Digital Disaster

Bob the Pikachu
Image result for kathryn newton

It turned out that their combined efforts did exactly what they sought to do, the Eaters were utterly destroyed. Bob stopped racing around the Eaters the moment it was evident that they had won! She felt the energy die and she collasped onto their knees. They had.... won!

"..... that will teach them! To perform a masscare!"

Blackon smiled at Bob, who smiled back, but the smile vanished when it was discovered that the two people who started this mess were in fact not dead but in a coma. Why them!? Why were they sparred!?

Crow Crow

Fluffington the Mighty Preened in pride as the enemy Digimon faded away, believing her attack having done the deed. After everyone begins to spread out and seperate, Fluffington the Mighty decides to visit the Purple haired lady in the Digilab. Her Digimon following dutifully.
Crow Crow

Tao
(Half Life 3 Confirmed)

The Eater Agents were taken care of and now have most likely been eliminated for good. The group could now rest easy, knowing full well that whatever was left of the traitors were eliminated, thus they could no longer pick off each and every one of the gang's kind, and those who have been "killed" have come back to life. Jack Atlas, Ms. Wickerbottom, Wilson, all of them were eliminated just when hope was starting to be lost, right in the nick of time. The only question now would be if there were anymore Eater Agents to go after, and perhaps fail to catch on time. Regardless, something seemed to send the Digimon a rather important message:

The hunt was finally over.

But at what cost?

For starters, his Tamer, Yang, was still knocked out cold from Tao's confrontation with the furious Huntress-in-Training gone wrong. Sure, she had her Aura to protect her, but even when Tao tried to reduce his own move's stopping power, it still took her flying into the wall with weaker capabilities than in her home world. The only hope would be that Yang was still alive and he hadn't killed her in the process; the fact that he was still standing now certainly helped, at least from what Tao had gathered of Digimon and their dead Tamers. Hotaru and Shouko had tended to the blond's wounds, but the fact that there was no sign of breathing worried him; if she was really dead after all, that'd be it for the Mega-form ShineGreymon. But he didn't want to believe it.

He thought she was still here.

Heavily breathing, Tao looked around, then started walking towards Yang's body, who were still in the hands of Hotaru and Shouko. He kneeled down towards her, and laid his hand, giving her a light shake.

"Hey. Hey, Yang, we did it."

Nothing. He shook again.

"We won! Can you hear me? We won, Yang!"

Tao held his hand out towards those who had stayed behind, stayed to fight the remaining Eater Agents while the Champion-level Digimon Tamers retreated where the Eaters couldn't reach them without a fight.

"And it's not just you and me; every one of us did it!"

Nothing.

Now, dread was starting to crawl upon Tao's nerves. He had never anticipated that all the healing was for naught, and that Yang would actually be gone after all. He stepped away, letting go of her, and said,

"Yang..? Yang, you okay?"

Tao waited. And waited. Then, he turned away, crying once again as he stepped away from the trainer he had known for over a month, whom he had just killed, even unintentionally. He couldn't bear to see anymore dead people, especially her, and that was all thanks to the premonition that she, too, could've turned out like Red. To be frank, yes, she could have spiraled out of control and become another Red for people within this area to deal with, but it didn't even matter if Yang did turn out like him or not; it was how he went about it that had actually got to him. And worse yet, she would be left unforgiven by not just Umbrella, but also Jesse, Parasoul, Nik, and Red. So, all he did was to keep crying.

Then, Yang's eyelids twitched.

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: RedLight RedLight (Red), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom & Jerry), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), darkred darkred (Jak, Daxter), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington), ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Crypt), FoolsErin FoolsErin (Wigfrid), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Darild), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Emily, Woodie), Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik)
Mentions:

tumblr_merxi0OQVI1rj68a6o1_500.gif
latest

Jak//LadyDevimon (Eco)

Not only did Jak's actions cost the group and almost more, Red stepped in and literally slapped him hard making him fall out of his dark form.

A red mark appeared on the eco warriors face as he felt it and growled lightly as he turned to the person who slapped him "Your friend must of been as important to you as much as Daxter is to me."

"I put the group in danger with my dark form and I... apologize." Jak turned to Red as he might of been annoyed at the man right now, but he was right. At least someone had the guts to stop him before he put the group in even more danger.

Jak had said his part and now Eco was no longer feeling his anger. The giant fallen angel had calmed down.

Eco swarmed his tamer "Your anger causes us to feel everything you do, next time calm down your anger."

Jak turned to Eco who seemed to be lecturing him on his anger issues.

"I almost lost Dax.. Don't you understand, Eco?"

It's then the eco warrior bent down and sighed, he suddenly felt breathing in Daxter's body..

"Shit... Dax.. Y.. You're ALIVE?!"

Eco sighed "He wasn't dead, you should of understood that.. It's called Eden Symptom"

Jak closed his eyes for a second and then looked up "I shouldn't of doubted you, Eco. I'm .. sorry."

Jak lifted Daxter up in his arms and turned to the others "Let and Eco make things up to you guys."

"I can fly, let me take a few others to the local hospital as well. Eco, you up to taking some others and their digimon?"

Eco was quiet "Perhaps, but how can you fly?"

Jak turned, hiding that he was worried now about Daxter's safety.

"Let me show you."

Light Jak stood in front of Eco as he nodded "Come on, we got others to help."

1574877929006.png

Light Jak lifted Daxter in his arms and nodded to the others. "Eco, I think you know what to do."

Crow Crow
RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Veradana Veradana Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daxter looked up "Oh yeah, me and Jak fought those eaters earlier back .. down there.

"Hey Orange, you ok?"

