• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon; Save the Digital World (Reboot!)

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Digital World is dying...doomed to a slow death...there is no hope now that the Knights are gone....or is there?
Several months ago, the Digital World began to fall into chaos as something began to devour the data of both the world and its inhabitants, a giant serpent-like creature that was certainly no Digimon. Faced with a threat that could pose the death of the Digital World and greatly damn the Human World due to their connected nature, the Royal Knights were rallied. Under the order of King Drasil, the warriors charged into the fray to fight off the great serpent. The news that would return was disheartening for all. The knights had been killed, or simply never returned. Gallantmon had been the last seen, smashed into data bits by the beast's powerful tail as he held the retreat for the remaining knights. It remains unclear what all Knights survived, and what all were destroyed, though it is known that the beast did not consume their Data. It is unknown if his data was consumed or if he returned to an egg form somewhere in the Digital World. Utilizing the power at his disposal, King Drasil played the last card he had at his disposal...seeking the aid of the human world in the typical fashion the Digital World did...pulling a small group of children and teens into the world to save it. Thus he sent an A.I to find the most ideal heroes for their world, lest all be thrown into darkness.

Hey there, thanks for taking a moment to check this out!
After getting back into Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and Digimon World: Next Order, I absolutely couldn't let this idea sit! I'm not the loremaster of Digimon, which is why the Co-Gm's will be Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon to assist me and provide this wonderful story to tell for all of you! A few simple rules!

1. With three people already between the GM's, we're just hoping for 3-4 more people to join to give a party of 6-7.
2. This is a story of heroes. Likable heroes? Maybe so and maybe not, but this is a story of saving the world and making meaningful friends with its inhabitants. Keep that in mind with any character development you may want to do!
3. Please do a post once every 3-4 days at the very least. I've found this is enough room to work with factoring in schooling, work, and life activities.
4. OOC respect, please!
5. Taking inspiration from Digimon World: Next Order, characters can have 2 partner Digimon, instead of just one.
6. Notice how the dead knights got reverted to Data, rather than consumed? That means yes, one partner can be a deceased Knight, but please note they're amnesiac for well...story reason.
7. We have an OOC Discord! Rules apply there as well!
8. Partner Digimon should start at Rookiee level at the max.
9. Age cap for the cast should be roughly 16-17.

Pinging BigManHimself BigManHimself FactionParadox FactionParadox because I said I would.​

If all characters wind up getting posted within a few days, I'm hoping to get us started by Thursday/Friday if that works for people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back