Digital Disaster

1A179082-2B3E-429E-BAB8-B042C9121AF4.jpeg
Lana

Lana was in immense pain from the roll down the stairs and her head was spinning. She didn’t even have time to react as she was forcefully shoved into the portable oven. Once she realized what just happened she immediately began to bang her paws against the glass.

“W-Woah! Let me out of here! Please!”
She watched as the oven began to glow. It already began to get hot in the oven causing Lana to sweat. Normally it would take a lot longer for the oven to get hot enough to hurt a fire type, but sense she couldn’t even use her powers here she was practically just a regular fox. She continued to bang against the glass as the oven got hotter by the second.
“Somebody get me out of here please!”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• Red anticipates a destructive outcome from the Digimons' attacks, so he covers his ears beforehand, bracing himself for something. Suddenly, a huge and powerful explosion happens, after the Digimons' attacks collided. The force of the impact throws him off the ground.
    "F***!" Red screamed in pain, as he makes impact with the solid ground. "My a**!"
    "Red!" Guilmon shouted, seeing his Tamer get thrown off, before getting pushed back.

Okay. I said F***, pause, My a**. Not F*** my a**. And I'm not up for any negotiations whatsoever.

Agumon and Gabumon were pushed back by the powerful explosion as well. Now, in front of them, is a thick layer of smoke from the explosion, covering a large area, including their two enemies.
    "FIIIREBAAAALLLLL"
    Guilmon randomly fires a huge ball of flame towards the smoke.

The two wild Digimons charges towards the smoke head-on.
    "Don't!" Guilmon shouted at Agumon and Gabumon to stop them.
    But suddenly, they all heard a loud thud, then the two wild Digimons get thrown away from the smoke.

A regular Guilmon should not be able to cause a thud like that. And if Black Guilmon is any close to a regular Guilmon, he should not be able to cause such as well. Unless? Haha

Yang Xiao Long
(We Live in a Society)

Yang observed as Hotaru, who didn't take Swan's attempt to reach out to her well, think of what to do. She couldn't blame her at all for the panic attack; when she awoke to the city of Ikebukuro, she too experienced her fair share of shock when she found out she did not have Aura and Semblance, nor did she have a functioning pair of Ember Celica. From the former Pokemon's reactions, it was clear that she had it worse than her, because she was panicking and on the verge of fainting, when the Huntress-in-Training was just furious at her own discoveries before calming down, even if partial. Just then, she was prompted by a question in the form of the Persona user's wor--actually, no, it was two. But you know, she had to come up with answers, somehow.

Anyways, the first question was obvious; Yang couldn't risk letting the Gardevoir experience a rerun of the episode she had to suffer just by having Hotaru stay where she is while holding the "Pokemon". The apartment rooms were something she thought were sure to give more of a familiar feeling to her, as even though Yang herself had gotten accustomed to crowds, she had seen her younger sister Ruby's fear of such before. Maybe that was one of the reasons the girl was experiencing something of a panic attack earlier, but truth to be told, she didn't really know too much about her, at least without the appropriate information to give context. The second question was just as obvious; she was one to go on rather nuts journeys, bonus points if she could save people along the way.

As she started to pace back into the apartment building, Yang told Hotaru,

"Take her back inside, in one of our apartment rooms. I'll report the concert while you care for her."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Jeremiah Jeremiah (Swan)
Mentions:

Fluffington the Mighty is tosses aside like a bag of potato chips, bouncing once before righting herself, and watching the Benedict hurl himself down the stairs with her friend. "Hey, get back here!"
The Eevee follows them by jumping onto the stair rail and riding it down. She looks around to see Lana has vanished!! She runs over while everyone is distracted and climbs up a nearby glowing metal box, with climbing handle for convience! Sadly the handle fails to hold up and the entire side of the box breaks open, pouring heat into the open air. Fluffingon looks at the broken box and presents an elaborate arguement to defend her innocence! "That was broken when I got here!"
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow

It was unknown if that fireball ever hit.

Swiftly emerging from the soon-to-clear smoke, BlackGuilmon would nigh-immediately come face-to-face with Guilmon, its mouth charging its black flames!

RedLight RedLight @KowloonLevel2​

• GreyAngry.png

Grey & Eric

"HEY!"