Crow Crow

Darild Linken
Condition: guilty and calming down.
What was he even doing at this point? what even?! Once again he gets taken against his will by force, Once again forced to deal with tragedy after tragedy, and once more he finds himself shooting at people. The only difference is that he didn't go into a blind ire filled rampage, and nearly got that drug dealer killed in the process as he was yelling about some guy called Mr.white. There was only one thing that regained his attention from Darild's case of tunnel vision...
It was also during this time when an unsuspecting Wickerbottom would be struck by Wigfrid, at the same time that Bob and Blackon would launch their assault, and when Darild's & Jesse's bullets would repeatedly cheese their regenerating targets. In retaliation, however, Wickerbottom would reach a stabbing tentacle towards Darild, and Wilson one towards Jesse. If they didn't jump out on time...
Another frontal assault by the eater.Darild stopped firing as he takes note of the stabbing tentacle coming toward them. He proceeded to push Jessie out of the way in a desperate attempt to keep him from getting skewed, but as tentacle processes, he knew he was a bit too late to the punch. Until A familiar-looking andromon jumped over to the aid of his tamer, countering the eaters attack with a Lightning Blade. But before Darild can even thank his Digimon, the eater was defeated, and the digitized space disappeared one more. All that was left where the comatose bodies of those who were attacked and those who remain standing.

"..... that will teach them! To perform a masscare!"

Blackon smiled at Bob, who smiled back, but the smile vanished when it was discovered that the two people who started this mess were in fact not dead but in a coma. Why them!? Why were they sparred!?

Darild disregards the now plastic MP5 SMG as he walks up to the Pikachu turned human before putting a hand on his? solder. Bob would only see his face as he shakes his head in disapproval
" ...help out with the others first, please..."
His tone was that of exhaustion and guilt. He had pretty much "lost it" during those brief moments with the eaters, to the point where his Digimon was forced to contradict his former order just because of that unnatural emotional connection. If it wasn't for that, he might have shared the fate of the others, Living or not. He would have been taken due to the nature of the digital world.
He makes his way towards the comatose body of Revy before attempting to pick her up.
"We may as well call in the authorities to help out with the others, we are not going to be able to carry them all at once."
It would have been apparent to anyone that Darild was lacking a bit in the sleep department.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Veradana Veradana Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

They’d done it. Somehow, they’d managed to etch out their victory. However, looking around at the battlefield, at the mountain of corpses left in the Eaters’ wake, whatever nerve Hotaru had left drained from her body, and all that was there to replace it was hollow, bitter emptiness. All they had to cling to was the frail hope that this was truly the last they’d have to deal with the Eater Agents. If anything could be called a pyrrhic victory, this was it.

They’d done all they could for Yang, with no way to tell if they’d had any effect. As Tao’s panic rose, he desperately tried to rouse Yang to consciousness. Hotaru stumbled over her own voice trying to give the same explanation that Shouko had given her, but she was already failing to blink back her own tears when Tao turned away sobbing. She looked away from him, for both their sakes. As the rest of the group moved around, trying to figure out where they could go from here, not one of them noticed the slightest twitch that sprung from Yang’s limp body.

Yang clung to life.

marc122 marc122
Crow Crow
@Do_I_Need_To_Tag_Everyone_Here?

Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Mysterious Digital Area)

Tao was ready to give up. The person who had raised him to the state he was happy with, whom he just pummeled the consciousness out of, was still not responding, and he didn't want to believe otherwise.

But Yang herself wasn't done.

Finally, her eyes opened to a tilted view of a remorseful Tao, still in his Ruin Mode. She could barely feel herself mentally, as she had been replenished fully just now, and even with a healed brain, she was still slightly dizzied from the prior impacts. Still on the ground, the Huntress-in-Training turned her head towards Hotaru and Shouko, who were both turned away and were probably on the verge of tears as well. But she was certainly done letting her emotions driving her any further; the anger she had only made her look like a demon no better than Ms. Wickerbottom when she defended herself and the accusation of Umbrella. There was little doubt it almost got her killed today.

But just seeing Tao sent her into a mix. Instantly, she was reminded of the time when Tao, who was stilled called Yangalang back then, shouted her down when it was revealed that the child was innocent, the times he refused to treat her decently, the time he almost killed her. It needed not to be like this; she wanted to believe so bad that after all this, Tao was still a friend to her. Yet, the fact that she was already starting to think of all the terrible things he has done to her from the broken Huntress's view was starting to wear down on her perceptions of her own Digimon. Nonetheless, she wanted to at least share one more happy moment with Tao before things get too distressing.

She got up, still clouded by the flood of emotions, and walked a little closer towards him.

- - - - -

H—He's going to try and kill me again. No! The only reason why he had to intervene was because I was getting consumed by my own anger! I could not be stopped, nobody could actually stop me, and just new, Tao was the only one who could stop me! But what if he—To hell with that...NO! He's going to tell on me and say I was about to murder again, like he told on me for blindly following Ms. Wickerbottom — that wretch's accusation! And the worst part was, he was right! I can barely trust my own Digimon, no matter how much of a friend he really was to me, all because ...But what if he was trying to care for me, despite all that's happened between us, and despite his own hardships?

Yeah, maybe he was, and maybe he really was the helper he had evolved to become, that...but then again, I don't know! Whatever he's done to turn me away from him might be enough to do our relations for each other in and leave us bitter and each other — But I don't know! I want to care for him, love him, whatever, maybe even support him unconditionally no matter what happens between the two of us — yet I don't know! Just...just I don't know. I'm not even myself anymore, and if I try to play it off like nothing's happened, we'll all fall down before we can even realize what's happening!

I can't even enjoy being myself at this point... I mean, between the murders, the fact that I hurt my partner, the investigations going wrong, I can't even go more than a few weeks without something bad happening! I just get suffocated whenever I even try to have some fun once in a while, and because of the sad state I am in now, I don't know if Ruby's even ready to see whom I have become! She's not going to be happy that I'm back, she's going to be sad that she had lost someone again, this time being me because I'm no longer the fun-lovin', crazily adventuring bod! I'd be nothing but an emotional load who will drag not just her, but also my teammates and friends down with me! I just want to cut my fucking losses and get out already!

Just get me out already, please, no more of this hell!

- - - - -

Suddenly, Tao hugged Yang.

Gasping in shock at first, Yang had already teared up, her crying rolling down her cheeks and onto the ShineGreymon Ruin Mode's armor. She had finally started breathing, yet those first breaths in a while were bittersweet at best; she was rapidly breathing by the time she was hugged by her own Digimon, despite his size. She did not hug him back, as she was still in the process of going through the rapid influx of mixed thoughts, bright and dark alike, not to mention she was still confused as to what the Digimon formerly known as Yangalang as up to. But, something within her was starting to change as the Digimon continued to hug her. It changed, as if something within her caused her to reaffirm certain thoughts in her mind as the hug went on.

