• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon; Save the Digital World!!(Last shot!); Closed

Characters
Here

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
King Drasil

It had been five months, fourteen days, twenty-two hours, forty-five minutes, and fifteen seconds and counting since the mysterious threat had materialized in the digital world. At first, it was a simple unknown variable and the god of the Digital World had begun calculations on how to properly handle such an anomaly. However, even for the supercomputer A.I known as King Drasil this proved...increasingly difficult. Just as quickly as it finished one computation, the variable shifted and compounded once again...and with each shift, it became more dangerous. It was quickly gaining traction and destroying the world Drasil governed and worked to maintain balance of, and this was something that could not stand. The solution was to expunge this threat, immediately. The Royal Knights, the mightiest warriors at King Drasils behest were rallied and ordered to eradicate the problem program that was slowly destroying the world as they knew it. And as a King demands, so the Knights would obey. Oh, how foolish it had been, the calculations hadn't been correct...the variable shifted again. King Drasil had lost contact with the Knights, and he was acutely aware some had been digitized to data...of the others, he was unsure, but dead they were not. Drastic measures would have to be taken. New variables introduced. The giant world tree hummed with life for a few minutes, the last minutes it would have before entering stasis for a drastic update. "Runtime: Initiated. Failsafe: Initiated. Firewalls: Disabled; window of opportunity five minutes. Attempting bootup of secondary host... Failed. Attempting bootup of secondary host...error, end result unclear. Activating Protocol: Digidestined. You children who bear light in your hearts, I beseech you...offer aid unto this world, and save your own. Error; stasis in five minutes...Sylvie and Aki Fukuda, Kyler McLellan, Pyrite Revrant, Rokuro Hamasaki, Mashu Remmington...Digidestined determined. Connection established. Firewall opened to allow access. Stasis preparing." A massive burst of energy flashed from the massive tree before it slowly dimmed...and with one last protocol activated, King Drasil fell silent as he began a stasis reboot to update for the threat they all faced.

------------------
Fukuda Residence

At last...Saturday evening. A chance to spend the waning hours of the evening without a curfew to worry about. Her sisters were playing cards in their room, her little brother was asleep in the crib...her parents were still at work and likely wouldn't be home until unreasonably late as always. Sylvie sipped a cup of tea as she stared at her computer screen, trying to get a string of code to come together correctly to finish her personal programming project. Nothing flashy, just a way to better schedule her time and her school work with the little amount of personal time she had for herself. Almost there, she was so close to figuring this out, she knew it. However, right before she finally fixed the line of code, her screen went stark white, causing the poor girl to squint and cover her eyes for a moment. "What? That's not right...Maybe if I-" Before she finish her line of thought a 'portal' opened up in the front of her PC, sucking her in head first as her body distorted for but a brief moment, pulled through.

---------------------------------
The Digital Fields
Sylvie groaned, blinking her eyes. She was on her back...the feeling of grass tickling the nape of her neck, a soft breeze blowing around her, sun overhead...what just happened? She groaned, rubbing the back of her head as she slowly sat upright...what was in her hand? She glanced down at her clenched fist, opening her fingers to reveal some sort of keychain attached to a rope about her wrist, the symbol looking like an open palm holding a heart...what the heck was this? And where was she? "Hello!?" She slowly stood up to look around...she was in a field...there were other people here, just a bit more spread out so she couldn't really tell how many were here, nor who they were. And the fields simply rolled forever, endless planes of green grass that blew beneath a gentle breeze. "...I must be dreaming."
2a80c28974972765ecff92d996109fc35e1c8ae1v2_hq.png
BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"

Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Rokuro woke up with a minor migraine, rubbing his forehead in a circular motion. He then opened his eyes as they were closed. He muttered to himself, "Ah, I'm feeling a little dizzy..." He looked around, seeing the ground covered with thick green grass and the sun shining above. The atmosphere was very different than the one Rokuro would remember. To his perplexity, he caught sight of a keychain that was wrapped around his right wrist. Just by looking at it, it was a symbol of an open palm holding a book. "What is this thing on my wrist? A keychain or something?" Rokuro asked in suspense. In the meantime, it became mysterious for him.

The gentle breeze almost knocked his black hat over, but he managed to catch it just in time before it did. Cue his confusion; he asked himself, "What is this place? Is this Japan?" Doubtful enough, it didn't appear to resemble Japan at all. For else, the scenery felt a little off as there were barely any people in sight. Additionally, he might be the only one at this unfamiliar place. But it turned out that he came for a surprise. But what could it be?

illia frei 11.jpgAki Fukuda
Aki was no longer playing cards. She had gotten bored with that and instead was booting up a video game. She was stuck on a long loading screen, but in a flash that changed! She got dragged somewhere new... and bright. Aki groaned, blocking the light with her hand. What just happened? She could hear sissy, but... who was that other voice? Did she fall asleep at the computer?

She sat up and first looked at her wrist and the keychain bracelet she for some reason had on. It looked like a little passionfruit. Super cute! Wait, focus! This was weird!