Grey swiftly pushed himself off the ground and landed on his feet, nimble as an acrobat and not phased at all from his dropkick. Neither was Benedict, it seemed- he was still making his getaway with his penguin and Lana! Grey sighed at his bottomless persistence.

GreyPensive.png

"Does this guy ever give up?" he asked himself in frustration. No, Grey, he never does.

Eric turned to Matayoshi for a moment, clearly apologetic as shown by his timid blush. "S-sorry, mate, we'll answer as many of your questions as we can when we free that girl!" is all he could spare to say before running ahead with Grey and after their targets again.

For the second time, they caught up to the classy lad and his penguin. That was all thanks to the human lady, Sarah, who had distracted them and even robbed them of their escape. But by the time they got there, Benedict was...

...was...

SHOVING LANA INTO AN OVEN ALIVE?!

To say the fox was in disbelief was an understatement. He was perplexed! Confuzzled! Livid! Utterly appalled and discombobulated!

"Eric, get Lana out of there!" he barked at his partner, his combative mind quicker to the draw than most! "I'll stop this nutcase!"

"Got it, Mister Grey!"

Grey once again charged towards Benedict and attempted to throw a punch directly across his smug face! All the while, Eric ran over to the oven door and tried to open it, and if that succeeded, well, he'd pull Lana right out!

Wait, Fluffington already did that. Nevermind. WELL HE'D STILL TRY TO PULL LANA OUT

--

GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #8a2542

Interactions:
    Crow Crow (Matayoshi)
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict)

Mentions:
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Josh)
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Sarah)
    DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington)

"Crossing dimensions tends to do some rather strange things to one's body, not even I know of its full potential," Mirei explains to Zoe, "your case is a lot less drastic than most other cases, that is not to say it is uncommon. Things such as species, age and even abilities can be altered as the realm's way of making you 'fit in' to its laws of reality - turning humans to toys and beasts, and vice versa. I myself am unsure of how a change in age does that, but perhaps it is an error in caculation by higher beings? Considering how a change in age is much less drastic than a change in species or abilities, I would not rule out the possibility of a minor error or glitch in crossed realities. In a way, adults and children are entirely different species. Mhmmhmm...

... as for how you were brought here, I am unsure of the true reason, but something tells me that I am uncovering it bit by bit."

"Well, in this reality, Digimon are beings that defy the more standard laws of physics and what many call 'common sense', and can only manifest in Digital Spaces. I assume the same applies to your various abilities,"
Mirei explains to Duck, "your magic will not work in reality, and neither will the magic of others, unless in a digital space where one is free to defy reality...

... The best way to help me is to help those I am helping. That includes yourselves, and a certain someone you will meet as soon as you leave. She's powerful in her own accord, but most people who wield the power of Digimon find a lot more power in the bonds of friendship... she might need the boost."

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing

Zoe looked at Duck and her friend. Did they really have magical powers? Not that Zoe would be one to talk. The lady mentioned something about helping someone when she left. Who was it?

"Please. Whatever I can do to help, just let me know."

The Digidestined folded her arms and gave Mirei a confident smile.

Crow Crow SheepKing SheepKing

"Take your Human Spirit of Wind and head out into Kowloon, Zoe. Intertwined fates will guide you through the rest," Mirei says, "as will the person I speak of. Though, she is in a bit of a hurry, so talk and walk if need be."

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing @DigiLab​

Zoe took out the D-Tector from her pocket and scanned her old spirit. It felt just like old times.

"Man. I can't believe I'm back here again. All these years I thought it was a dream. But now I know it's real."

The Spirit of Wind looked in the direction she thought this Kowloon was in. "Go to Kowloon. Right. Do you have a map I can borrow, or...."

"Well, I don't go out that often, so no. I would say that you won't need a map where you're going, but Kowloon is rather dangerous if you don't have any Digimon, so do be on the lookout for Hackers and wild Digimon," Mirei says, then points to the circular pad on the lab.

"Oh, I actually forgot you weren't here for this. Step there and you'll be headed for your destination."

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Zoe steps onto the pad, a confident smirk on her face. "Trust me, I know all about danger."

Butterflies welled up in her stomach. She was a young adult, now back in her 12 year old body and tasked with saving the digital world again no doubt. But she was excited, brimming with energy and ready to show whoever these 'hackers' were a good lesson.