Then, she finally hugged him back, sobbing. Miraculously, the sobbing was not of sadness, of despair, of anger; it was of joy. She had finally realized the Digimon knew what it takes to truly protect Yang in the darkest of times, no matter what he would have to do as a way of rescue. She had finally reaffirmed that he would be there to help her whenever she's in need, and that she would be there to help him whenever he's in need. It did not erase every past trauma the two of them experienced, though; the injuries both of them had inflicted upon their fellow allies, the unruly sights of dead bodies, especially the third line of dead people, those were still relatively fresh in their mind. They would never come back without the horrors of what they had experienced, again.

But the most important thing was, they would support each other, no matter what.

Before she knew it, the hug was over; Tao had released her and was wiping the tears off. She looked down towards the blonde, who was likewise wiping her face.

"So...what now?"

"Now?"

Yang looked towards Hotaru and Shouko, then turned towards Parasoul and Nik, who had come back to life and reunited with Umbrella after they had been struck down by Ms. Wickerbottom and Wilson, the two Eater Agents. Previously, when the two were still "dead", there was this realization that she would never truly be able to apologize properly to those whom she had wronged. But now that they were back together, now was a good time for her to apologize. Before Tao could say anything to that matter, Yang stepped towards the three, taking a few deep breaths, as she prepared to apologize. She had to right wrongs, after all.

"Hey."

Yang stopped, taking one more deep breath. Then, she spoke out her apology.

"I don't know if I had apologized already or now, but...I'm going to say it, no matter what. I'm sorry. I thought whatever I was doing was right, jumping to conclusions when we're supposed to make our own findings. But I have seen the truth now; Ms. Wickerbottom really was a heartless being. I really should've listened to you, I just...I don't know what else to say. I want to right the wrongs I had once made, but now might be too late. I just...hope we can move on."

And then, she waited, anticipating an unwelcoming response.

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik)
Mentions:

Umbrella

Umbrella takes good look at Yang, one of the few people who had accused her for a murder she did not commit. Was she bitter? Yes, but right now?

latest

"Move on? MOVE ON?! Hey, have you forgotten what happened?! Have you forgotten what you have done?! You've pointed a finger at me for something that I did not do! And then all of that escalates to what happened to Nik and Parasoul! I'm just glad that they're alive now, but I'll never forgive you, or anyone, at this point. You know? It could have been someone else. It could have been someone's close companion who got killed instead of mine! I swear by the Trinity that I hope that someone you loved, be it a friend or family, will leave you in the dust! I swear that very bad day will fall upon you! I swear that the people around you will look at you as a bad guy! And I swear...um...I swear...I SWEAR YOU WILL LOSE AN ARM! I hope you will feel the same way as I am. I hope that your life after this will be a living Hell!"

Now does that sound welcoming?

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Just as Umbrella started yelling at Yang over a past event, Yang's fists shook in stress, all the emotional healing Tao had done, undone. She was ready to take an unapologetic message, but not this kind of response that was even worse than some, if not most of what her Digimon had said to her. Umbrella straight-up told her she hoped someone she ever loved would leave her. That alone brought back bad memories from the past, back when Yang was still small, and back when neither she, nor Ruby, were in Signal Academy. And just when she was starting to wish further ill upon her, she interrupted her by simply saying,

"Just...s—stop."

Her head bowed, Yang stepped forward a bit, her hands raised to the sides of her head. Umbrella's hope she would lose someone she ever loved already came true, rubbing salt into her wounds, and as a result, she was feeling even worse than when Umbrella started shouting at her.

"Do you realize how much this kind of words got to me, and I lost bits of myself as they were repeated by my own Digimon? And do you realize what happened when my mom disappeared right when I was born, and my stepmom disappeared when my sister couldn't even talk yet? I was left with a shattered 'family' where my father couldn't even properly support the both of us, and my sister was in danger of becoming a nervous wreck, so I had to pick up the pieces and raise my little sis on my own. One time, I tried looking for my mother with Ruby, and then, the both of us were almost killed by a pack of monsters."

Already was Yang fighting tooth and nail to stop herself from crying. Already did she not want to cry anymore, because of how draining it must be for the Huntress-in-Training to repeatedly cry, week-by-week. It was clear Umbrella did not care about her own wellbeing, so she had to make it apparent how much those past events had ruined her. Then, she continued.

"And I just wanted to move on, but you guys, you just...keep not just me, but yourselves and the others dwelling in the past. I can't even enjoy simply being myself anymore without being constantly told over and over that I'd done something really bad over wanting to have adventures with my sister and friends that we can love! I already heard those words, why must I hear them again?! I wanted to learn from my mistakes and move on, but why bother listening to lessons I've already learned? It's almost as if you don't want me to live no more..."

One of Yang's gauntlets activated...but she aimed it towards the side of her own head at point-blank.

"So if you really want me gone so bad, now's a good time."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik)
Mentions:

Last edited:

Umbrella

Umbrella's anger turns into realization when Yang aims her shotgun gauntlet on her head, ready to blow her brains out of sadness. The young Renoir realized that she had let go of her anger far too much that she did not realized that Yang had also been through a lot. Both of them have broken families and her taking care of Rubu mirrors how Parasoul takes care of her. Umbrella bows her head and tears begin to drop.

latest

"I...I'm sorry..." Umbrella hugs Yang, it is warm and comforting. "P-Please...I don't want any more people dying..." She begged.

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 EldridSmith EldridSmith

The moment had finally come; Umbrella was starting to forgive Yang after all that had happened between her, the Renoir and her caretakers, Tao, Hotaru, and Lady. It was another part of all she wanted in the Digimon world that was being fulfilled; forgiveness. The final part was getting out of here; not once did she feel safe for more than a few weeks, all thanks to the Eater Agents and how her emotional situation was handled. The homesickness was either dangerously close to materializing, or had already struck her, considering the uncertainty of her long-term wellbeing here. But even if all the Eater Agents were all gone, and Yang could finally focus on emotional healing, one wrong step, and it's back to ground zero for the Huntress.

