically caused death alright. Now, where were the obvious signs of electricity...? The first thing Tenshi would notice that probably screamed electricity (or so she thinks) was this human figure - more or less coated in yellow (some kind of article of clothing?) with a tail in the shape of a lightning bolt pictured on the back. Safe to assume, they probably had the hinted power that would be the cause of this mess, or at least related to that. 'As someone who controls the earth itself, I'm not sorry at all.' Tenshi thought to herself, before looking to Aquilamon, as if she was asking them to speak up her vote in her place, for her own angered mood probably wouldn't help as much in a state where everyone needed to be serious yet remain as calm as humanly possible. Ergo, Aquilamon stepped forward and began to speak up.

"In place of my tamer, I would like to nominate that individual covered in yellow as the culprit." Aquilamon begins, not giving a single second to look at the just announced accused. "The wounds on the body seem to be electrical based, and although this is the most obvious culprit among us, we are unable to verify who else has such powers on just appearance alone. However, as you can probably see, our 'friend' over there has their tail shaped in a lightning bolt on their person for some reason or another - must be related to what they are supposed to be, perhaps. It may just be coincidental, but that is who 'we' vote for." Aquilamon finished, and returned to Tenshi, who promptly returned Tailmon to the Digivice, only to hold Aquilamon in their place, looking down and not wanting to add anything more. "Thank you... Now we just... try and endure all that is soon to happen..." Tenshi whispered to Aquilamon in a somewhat distressed tone, Aquilamon closing its eyes and not seeming too happy at the development, soon staring right at that which he spoke of, with an expression of 'for the safety of others, this must be done - I am sorry, fellow monster'. Aquilamon then joined Tenshi in looking down at the ground.

Voting on: Bob the Pikachu
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Tailmon), #EB6B56 (Aquilamon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Angered and nervous
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only), ticket
    Course of action: Vote someone up, and then shut up
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Bob - nothing personal, don't worry)
    Actually Nearby: Everyone
    In Group: Everyone

Last edited:

• GreyNeutral.png
    Grey & Eric

After that little doll fiasco (neither Grey nor Eric liked Benedict's little gift; it radiated nothing but evil), Benedict's golf cart took them to the Digital World, and there they found Lyle's dead body like everyone else had.

Eric winced as soon as he saw the boy's corpse.

"O-oh... Arceus…" he mumbled to himself, quieter and more feeble than a whisper. He'd seen a lot of death in his life. Worse fates than Lyle's, over and over and over again. But sweet Entei's divinity, it didn't make it any less shocking. The radial burns... they shook him to the core. After all the trouble with Zant, the Typhlosion didn't want to believe it was real. But he knew it was, and worse, he knew what it was going to lead to. He took one look around, ready for the infighting to start. To think they'd have to play murder mystery like this...

He wasn't ready for something like this. He turned away and trudged off, head hung.

Grey was the stronger of the two. Though the sight of Lyle's body was a truly horrifying one indeed, the fox held fast and regretfully took a closer look at the body.

"Eugh… sorry, pal..." Grey apologized to try to keep his own morale up, disgusted as he kneeled down next to him. Burn marks all over, looked more electrical than fire. That was evident from the bits of lightning that came from the burns.

The fox instantly remembered something. That yellow mouse thing, back when he defended Lana, almost burned Benedict's penguin buddy alive with lightning! Grey looked to him, grimacing. He didn't want to believe it was him who did this- he didn't think someone who would save Lana like that would ever commit heinous murder against someone completely innocent- but with the news of mind control being involved, anyone was a suspect. Even...

Grey looked around for Eric, but he was nowhere to be found in the crowd. When he came up and talked to him, Eric showed Grey he could use both fire and electric powers. That, and the fact that he wasn't here...

The fox turned back to Bob. Right now, his main suspicion was with him. After this, however, he figured he might have a nice, long chat with his badger friend when he had the chance. And that wasn't even mentioning the dozens of other people and creatures who could've done it. He would see what the others say before he spoke up- it was smarter that way.

--

GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #8a2542

Mentions:
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict and Josh)
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Bob)
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

CURRENTLY VOTING FOR:
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Bob)

[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]Revy, Arthur, Bob[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john, everyone[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]not good[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]ikebukuro[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]Body[/div] Lottie peered through the crowd that John and her encountered. There seemed to be a commotion, and Lottie was always one for drama. Unless that drama included a dead body. Before her eyes could land on the heinous sight John saved her once again. It wasn’t from a fire blast, or razor claws, but the sight of something that would forever change her. It would of been the ice cold water to splash upon her powdered, pampered, pretty face to wake her up from the fairy tale she’d been living in. There was nothing wrong with staying asleep as long as you could, though.

Her blonde head rested into his chest. With how close the two of them were he’d probably notice her hyperventilating breaths and shaky shoulders. She had to suppress the giggles that came at hard times for her. That’d just be disrespectful to whoever the fellow who died was. Oh how rude Lottie had become. She didn’t even get to know the stranger, and she’d never introduced herself, and now he was...

“Are you sure he’s dead?”her voice croaked, but the female couldn’t be bothered to care about that at the moment. “Maybe he’s just sleepin’,”she wrapped her arms around the Cowboy, holding him as tight as she could, hoping to squash her face so tears wouldn’t come. “Or maybe he’s just hurt, has anyone checked for a pulse? CPR? Could we call the doctor?”rambled Lottie, despite her best wishes her eyes were tearing up.