"I'm ready! Let's do this!"

y8hoE11.jpg

Zoe would find a strange access point beside her, before she would find a pair of sizeable-

BAM

Her face (and Duck too, assuming Duck followed) crashed into somethings- or a someone with somethings- as she fell to the ground due to the feedback. Her surroundings were blue with tints of glows and small blue cubes floating across the air and sky.

Right in front of her was another girl, in her late teens, who seemed to fall on her rump after the impact. Her most distinguishing feature was a pair of goggles being used to tie her sidetail. This girl swiftly got up and reached her hand out to Zoe.

Shuujin_kou_girl_cs.jpg

"Hey, are you alright?"

Behind her were three Digimon, all standing there.

Galgomon.jpg
Togemon.jpg
Guardromon.jpg

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing @KowloonLevel1

"Thanks for doing most of the work, kids, but there's one more thing I have to do!"

Jumping onto the golf buggy, Matayoshi takes out some handcuffs.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow

Zoe groggily gets up and shakes the stars from her head. Once she recovers, she looks at the other girl in shock and quickly scrambles to her feet. Who was she? Where were they? Was this that place Mirei was talking about?

"I'm fine.. Who are you? You're not evil, are you? I don't want to have to fight this early."

• Without knowing if the Fireball hit anything inside the smoke...
    "Guilmon, Fireball again!" Red shouted a command.
    "FIIIR--"

Then suddenly, Black Guilmon emerges from the clearing smoke. He faces Guilmon, while preparing a Fire Grenade once again.
    "--BAAAALLLLL!!!" Guilmon continued his attack anyway.
    He fires a huge ball of flame coming from his mouth, hurling it towards Black Guilmon. And knowing that their enemy Digimon's Fire Grenade is more powerful than Guilmon's Fireball...
    "Agumon, Gabumon!" Red called out. "Use Pepper Breath and Blue Blaster now!"
    Knowing that Guilmon will lose in an exchange of attacks against Black Guilmon, Red uses Guilmon's attack as an opportunity to distract their enemy Digimon, then have the two wild Digimons use their attacks to hit him.

"Who ye callin' evil?" the cactus Digimon that Zoe might find similarities to a certain teacher figure raises its fists in a fighting stance.

"As evil as a regular Detective's Assistant can be," the older girl smiles, "you look like it's your first day in Kowloon!"

Crow Crow Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing @KowloonLevel1

"Pepper Breath!"

"Blue Blaster!"

Plotmon and Tokomon, rising up, decided to jump in to help too.

"Puppy Howling!"

"Shining Laser III!"

Once again, another big blast appeared as a result of the colliding attacks. Once the smoke cleared, the BlackGuilmon was barely standing, but...

latest

"Oh, that's quite the cooool display, but I think it's time for the superstar to take centre staaaage!"

"Please, boss!" Dark Red says to the new figure in the fray. "I almost have them! The perfect present for you!"

"Are you interrupting my Dark Prominence!? You call yourself one of my faaaans?"

"No, I-"

It seems that Jin's investigations would lead to this area, giving him access to Kowloon Level 2 without needing to unlock any walls!

"So," the man looks towards Red, as well as the Agumon and Gabumon by his side, "you ready to join my baaand!?"

"No!"

"Never!"

"Your wings of rebellion fire me up! Now you've gotta be part of my collection!"

RedLight RedLight Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @KowloonLevel2​

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>Connection Established to MetsubouJinrai.Net
--Jin & Torii--
Crow Crow RedLight RedLight
latest
latest

Jin was about to step into the pod whe. all of a sudden, he was approached by a masked man, which prompted him to panic and carelessly hid his gun behind him. The masked man handed him a similar looking masked after being scolded about having no pride over the DEMONS. Afterwards, he left.

"That...That's a close one." Jin sighs as he put the mask on his face. "Let's go!" He said, stepping into the pod at last.

The pod teleported him in what seems like another part of Kowloon, right near a bunch of Digimons and a familiar face. This Jimmy fellow appears to be confronting them. In other words, distracted. It was his chance. Jin quickly amd calmly walked behind Jimmy, and with no hesitation, pressed the muzzle of his gun against the back of Jimmy KEN's head.

"Found you~!" Jin said playfully, chuckling. "I can see why Horobi wanted you dead..." He said grimly, ready to pull the trigger. "You're much worse than the other humans, huh?"