So Yang hugged her back, eyes closed and tearful. As she hugged, she briefly opened them just to turn her dead, lifeless eyes towards Parasoul and Nik, before closing them.

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik), Veradana Veradana (Howard), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan)
Mentions:

Yang and Tao had their tearful reunion. Hotaru tried to wipe away her tears, but they just kept falling. At Yang’s apology, Hotaru took her own turn in hugging Yang, petting her head. It wasn’t as if Hotaru had done much better in investigating things. She was supposed to be the one gathering information on everybody, but she’d been tricked by Wickerbottom too.

“You shouldn’t blame yourself for all this,” she said, stepping back from Yang, “Wickerbottom tricked us both, and we weren’t the only ones.” Throwing around blame would only make things worse again, but so would holding it all on your own heart.

Not surprisingly, the victim of their accusations didn’t take Yang’s words very well. No matter how heartfelt, moving past someone accusing you of murder wasn’t something easily done.

“That’s a horrible thing to say to someone!” Hotaru snapped at Umbrella. She was going to go further, but Yang broke in with her own lecture. Yang said all and more of what Hotaru would have, but Hotaru still bristled at Umbrella’s curses, and she ended up just nodding along with what Yang said, trying not to glare too sharply at the grieving child. Umbrella really picked the one thing that dug deepest into them, considering everything Yang had been through trying to pick up the slack her mothers dropped.

“No one should have to go through stuff like that,” she growled.

At the sound of Yang’s gauntlets activating, Hotaru instantly moved to block the shots from hitting Umbrella. She shivered at the memory the flares, of burnt and bleeding skin. Were they really going to fight? Now? After all that had just been said? However, Yang wasn’t pointing the gun at them. Umbrella moved first, as Hotaru froze.

“Y-Yang-san don’t!” She managed to take a step towards them, but stopped as Yang brought down her arm. Hotaru followed Yang’s eyes, but she looked away before Yang did.

They were all at their limits. The hope that the Eater Agents were truly all gone was all they had to cling to other than each other, but the Agents had made sure that even that hadn’t been possible. Well, now they’d hopefully be able to. Yang was already her team-mate of sorts, but Hotaru had just abandoned her this whole time. When they most needed each other, Hotaru had held everyone away from herself. Hotaru stepped up next to Yang and hugged her as well.

“Yang-san,” she said, “I’m sorry too. For not seeing what you were going through, and um, blanking on you before while you must have been so stressed.”

marc122 marc122 Topless Topless
Crow Crow

Wigfridheader.png

Wigfrid.png

-Status-

latest

Health: 137/200
latest

Hunger: 86/120
latest

Sanity: 109/120

-Inventory-

-Spear
-Helmet
-4 Pieces of Raw Meat

-Music-

None, currently.

"HAHA! THY THÖUGHT THAT-" Wigfrid started as she witnessed the death of the eaters, her rage giving way to a feeling of victory. "THÖU FÖUL CREATURES-" She tried again, before falling to her knees with a shaky breath and letting her gaze rise to the ceiling before squeezing her eyes shut. Sure, it was victory, and it felt as such. But the circumstances that led up to it were less than desirable. People she'd considered allies, friends, perhaps even surrogate family had killed and slaughtered without care and all the sadness and heartbreak that came with it were settling in like an iron ax to the bottom of a lake. The valkyrie sat there for a moment on her knees before quickly collecting herself and coming to her feet, grabbing her spear and turning to the array of bodies that slowly shifted from corpses to unconscious people. More of that EDEN syndrome nonsense, she assumed. Would they ever wake up? Was it death on a level of the mind but not the body? Wigfrid sighed and started to turn back in the direction of Luka's body. They probably couldn't move everyone out with assistance, after all.

Then she saw Wickerbottom and Wilson's unconscious bodies. Her valkyrie toughness was shattered once again as emotions flooded her. Anger from the traitors being alive hope that the evil that'd invaded them was gone, confusion as to how they were still alive, and all the sadness and heartbreak produced from the memory of their laughing faces from moments before that she had so carefully concealed messily scattered everywhere within. Stumbling backward and half-covering her face, she collapsed once again into a vulnerable position, stabbing her spear into the ground and leaning her face towards the floor as she slowly pulled herself up. She stood there for much longer than before, gripping her spear strongly as she stood there.

The MagnaAngemon that'd formerly been Club slowly walked towards her tamer, nervously glancing at Wickerbottom and Wilson as she approached Wigrid. Unlike Tao, her previous form's personality wasn't entirely lost. "Miss Wigfrid?" She quietly asked, tilting her head and trying to get a better look at Wigfrid's face. "Miss Wigfrid, the digitization is fading. I will be restrained to your Digivice in a couple of minutes. Before that happens, I will ask, are you alrigh-" The Digimon was cut up by Wigfird slowly raising her face, revealing the teary-eyed warrior with droplets trailing down her face. The worried expression on what was visible of the MagnaAngemon's face melted into one of pity. "Oh.." She slowly said, Wigfrid turning her face back towards the floor. Nervously looking around for some idea as to how to comfort someone who most likely wouldn't take it well, the Digimon eventually settled for a hand on the valkyrie's shoulder. Anything more might've caused Wigfrid to reject sympathy out of upkeeping her appearance of strength. MagnaAngemon--who thought perhaps Helm was a better name, now that she no longer had a club-like tail and her species name is quite a mouthful--almost flinched when Wigfrid reached up with the hand not clutching her spear to rest it on her Digimon's. Sighing in relief, MagnaAngemon and Wigfrid stood there for a minute, the pair comforting one another after such a rough battle of both heart and body. Eventually, Wigfird stood up in full, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand and removing her spear from the ground. She looked over at Wickerbottom and Wilson, and spat in their direction, most likely hitting anyone near them. Maybe eventually after they woke up, they'd be close allies once again, but for now, she was still angry and held many more complicated emotions towards them. Deep down, she wished they really had truly died. Maybe that would've resulted in much less complicated emotions then....this. But what had happened had happened, and there was little she could do now without painting herself with blood. Giving her nose one last sniffle, she walked towards Luka's asleep self, trying with all her might to carry him to the exit of this now awful-memory stained place. Perhaps the value of old friendships had declined, but there was no reason why she couldn't polish the newly forged metal weapon of a new one.

