• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon [Tamers-esque/Lit/Advance] - Small Group

KingsRock

giphy.gif

Digimon was my first love, not even going to lie, so the idea of a relatively small group Digimon RP always gets me excited. The plot of the RP is to be determined as I'm still hashing out some of the details, but I would love to work with a small group of literate/advanced writers to come together in making an epic story.

Although this will be advanced, I want this to be casual as well. Low pressure in terms of replying, but still I want everyone to be invested in making this work! For the actual "Digimon" aspect, I'm wanting this RP to be something along the lines of Tamers: mature, dark (but still lighthearted), and primarily grounded in the Real World (with a trip to the Digital World as a possibility).

If this is something that you are interested in, please let me know below! I'd love to hear from you. Serious inquiries only.

No matter how long I go without seeing or hearing the name, whenever someone mentions Digimon I've gotta be involved, and if we're doing Tamers then I'm definitely in for the long haul. (Even though frontier was my favorite- unpopular opinion)

No matter how long I go without seeing or hearing the name, whenever someone mentions Digimon I've gotta be involved, and if we're doing Tamers then I'm definitely in for the long haul. (Even though frontier was my favorite- unpopular opinion)

Gasp! Another person who likes Frontier? Did we just become best friends?

Directing everyone to the OOC:

Yo, is this still open? I love Digimon so much, especially the Tamers season! Also, a quick question: Would I be able to use an OC with a Digimon I made up on my own? If not, that's fine, as I have plenty of OCs with canon Digimon!

Yo, is this still open? I love Digimon so much, especially the Tamers season! Also, a quick question: Would I be able to use an OC with a Digimon I made up on my own? If not, that's fine, as I have plenty of OCs with canon Digimon!

Yep, still open! The OOC is posted a few posts above.

As far as your character, I prefer Digimon that are canon. However, I am a bit looser on Digivolutions (so long as they make sense).

Humm. How strict are you with grammar and such?

Not sure how to answer that question to be honest lol. I would like to think that everyone here is capable of using proper grammar. Donโ€™t want to insult someoneโ€™s intelligence. But, I would like for someone elseโ€™s writing to not be distracting in terms of several errors.

I know this is a bit outdated but would anyone be interested in doing a one on one Digimon Tamers rp? If so please DM me.

I know this is a bit outdated but would anyone be interested in doing a one on one Digimon Tamers rp? If so please DM me.
Heyo, if you're looking for a 1x1, you should probably be posting an Interest Check in the 1x1 recruitment forum~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back