The small girl scrambled to her feet and looked in the direction she heard her sister's voice, "Sissy!!!" She ran to her, looking around uncomfortably at the unfamiliar scenery, "Where are we? What happened? Did we get kidnapped?! I don't remember getting kidnapped or falling asleep! I was loading a game on the computer and the next thing I know I'm here! And you're here too! And... so is..." She looked to Rokuro, "you? Who are you? We don't know where this is! It's... some weird place. I don't know any grass plains like this except for on a windows screensaver!" He might have been talking to himself, but this was still too weird! There were other people too...

Aki tucked herself partially behind her big sister, glaring out at the other people with distrust, "What now, sissy?"

BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"

Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Rokuro saw someone speaking to him. It was a small white-haired girl, panicking about being in an unfamiliar world while clinging to what appeared to be her big sister. Of course, he was also feeling the same way but not to an exaggerated degree. He remained calm as not to panic. For him, he saw the two girls as complete strangers because of his maverick mindset. Otherwise, he was yet to get to know them and introduce himself to them.

Rokuro crossed his arms, looking away from the two girls in a different direction, "Please give me a break; it's not like I know everything that is going on around me..." Yep, his aloof manner said it all. Not pleasant at all.

Last edited:
At last hed done it. Hed been exploring the area for days, but finally hed gathered the resources he needed to increase the capacity of his oxygen tank and actually reach and investigate that mysterious structure under the waves. He looked down at the water while standing atop his ship, preparing for the plunge when a familiar voice stole his focus

"Kyler have you found us that damn donkey yet?"

Kyler pulled his attention away from the computer screen and spun his chair around to face his father. Crap.

"Sorry, I forgot. Can it wait just a little bit longer? I'm in the middle of someth... "

"No!" Replied his father. "If you want to stand with a gun outside the chicken coops all night by all means, have your little swim, but if you want to get some sleep tonight we gotta get us a damn donkey. Let's move it." Kyler's dad then rapped his knuckles on the door frame before walking out of sight.

Kyler was tempted to start his dive anyway, but the thought of spending the night as a sentinel was not appealing. He saved his file and minimized his launcher and opened his browser to pull up FarmBook, but when he entered the domain in the address bar the computer screen began to flicker, then get brighter, then... closer.

In the next instant Kyler was lying on his sore back looking up at a strange... sky? As he sat up in what appeared to be grass he noticed others in similar positions. Was he really awake? He felt awake. He started to pat himself down when he felt something in his pocket, he pulled out a strange keychain that had the design of an eye with a question mark for a pupil. Looking up from his keychain he scanned around as he stood up, seeing two small girls ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles (one looking very scared Deathkitten Deathkitten ) and a bespectacled boy GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja who appeared about his own age. He was 99% sure this was not FarmBook.com but the last thing he did remember was trying to go there. Maybe he forgot his VR headset and these were like, shop NPCs for a new version of the website. Kyler figures it was still worth a shot. He walked up to the other kids and, glancing at his keychain which was glowing, asked them "Hey do any of you know where I might find... a donkey?"

Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"

Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

And then, Rokuro saw someone speaking to him once again. It was a foreigner, an American that was. He was actually speaking to them altogether other than Rokuro. However, the foreigner asked them a weird question that had to do with a donkey. It annoyed him a little.
"A foreigner, huh? Not to mention, a donkey? What kind of a question is that? A stupid foreigner like you wouldn't ask this kind of question, right? No wonder you popped up out of nowhere, but whatever. Also, who do you think you are?" Rokuro said while frowning.

Pyrite sighed as he walked down the sidewalk. His uncle was having him test a stupid GPS app. "Honestly, why the hell does a company like the one my uncles work at need a teenager to test an app for him. Anyways what the hell are these little fuckers on the GPS. They're cute I guess. It just seems weird to have cute monsters give directions on a GPS map." Pyrite was complaining to himself. Arriving at a crosswalk he waited for the long ass light. Next to him a girl engrossed in a book walked by. "Hey!" pyrite yelled grabbing the girl by the collar, pulling her back onto the sidewalk. "lights still green idiot" he said to the woman glaring. "a-ah sorry...oh h-hey Pyrite right! We're in the same class. Thanks for the save! I was too busy reading the latest volume of
Watashi wa watashi o megami to yobu kodai no akuma to watashi o kanojo no shujin to yobu mirai no robotto de betsu no sekai ni tojikome raremashita! Its amazing!
" The woman said as she pushed up her glasses. Pyrite just staring at her. "Lady, you have problems..." He said before he saw the light turn red and he started walking the crosswalk. Only to hear loud beeping. Turning to see a speeding truck heading right for him. "OH FU-" he shouted before his phone glowed brightly. And with a flash of light, he was gone. ".......EH?" the classmate said staring at the sight.

"UUUUCK!" pyrite shouted before quickly looking around getting up. "...Okay cool... Not dead.....I think. Anyway where the hell am I" He said looking around seeing others stuck where he was as well

The Digital Fields

To say she was confused would be a hefty understatement, to say the very least. A few boys were here...and so was her sister? "Hey Aki..." Sylvie's voice was gentle and cool, something Aki would know was just her elder sister's default tone of voice. "Hm? No, I don't think we're in Japan anymore...I don't know where we are, or what's going on. I wish I had answers." She reached up to gently put a hand atop her sisters head, smoothing her hair out a bit. "So you were on a computer too, huh?...Were you on a computer as well? Were all of you on computers?" The young girls mind was rushing to find some sort of explanation to this entire situation...and failing miserably. "I'm not sure what now Aki, we'll figure it out though, I promise."