Crow Crow (GM) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Probably gonna get hit by spit lmao) marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana Topless Topless (Nearby) Nightwisher Nightwisher Haz. Haz. (I don't need friends, they disappoint me.)

Zenith
Weeks back - Kowloon Level 2

"N-no, I don't think they're related"

Upon Eric's reply, the excitable Gaogamon had lowered his ears slightly in disappointment with a low 'Oh'. Meanwhile, Zenith didn't look very happy with the intromission given by his partner Digimon, side-glancing at the big wolf creature as if waiting for it to realize its mistake and step back with an apology. Of course, that never happened. The other was too much of an air-head to notice anything. The Umbreon could only mutter to himself with annoyance.

"But you are right on that second guess."

Instantly having forgotten of his past failure, Slobber had crouched down and leaned back, tail wagging like a dog that was ready to be thrown a frisbee:

"Ohhhh~ I WAS?!"

They're both Umbreons. And... you're the, uh, Gaogamon from Zenith's phone, right? It's great to finally meet you in person!"

"YES! That's me~!! I don't know if I have a name because I can't understand anything he says!! But yeah~! It's super cool to finally see you in person too, Eric!"

[class=tooltip] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext] position: relative; width: 190px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -170px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class=tooltip3] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext3] position: relative; width: 300px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -280px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext3 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip]"Umbreon Um Umby."[div class=tooltiptext]"The name is 'Slobber' "[/div][/div], the dark type had added, hoping that the Typhlosion would pass the message along.

Then of course, the other Moonlit Eevee, the Shiny, who was apparently a female had come in with the explanation for their rings-coloring difference. The fact that she was a Shiny and Zenith was just a normally-colored Umbreon, which was just a natural fact and didn't as much as faze him. The blue-ringed one, however, seemed to take her own commentary in a different light, throwing in praises to grouchy one's shade of gold.
Zenith's reaction was well expected, he blinked at first rather confused, his tail gave off a single thoughtful wave and everything laid silent for a moment. Then he positioned himself straight, chest poking out. It was too late to go back on it, the compliment had already gone over his head:

[class=tooltip2] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext2] position: relative; width: 140px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -140px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext2 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class=tooltip3] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext3] position: relative; width: 300px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -290px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext3 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip2]"Umbreon Um Um!!"[div class=tooltiptext2]"I like that one!!"[/div][/div], he had announced proudly, with a cocky, overconfident grin and more waves of his tail, [div class=tooltip3]"Uuum Umbreon Umby Umby-Ooon~!"[div class=tooltiptext3]"Knows greateness (when) seeing it~!"[/div][/div]

Just as the Ego-stroked Umbreon had been about to hold a paw out in greeting and introduce himself, things went down. In the worst ways possible. Zenith had expected people to be emotional over the issue, it was normal! But for them to be so emotional that their Digimon seemed to evolve by resonating with it?! Never in his wildest dreams had the Moonlight-touched Eevee imagined that such a thing to happen, and he was a dark-type!! Honestly, Zen didn't know whether to be impressed or disappointed, watching the two Tyranitar-sized beasts about to fight each other, tail flicking with curiosity behind him.

The Gaogamon on the other hand... He knew exactly what was going on and how dangerous it was to everybody!

"EVERYONE QUICK, HOP ON ME!! WE NEED TO LEAVE, NOW!!!!!"

Surprised by the sudden reaction over his ever-naive and carefree Digimon, Zenith had been startled out of the floor, giving off a little hop before calming down. He'd have yelled a lecture back at the big wolf thing, but the way its bobbed-up tail sat still and the fear in its eyes... The grouchy Umbreon could only sigh and shrug, setting himself beside Slobber, ready to leave for the lower floors of Kowloon.

The others had taken their places as well, Eric, -who had to hold the Lycanroc-like one to keep him of running into the battle-, Grey and even Lana all mounted the Gaogamon, while the pair of Umbreon's dashed each on a side like escorts. And thus a bulk of the poké-gang had made it safely out of the soon to be hellish space...

But of course, the voting period had not ended, and people continued to throw accusations at each other. Ah, times like these made Zenith want to facepalm at how the sense of priority seemed to be broken sometimes... At least to most of the people he knew.

There wasn't much to do until the fated time of checking for the picked out 'traitors', thus the grouchy-one had just stuck to side-lines and made conversation with the others. Slobber had also remained with them, albeit quietly. The Gaogamon seemed a bit in shock over what had just happened, ears and tail down, constantly looking over his shoulder at the entrance, as if worried about the ones that had stayed, maybe even the ones that gotten emotional as well. If the others had tried cheering the wolf Digimon up, they'd have noticed the tail wag momentarily over the action, yet go being to being droopy and still as soon as it over, nothing seemed to drag him out of it.

Slobber had only moved out of his position again to dash towards the entrance once the final members had returned. Some were exhausted, passed out, but one of them, a little boy stuck out from the crowd by the way he seemed rather burnt... The big wolf whined in sympathy and melancholy, backpedalling, following the Aegiomon, -the boy's own Digimon-, that carried the passed out, hurt teenager towards the center.

"Oh, Oh poor little one...", the Gaogamon let out softly under his breath, "What even happened to you??"

As expected he hadn't been the only one to show concern over the little human, a blonde human approaching even further and making a more direct, similar question. Slobber felt he might be cluttering the space and took more distance from the trio, back to Zenith, yet never stopping to look over with worry...

Eventually it had been time, the Umbreon was quite surprised that the red-haired woman could check the innocence even of the sleeping child, apparently they didn't have to be awake for the process. Aaaand wouldn't you know it, both of the kits were innocent... That whole thing upstairs had been all for naught. Congratulations, you're all stupid! Incredibly so!!

The pair had returned to the real world each filled with their own frustration, disappointment and an overarching sensation of lost time and effort.