Last edited:

• Agumon uses Pepper Breath!

Gabumon uses Blue Blaster!

Red notices Tokomon and Plotmon getting up on their feet to help the three Digimons fight off Black Guilmon.
    "Uhh... You two don't have t--"
    He gets cut off by Mirei's Digimons, as they throw in their attacks.

Shining Laser III!

Puppy Howling!

Red smiles from the sight of the Digimons helping each other beat the enemy Digimon. The outcome of this battle will soon be revealed, and it is leaning towards Red and the Digimons fighting with him.
    "Alright! That'll be enough." Red said. "We don't need a massacre here, everyone."

Tokomon, Plotmon, Agumon, and Gabumon's collective attacks strike Black Guilmon, causing another powerful blast. There is smoke once again, however, it clears itself much faster this time around.
    "We did it!" Guilmon suddenly cheered. "Everyone, we did it!"
    Red remained speechless. In front of everyone, is their enemy Digimon. Barely standing...
    "Victory!!!"

Suddenly, another person shows up.

A g** a**, K-Pop lookin' a**, Red's hairstyle rip-off havin' a** mo***rfu***r.

The newcomer spoke: Oh, that's quite the cooool display, but I think it's time for the superstar to take centre staaaage!
    "Well that was f***en cringe." Red said, as he physically cringed.
    "Red, who is this homeless person?"

Then they all had heard Dark Red calling the newcomer boss.
    "Hol up... So this n**** tried so hard to be a doppelganger of me, and then called this b**** boy boss??" Red thought to himself.

"Yo! Dark Red, or whatever the f***..." Red called out. "Why gotta call this WH:Sans: boss? I don't call nobody boss, the f***?? Don't tarnish my name like this."
    Dark Red also seemingly called the Digimons as presents for the newcomer.
    "They are Demon Hackers..." Guilmon muttered. "Again with the kidnapping..."
    Slowly starting to get irritated, an ember grows in his mouth, escaping through the gaps in-between his teeth.
    "FIIIRE--"
    "Stop." Red suddenly cut off Guilmon from making an attack. "Let's... Observe them for a bit."
    "Eeeh..." Guilmon sighed in response to Red's interference. "There's nothing to observe for, they're--"
    He stopped as he looks at Red watching Dark Red and the newcomer. Guilmon did not continue, and just decided to follow his Tamer.

They heard the newcomer say something weird again. Are you interrupting my Dark Prominence!? You call yourself one of my faaaans? Red looks at his wristwatch, while wondering when these two lovebirds are going to stop.
    "Y'all good there?" Red interrupted Dark Red and his, possibly, companion. "Someone here doesn't have all day. I gotta hustle."
    "Yeah, we're doing something for the Purple Lady." Guilmon joined in. "Ehh... Hustle."
    Guilmon does not even know what hustle means.

Finally, the deranged newcomer notices them. He asked: you ready to join my baaand!?
    "No." Red answered with a monotonous voice. "You weird m*****f*****."
    "You seem crazier than Red." Guilmon added. "So no."
    Red looks at Guilmon after the latter stated his answer, like, the f*** do you mean? Both Agumon and Gabumon answered no as well.

Unfortunately, the newcomer continued his ramblings. Your wings of rebellion fire me up! Now you've gotta be part of my collection!
    "Pal... You see, I don't fight back against people with, uhmm... 20 IQ, if I may." Red explained.

"I prefer - the baaaaaddest of the bad!"

With those words, by both sides of Jin were a pair of fire-men, both pointing their palms by his ears.

Meramon.jpg

"Ooooh, what's this?"

Devimon2.jpg

A lanky, devil-like Digimon would rise from the ground and cackle as it faces Red and Guilmon, ready to smack its longer arm down upon them.

"So you say you've got the better braaain huh? Let's see who has the baaaadder heart!"

RedLight RedLight Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @KowloonLevel2​

"Who ye callin' evil?" the cactus Digimon that Zoe might find similarities to a certain teacher figure raises its fists in a fighting stance.

"As evil as a regular Detective's Assistant can be," the older girl smiles, "you look like it's your first day in Kowloon!"

Crow Crow Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SheepKing SheepKing @KowloonLevel1

"Well, it kind of is but then not really. I was here before, a couple of years ago. It looked different then."