Talking got more difficult when her throat seemed to swell up as she choked back her normally childish sobs. “Point fingers?”she trembled. “Did one of us actually kill that man?”she reluctantly pulled her face from Johns chest to scan the people around her before she shook her head. Killing someone just didn’t make sense in her disney brain. She didn’t believe any of these people were capable of murder. “No, thats crazy talk,”she shrunk back to her Cowboy. Never once did it cross her mind that Bob, Arthur, or John had done it. Everyone she had met had been pleasant, besides Revy, but Lottie didn’t think that made someone a killer. “Jus’ crazy talk,”she mumbled. The more you said something the more it made it true, thats what her Daddy taught her.

[div class="loveSubheader"]Verdict: No vote.[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Palmon[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]not sure if I can post for her tbh[/div] Check next time <3

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]No one reads these.[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]I'm gay.[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]Dance emote.[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

C034BEAE-3E9E-4887-AAC7-C167BB168307.png
Lana

Even though the sight of the body made Lana feel sick, she almost treated this as if it were a game. She caught up to Grey and decided to look for Eric later.
“Hi Grey! Who do you think caused this?”
Lana has a big smile on her face. She was either coping or didn’t realize the gravity of the situation.
“It seems to be electricity that did the poor guy in! Now who here uses electricity...?”
Lana tapped her chin as she looked around the room. She giggled as she looked at Bob.
“Wouldn’t it be funny if it was Bob!?”
Lana continued to giggle before letting out a loud gasp.
“Wait! The killer was most likely being controlled so it really could be Bob! Haha! I’m a genius!”
Lana crosses her arms smugly as she was certain that she was correct. She didn’t even think about the repercussions that would happen to whoever was voted guilty.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow

Voting for: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Bob

Art by: HavocDusk | DeviantArt

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict closed his eyes, “Ah....there can be only one murderer....and.....one choice...Eric did it...Goodnight.” Benedict said before putting on his nightgown, and going to sleep as Josh nodded and laid on the floor....goodnight heroes.

Crow Crow

Hotaru stumbled to the ground, head in her hands, as Erinyes fed her the last bit of information. She’d never before tried to Scan so many people at once and so quickly. Shadows usually roamed in groups of ten at most, but she quickly stopped trying to keep track of this group’s numbers; all she needed was what Skill went with who. And she had that knowledge now, even if the migraine it was all causing threatened to bring up her vomit.

Should she tell anyone what she’d found out? With so many potential murderers, she’d just be putting a target on her back if they were wrong. She couldn’t let herself suspect Yang, even if Yangalang had the necessary fire skills, and Gardevoir had been with her this whole time, so she couldn’t have killed anyone.

The most suspicious of everyone here would probably be Eric. She didn’t know what a “typhlosion” was, but her Persona had picked up some semblance of both electricity skills, and fire skills. The poor guy looked really frail though, worse than she did. Still, if she could use a Persona in spite of her weakness, then he could probably use his own skills, even if he found it difficult.

Crow Crow

VOTE: Eric the Typlhosion (SmallPopTart)

CAA5FE1F-4A29-44EB-8D49-F8263E204A2A.png
Lana

Lana continued to stand there smugly at her own genius, but her ears twitched as she heard Benedict’s words. Her smile quickly faded as she felt her anger boil within her. She dashed towards Benedict and grabbed him by the shirt. She pulled him out of the bed as she began to scream at him.
“ARE YOU INSANE!? Well clearly you are after trying to cook me... but still! HOW COULD YOU THINK IT WAS ERIC! I SWEAR, IF YOU DON’T WATCH YOUR NEXT WORDS CAREFULLY... THEN YOU ARE NEXT!”
Lana threw Benedict on the ground as she breathed heavily. This set her over the edge. No one accuses her friends. Her head snapped towards Hotaru. She stomped over to them and pointed angrily.
“I CAN TELL WITH THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYE! YOU THINK IT’S ERIC TOO!”
She pulled the stick out of her tail and pointed it angrily. She gripped it tightly and shook it.
“YOU’LL REGRET THIS! JUST YOU WAIT”

Veradana Veradana Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Zenith

"Awww... I was hoping your name was Franklin after all! Zenith is still a nice name!"

Tilting his head at the answer, lowering one ear while maintaining the other up, the Umbreon looked at the Braixen as if asking her if she was actually serious, confounded with the other's level of silliness. Assigning names to people before they can even say it themselves! How impulsive, thoughtless of a habit, and then being upset about it? As if she had any right to being so! Before he could say anything, however, Grey, the not-Lycanroc, had crouched down to pet him. Zenith was put in alert by the sudden approach, flinching at first the moment the not-pokémon's hand had touched his dark fur. Grey's luck had been pairing the action with more praises.

Hard to trust others, the dark-type's response to unexpected displays of affection or friendliness tended to be rather aggressive, normally with the perpetrator's hand ending up scratched or bitten if they persisted too much. But by throwing a compliment in, the grouchiness was overpowered by the boastful, prideful side of the Umbreon, who regained a more dignified stance, taking the pets in with his head held high, as if receiving a prize.

"Nice to meet you, little guy."

[class=tooltip] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext] position: relative; width: 90px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -85px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip]"Umbreon"[div class=tooltiptext]"Likewise"[/div][/div], he had said with a respectable nod towards Grey.