2AFT6bS.png

The new set of a couple weeks wasn't much different from the first set. Zenith kept up with his diligent schedule of looking around town for an owner that might not even be there, and might have abandoned him entirely, but we don't think about that because that'd be very sad and conflicting, not that the Umbreon is being delusional and in denial about it or anything, nope. That'd be silly now, wouldn't it?

Slobber was back to his usual self a lot earlier this time, taking merely half of the first day to begin slowly interacting once more, gradually becoming louder and more frequent until he was being the cheerful, excitable puppy-like Digimon he always was. That the shock hadn't been as strong had been, rather relieving to the dark-type, even if only secretly and kept to himself.

Post-lunch he would make a trek towards Nakano to visit Eric and stick around the other pokémon and his friends. If they went somewhere into town, Zenith would follow, if they decided to meet in the digital world, --well, first the dark-type would have to go back to his apartment but then!--, he'd follow. Even if thinking of the others as nothing more than acquaintances, the Umbreon had grown rather attached to the tiny ground he had amassed. It was like having a team again! They even had the exact number for a full fledged team!! Well, if Grey and Slobber were also pokémon, of course~~

He'd be lying if he didn't admit that the whole thing made him rather nostalgic...
Now all they needed was Kaipo a trainer, and it would be just like the old times!!

2AFT6bS.png
Current Date - Eric's apartment window, Nakano

The day had started like any other. Zenith had made his usual round through the place, not finding the one he so diligently searched for, then returned home for lunch, his Gaogamon making the whole thing a lot more chatty and noisy than it had to, as usual. The bowl continued to magically replenish itself with odd smelling dry food that actually tasted decent and with a shortish nap, the Umbreon had been out and about again.

Destination? Eric's window!

Except, that once there... No one was home this time?
The window was closed shut, prompting the dark-type to tilt his head in confusion, it was rare to find it sealed! Still, he tapped at the glass softly, the 'thump, thump, thump' of his front paws echoing against the transparent surface. Still nothing. Impatient, Zenith knocked a little harder trying to get noticed, but it was to no avail.

"No answer?", the Gaogamon's thunderous voice had pointed the obvious before actually making a useful suggestion, "Maybe we should approach more and check inside..."

Raising a paw towards his muzzle, the Umbreon had thought about it for a moment, finally nodding in agreement and taking a step closer to the window to peek inside. It was empty... His tail flicked with annoyance behind him. Come on! They did this every single day and suddenly their Typhlosion companion had decided to change the schedule?! Preposterous!!

"What now, Zen-Zen?"

Not bothering to respond since the other wouldn't be able to understand it either way, the dark-type had merely turned around letting a heavy sigh leave his mouth. He supposed there would be nothing else to do but return home... The one he wouldn't have left had he known this incursion would have been in vain. These pokédex-like things could message each other, couldn't them?! To not even give a head's up... Jeeeez!!

Luckily, as soon as the pair had crossed back into Ikebukuro their luck had switched for the better. It was Grey! Refusing to let the trip go to waste, Zenith has promptly hopped down from the windowsill, into a lower rooftop, a store's awning and then a set of wooden crates before he had been on the ground again, making his way to the Lycanroc-like being with his tail up-high. Slobber seemed quite excited about re-seeing their friend too, making little spins inside the digivice's screen.

"Hey it's Grey! Grey, Grey!! Hi-Hiiiii~!!", the big wolf Digimon greeted heavily, tail wagging continuously, "This is so nice! We can have fun together now, yay! Ohhh, what are you up to?!"

The Umbreon on the other paw, was a lot more direct with his inquiries, not one to waste time getting to the subject:

[class=tooltip4] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext4] position: relative; width: 140px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -140px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext4 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext5 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip4]"Umbreon Umby-On?"[div class=tooltiptext4]"Have seen Eric?"[/div][/div], the dark type had gestured, first by attempting to imitate the Typhlosion's demeanor, standing in his hind legs and everything, then tilting his head with the utmost expression of confusion.

Whether the other had understood it or not didn't really matter in the end, as they were soon joined by Avan, the Shiny Umbreon, who could easily translate Zenith's speech over to the not-pokémon one. After some more chatting and exchanging greetings, the trio, --quartet if you count Slobber--, had then decided to wander around and window-shop a bit. In-between constant questions, antics and thrown around jokes, they had certainly enjoyed the rest of that afternoon, finally able to relax a bit given the disaster of the last traitor pointing.

And then of course, it had to come to an end.

Suddenly, the group of chatty, cheerful friends had been transported into a scene worthy of Lavender Town.

Zenith remained as always, motionless, without any visible changes, but his Gaogamon... It was as if the wolf creature had been close to a panic attack, unable to look away, ears and tail dropping down. What cruelty! Slobber didn't know whether to howl painfully again, take himself away to whine, or perhaps just go back into the Digivice all together. It wasn't as if anything he did could change this horrible horrible sight now, was it?

He just felt... powerless, falling to the ground in dismay.

To spare his Digimon any more suffering, the grouchy one had nudged the Gaogamon back up, moving away from the bulk of the investigations without a word. Eventually the rest of the group had joined as well, Eric being already sticking to a distant corner. The Umbreon would have given the Typhlosion a piece of his mind about being ditched earlier, yet any kind of will to do so had just died in the light of the new murders. Rough as he was, Zenith wasn't heartless. No one needed a lecture right now. They needed a distraction.

At least, that had been plan... Until the Eaters had decided to stop playing games and reveal themselves. Once more things were going down badly.

[class=tooltip5] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext5] position: relative; width: 300px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -275px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext5 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class=tooltip6] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext6] position: relative; width: 300px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -290px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext6 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip5]"Umbreon, Umbreon-Umbreoon?!"[div class=tooltiptext5]"Have (we) not learned anything?!"[/div][/div], he facepawed is disappointment, seeing as the emotional ones were once more influencing their Digimon to evolved into dark-typeish forms. No, they hadn't learned anything from last time's utter disaster... Urgh, humans.

"Everyone", Slobber had interjected almost immediately afterwards, concern clear as day in his tone, "We might want to consider fleeing to safety again..."