Zoe gave the girl a small smile. She had some Digimon with her. Were they her partners? Zoe guessed her version of bonding with Beast Spirits was the same way. What kinds of threats lurked here?

"So what kind of bad guys lurk around here?"

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #ffffff; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 12px; color: #776BB5; font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 33.33%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Info") (show tabs2) if (eq ${currentTab} "Digimon") (show tabs3) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=cardShadow] margin: auto; width: 200px; height: 290px; box-shadow: 5px 5px 20px #ffa500; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Candidate AJ-6387-1724
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Jack Atlas[/div][div class=Image]
latest
[/div]
LIFE POINTS: 4000
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Fired Up
COLOR: #776BB5
SPEECH FONT: Rock Salt

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Info[/div][div class=tab]Digimon[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Crow Crow (GM)
MENTIONS:
GROUP: Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless

The King of Turbo Duels was getting annoyed at all the people ignoring him. Didn’t they know who he was??? He was Jack Atlas, the best Duelist in the world! These people couldn’t recognize brilliance even if it was standing right in front of them. Jack crossed his arms and grunted, waiting for the girl to pay attention so he could ask the question again, only for her to answer the Jack’s exact question for some random bum Have these people no respect?

Jack stood behind the others as it was clear that no one would acknowledge him. He picked up bits and pieces about these people going around attacking random people. They were out to steal EDEN accounts that basically held a person’s identity...like a driver’s license except so much more. Money was the obvious motive, but Jack failed to understand what was so appealing about that. Whatever personal reason these Hackers had for assaulting other people, they were little more than thugs that needed someone to show them who’s boss.

But that wasn’t Jack’s job. He didn’t know nearly enough about this world to go around beating people up. Especially with those gears flying around, Jack was pretty sure that it would only be a matter of time before he got caught by the security system and had his account deleted or something. Shaking his head, clung onto the idea that there was a way out of this crazy place. It took him a while, but Jack eventually figured out the log out feature.

The moment Jack logged out, his vision went black, but he could still feel his body perfectly fine. Patting himself down, it appeared that he was in one piece, but it took him a little bit to realise that there was a headset on him. He was so used to wearing a helmet, the headset was almost felt natural. Taking off the device, the lights in the room suddenly assaulted his eyes, blinding the Duelist for a moment before his vision readjusted.

There Jack was, sitting on a chair in an apartment with a computer in front of him and a phone to his side.Where was he and what was he doing in this apartment? Looking around the room a bit further, he found his Duel Disk lying on top of a desk with his deck spread out beside it, showing every card off in its brilliant glory.

Jack stood up and began picking up his cards, looking at his prized Red Dragon Archfiend (Red Dragon Archfiend). That card was his companion; it pulled him through thick and thin, winning him Duel after Duel with its absolute power. It was the card that brought him out of the Satellite and to the top of the New Domino City. There was no way he was going to go anywhere without it. Jack slid his Deck and prized card into the deck holster on his belt before inspecting his Duel Disk. The moment he picked it up, he knew there was something wrong about it. It felt far to light and flimsy to be of any use. A quick press of the on-button only confirmed his suspicions. It was just a kid’s toy, not even able to project a Solid Vision hologram for a Duel.

Tossing the worthless toy into the trash bin, Jack turned his attention to the phone next to the computer he was sitting at. Booting the device up, Jack was surprised to find Chick leaping around on the screen in joy, as if it was anticipating Jack’s arrival. To add to his surprise a message popped up on the screen, asking, --hi jak, im chik!!!!!!--

[div class=Dialogue]"Wot the-?"[/div] Sure, the writing was the equivalent of a first grader, if not worse, but this was a pet that was talking to Jack! This was amazing! Well...to be fair, it was a computer program, so it wasn’t exactly 100% like a pet, but that didn’t keep Jack from being amazed. Immediately, Jack typed back, "Chick? You can speak? Why didn’t you say anything earlier?--

--sry...i cant speek gud...or typ gud...but i typ bettr dan i speek!--

That made sense. Jack was basically dealing with child in terms of intelligence and speaking ability...but does that mean he should treat Chick as a pet or a child? --Do you know what’s going on? Why am I here?--

--sry i dun no! but i help u find out! jus ask me if u need help. i try very hard to help!--

Jack thought as much. He wouldn’t get any answers from a child, but at least the enthusiasm and acknowledgement was refreshing. --Okay, I’ll talk to you later than-- Once Jack got a thumbs up from Chick, he switched off the phone and slid it into his pocket. He had to look around this apartment to see what else there was.