That's when a loud high pitched voice had echoed through the room, Zenith cringed internally. He knew that voice and wanted nothing to do with it. Even as the Plotmon seemed to be asking for help to someone else that couldn't help themselves, the Umbreon had silently shared his condolences but not made any intent to go check what the problem was. That is, until the Braixen, --whose name he had completely forgotten to ask--, had dragged her friend along to assess the situation, making Zenith feel somewhat obliged to follow. A Thyplosion apparently named 'Eric' and already acquainted with the others seemed to be in pain... Also weirdly fading from existence, translucent like a Light Screen move.

As the Braixen had begun calling for the Thyplosion and trying to shake him awake, the dark-type could only feel rather awkward, thinking that maybe he shouldn't be there. It was clear from the way the other was acting that those two were really close friends, and even Grey who was probably a new addition to the group was quite proactive giving support to the fading Pokémon... But Zenith, his concern though existent was mild. He didn't know these people enough to care for them in that way yet and had no debt to pay either. He could just passively and attentively watch, knowing that being there or not being there would not make a difference.

If anything, that just made him miss his trainer even more...

"W-will he be okay...?", Zenith's Plotmon had asked, approaching again with his ears down and looking as if he was about to cry.

The dog Digimon felt quite glad that his call had prompted the others to pay attention to this suffering creature, the nod he had gotten back made his insides all fuzzy and nice with the sensation of a job well-done. But still, whatever the badger-like being was going through didn't seem... common? Maybe for a Digimon, Digimon were data! So disappearing like that wasn't unheard off, or blown to pieces or... other things. This wasn't a Digimon though! It came from some other place, not the Digital world, or the world the humans had made... It came from the real world, outside Kowloon, it shouldn't be see-through!

Hanging to the back, yet pacing and hopping with nervous, worried energy, Plotmon followed together with the low-spirited Zenith, until the panel Mirei had gestured towards. With a touch upon it the little group of pokémon, excluding Grey, had been teleported into the DigiFarm area, an ample grassy landscape that seemed to go on and on forever. Eric got himself a place to rest and some soup, the Braixen was restless and running around, Grey was on standby nearby and Zenith again could sit on the ground and watch, still, almost unblinking, crimson gaze with some level of concern.
Plotmon, on the other hand, paced left and right with nervous, worried energy as if guarding the sick Thyplosion. At least in the start, alert to any kind of changes and the off-chance that Mirei needed to be called for assistance again. That didn't seem to be the case and eventually, the Digimon puppy had settled for laying down beside the Umbreon, almost glued on the other, lowering even his head on the grass, observing Eric with sad yet hopeful turquoise eyes.

Zenith hadn't been that pleased with the closeness of the Plotmon, but seeing how distressed the dog-creature seemed he didn't have it on him to push it away, at least, not in such a situation. With an eye roll and a flick of his tail, the dark-type had settled the fluffy appendage around both him and the child Digimon, as if trying to offer some reassurance that things would be okay. Even if the Umbreon himself did not know it.

That didn't last too long, however, as soon the purple-haired professor would come back to tell them to leave. The interesting part was that she seemed to know just what Eric and the others were, making use of 'Pocket Monsters' a detail that prompted the moonlit Eevee to get back up and glance the woman with suspicion. What else did she know? Should they be concerned about her? Plotmon didn't understand the other's exasperation, merely having raised his head and tilted it with confusion.

Eventually, as promised, Mirei had then all leave the area and the world had faded to black.

2AFT6bS.png

Zenith couldn't decide which had been worse, floating in a light-blue space or waking up with something heavy on top of his head...
He could only be sure of one thing: HE HATED THEM BOTH!

Getting up in a hop, something felt restraining, like a collar but on his face! The Umbreon's instinct was to immediately shake it away, harder and harder hoping to be freed from the unknown sensation. Gradually the VR googles had loosened up and flown off hitting the corner of the laptop in the floor, then just staying there, inert. As soon as he knew freedom again, Zenith had jumped back, fur on end and growling angrily at the device:

[class=tooltip2] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext2] position: relative; width: 110px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -115px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext2 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip2]"Umbreooooon!!"[div class=tooltiptext2]"Eye covers!!"[/div][/div] , he hissed with absolute disdain for the object, [div class=tooltip3]"Umbyyy Umbreon Um Um!"[div class=tooltiptext3]"Don't need eye covers!"[/div][/div]
As if making a point, the dark type had approached the technological paraphernalia cautiously, only to give it two quick wacks with his front paw. The object had crossed a line, it needed to be punished! This Umbreon didn't need anything in his face, no thank you!!

Having shown the offending googles what happened when it messed with him, Zenith had given himself a satisfied nod before finally raising his head to look around the room. Yep, room. This new location was somewhat resembling of the cabin the dark-type and his owner live in, just less wood and more... white plain walls. It was also missing a library corner, though it wouldn't have made a difference for the pokémon since he can't exactly read. For someone Zenith's size, the room was pretty big, even from the top of the bed it still looked pretty big. There was a huuuge and comfy couple's bed all to himself, a weird pole thing by the corner, the odd tech in the middle and uhhh... a bowl on the ground?

