• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon; Save the Digital World!!(Last shot!); Closed

Characters
Here
The Digital Fields

Renamon folded her arms across her chest as she glanced between the two arguing Digimon, heaving a small sigh. And yet they persisted with their argument...great, they were going to be useless as long as they were like this. Luckily, it seemed Pyrite had enough higher brain functions remaining to snap back to reality...only to spout a bit of philosophy himself. Wonderful. "You're alright, I can see how one would just shut down listening to both of them. It's nice to meet you, Pyrite. There is food, yes. Fruits, vegetables, meat farms...plenty to keep you full of energy during your endeavors. We're here to help you as well, of course. Some Digimon are actually quite skilled at cooking, if you're lucky enough to come across one of such a nature."

Sylvie watched Rokuro have his little mental breakdown, a small frown on her lips. Was he stable? Like, emotionally or mentally? She wanted to go over there and give him a pat on the back and let him know it'd be okay....but on the other hand, with someone with such an obviously volatile personality, there was no telling if he'd physically lash out if she tried. Quite the conundrum indeed. Luckily (?) it would seem a Digimon had found him and started to draw his attention...to the point both screamed in panic. "Oh dear," she muttered softly as Rokuro had a whole new breakdown. "If I may, I'd suspect that'd be the Digimon partnered with you. There's quite a collection here by now, in case you haven't noticed?"

Guilmon cocked his head to the side in confusion, staring at Kyler. "A gym? I think some Digimon run gyms, but that's not really how that works I don't think-" Before Guilmon could finish his thoughts, off went Kylar like a shot as he raced away towards an approaching figure. "He's interesting! I like him!" Guilmon called out over his shoulder towards Sylvie, a small smile on her lips and an awkward thumbs up offered to him.

Sylvie's attention darted to Lilim as she explained who the Knights are, or perhaps were, biting her thumb for a moment in thought before stopping. "So if these Knights aren't present to intervene as they should, what could have happened to what I'd assume were rather powerful individuals if they're designed to protect an entire world? Is it safe to assume the worst then?" Guilmon made his way back towards Sylvie, coming into earshot of Aki's question of how to make them 'level up', Renamon waving his arm to get her attention. "Oh, Oh, oh! I know! A Digimon gets stronger from fighting other Digimon, and forming bonds with other Digimon...or people, in this case? I dunno how it works with Digidestined people."

'Are we safe here' was perhaps the last question anyone should ask in such a situation...for the world itself shall rise up to spite you for certain. "LUCEMON! I CAN SMELL YOU!" There came the great crashing of tree's from the forests edge, Sylvie, Guilmon, and Renamon's attention snapping that way at the sound. "Oh dear." "YOU DID IT, DIDN'T YOU LUCEMON!? YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS!" As a tree was barrelled over and crushed to splinters in the process, a giant bipedal insect-like Digimon could be seen at the edge of the forest, pointing towards the group. "I don't know how, but you're responsible! Step away from those children, I won't allow you to doom us further!" Sylvie's eyes went wide, stepping back a few steps before her attention darted around before landing on Aki. "What IS that!? Aki, come over here, quickly now." Sylvie held her arms open towards her sister making a 'come closer' motion, a nervous look on her face. "That's GrandisKuwagamon...that's a new Digimon that's come to exist after all of this started." "And what does that mean?" "Based off what he's saying, means we should run, I think!"

latest

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Acethekidd Acethekidd BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten

Pyrite nodded some to the fox lady's words.... Wait did she say meat farm? like..... a normal farm right? Before pyrite could posit that question the group was soon interupted by. "...Wormmon. Slap me to make sure im not hallucinating" Pyrite asked to which wormmon without hesitation slapped him. "You are not. Now then you useless brick wall. Get us out of here. I have no wish to be killed by a damn bug on steroids!" She yelled. Pyrite slowly looked at the marshmallow on his other shoulder. Tokomon quickly replying "Yeah nope. Im with wormmon. Run for it." HEaring that pyrite saw the child of the group. And dashed picking her up and proceeded to quickly bolt in the oppisite direction, carrying the child. He wasnt just gonna let a kid die infront of him. And so he took the suprisingly smart option.

And retreated faster then the french.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Kyler could hear the bipedal drake ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) explaining how to level up his new partners, but kept walking away towards the new kid ( Acethekidd Acethekidd ). Kyler knew a thing or two about getting a work out already after all, plus there was too much to see in this new world to ignore what fun any newcomers might bring.

SNAPsnapsnapsnap

Kyler turned toward a sound that interrupted his introduction... the sound of trees being cleared by...

Holy shit. THAT'S new.

Kyler looked up at the giant vicious metallic insect who spoke to Lucemon from above like some ugly god.

"So... you guys can actually... fight that?" Kyler asked his partners.