His search turned up only a few items of worth: a pair of keys for the apartment and a mailbox, from which he promptly retrieved the next items of importance: several envelopes. Jack flipped through them with little interest. Bills, ads, bills, ads. He threw them all into the rubbish bin; this wasn’t even his house, why would he care about paying the bills? By the time he reached the end of the pile, he was ready to throw the final envelope away when something caught his eye. Crudely written on the envelope was his name, Jack Atlas. Who would know where he was???

Cautiously, Jack tore the white paper envelope open to reveal a sheet of paper folded over a ticket of sorts. The letter was handwritten and barely legible, as if the person writing this had even less writing ability than Chick. It took Jack way too long, but he finally managed to decipher the general meaning of the letter: it was from that little brat Leo, who half wrote a fan letter to Jack, and wrote half a fanboy rant about some "Jimmy Ken". Did the kid find a new hero look up to? Jack was almost hurt, but quickly ignored the feeling. He still had plenty of adoring fans, what one less be?

Still...who was this Jimmy Ken? From the way Leo was describing it, it appeared to be some kind of super famous rock artist...but why hasn’t Jack heard of him until now? He was the King of Turbo Duels, the biggest star New Domino City--no, the world--had ever seen. If Jimmy Ken was as famous as Leo made him out to be, Jack would’ve at least heard of this man’s name before. This day was just getting weirder and weirder, but the King wasn’t about to turn down high profile event. Maybe someone would actually be able to recognize him at this concert.

Examining the ticket for some indicator of an address, he was surprised to find it to be in Kowloon, the VR world he was just in. He was going back in there? Might as well. It would be a good opportunity to figure out just what was happening.

Returning to his computer and desk, Jack plopped down and donned the VR goggles logging in and returning to the seat of his Wheel of Fortune as if he had never got off. Must be a feature of the VR world, Jack thought as he punched in the "URL" of the concert into his Duel Runner and started the Ener-D engine. As he tested the throttle, a familiar face jumped onto Jack’s lap: Chick. A rare smile spread across the King’s face as he patted the little dragon’s head before taking off to the concert venue.

--------------------

By the time Jack arrived, the venue was already packed to the brim with screaming fans of all ages, a sound he was very familiar with...though actually being amidst the crowd was a completely different experience from being on stage. Jack didn’t like it, and what’s more was that he was practically obligated to stay for the whole thing. That brat Leo’s parents may be rich, but ¥150000 was just way too much to waste.

After who knows how long, Jack was glad to be out of the performance, allowing him to get some fresh(?) air on his Wheel of Fortune. However, before he could reach his Duel Runner, he felt his vision going black again, with a pair of strange eyes in front of him. No way this was happening again.

--------------------

Jack opened his eyes a few seconds later on his Wheel of Fortune, with Yusei and Crow riding beside him with their ace monsters flying beside them. Was this a dream? It didn’t matter. He was going to beat those two dream or not. He drew a card and began his combo-everything was lined up perfectly for him to summon Red Nova Dragon!

As Jack performed the final Synchro Summon however, the raw power of the Crimson Dragon’s Mark on his arm didn’t match the power he was feeling from Red Nova Dragon. There was something wrong...it was definitely a dream. Jack felt the dream cracking and eventually collapsing as he woke again to mouse slapping his face.

And there Jack was, back at Kowloon with several Hackers in front of him, Digimon summoned and ready for combat. Among them was a rather ominous looking reaper-Digimon with a scythe, a wasp-mecha-warrior, and a mechanical dragon. The King was expecting a fight, but who was he fighting. Luckily, the mouse that woke him up explained that the reaper was the enemy, as well as a strange woman and the men in business suits behind her. Good, something to actually fight!