Her attention drifted towards the asocial young man, frowning a bit as she brushed her hair out from in front of her eye...only for it to fall back to where it had been a moment ago. "No need to be so asocial, we're just trying to figure things out, you know." 'Do you know where I might find a donkey?' Sylvie's attention swung around towards the young man she had missed, looking him up and down in confusion for a moment. "A donkey? I'm afraid not, no...where you on a computer or something when you got here as well?" Sylvie folded her hands behind her back, glancing at everyone and trying to work some rational thought out of this entire situation. "So none of us know where we are, or what's going on? I suppose the correct course of action would be to figure out where we are then...I'm Sylvie, and this is Aki. Who are all of you? If we get names out of the way, it'll make communication easier." The sound of a screeching bird-like call made her flinch, looking skyward towards a pair of giant flaming birds soaring overhead towards a mountain line in the nearby distance, Sylvie's visible eye wide in shock and confusion. "You all see that too, right?"
latest

BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Dark Digital Field
The Dark Digicore

"SYSTEM ERROR
SYSTEM ERROR

Error... Rectified...
System restart... Approved.
System restart initiated... Restarting...
Restart complete...
NOTICE: Some systems have been damaged, c-connection with King Drasil un-unable to be established. Emergency pro-protocol beginning."
The Core worked on its protocol and slowly Lilim opened its eyes. Lilim turned its head to find it was... No longer connected to the Dark Digicore and was on the floor. Things are missing, and the world is slowly crumbling. If this persists, the digital world will be completely erased. If that happens it will spell disaster for the human world. The dark digital core, the power of it alone couldn't restore balance on its own anymore. "It seems that Drasil allowed something to happen once again... Strange... I don't recall ever being disconnected from the core before. It seems that Drasil waited far too long to try and wake me. It seems illogical, but has Drasil developed pride during my slumber?" Lilim was lifted off the floor not of her own volition but from something else. A familiar power, warm yet destructive. "Lucemon... It has been some time. Tell me... What has happened."

Lucemon FM stood there with a look of anger. "Even you the keeper of the core has no idea. Fantastic, I came for answers but it seems I'm left with more questions." The Choatic Digimon seemed concerned. Lilim was without much of the information she needed.

"ANAMOLY DETECTED!
SCAN RESULTS CONFIRMED..." The system stated loudly. "Digi-destined confirmed... Five detected in Digital Fields... One detected... Here in the Dark Digicore."

This was impossible. Lilim's eyes narrowed at the core and then looked around while still being held up by Lucemon's power. There it was, the sign of the destined. Laying there on the floor.

"Lucemon, it seems that I am to be one of the destined... Give it to me." Lilim pointed at the Keychain and Lucemon while reluctant to follow her instructions knelt down and picked it up giving it to her. While Lucemon wasn't keen on being ordered around he had to listen to Lilim. Especially when awake, even with the power of the core being effected by the damages it wouldn't be impossible for her to snap her fingers and delete him while he's this close. "You will be my partner in this endeavor.."

Lucemon gritted his teeth. "I politely decline... I am not getting involved in this mess. It is for you destined to figure out not me."

Lilim expected this, everything about this situation screams that he'd refuse. However Lilim was much more cunning than Lucemon gave her credit. "Lucemon... Is that fear I detect? Are you afraid of this trivial thing? So be it... I'll just get Lilithmon to do it she is far more powerful these days." Lucemon grimmiced at the thought of that. That old hag gaining more prestige while he sat back and did nothing. Even thinking about it left a nasty taste in his mouth.

"F-fine... I will accompany you as your Digimon... Digidestined." The moment the words were said a Digi-vice appeared in Lilim's hand. It was back and white with a silver and gold buttons. "It seems I must remind you why I am the strongest here and that old hag pales in comparison."

Lilim simply nodded, "Well said Lucemon. I am glad that you've come around now..." Lilim was lowered to the ground as Lucemon FM clutched his head. "Ah... I see... It seems that you'll be unable to hold your current form so you will revert to your lower stage. It was within the realm of possibility but I didn't think it would happen so soon. Open a gate before you lose the capability. To the Digital fields. We have guests, we shan't keep them wondering in the light for too long they will be unaware of the danger they are in."

Lucemon with a look of strain snapped his fingers and a black hole opened before them both. It was taking a lot of power to do so but he could hold it open at least until the both passed through. Though his form would not hold by the time they exited. It seemed he would once again become the small angel he once was. It infuriated him but what's done is done and the choice has already been made.

Lilim stepped through the gate and Lucemon followed right after.

The Digital Fields

The dark gate opened about a yard from Sylvie and Aki. From it stepped Lilim. Seemingly a young girl about their age. Her expression was stoic and unflinching. A moment later Lucemon stepped out behind her and moved to Lilim's side. He was now a short blonde haired angel with golden shackles and anklets.

"I extend my greetings... Welcome to the digital world. I am Lilim..."