He had looked at it with curiosity, tilting his head as he tried to figure out what the bowl could be for. Berries? But as the Umbreon had jumped out of the bed and approached the object, he was disappointed to discover that they were not berries. Nor Poffins or Rare Candy, not even Malasadas, though he hadn't had Alolan food in a really long time. But no, these just seemed like dry shapes that smelled weird. Clearly not pokémon food. Zenith had just made a mental note to look for something else later and moved on, back at the assortment of human techy things.

Nope, he didn't understand. Well, the Umbreon could faaaintly recall something similar from Kaipo's pokémon training days. You put a Pokeball in, swapped it out for a different pokémon that had been caught and... he guessed someone else took care of them in the other end? He wouldn't know, his hatred for Pokeballs had been well-respected and as such, Zenith had never been swapped out of the team, for as long as it lasted. Good days of mindlessly training, travelling places and battling other people's pokémon...

Life was so exciting back then.

Anyway, back to the... computer? Box? Box Computer? Oh well, back to this thing with all of the buttons in it.
Of course, he pressed the buttons. No, hammered at the buttons with his paws without knowing what he was doing. Several windows opened, not that it meant anything. Zenith couldn't read. If anything he was just watching as more things opened and more colors filled the screen in front of him until he mistakenly hit the shutdown button and the machine blacked out. The Umbreon waited and waited, but it didn't seem like it was coming back so now bored, he went to look for a new object to mess with.

...NO. Not the eye covers again!

This next thing looked like a mini-version of the one that had just gone dark. Well, kinda. It was a dark purple collar thing, --it smelled like an eraser--, that had a blocky screen right in the middle of it. Zenith looked at it, swipped a paw at it, smelled it, took a new step back and once more, he had no idea. The thing had no reaction! So, he tried it all again, approaching the thing slowly, he stood almost eye-to-eye with the blocky darkened thing, lowering himself as if to not be seen:

[class=tooltip3] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext3] position: relative; width: 150px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -150px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext3 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip3]"...Uum Umbreon?"[div class=tooltiptext3]"...Just for show?"[/div][/div]

And as soon as he had whispered that the screen flicked to life, startling the poor Umbreon who took a terrified leap backwards in the air, stopping half a feet away from the object.

"You're awake!!! You're awake!!!", a familiar voice let out, the puppy's icon hopping inside the blocky device, "Ohhh finally! Now we get to have a fun time together, in the real woooorld~!!"

Zenith sighed, not this creature again. Oh Arceus, whyyyyyyy?!

[class=tooltip4] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext4] position: relative; width: 130px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -100px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext4 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip4]"...Umbreon?"[div class=tooltiptext4]"...Real World?"[/div][/div], the Umbreon had asked unsure, making small steps closer to the device, yet with some hesitancy. Plotmon stood in silence for a while, looking attentively beyond the screen and at the pokémon until he had opened his mouth again.

"Hmmm... I still don't understand a word you say...", Zenith facepawed, "Oh well! Guess that saves me the trouble of explaining things!! We can go directly to the fun part! Yaaaaay!", the puppy let out happily doing its usual boundless energy spins.

[class=tooltip5] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext5] position: relative; width: 200px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -200px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext5 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip5]"Umby. Umbreon Umby- On."[div class=tooltiptext5]"Nope. Not doing this."[/div][/div], muttered the dark-type already turning around towards the open window.

"Hey, hey, where are you going?", Plotmon had asked tilting his head in confusion, "You're supposed to take me with you~!!"

The Umbreon didn't turn around, completely ignoring the cheery high-pitched voice that came from the... Not-pokédex? Not-Rotomdex? Hmmm... Slobber-dex, yeah sure. Instead, hopping into the windowsill with a beautiful jump and beginning to make his way outside.

"Awwwww! Now Plotmon is all alone...", the Digimon had lowered his ears in disappointment for a while before sitting down and waving at the almost empty room with his front paw, "Oh well, it's fine. I'll see you later best friend~!!!"

"Let's play something then~!!"

2AFT6bS.png

The world beyond the apartment was lively, filled with humans coming and going, in their big smelly metallic monsters. It reminded him of Saffron City, except the landscape seemed a lot more chaotic and messy, as opposed to the grand glass monuments and spaced up buildings of the former. Leaping from windowsill to windowsill, rooftop to rooftop, the Umbreon took a distant tour of the place, seeing everything but not feeling like interacting with anything.

To be honest, Zenith continued in his mission to search for his missing trainer, even now. If he could have ended up in a completely new location like that, who was he to say that Kaipo couldn't have gone through the same thing roughly a year before? Having been without a lead for so long, the loyal dark-type grasped onto any hope he found, surveilling the crowds from up high, looking for a person. A person that most likely wasn't even there.

And yet, he kept searching. Forever searching...

From Ikebukuro to Nakano and back to Ike, the Umbreon had seen it all. Big buildings with large colorful signs, restaurants that exhaled a mix of new delicious aromas, even constructions that made the little pokémon tilts his head in confusion because their shapes were so odd that he had no idea what those were even made to... And the more he passed by them, saw people having fun with each other, the more lonely he felt.