[div class=Dialogue]"Oi! If it’s a fight you want, you better be prepared ter lose!"[/div] Bringing up his Duel Disk, Jack drew a card. Vorvomon was already in that Extra Monster Zone, with Chick standing in front of him ready to fight. Not missing a beat, Jack began his turn dramatically slapping a monster onto his Duel Disk, [div class=Dialogue]"I Normal Summon Red Resonator, and when I do, I get to activate its special effect, allowing me to Special Summon one Level 4 or lower monster from my hand. I choose Red Sprinter!"[/div]

A floating demon with a flaming tunic, a tuning fork and a hammer appeared (Red Resonator), followed closely by a red horse with horns on its head and flames engulfing its entire body (Red Sprinter). [div class=Dialogue]"Don’t worry if they seem a little weak right now, because my Level 2 Red Resonator tunes with my Level 4 Red Sprinter! Witness the power of this ultimate pair. Witness the power of my..."[/div] The flaming demon cackled as it struck its tuning fork with its hammer and dissolved into light, transforming into two green rings. The horse leap through the rings, turning into a wire frame that soon dissolved into four orbs of light. A beam of light shot through the rings, engulfing the orbs, [div class=Dialogue]"Synchro Summon! Now rise, RED WYVERN!"[/div]

From the beam of light, a brown and red wyvern with flame-tipped wings and flaming head crest emerged (Red Wyvern), screeching into the air. The dragon that Jack summoned was a fearsome foe, staring down the men with its furious blue eyes. [div class=Dialogue]"Red Wyvern, Vorvomon attack the Digimon! Petit Flame!"[/div] From both of his dragons' mouths, flames shot out. A blazing hot stream of red hot flame from Red Wyvern, and a more measly fire ball from Vorvomon.

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]POWERS:
Blazing Soul: Jack is a Signer that possess the ability Blazing Soul, which allows him to use the power of the Crimson Dragon to "create a miracle".

King's Sense: Sense what an opponent feels when they take damage during a Duel. It is cause by materializing Solid Vision from Duel Runners to cause a physical effect on people and the world. If powerful enough and with the correct conditions, Sense is capable of breaking steel and asphalt. With his own Sense, Jack is able to use the technique "Sense Excluder", which can negate another person's Sense with his own Sense.

SKILLS:
Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Expert Duelist
Expert Motorcyclist
Mildly Competent Mechanic

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
Wheel of Fortune: The Wheel of Fortune is a monowheel Duel Runner with a detachable Duel Disk. It was originally Yusei Fudo's Duel Runner before Jack stole and rebuilt it to be the monowheel. It is one of the fastest Duel Runners and is capable of switching from driving forward to driving in reverse on a dime. It also comes with an Auto-Pilot function for Turbo Duels. (Image)

Jack Atlas's Deck:
Red/Resonator Deck
Jack Atlas is a skilled Duelist that plays a "Red"/"Resonator" deck that aims to summon Red Daemon's Dragon, its variants, and its evolutions to defeat his opponents. He is a master of "Overtuning" or "Double Tuning", the practice of Synchro Summoning using two tuners instead of one tuner.
Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolution
Red Dragon ArchfiendMajestic Red DragonRed Nova Dragon
70902743.jpg
67030233.jpg
97489701.jpg
Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Scarlight Red Dragon ArchfiendTyrant Red Dragon Archfiend
80666118.jpg
16172067.jpg
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss Hot Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Bane Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity
39765958.jpg
9753964.jpg
36857073.jpg
62242678.jpg

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs3" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]NAME: Chick
SPECIES: Vorvomon
STAGE: Rookie
SIGNATURE MOVE: Petit Flame

Evolutions:
Vorvomon (Rookie)
latest
unknown.png
Larvoromon (Champion)
latest
Lavogaritamon (Ultimate)
latest
Volcanicdramon (Mega)
latest

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

"You know, Hackers. They all say there are good Hackers and bad Hackers, it's a hacker-eat-hacker world, ideologies, skill, things to prove, all that stuff," the girl adds, "I'm one by definition, but I prefer to go by the title of uuuhhh... Cyber Sleuth. Hmmm, good ring to it."

"You've been here?" the machinegun-equipped dogbunny asks Zoe. "How exactly could you have been here? Kowloon isn't a place for kids, any younger and you wouldn't be able to walk a step without signs of danger!"

"Galgomon's right. Apparently Kowloon's been just like this for at least four years now..."

The girl recalled something.

"Oh right! I've got a friend to help! Gotta run!"

With that, the girl dashed off to the next area - Galacta Park.

Crow Crow SheepKing SheepKing Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @KowloonLevel1

Tom's assault on the horde of suited men was successful, and as a side effect of his toon force spreading, they would yelp in a strange manner as they would hop away, raising feet so swollen it would break their shoes.