Last edited:
Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"
Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Rokuro was unfazed by the flying bird/dragon-like creature that suddenly appeared. He saw it but didn't say anything about it. "Whatever..." he said in a boorish tone. Perhaps, his lukewarm reaction was the result. Then, a seemingly young girl appeared before the group. Her name was Lillim. Standing by her was a young boy with angelic-like wings. Rokuro's response? It was quite the same, to say the least.

He stated in pique, "Lillim, you say? I have to say; your name is kind of stupid. Let's not waste ourselves' time here. Am I right, everyone? We should definitely find a way to return to our homes and ignore this crazy girl and that freaky boy with the angel wings, don't you guys think? And besides, I must be dreaming. Or not." That wasn't a surefire way to say such a thing, but it would do for now.

Last edited:
Kyler was a bit taken aback by the boy in glasses' ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ) vitriol and by being called a foreigner in what he thought still might be his own room. He narrowed his eyes at the kid and responded to the kids xenophobia only by saying "You're rude."

Behind him Kyler could hear a long extended half curse coming from another voice. He turned to find a giant boy ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ) who must've stood a full foot over Kyler. One of the girls ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) asked the group if they were on their computers to which Kyler replied "Yeah I was trying to get to farmbook.com. I think I might've typed it into my bing bar or something... do you think... we're in a website?" he then introduced himself to the rest of the group. "I'm Kyler by the way. I'm from the US." He smiled and waved at the small girl ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) hiding behind Sylvie before he glanced over at the boy in glasses causing his attitude to change and continue through gritted teeth "Pleased to meet you"

The girl who introduced herself as Sylve called the groups attention to a flaming bird in the sky. He whistled when he saw it and said to himself: "If my chickens looked like that I wouldnt even need a donkey." Just then some kind of... gate opened up and another young girl ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) and some kind of angel stepped out of it. Oh shit... was Kyler dead? The small girl introduced herself as Lillim and welcomed them to the digital world, to which Kyler absent mindedly replied "We ARE in a website!" Goddamn bing bar.

It was then Kylers sense of wonder was interrupted by the spectacled boys rude remarks at the new girl. When the boy asked himself if he was dreaming, Kyler flicked the boys earlobe. Kyler physically felt the kids ear when he flicked him and knew he wasnt dreaming himself. When the kid reacted to the flick Kyler quickly responded with "Not dreaming."

illia frei 11.jpgAki
Aki glared at the boy, but her focus was drawn to the strange birds in the sky. She clung to her sister's shirt, balling fabric into her fist with a whisper, "We shouldn't get their attention..." But that clearly wasn't an issue, since everyone else was so loud.

A new girl showed up, one that looked to know what was going on. Aki gathered the nerve and walked up to the girl, "I don't think your name is dumb... and I don't think you're crazy either. I don't know where we are, so if you say you do then I trust you." She bowed politely at her, and then again to the angel boy, "My name is Aki. Mister, what's yours? Are you Lilim's friend?" She tried her best not to gawk at the two of them. It would be rude, and she felt like she needed to be super nice and polite to counteract the rudeness of that one boy.

"My sister Sylvie and I got transported here like the rest of these people, but you seem to know a bit of what's going on?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself

".......Were going to die here" Kendrick said as he stared at the fire birds and now a fucking angel. "And now theres an angel..... You guys have fun. Im gonna go find a big enough rock to beat myself over the head with in hopes of dying painlessly instead of death by giant bird" Kendrick said as he began to walk off. Only to trip on something. "Ugh get off me! For all your size you have nothing upstairs!" a voice said angrily squirming under pyrite. Pyrite confused rolled over to find... a talking marshmallow and a giant catepillar. "Ah fresh air. Finally, Greetings boy. I am wormmon. It appears we will be partners for now. So chop chop pick me up. I detest crawling on the ground in this form." the large oversized catepillar complained as Pyrite in a daze just picked her up. "Hey now! dont be so rude. he is our partner, besides they are just kids they are probably terrified!" the marshmallow said climbing upon his back resting on his head. The worm simply scoffing. "If they can't handle this much then the world is doomed from the beginning. Shall I lie on my back and wait for that horrid serpent to kill me?" It complained. Pyrite..... simply stood there confused as he listened to the growing argument between marshmallow and worm. Utterly lost.

The Digital Fields

Sylvie snapped her attention around at the sound of a new voice introducing themselves as 'Lilim', though her eyes quickly shifted from her to the...angel at her side. "Nice to...meet you. I'm sorry, is that an angel? And did you say Digital World?" Before she could get any information provided on question A or question B, the asocial boy decided to speak up to offer some bitter remarks, the young girls eyes flitting to him. "I think you're the farthest thing from right in this instance, sir. If an individual appears to have sort of inkling to what's going on, the smartest decision is to collect information to the current situation. If you choose to believe you're dreaming, that's your choice, however I highly doubt I'm asleep and I am certainly not a figment of your imagination." Ultimately, it was Kyler who wrapped up her thoughts in two easy words...'you're rude.' To emphasize his point she pointed towards Kylar, giving a nod. "What he said, agreed...It's nice to meet you, Kylar."