True, Zenith could have converged back with the rest of the pokémon and he would have... If it hadn't been for waaay too many shenanigans that corner of town. No really, there was one of those mini-metal monsters, people on top of it and then a lot more people running after the thing!! And lots, lots of screaming. He had just stood there, watching from a rooftop in the distance as Eric, Grey and even Fluffington chased the white-wheeled abomination containing the odd creature that tried to eat that Braixen previously... And nope. That was too much. Whatever was going on he was better off not getting involved.
So he didn't, instead turning around and travelling further into the town to find... An interesting pole thing with legs? And a dark red-haired female human pointing a cannon at it. It looked like those a couple of steel-types had! Though, Blastoise also had them... But they shot water... Oh well, he guessed it would be hard to determinate the type of the attack move without outright seeing it in action. Still, it had been a curious sight, and Zenith had begun approaching the two (?) from behind... And that's when the thing had threatened the human!!

NOPE.
Forget that as well, the Umbreon just instantly flipped around and took a path back to the apartment room. After witnessing so many crazy things all he wanted was to take a well-deserved peaceful nap.

"Hey! You're back~!!", the ivory figure greeting him loudly while spinning inside the screen would make this a lot harder than it should though...

Zenith sighed, dropping from the windowsill back inside the room, making his way to the device nicknamed Slobber-dex with threatening energy to each new step. No more. There had to be a way to shut up this thing, right? The humans made it! They wouldn't want to have a noisy, bouncing, disruptive thing making sounds once every minute! That'd be stupid!
Plotmon as one would expect, had no idea of what the dark-type's intentions were once the Digivice had been approached and kept greeting his first friend with a never-changing heartwarming smile. The Umbreon did not care, he just pawed at the screen blindly hoping to find a way to silence the puppy Digimon, eventually being able to exit from the Active Partner page and back into the main menu. This is where the fun began.

At first, he had been trying them one by one, erratic paw-touches constantly struggling to both open the apps and later exit them. Zenith also didn't know that exiting a function didn't mean 'closing' it up, soon stock-piling a bunch of open apps in the background. But then he saw it, the gear icon. Now again, he cannot read, yet it was easy to make the association with something broken or needing fixing. And the volume definitely needed fixing!

A couple more erratic paw touches later, he had finally accomplished what he had set out to do. Silent mode! And then he had mistakenly pawed at the Digimon partner notification and gone back to the screen with the Plotmon.

"What were doing back there? Can Plotmon help?! Plotmon loves helping out~!"
, the Digivice would vibrate with each new sentence that showed up in the screen, making a 'brrrt' kind of sound.

[class=tooltip9] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext9] position: relative; width: 130px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -130px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext9 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip9]"Umby Umbreon."[div class=tooltiptext9]"Good enough."[/div][/div], Zenith muttered to himself while walking towards the bed, the incessant sounds of the vibrating device echoing behind him.

*Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt!*

With a hop into the bed, the Umbreon treaded over the bouncy, soft and uneven surface of the mattress until the very middle of it. Then, claiming the whole thing for himself, he had curled up right there, setting his fluffy tail around him and lowering his ears to relax, making sure to have his back facing the device in the ground.

*Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt!*

It just never stopped... No matter how hard Zenith tried to nap, the demonic vibrating noises would always pick up again when he least expected them to.

This nap was a critical failure.

"Ahhhh, shut up already!!"

*Brrr-Brrrrt*

"Wait, that had been a different one..."

*Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt!*
*Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrt Brrrrrt!*

[class=tooltip6] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext6] position: relative; width: 150px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -150px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext6 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip6]"Umbyyyy Um Um!!"[div class=tooltiptext6]"Coming already!!"[/div][/div], the Umbreon had hissed back at the Slobber-dex, scrambling to get back up and check what that was about. Whatever it was, Plotmon certainly thought it was important judging by the rise in the frequency of vibrations...

"Hey you're up!! Someone is trying to talk to you~!"
"Is it a friend? Can Plotmon meet your friend too so that we can all be friends?!"
, the 'brrrt' sounds continued but Zenith paid it no mind, instead more attentive about the received message.

...Not that he could read though. But intuition told him that everyone else had gotten the same thing and it most likely was a meeting summoning... Somewhere else. He sighed, immediately picking up the collar-device thing up in his mouth and leaping outside again.

Something told him that all chances of having peace and quiet had just been thrown out of the window...

2AFT6bS.png

After much walking around, the Umbreon had been able to find a sign with the directions. Still without knowing how to read, but he had looked at the words in the message, compared them to the signs and determined that they matched. Maybe it had just been luck, maybe knowledge of how humans and their devices tended to operate in conjunct, eventually, and with few missteps, Zenith had reached Shinjuku.

Which place they were supposed to meet at was quite obvious with the presence of a wine-colored squarely field around what looked to be a tunnel of sorts, going underground.

"This... doesn't seem right..."
, anxiously said Plotmon, making the device vibrate again.

There hadn't been that much time to think about it, however, as suddenly a crazy vehicle was coming towards the pair in insane velocities! To make it worse, the dark-type knew that monstrosity and could have a faint idea of who it belonged to... Either way, the Umbreon had been forced to run fast inside to avoid being run over by the rampaging metallic creature, soon faced with the truth of the situation.

"Oh, oh no... T-that should difficult to h-heal from... A-and I can only heal other Digimon..."
, trembling, knowing the truth but trying his best not to get too upset from it, the digital pup had lowered his ears and laid down, refusing to come out of the Digivice, putting up a layer of denial that didn't last long.

"A-AWOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
, the device vibrated, fiercely, as if howling in pain together with the tiny Digimon.