The tadpoles would be beaten by Eroberung alongside its human, Parasoul with her Krieg. Soon, stronger frog-like units would arrive...

Gekomon.jpg

... before a trio of others would dispatch them, melting them back into 1s and 0s as they zapped, crunched and smashed those frogs and a group of other tadpoles into submission.

Kabuterimon.jpg
Seadramon.jpg
Golemon.jpg

Someone familiar seemed to be commanding the trio of titans - a familiar dopey-looking one.

tumblr_p2zlaiOtIo1skdbiao1_250.png

Meanwhile, back to the fight with the reaper. The reaper was weakened and panting while the machine dragon would extend its arm to impale the reaper's partner, dissolving her into data. The dopey-looking one looked in shock.

"Relax. She's not dead. I only destroyed her account. As for Fantomon... I think I have a suitable punishment for what it did..."

The Fantomon was then struck by Vorvomon's petite flame, disintegrating the weakened Fantomon into data.

"... it would've preferred that fate to what I had in mind. That woman and Fantomon were in cahoots with someone - one of us. But he won't be one of us from today on, and I am going to make sure of that. Anyways, now that we settled everything. It's about time we got out of here. Follow us."

With that, the ghostly person - referred to as Yuugo - left via a circular pad. His bun-haired second-in-command left after him.

Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless QizPizza QizPizza

"You know, Hackers. They all say there are good Hackers and bad Hackers, it's a hacker-eat-hacker world, ideologies, skill, things to prove, all that stuff," the girl adds, "I'm one by definition, but I prefer to go by the title of uuuhhh... Cyber Sleuth. Hmmm, good ring to it."

"You've been here?" the machinegun-equipped dogbunny asks Zoe. "How exactly could you have been here? Kowloon isn't a place for kids, any younger and you wouldn't be able to walk a step without signs of danger!"

"Galgomon's right. Apparently Kowloon's been just like this for at least four years now..."

The girl recalled something.

"Oh right! I've got a friend to help! Gotta run!"

With that, the girl dashed off to the next area - Galacta Park.

"Hey! Wait up!" Zoe said as she ran after the girl. Where were they going now? Some sort of playground?

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>Connection Established to MetsubouJinrai.Net
--Jin & Torii--
Crow Crow RedLight RedLight
@KowloonAct2​
latest
latest

Instead of feeling threatened by the two LITERALLY flaming men on both his sides, Jin felt amused--the stakes are as high as they can get! Well, if they're in the real world that he knows, that is.

"Sir Jin!" Torii warned, knowing how dangerous the flaming Digimon would be to a human.

"Hahaha! This is gonna be much more fun than I first thought!" Jin smiled, gun still pressed onto KEN's head as he used his other hand to equip a peculiar buckle, conjuring a belt that wrapped around his waist.

Force...Riser!

By the time the Fire-Men would've noticed, Torii would've made an attack.

"「Sonic Void!」" Torii called out her attack, conjuring a mass of wind condensed into two balls, shooting it at the the two Fire Digimon, hopefully gaining their attention. It was then that Jin took out a pink keycard and tossed it, catching it soon after. Oh yeah, you know where this is going!

Wing!

"Henshin!" Jin shoved the Progrise Key onto the Forceriser, sirens blared. A giant metal bird emerging from the buckle itself, ramming itself at Jimmy KEN's back!

"OOOUUUGHHHHH!!!!"

Jimmy KEN was pushed forward as he ducked further hits.

"That was so UNCOOL! COMPLETELY UNCOOL! I'm the maaaad one and I don't attack other hackers! I haaaaate the rules, but even I got standards, man! What's the deeeaaal bro?"

His fire-men would tank the hits, but be disoriented for a period, before charging towards Torii, blasting their blazes at her!

"Wha- wha- wha- what's going on here, maaaan? Are you-"

Jimmy KEN looks towards Jin starting to transform.

RedLight RedLight Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow @KowloonLevel2​

Annotation 2019-10-19 083836.png
glva4rfiozgoxjoq6vpufc356ueblffz_hq.jpg

q8x5d5R.jpg

Revy decided to draw her gun on the robot. She had no idea what it was or what it's purpose was. Revy was pretty confused. It gave off the same aura as that Glasses Bitch. The aura of mystery or danger. Either way it can't be good.

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back