Before Sylvie could continue to try to make sense of the situation at hand, a distinct sound could be heard growing closer and closer. "Sylvieee! Sylvieeeee! Heyyyy! Sylvie! I see you now!" The young girl looked over in the northern direction of the fields just in time to see a small dinosaur...dragon...thing charging her, her eyes going wide in shock. "I'm sorry wha-" Before she could finish her sentence the modest-sized creature tackled her, clinging to her and smiling a toothy grin. "Hi! You're Sylvie, right?" "...Y-yes?" "Hi Sylvie! I'm Guilmon!" Sylvie nodded numbly, a voice feminine interrupting the situation by an individual who had managed to creep onto the scene in almost ninjalike fashion. "Guilmon, would you let her up?" "Oops, sorry!" The small dinosaur/dragon got upright, the fox offering a hand to Sylvie to help her up. "I'm Renamon. A pleasure to meet you, Sylvie." Sylvie stared blankly between the two, then her sister, and then Lilim again. "Two new questions...why am I here? And...if this is a 'Digital World', should I be worried because Guilmon has a Digital Hazard label that's usually restricted to harmful computer files?"
BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"

Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Absollover77 Absollover77

Rokuro heard Kyler say a few words to him. Sure enough, he was rude. His rudeness might remain a problem later on. Although Kyler's remark wasn't of concern to him, it did make him feel annoyed. Also, he wouldn't take it very lightly. After all, Rokuro didn't seem to be having a pleasant day, aside from being transported to a bizarre world, of course. He murmured, "Whatever..." Rokuro then felt the urge to crave a beer; he hadn't drunk anything for the past few hours. His alcoholism appeared to be kicking in within him, but his teenage age could pose a health problem if it continued.

Aside from that, Kyler flicked Rokuro's ear, greatly angering him. Now, he made a terrible mistake when it came to trying to mess with him. Furious, he said, "Ow, that hurts! Damn you, are you trying to piss me off!? You're making a big mistake for toying with me, for crying out loud!" Hopefully, Kyler should understand this warning. And yes, Rokuro did ignore Lillim's statement, but it was only minor to him to take it into account.

Last edited:

Digital Fields
Problem Children

Lilim listened to all of the ruckus that these humans were causing, and it made its processing unit, or her brain experience slight delays. 'Might this be what it feels like to be annoyed? If so I find it unproductive. The Digicore prevented my adaptation of emotions such as this to keep productivity higher... Now that the connection is more or less severed, I may experience much more than this...' Lilim's thoughts were sidetracked by the small girl with a seemingly even smaller voice. She kept her attention completely on the child. 'The child thinks my name isn't dumb... well of course it isn't. It has its meaning. So that is a given.'

Lilim simply shook its head, "Things are done this way per our primary objectives. If a problem threatens the balance of the digital and living worlds, then King Drasil and I must rectify the issue. Should something go wrong during the rectification such as what is currently happening... We the... Administrators summon children or in this case mainly teenagers, to take on the threat with digimon partners. As per my name... Lilim is an acronym for Localized Intergrated Living Information Manager, if you have a grievance kindly keep your mouth shut until I have finished explaining everything." She looked directly at the disruptive and rude boy who said her designation was... stupid. 'It would have to be Drasil that chose the most... taxing children to deal with I should have been awoken immediately. I would not have chosen such an annoyance.'

"Digital Hazards, are capable of much more than believed... If raised properly there is a high chance of a huge amount of strength being obtained. It is however up to you and you alone to make the choice. Will it be a destroyer, or will it be a savior? That is up to you. Should you want more details you should ask Renamon, it should be aware of what I speak." Lilim stated locking eyes with the older of the white-haired siblings.

Lucemon was at first content without saying a word. He was rather bemused watching the discourse before him. He would honestly call this laughable, even the previous destined didn't have this many issues right out of the gate. "It seems you were right to choose me for this Lilim, had you not I don't think the digital world would be able to be saved in the hands of these kids." He whispered under his breath nodding his head in affirmation. Lucemon however stopped when the younger of the white-haired sisters spoke to him. He was smiled a bit smug like but non-the-less patted the small girl on the head. "My name is Lucemon, child." Just by placing his hand atop Aki's head he took note of the purity and innocence the child held. She may even be far too innocent for what must come. It almost made the digisin frown in displeasure. "If you'd like I could explain to you what's going on in much simpler worlds than Lilim can."

He took in a breath and began to explain everything to Aki. "First Lilim here is an A.I. she was put in charge of the Dark Digital Core a really long time ago at the same time as King Drasil. There is a big and very mean monster destroying this world. So, because our world is connected to yours it makes a huge mess of problems. Anything from power surges causing black outs, to the complete destruction of the human world along with ours."​

Kyler stepped away from Rokuro ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), putting his hands up and shrugging his shoulders as he laughed "Easy Tiger, just trying to answer your question." Kyler would square up if he had to but he felt like it wasnt necessary over this.

As Lillim ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) explained the situation and Lucemon mentioned a monster, he caught himself looking up at the sky where the Birdramon flew when he noticed that the motley crew assembled here had a few more beastly joiners. An angel, a marshmallow ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ), a worm, a fox person ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ), and a drake.