Even without reading Zenith felt a bit bad for the canine, turning around away from the horrible scene, still paying attention to the words being said in the background. Apparently, one of them was the culprit too... To make it all even more complicated. The burnt mark pointed to either Fire abilities or Electric abilities, evidence was gathered, accusations were starting to be made and the Umbreon knew that things would eventually get heated up and complex.

He wasn't thinking about abstaining, but he'd prefer to let the emotion ones and the dramatic ones have it their way first, observe and only near the end make his vote.

Instead, he moved near Eric the Thyplosion who was tucked in a corner of the room, probably wanting shelter from the noisy volatile crowd as well. The Umbreon stopped in front of the fire-type, promptly putting the Digivice, --aka: the Slobber-dex--, in the ground before looking back at the other opening his mouth for a request:

[class=tooltip8] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext8] position: relative; width: 200px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -200px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext8 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class=tooltip7] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext7] position: relative; width: 160px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -160px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext7 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip6]"Umby Um Umbreon?"[div class=tooltiptext6]"Can help me wear?"[/div][/div], the dark-type had given the device a little tap with his paw to emphatise it, [div class=tooltip7]"Umbreon Um Um."[div class=tooltiptext7]"Should not lose it."[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Johnny Test 'n' AGUMON
Mentions:
Crow Crow (GM)

Johnny threw up in a corner nearby after seeing some guy's burnt corpse. He guessed he was probably one of the people that had appeared in this dumb world with them, but the boy hadn't really been keeping track of stuff like that. The entire time they'd been in the city, he was just out buying all the crazy candies and sodas that Japan had. You could get coffee from vending machines! But no time for that now! Someone just died! Johnny looked to his challenged Agumon as he came over to comfort the boy with a back pat. "AGUMON," it shouted in his ear. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING," the boy shouted back, clearly upset with his Digimon.

Looking around, it seemed like there was really only one true culprit here. It was the yellow rat thing that kept going 'pika pika.' It reminded him a lot of a Tiny'Mon from the most recent game and that thing could shit lightning from its butt. Johnny figured this thing could do the same, based on appearances.

Voting for: Bob the Yellow Rat

Darild Linken
Condition: normal
Currently undecided
This is starting to get out of hand. One moment he was simply keeping people from disrespecting a corpse, the next a fiery fox ends up going overboard due to the antics of one miniature posh fancy man. And most people seem to still think the death was fire related, when in fact it looked more like a severe case of electrical burns. He did felt that odd sensation himself, not exactly a force pushing him away, but something akin to static electricity. He might as well present his own thoughts...yet the entire idea of having to vote out someone right out of the blue like this...why? He makes his way to the front of the group.
"I would like to put my own thoughts on this, if you people," he said. "For one thing, I can certainly tell you that fire was not the main cause of death as it was stated before by those two" referring to Tenshi and Lana " We may as well also throw out the idea of personal motives being involved since this case has something to do with those Eaters that sent us all here to begin with. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that the perpetrator was never in control in the first place. It might seem self explanatory to go with the Pikachu. But i'm not exactly convinced that an electric mouse would cause such severe burns. Not unless someone can convince me otherwise." he takes a glance at Lana, hoping that she would snap out of her rage.

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam

Image result for kathryn newton

Today was a strange day.

1. He had woken up in the body of his trainer, Roma Allen.
2. There was a murder.
3. People were .... accusing him!?

He looked once more at the dead body and then realized in dawning horror why they were accusing him. Electritrity sparks were around the body and these people seemed to think him, being an electric mouse, had something that could easily make him the convict.

Bob found himself stammering at the accusations, unable to say a word in defense.

The evidence was too much but the accusations too focused. And that was the problem: they just assumed it was him while ignoring any other convicts. Bob looked at Eric, eyes narrowing. He seemed weak and frail but he knew this pokemon. It was capable of bothe fire and lightning based attacks. But the other pokemon Lana had went ballistic when they so much as mentioned voting for Eric.

How am I supposed to defend myself?!
He thought. And he could defend himself easily thanks to Roma's voice. He gritted Roma's teeth and clenched her fists, much like an anime person might but then relaxed.

"Has anyone ever considered that, maybe, just maybe, I'm too obvious. I'm not the only one with an lightning based attack ya know! And any human could have easily have ..... copied the move somehow...." Roma's voice worked wonders, for once he could communicate with everyone but he didn't think it did wonders for the agrument. In truth he had no real defense. Except one. "This murder was clearly done in person, with their actual powers. But it couldn't have been me." He closed Roma's eyes, "I was with the cowboy and the pink girl at the time." There it was, his alibi.

Blackon himself was silent. He stared at the accusers. All of them, seeming to focus on each of them.

"Normally I would vouch for my master's innocence but you guys will never take the word of a digimon. After all, if we did do it. We did it together."

Bob unknowingly glares at Blackon, still not used to how emotive Roma's face is. Blackon shoots him a glance.

"But by all means, vote for -----.... what do you call yourself in this form? Calling ya Bob is just weird, considerin' ya a blonde chick now! I will just call you FemBob for now - FemBob. I will enjoy watching your faces when you realize you were all wrong. Or not."

Blackon shrugs, seemingly nonchalant at the accusations.