Luckily, it hadn't come to that, the Eaters had soon been defeated by the others, who hadn't allowed the situation to escalate to a 'Red'-level threat. Zenith nodded in approval of a job well-done, while the Gaogamon relaxed a little. He'd have wanted to help as well, but with the dark-digievolutions it didn't seem like a prudent thing to do. You can have too many people trying to help at once and such...

"I-it's over...", he announced, albeit with a sad, emotional tone, "And yet this doesn't really feel like a win."

Even without caring much for the ones that had departed, the Umbreon had wrapped his tail around his Digimon is a reassuring manner. Indeed, 20 of their members had been slaughtered mindlessly, treated as nothing but prey. It certainly left a bad taste on one's mouth. All they could do now was to take their asleep bodies to the human center and hope that they'd one day get out of this status effect by themselves.

It didn't seem like this place had a Poké-Mart or a place selling Awakening Potions anywhere, and whether they'd have worked or not was up in the air either way...

"Anyone needs help carrying the...", Slobber had begun asking, having moved into the bulk of the crowd, eager to assist somehow. The word had gotten stuck into Gaogamon's throat. He wouldn't say it, wouldn't admit it, "Passed out ones outside?!"

As nicely-intentioned as the Digimon was being, he had forgotten the fact that outside of the tunnel, he'd be forced back into the digivice and thus unable to interact with the real world physically. Zenith decided not to be the one to break it out to him. Let him have his moment, even if brief.

Nightwisher Nightwisher , @SmallPopTart, Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Eric's poké-gang)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , darkred darkred , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Crow Crow (The ones dealing with the comatose members?)​

Heartbreak.

Before long, it was the first time in years Yang had experienced such overwhelming distress since she was a little child, living back at Patch with her infant sister Ruby. The first time it happened, her own mother Raven's whereabouts were unknown, and Summer had presumably been killed in a Huntress mission, yet she hadn't fully understood what was going on at the time. It was after she realized that her sister's mother was never coming back, and that her own had already abandoned her when she was still a newborn, that her heart broke. Since then, she had devoted herself to caring for Ruby, just so she, a motherless girl who would soon enter Signal Academy with her sister, would still have a semblance of a mother, something Yang was lucky to even have for a few years. It ultimately paid off, though; the biggest benefit to reap was that Ruby still grew up to be a normal gunfighting, scythe-wielding, cookie-loving girl instead of the emotional mess Yang was now.

Speaking of now, the new heartbreak was a culmination of events that had led towards it. First off was the murders; the first time Yang saw, she was overwhelmed to the point where she blamed Eric, her train of thought derailed in the process, but the Eater Agents taunted her with two subsequent kills, and then a mass murder to boot. Secondly, the lack of support all around; Not only was Yangalang kicking her down when word came out that Umbrella was innocent, but Hotaru and Lady had noticeably been absent when she needed them most. Even when Lady eventually came to her support, she was no better than the Huntress-in-Training's own Digimon, berating her as soon as the two met again. Even when all three of them, including Tao, who was a RizeGreymon at the time, eventually came to her support, it was too little, too late.

And then there was Red and his Digimon, who had become so angry the fury devoured his Growlmon and transformed it into a Megidramon, which proceeded to decimate Kowloon Level 2. Tao knew the feeling all too well, and recognized when Yang was on the verge of becoming like him, but all he did only served to further ingrain his tamer into her insecurities. Things reached a logical conclusion when Umbrella used her worst moments in her life bringing up something that should've been left to the past, something that sprung as a result of Ms. Wickerbottom's trickery. It all culminated in the second ever broken heart she's ever had, but this time, she had no Ruby, Weiss, Blake, nor Taiyang to turn to. It was all people she barely knew about for weeks on end, who could destroy her if they weren't careful.

It was all why she almost ended it here, compounded by the fact that she was unrecognizable from when she first ended up in the cruel Digimon world.

For the first time ever, instead of being eager to adventure, all Yang wanted to do was to rest.

Yang already had enough, she just wanted home. Even hugging Umbrella and, eventually, Hotaru, all she ever wanted now was to go back; before, she was looking forward to a bright, crazy adventure in Kowloon and Tokyo with her Digimon. Unfortunately, all it did was drag her back down into an emotional purgatory where she was berated, neglected, simply because she had failed to do the right thing when the means mattered most. All she had now was the mere presences of Hotaru and the Gardevoir to keep her company, and to ultimately keep her from further descending downward. Even though she had already forgiven Hotaru before she could announce it now, and even before she did the same for the Pale Lady, they could never rewind the damage the two had done, even unwittingly.

It was a dark time for our Little Sunny Dragon.

When Hotaru joined to hug Yang as well, all Yang did was to silently include her in the group hug, softly swinging her arm around her neck. Tao, meanwhile, had been watching the three girls have a moment of tears and repricisation, and was hoping that such a moment would be a landmark in their new journey of healing. Even if he had shouted at Yang for blindly following Ms. Wickerbottom in her false accusation, all it mattered was that he was only trying to teach her a lesson, however flawed as his methods might've been. There was no intention to ever hope Yang would eventually collapse on herself; what kind of sick Digimon would do such a thing anyway? All in all, he felt he's gotta do something as well to be there for Yang, Hotaru, Umbrella, and all those who may have been affected adversely by the slew of events.

Only one thing to do.

He hugged Yang, Hotaru, and Umbrella.

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik), Veradana Veradana (Howard), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan)
Mentions:

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png

ddisnx3-e6446c7a-ce1b-4bbd-baab-6f3ea78c1905.png
It was over. Electricity had connected with its targets, the tension around the tunnel was slowly dying down. It was finally over, yet there was no real satisfaction to be had from such an occurrence. Wray trembled, gaze fixated at where the attackers had last been, static coursing throught the air around him. It was over, the traitors had shown themselves, the eaters had been defeated, but all the teenager could feel was a sensation of emptiness, a void deep in his chest, eating at the corners.

They were too late. Even if the victims were in a coma instead of actually dead... There was no real indication that they would come back was there? They had been rendered... soulless by those parasitic creatures and unless there was a way to return what had been lost, it was unlikely that they'd ever wake up from their slumber. Umbrella would be without her sister perhaps until they finally went through the Under Zero and back to their worlds, --who knows how the rift mechanics of this place are?--, but there was also the chance that not even that would be enough to save them. A permanent comatose-state.