Kyler felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see no one, but when he turned his head back toward the front he saw a long weasel looking creature staring back at him "you're Kyler right?" said the weasel. Kyler fell down in shock to see the weasel levitating above him out of some kind of ammo cartridge. Just then he felt a tug on his pant leg. Looking at his leg he found a small striped seal like looking creature who stated "I'm Gomamon! And that up there is Kudamon. We're your partners!" Kudamon then floated down and stared Kyler in the face.

"Buddy, you are going to love it here."

Kyler was a bit flabbergasted. He sat up, scratching the back of his head with his right hand, looking intensely at the two creatures who looked absolutely delighted to see him. He rose to his feet and gave his partners each a pet. Turning to lucemon he said "Just a few minutes ago I was trying to buy a donkey to protect my family's chickens from coyotes. Do you really think I can fight off a monster with a... seal and a weasel?"

Hearing this, Gomamon and Kudamon chimed in with a displeased unified "HEY!"

“Woah…” Aki was stunned, amazed by the reality of this… place? World? “What’s the digital world? How are we supposed to fight it? Is this magic?? Do you guys have super powers!?” She was getting more excited with every passing thought, totally ignoring the rather rude comments of some of the other digidestined.

She. Had. So many questions!

“So are we in a computer? Or are we in like… the internet? Are there different places here like… like worlds or levels in a game? What is the dark digital core? Is there a light digital core? If so, what’s the difference? Oh! What are these charms we got? And how do we message our parents to let them know we’re ok?” She rattled off question after question, barely stopping to breathe. She’d have kept going if not for suddenly getting bowled over by an annoyed ball of fur.

Dodomon, who basically looks like if a cat was nothing but a ball with no legs, growled at her, “You’re being too noisy!”

Beside the angry ball, there was a water droplet, Moonmon, who looked concerned, “Oh my… I’m sorry. Are you ok? We’re you’re partners. Dodomon… I don’t think you’re supposed to do that to your partner…”

“Who says so!? She’s fiiine,” it said, and hopped off to the side to stare at Aki.

Aki, totally undeterred, sat up and looked at her two digimon partners, and her eyes lit up. She squealed, “OH MY GOSH YOU’RE BOTH SO CUTE!!! Sissy! Sissy look! This is the best day ever oh my gosh! It’s… it’s like a beanbag and a cat merged and got grumpy! And, and then this super cute water drop!!!”

“I’m Dodomon. That’s Moonmon. I’m not a beanbag! Whatever that is…”

Aki continued to squeal in glee, “I love them so much already you guys are so cool!”

The Digital Fields

Sylvie glanced over to the two boys who seemed to be 'squaring off', heaving a small sigh. Why did boys always have to jump straight to violence? This was almost as bad as those ruffians outside the school every day. "Would you stop shouting? What purpose does it serve right now? We're in an entirely unheard-of situation and you two just want to pick fights." She was certain she was younger than both of them, so why was she stuck being the adult...again, for that matter. Attention drifted back to the two unusual arrivals, only to land solely on her little sister from there on out. Guilmon leaned over to the side a bit to glance past Sylvie and focus on where Pyrite was with the two small Digimon attached to him. "Those two are arguing with a lot of big words." "They're spouting philosophy, which is pointless right now."

After a moment Sylvie raised her hand as if she was in class, speaking promptly after. "If I may ask, why individuals of our explicit age group? We're a bit poorly equipped for this sort of thing. The most effective thing I can offer in a fight is Kendo lessons..." Her attention jumped straight back to Guilmon as a 'Digital Hazard' was explained to her. "A savior or destroyer?..." The elder of the two siblings looked concerned, Guilmon speaking up to offer some words of encouragement. "Don't worry! I'm not dangerous, I like helping people too much to be mean!" "To compound on what Lilim has already stated, Guilmon's future is intertwined with yours and mine. What becomes of them will be dependent on us." "But I trust you!" An almost comical bead of sweat formed on Sylvie's brow, the young girl rubbing the back of her head. "No pressure then..." As Lucemon further explained the fox like Digimon nodded. "Simply put, Sylvie, we desperately need your help." "Especially because we dunno where the Knights are..." At the comment offered by her companion, Renamon clamped his muzzle shut, staring at him out of the corner of her eyes. "What'd I say?" he managed to muffle out, the fox sighing. "That's a bit early don't you think?" "Lilim? What Knights is he talking about?"

As Sylvie only became more and more confused, her little sister was gathering as much information as she could. But based off what she heard already...this was hardly the situation she wanted her little sister in. She should be at home, safe and able to continue her studies, not...saving a world or two. Sylvie's eyes went wide as the small ball of fluff bowled her sister over, though the younger girl seemed fine. A small smile, tired in nature, spread across her lips at her sister's excitement. "Yes, they're very cute." As both of Pyrites Digimon continued their debate of philosophy started Renamon heaved a sigh, starting that way and stopping short of Pyrite. "Would you both stop? You have a long time to debate philosophies, but the longer you cling to him doing it, the longer he's going to be lost. Meaning the longer he can't help." Renamon paused, eyes landing on Pyrites. "Is there anything I can answer for you, since those two are content to debate?"