Last edited:

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png
ddizv4p-4203beb6-b5b1-4ec0-9a66-03e4d89f63af.png
Wray had been ecstatic to having found Kier even after all of them had been separated so suddenly by the reality shift and even more delighted at been missed enough for a hug exchange. Hugs were nice and supposed to warm one's body and soul after all! Well, the mini-lecture could have been left out, he thought, but it wasn't that big of a thing to put a damper on the re-encounter. He took it on stride:

"T-that's a lot easier to say than to do, you know?"
, the teenager had replied in a bit of a playful pouty tone,
"But worry not! At least in here, it doesn't seem to do anything, which is quite the relief. I'm back to being the Wray of about a month ago~!"
, he had laughed softly, making a pose and the 'v of victory' sign.

When asked about the Digivice, the inventor-wannabe had taken his out of one of the shorts' pockets, also turning its screen to the capped-man:

"Ta-da~!"

Arclight would nod respectfully to the other two before being taken aback a bit by the Toy Agumon's cheerful wave its way.

"Oh. Uhhh, h-hi?", the Elecmon had let out sheepishly waving back slightly, Wray giggled to himself at their antics.

"These things are quite interesting~!! Did you know it was a compass inside it? And also something called GPS... AND APPARENTLY A LOT MORE THINGS TOO!!"

The steampunk boy had been about to go on and on over how amazing it was that such a small device could do so much, mention the wish to find spares that he could tinker with and then ask about Cassandra's whereabouts, but just as he had been ready to get heated and more passionate an odd 'ping' like sound, similar to water-dropping had echoed in the corridor. Confusion rose since he had no idea that the Digivice could receive messages yet, or even what SMS' and the like were supposed to be, only thinking to check his own screen when Kier had begun talking to Blocky about having to go somewhere:

" 'Please gather at Shainjiuku'? "
, Wray had read the message out loud, butchering the Japanese name completely with his British accent,
"How are we supposed to get somewhere we don't know yet without a map?"

sample-8d7bada4fdbbef967109adb03c210117.jpg
"Why don't you try the GPS?", Arclight had chimed in.

"H-how do I...?"

The Digimon let out a soft sigh in a bit of an 'I'll handle this' mood, "Open GPS App!", the screen had changed into something that closely resembled a map, but cleaner and full of colors, the teenager made impressed 'ohhh' sounds at it, "Calculate route, From current location to Shinjuku!"

"Calculating Available Routes...", a robotic-sounding female voice had echoed from the device, as a rotating icon spun in the middle until it was no more and the map laid in clear view with a path in green.

"And now we just have to follow it~", the Elecmon had said proudly as Wray lost his mind over how simple, yet complex what he had witnessed was.

"...A-amazing...!"
, the teenager could only blink blankly at the screen for a while, and then looking back up,
"Hey Ki-"

The man was no longer beside him! He had just taken off towards the end of the corridor and begun going down the staircase as if he knew where he was going. Which Wray doubted because they were new to this place! So soon the boy had been scrambling panicked after the knightly-inventor:

"Waaaaait!! Do you even know where we're supposed to go?! I got a map... thingy, let me lead the way!"

With their experience with adventuring and going to places often, the large amount of walking that the duo of inventor had to do did not as much as fazed them, who were a lot more excited about the exploring town part of it than worried over how much distance. Constantly glancing at the GPS with some quips from Arclight here and there, Wray had successfully guided them to their supposed destination: Shinjuku, at had a rather village-y, modest feel to it at parts, only to pull back to urban but plain architecture at others. It was rather interesting though they didn't get much time to admire the environment.

Not when something seemed clearly out of whack.

"Is that a force-field? It looks made out of translucent building blocks"
, the teenager had commented, stopping by the foot of some kind of underground passageway.

"A force-field?! In the real world?", the Elecmon had asked alarmed.

"I have a bad-feeling about this..."
, the boy had glanced over at Kier with apprehension.

And then suddenly there was a modern wheeled vehicle ramming at them pretty fast! Without even being given time to assert himself to enter the mysterious new location, the pair of inventors were being thrown off the stairs!!

"W-Woaaaaaaaaa!!"

Having entered the anomaly of the half-real and half-virtual location, Wray's outfit had glitched for a moment as the clothing of the real-world and the one recorded in his EDEN 'avatar' conflicted, trying to co-exist. As a result, his wastelander-ish bulky belt with all the pouches attached to it was back, but only containing the items he had actually brought with himself, in their original locations. The black beret continued on top of his head, yet without the presence of the pins that stood stuck in the shirt's pocket. His hair couldn't decide how tied it wanted to be and thus reverted back to its first appearance, the fringe that should be pinned in place becoming a bit of a nuisance while loose.

The golf cart stopped and by the principles of inertia Wray had ended up flipped 90 degrees, flopped in the ground. Honestly, it was really lucky that he hadn't broken his nose in the aftermath of this endeavor. The shirt that had been cleaned of any dirt in the initial world shift, however, had definitely picked up soot and gotten dirty again. Concerned, Arclight materialized itself to hop over to the teenager:

"What a crazy ride! A-are you okay?", the Digimon had softly poked its tamer.

"Surprisingly... I might have landed badly on the screwdriver though, ouuch..."

The Elecmon grimaced slightly in sympathy, watching as the teenager slowly but surely got himself back up. People had started gathering near the front and curious as always, the smallish boy had pressed on to see what it was all about, is Digimon in his wake. What he saw was... He knew what it was, well, he knew who it was, the blue-haired man that probably, most definitely used magic to summon a bunch of water before, against the big dinosaur thing. But that wasn't the only thing to notice and it felt as if saying it outright would just make it more real.

