• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon World {Sign-Up Thread}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Despite its name, and some elements taken from the fourth game, this has absolutely no tie to the actual Digimon World games. It's more like a hybrid of Digimon Data Squad and Digimon Tamers. It'll also include the concept of multiple Digital Partners as seen in Digimon Fusion.

The plot is going to center around two trios: The D.S.G (Digital Security Guard) Team and three regular kids who end up with their own Digimon partners. They cross paths many times in the wake of an incoming threat, eventually leading to the kids being mentored by the D.S.G team.

Rules:
1) Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph. I'd also appreciate the use of good grammar.
2) So we don't have to wait for too many people, you can (Optionally) make two characters: One part of the D.S.G. and one of the kids. Try your best to keep the genders even (Or at least two guys to one girl, per tradition).
3) Only the D.S.G Trio has Digivices.
4) Should you be playing the leader of a group, you have the choice between four "mascot" Digimon (Agumon/Veemon/Guilmon/Dorumon) or a similar 'mon (i.e. Dracomon).
5) For your character's appearance, you can either use a (anime) picture or describe it via writing.
6) The age range of the three Tamer kids is 7 to 11 years old.
7) The limit of Digimon your character(s) can have is five (main partner + five others).

Characters:
The D.S.G. Trio (1/3):
Sarah Laughlin (Partner: Herissmon) *JungleRainWing*

The New Kids (1/3):
Melissa Laughlin (Partner: Impmon) *JungleRainWing*

Sign-Up Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Main Partner:
Team:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My Character(s):
Name:
Sarah Laughlin
Appearance:
kaori-your-lie-in-april-anime-Favim.com-6108089.jpg

Main Partner:
Herissmon (Digivolution Line: Pusumon/Pusurimon/Herissmon/Filmon/Stefilmon/Rasenmon)
Team:
Renamon (Relemon/Viximon/Renamon/Kyubimon/Taomon/Sakuyamon), Palmon (Yuramon/Tanemon/Palmon/Woodmon/Cherrymon/Puppetmon), Lopmon (Conomon/Kokomon/Lopmon/Prairiemon/Antylamon/Cherubimon), and Gaomon (Botamon/Wanyamon/Gaomon/Gaogamon/MachGaogamon/MirageGaogamon)

Links:
*COMING SOON*

Last edited:
I think I'll make a D.S.G character for this round. Looking forward to giving this another shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back