Meanwhile, Guilmon had wandered his way over to Kylar, flashing a 'thumbs up' with his claw. "Yep! Because we're Digimon! And Digimon can get a lot stronger than we are now! You just need to help us get there!"
2a80c28974972765ecff92d996109fc35e1c8ae1v2_hq.png

BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Pyrites mind was slowly melting as he listened to the two. "You cynicist view on the world is only detrimental to us on this journey, what use is there to save the world if you see no value in the world Wormmon. For what should you care about with intrinsic or emotional value that would motivate you to help us in our time of need instead of simply fleeing!" Tokomon yelled as wormmon simply scoffed. "it is exactly because I have a cynistic view on the world that i will be useful for this journey unlike you naive hero wannabee. Your more likely to throw yourself into certain death in the hopes of helping someone, more so than ever being actually a valuable asset to the team you walking marshmallow!" The light in Pyrites eyes as slowly faded as he mindlessly moved his head back and forth between the two creatures. Slowly losing more and more of a proper cognition as the argument got more and more philosophical. Drool slowly went down his face before Renamon shocked him out of it. Jumping awake his eyes blinked rapidly as he flailed about "U-uh I well Diogenes had many valuable insights on the downfall of society and mankind's hubris but he refused to see the proper values of society behaving like a safety net and allowing more passive thinkers to follow a group thought to allow for easier change!" He blurted out before pausing "I uhh.... sorry. My brain kinda shut down listening to those two..... I'm Pyrite So.....We have to save this world.... Is stuff here ya know... can we eat food like? is there fruits and stuff?" He asked as he was still so fazed by the philosophical debate he witnessed that he failed to realize he was talking to a giant fox lady. So he asked the only thought that he could think of right now. How would they survive while trying to save the world.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Rokuro Hamasaki
"The Hermit Otaku"

Interactions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Absollover77 Absollover77

What could Rokuro do next? He had no way to return, according to Lillim and Aki, and he felt as if he wanted to kill himself but didn't. He was at a loss for words, balling up his hands into a fist. He felt very hopeless. Even worse, Rokuro broke down in tears, tears raining down his cheeks. He whimpered, "Damn it... Damn it all... Why can't I just live alone in peace? Why can't I just kill myself already? I hate my life so much... I just want to die already... Please put me out of my misery..." Rokuro said it all; he wanted to drift away from this mortal world. Well, not too mortal since he got transported to a digital world with no way back to return. His moping wasn't helping him to somewhere positive, and it wouldn't.

Abruptly, he felt his pants being tugged by someone. He looked around, trying to figure out who and where that "someone" was. Not crying any further, he said, "Hey... Who's pulling my pants? Show yourself, damn it! Can't you see I'm crying here?" A mysterious voice could be heard, "Hey, quit your crying already! I hate seeing humans cry! It makes me sick to my stomach!" Rokuro looked around again, looking for the mysterious voice. It had a masculine voice. He still didn't know where it was coming from. It said, "Hey! I'm down here, idiot!" Shocked, Rokuro eventually looked down. The mysterious voice came from an imp-looking creature, staring sternly at him with his arms crossed. Terrified, Rokuro let out a blood-curdling scream, scaring the creature. Also terrified, the creature stumbled back from his exclamation, also screaming. However, he quickly snapped out of it from his stunned phases, crossing his arms and lightly tapping his foot to show patience for Rokuro to be calmed. He muttered in boredom, "Oh boy..." Rokuro screamed in horror, "Ah! A monster! Stay back! Don't get any closer! Stay away from me! Who are you!?"

Rokuro hadn't been scared in his life, and things got weirder. Perhaps, he might've attracted someone to feel sorry for his sorrows. But to him, he didn't want any of that, nor did the creature appear out of nowhere to confuse him more. So how did the creature want to be within Rukuro's presence? He asked Lillim about it, assuming that she had a lot of explaining to do. He said, pointing at the creature, "Why is that imp following me!? What's the meaning of this!? Please explain yourself before I get eaten by that thing!"

1639343656712.png
Dimitri Spann
it was another day for Dimitri, the same old thing. His parents were away..of course and he was tasked with looking after his sister. Speaking of which, the young girl was on her way to a friend's birthday party." Have fun and don't get into any trouble. Call me if you need something." the younger girl sighed and smiled at her brother's comment."Don't worry, I'll be fine. See ya after while." with that, she ran off into car that one her other friends was in. Seem like her mom was taking them both to said birthday party.

Now that she was gone, seem like Dimitri had a few hours to his self. Maybe watching Tv would be relaxing. The young man walked into the living room after fixing his self a sandwich and turned on the t.v..however, the screen was blue. There was..also the sounding of whispering." what? the hell is wrong with this thing.." Dimitri took a closer look, but when he approached, he was consumed by a bright light and everything became a blank

"hey..wake up..are you alright?" the faint voice he was hearing became more clear once Dimitri started to wake up.

"....." once he opened his eyes, he saw what seem to be a blue dog with a headband and boxing gloves."...i must had passed out? such a weird dream im having. blue dogs with boxing gloves.."

"I assure you that this isn't a dream you're having and i can prove it if you like?" the blue dog responded

Dimitri pitched his self and even tugged on his cheeks until they became read."....no need to prove anything..where am i?" he also noticed the strange keychain on his wrist, but deiced not to answer."What are you?"