At first, Wray had just gasped in shock, letting go of the Digivice that had clanked on the ground, losing part of its shell colouration with the surface scratches. Arclight had promptly acted to pick up the device in its mouth, suspecting that the inventor-wannabe wouldn't be able to be responsible for it right now. The boy could only remain there, staring in shock at what... It was horrible and brutal and-and-!

"Is that a d-d-dead body?!"

The cheerful slice-of-life-ish adventure dream had begun to crumble.

Crackles of electricity had been born from the straight distress that the teenager felt, suddenly it was as if the entire room was spinning, doubts, concerns and fearful thoughts all coming and going fast as lightning bolts. The red-haired girl had said something about Eaters, yet having not paid attention to any of the previous explanations he had no parameter to begin from.

"An Eater that acts human? Could it be someone who managed to survive an Eater attack?"

"Now you're thinking! But... who do you have in mind regarding that?"

The more confused and panicked Wray was, more and more the aura of static protruded from his frame:

"W-w-wait why are you looking at us?!"

Christ Almighty, no. Nonononononono, this couldn't be happening!!

"Wray? Wray?! What's wrong?"

Everything. Everything was wrong.

Taking a step back as if trying to distance himself from the others the teen's mind spun, a turmoil of feelings so messy that it was hard to make anything out properly from it, tears pooling in the corner of his rust-coppery eyes once more. Even without knowing, even without understanding exactly what the words were... The way she had looked at them... Those scary tentacles things... He knew she was right, somewhere, and that's what terrified him the most.

If one of them had really done this... Could anyone be trusted?
Could Kier? Could Cassandra? Could Arclight?? COULD HE EVEN TRUST HIMSELF?!

His childlike mind screamed, it begged for something, anything to make sense! And in the middle of such troubled thoughts, Wray could only direct his gaze at the other integrants, desperately looking for reassurance in any kind it came, for someone to blame no matter how disconnect and improbable it could be. And then he had seen the hooded man from before, the one that had so nonchalantly shot somebody. It was instant:

"Y-you..."

The teenager had attempted to point at the accused, however, forgetting to account for the erratic static and his own feelings had failed to anticipate the result of the action. A nearly blinding light-blue lighting bolt had left the tip of his indicator finger effortlessly and panicking, Wray had pulled his arm back down with his other hand, but too late to stop the discharge. The electricity strike would hit the wall behind Jin, adding to the markings in the room, passing by slightly more upwards and rightwards than his head, yet probably close enough for discomfort.

If it was tracked back to its source, the other would see the smallish boy wide-eyed in a mix of disbelief and overwhelming guilt, holding his arm down, clearly not having meant for the attack to happen despite the erratic electricity that surrounded him. Still, the accusation did not die-out, the inventor-wannabe managed to assert himself enough to keep the ball rolling, albeit in a low, shy tone at first:

"...You're behind this, aren't you?"
, tears tickled down ever so softly and the boy shook with every new word,
"I've seen you act, you shot somebody with no regrets. You couldn't care less about the well-being of the others, could you?!"

"Y-you're nothing but a merciless maniac that sees everything like its some kind of joke!!"

A kid's delusion, as to avoid losing all hope, to avoid falling into bland paranoia... About to breakdown crying under the crushing weight of reality, this was all he had.

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

As Lana ripped him out of the bed and screamed at him, Benedict simply kept sleeping, “Ah ah ah! Mister candy cane....you are being...way too loud, time to mute you.” Benedict said in his sleep before being thrown back on the floor

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

The verdict has chosen. As it is written, "Bob" the "Pikachu" is our prime ribeye suspect.

Arata and Ami look towards "Bob", their gaze mustered upon her face as Bob gets pelted with accusation after accusation, but did such accusation hold any weight?

Ami walked up to "Bob", stretching her hand towards the back of the "Pikachu" and closing her eyes. Bob would feel strange and tingly for a while...

...before Ami shook her head and shrugged after nothing happened.

"So you're saying she's not the one? Perhaps this wasn't an Eater attack... no wait... maybe we should contact-"

Suedou_akemi.jpg

"I see you haven't found the Eater yet, Arata and friend."

"Suedou, what are you still doing here?"

"Research. I see that you have not succeeded on your part, but fret not, failure is the mother of success, and I am one who aims for the mother of all mothers!

Additionally, I believe something pressing is that way."

Arata shakes his head.

"Well, I shouldn't disrespect your team dynamics, plus we've got something else to tend to. We're not cops, but there's one right outside this labyrinth phenomenom, and if the other end can be found, another there too, so if anything, this is all we can do."

With that, Arata, Ami and the man named Suedou walk away, deeper into the labyrinth.

It was around this time when they left that another figure would pop up, this one with a voice masculine and flamboyant.

Lordknightmon_cs.jpg

"I have found you, travellers from elseworlds... It seems that I have managed to materialise in this digitized space, as some may call it~... however, this digital space will soon return to normal, so I have little time to explain things, let alone politely introduce myself~, so I will tell you what I came to tell you first and foremost, all else comes after... the area deep under Kowloon known as Under Zero contains something that will bring you home."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chungchangching Chungchangching DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Hexxy Hexxy darkred darkred Topless Topless Jeremiah Jeremiah Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake EldridSmith EldridSmith RedLight RedLight Zerulu Zerulu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Users who are viewing this thread

Back