Everything about it was way too cruel...
And there was that... lady. No doubt she had something to do with all of this, the teenager grit his teeth with irritation. To think that someone had been pulling the strings in the background all this time...

"Hey", the inventor-wannabe did not answer at first, spacing out in his thoughts, "Hey kid!! Kid, are you okay there?"

"Hm?"
, you could almost see the moment his gaze seemed finally focus back on reality,
"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine. Just, thinking about things, that's all~"

Arclight squinted, he could tell that his tamer was keeping something to himself and he didn't even need the static to confirm that with how obvious it was, "It's not our fault.", he started, words hitting the exact points they had to, "It's not anyone's fault. You heard what they said, they were too smart for us, not to mention manipulative."

"There was nothing that we could do, not with how the 'game' was rigged since the start."

"...I-It's not fair..."
, Wray's voice was soft and meek, as if trying to hide itself,
"It's not fair that others get to mess with the innocent like this and we're not able to undo it... I-I just wish that-!"

"-everyone could get back home safely, right?", the Aegiomon smiled sadly, it was a mix of pride for the wholesome gentle kid, but also melancholy for the harsh truth it was about to drop, "Sorry kiddo, the world is not such a fairy-tale-like place like that. There are hardly any 'happily ever after's to be had."

"Just be glad that you're alive, okay?"

The Digimon had expected it to end right there, for a common agreement to be reached by the two, already beginning to move towards their little girl friend, standing with enough of a distance so that Wray's response, thrown under his breath, couldn't be heard by it:

"But I... I don't want to be."

Why Parasoul and not him? Why separate the two sisters, why bring Umbrella so much pain and sorrow? If he could, if there was a way to save a single person, if it was up to him, Wray wouldn't have hesitated to make this trade. For the sisters to meet again, to reunite that family. Even if it meant that he'd never get to see Reocopia and the party again...

...Maybe it was good that such an option didn't actually exist?

"Miss Umbrella!!"
, the teenager called out for the girl as he ran to her encounter, following on the Aegiomon's wake,
"Arclight took these for safe-keeping, I believe you should have them, not the police."

With a glance from its tamer, the Satyr-like Digimon extended his open palms on the little one's direction, in its grasp were Parasoul's belongings, anything that she had once had in her person that seemed important, but most notably her apartment's keys and Digivice. Arclight held them out to her as if they were sacred, honoring the passing of the older sister by handling the objects with as much care as possible.
The two remained in silence as she reached out for them, allowing her a moment of reacting to each and single one as she might. It was only once the items had been taken by Umbrella that the pair would speak again, Arclight retracting its arms and setting them beside his body as usual:

"This way sound a bit odd, but... If you feel too lonely in your loft, you can come live with me on mine..."
, the boy averted his gaze slightly embarrassed, but then he realized how easy to misinterpret his words had been, returning his gaze to meet her in an alarmed state,
"I-I CAN BUY A MATTRESS!! ...F-for myself and you can have the bed. Or even, I can go sleep on Kier's and you can just have my place! I'd be right in front and able to come real fast if you need anything!! U-unless, this is too weird, so I guess not?"

"Just don't mind the mess of technology in the corner, he destroyed everything in the ro-"

"WAAAAA!! Arclight why are you saying that?! I was going to organize and hide it before she came!! ...Now she's definitely going to think I'm weird...!"

The Digimon did not quit, actually, it was as if Wray's embarrassment was only fueling the exchange, "And make sure to bring the hairdryer if you use it..."
"Ahhhh noooo~"
, the boy hid his face in between his palms, giving out soft static as he went red as a tomato. "We no longer have ours, but he made a little robot thing with the parts."

"Oh God, please end me..."

"I don't know if I had apologized already or now, but..."

Someone else had approached, an older blonde woman using a meek, emotional tone. Wray was rather thankful for the distraction, though this seemed like a serious conversation that maybe he should be eavesdropping... Looking up from his hands, the inventor-wannabe and his Digimon could only stick to the side-lines, watching. This was a matter between the two of them and no one else- Or that was what he had decided until Umbrella's own response.

He had seen it, that sort of fire that the little girl nurtured inside and even so the reply had taken the teenager completely by surprise, a gasp instantly escaping his mouth:

"T-that was unnecessarily harsh..."

And then the older woman had a full-on breakdown in front of the group, tearful. The steampunk boy kept to the background, exchanging an awkward glance with Arclight. What should they do? Do they just let it happen on the oath to let them solve it by themselves or...? The Aegiomon's response was a shrug, a very unhelpful shrug as if trying to say 'I don't know kid, I don't get all these social cues and human interactions.' and 'If you don't know what to do, why would I??', Wray facepalmed and was slapped straight by the metallic glove that he had forgotten to take out.

...Okay, maybe he had deserved that one, what a tough of a wake-up call... Ouch.

At least the tensions had begun to die down soonish. A new older woman had joined them, Umbrella had started a hug train, the two had been more than capable of disarming the situation and reassuring the one that was apparently called 'Yang'. Asian descent? Nonetheless, the group had stuck together, even the blonde's Digimon seemed to join in the fray and Wray... he had a soft gentle look of approval in his face. Also tears. Watching everyone tear up and be emotional make him cry too, okay??

"A group hug, brilliantly done!!"
, he had announced loudly joining the agglomeration that probably had nothing to do with him, but hey! FREE HUGS!!,
"The best remedy for the soul~! There's nothing better than exchanging gentle warmth with those you care for~!!"

The teenager just leaned on the others, well, especially the RizeGreymon becaaaaause...metal armor, with a very content expression, like a happy kitten. But then he realized that someone was missing! Raising his head again the boy had called for them:

"Arclight! You should join us~! It's very nice in here~~"

The Aegiomon averted its gaze, "Eh? I'm not really one from crow-", but Wray was stubborn and wouldn't accept a 'no' as response, promptly dragging his Digimon into the hug pile and hugging it so that the Satyr creature couldn't run away.

"...This is payback for mentioning the tech corner, isn't it?", the inventor-wannabe looked away feigning innocence.

"Maaaybe~~"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back