" I had a feeling you was going to ask questions..after watching those other humans." the blue dog said." I'm Gaomon and you're in the digital world. I'm what you call a digimon. Might i know your name?"

" I'm Dimitri and I'm from the planet earth." the boy rubbed the back of his head." Man, this seems like something i saw on T.V when i was younger..anyway, you said there are more humans here?."

Gaomon nodded."Yes, i don't think they are far from here. Follow me." he motioned Dimitri to follow and together, the two would soon approach the group

When reproached by the taller of the two small girls ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) Kyler put his hands up and shrugged again "Wont do it again" he promised.

Hed noticed a few more creatures arrive: A moon drop ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ), a hair ball, and an imp. There were now almost as many digimon present as there were questions for Lilim ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) to answer.

The worm ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ) and the marshmallow were arguing amongst themselves about... something. Kyler noticed the really tall kid interjected in their debate saying something about society falling down diagonals or something before adding another question to Lilims queue.

Rokuro... ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ) seemed to be having a really bad time. He watched the xenophobic kid have a meltdown as he was greeted by his imp. Kyler kinda felt bad about flicking the kids ear the way he did. He realized hed have to be mindful of how he interacted with this kid.

The drake came up to Kyler and told him how he was supposed to beat a monster with a seal and a weasel. "Oh, right... so, is there like a Gym or something?" Kyler imagined he would be coaching these critters through some bodybuilding. Just then, Kyler thought he could make out another kid ( Acethekidd Acethekidd ) and a dog in the distance. He waved over to the newcomer and turned to Gomamon and Kudamon, going into Coach mode.

"Alright team. It's time to get that blood moving. Let's race to the new kid. Last one there carries the other one back."

The two digimon shared in a disgusted "WHAT?!" in response but Kyler had already taken off running. Kudamon took off first with Gomamon seal-ing his way behind.

"HEY I'M KYLER" he shouted as he got closer to the new kid "I DONT KNOW IF YOUVE HEARD BUT WE GOTTA GET THESE CRITTERS IN SHAPE TO SAVE THE INTERNET"

Gomamon shouted from the back "THATS NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS!"

Lilim took in all the information as well as she could from all the different sources a.k.a. the children's mouths and constructed answers. Most of these questions came from the smallest of them Aki. She could likely trust Lucemon to answer the girl for her. It seemed he was sufficient at dealing with her already.

HHowever, the thing that changed was the number of humans. This one appeared after the initial summoning... Could there have been a glitch in the summon routines? There must be far more damage than initially calculated. When this is over she will likely have her hands full repairing the world. 'Of course I'd need to do it because Drasil sucks at it.' Lilim's tail swished, 'Did I just... Have... Nevermind.'

Sylvie's question seemed to be one that takes priority. "The Knights are an order of Digimon that uphold peace in the digital world... They are the first line of defense. Typically against Digi-sins... They under King Drasil protect the stability of the digital world. However in this case if it were one of the sins causing trouble Lucemon would know about it. Thus it is about ninety-five point seven percent likely that this issue was caused by humans not knowing what it is they are tampering with."

She turned her attention to Rokuro who was having a caniption. Clearly he lacked any semblence of calm or rationality." Such a hindrance... Impmon is your partner... It is no monster... It is a Digimon. Your Digimon. To think one of your age is this disappointing. If you want to return home it is possible. However should you return without solving the issue... Our world is erased... Then because your world is connected it will be erased as well and you will be powerless to stop it. This is purely what I've calculated... But should we fail... It means the end. So steel yourself and stop fussing."

Lucemon was going to answer Aki's questions for Lilim but stayed quiet for a moment as she explained things. He shook his head. If it was within his power he'd just take care of this issue himself. He could have the power maybe in his strongest form but his highest form is difficult to obtain the amount of data required to make that transition. For now he should focus on Aki for now. "All those questions... Hmm... Well the digital world is... A world that... Ummm... Hmm... How to explain it so a child would understand. Okay so say I had a cookie and the cookie is your world. You know how all things have shadows right? The world your in is like it's shadow. It is there and connected but not always noticed. Very few humans even know of its existence. As for for the Digital Cores... There is a light and a dark... These cores have been around keeping the digital world balanced. I don't have the means to explain how... Lilim could explain it but I don't think you'd understand it. Your Digimon will be able to tell you about your charm... But as for a message... That I don't believe is necessary... Time travels differently here... Your world is slower... Far slower. If you sent a message by the time they found it the information would probably not be of any use." Lucemon's explanation was the best he could do with the torrent of questions the small girl seemed to lob at them. Thankfully it was interrupted by her own Digimon. Now he can stay focused on other things. Like why does that worm seem familiar? The way it talks is mildly annoying.

Aki pondered all these world-shattering revelations in silence. What would this all mean for them? Would they be alright? Could they die here? In a surprisingly mature move for her age, Aki picked up Moonmon into her arms and looked to Lilim and Lucemon, “How do we level up?”

Her attention turned to the other digimon, especially her sister’s, “How do we level you guys up so that you’re stronger? We need to get stronger as fast as possible so we can be safe. And we need to stop freaking out or arguing or stuff.”

She looked back to Lilim again, “Are we safe here or do we need to move soon?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back