"NO WAY THATS A ME-" kudamon tried to explain, before being interrupted by Gomamon

"YEAH WATCH THIS! MARCHING FISHES!" Kyler watched as Gomamon released a steady stream of digital fish toward the monster... who looked like he was just going to snack on them. Kyler assessed the situation, said to the new boy "I think we should run" and then took off in an unspecified direction away from the monster with his partners in his arms.

Lilim's emotionless face seem to fit as she sighed. GrandisKuwagamon, this was definitely new for her. It seems as if there are, gaps. Gaps in her knowledge. She was unaware this Digimon existed. However trying to make a Digimon like this one obey, was out of the question. It clearly had a hatred for Lucemon, and while Lilim would rather make nice with GrandisKuwagamon at least for now they lacked the power at the moment to make him listen to reason. With the limits to the power Lilim can exude nothing can be done but run. Thankfully this body is functionally appropriate for the action of running away. Some of them might be incompitent for now but they should know well enough to run away from the big bug unless...

Lilim took five steps before stopping. She was going to run but, it made more sense in her mind to attempt to get information out of GrandisKawagamon on the state of things in more detail. There is only so much the core could tell through a diagnostic. "Lucemon... Make yourself..." Lilim turned her head to see Lucemon already booked it the moment he heard GrandisKawagamon's voice and was already speeding away. "Well I suppose I can't reprimand him because I he did exactly what I wanted him to do without saying it. GrandisKawagamon! That is your name correct?" Lilim stood her ground. She'd be a good enough distraction even if the Digimon hesitated for just a few seconds it would be enough for the children to hid away somewhere. Her duty to keep these kids safe is her number one proirty until they can protect themselves with their partners. "I want to know what's happening in detail before you stake blame!" Lilim pointed at the huge insect. "I won't accept any assumptions just facts."​

The Digital Fields

Luckily it looked like the largest of the group, the kid named Pyrite, had the foresight to grab Aki and bolt for it. "We're running right?" "Yep yep!" "Oh absolutely. Dodomon, Moonmon! Hang on!" The bipedal yellow fox sprinted forward, grabbing Aki's two digimon who had been left behind in the panic, one to each arm as she sprinted off at top speed, almost like a ninja in how she moved. Behind her, Aki was doing much the same, only for Guilmon to come up behind her and scoop her onto his back, the small dragon...dinosaur...thing surprisingly strong for his size. "I gotcha Sylvie, gotta go go go!" Sprinting away, the group passed Gomamons 'marching fishes' attack surged forward towards Grandis Kuwagamon. Unfortunately, they crashed into the giant Digimon who didn't...seem to even register the attack. Gomamon may as well have spit in his general direction. So, as tradition seemed to demand, the Digidestined were once again sprinting for their lives from a Kuwagamon of some kind.

The insectile buzzing of wings could be heard from the Grandis Kuwagamon as it started to hover off the ground, gaze on the now fleeing group before it landed on Lilim, 'skidding' to a halt in the air short of Lilim, even if it seethed with rage towards the sight of Lucemon fleeing with the children. However, Lilim had accomplished her goal, she'd gotten a few moments of hesitation. "His existence is proof enough! Lucemon has tried to rule or destroy the digital several times in his existence, now he's found someone to do it for him!" Meanwhile, said Lucemon was currently fleeing for his very life along with the Digidestined across the fields which were steadily sloping downwards. Wait...was that a hole in the ground? "We can't outrun him. Sylvie, are you afraid of caves?" "Uhm...no, why?" "WOHOOOO!" To answer her question, Guilmon had bounded straight into the cavernesque hole, small enough for something human sized or slightly larger to slide down into like a slide, much too small for the bug. Guilmon's cheer of exhilaration was punctuated with Sylvie's shout of surprise, Renamon waiting at the entrance with Aki's partners in hand. "The rest of you, in the hole."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
Talions_dagger.jpg"pyrite run faster!" the marhsmallow of a blob screamed as she was covering the ears of the small child, the never ending stream of worried curses from pyrites mouth only would serve to taint the young childs mind, and she simply could not have that. "DO AS THE MARSHMALLOW SAYS AND MOVE YOUR FEET FASTER YOU OAF" Wormon shouted hitting pyrites head looking at giant monster of a digimon behind them. Pyrite merely continued his sprint while murmuring "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Seeing renamon have tossed her partner down a hole he quickly ran towards it. "hold on tight!" he yelled jumping in it feet first while covering the childs head, rolling down the long slide until they hit the bottom. pyrites body skidding across the ground until with a solid "thud" his momentum was stopped by colliding into a strange metal object stabbed into the ground. Letting go on the child he just groaned in pain. "whyyy" he weakly groaned holding his head as he looked at the source of his pain, a large sword was stuck in the ground. The Childish insticts deep down in all men ignited in pyrite as he saw it. And without hesitation he pulled it out of the ground to see that....it was broken, even while broken the hand to the tip of the jagged blade was 3 feet long, one could only imagine how long it would have been in its original form. "......Sweet" pyrite said forgetting about the pain in his head.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Though it would have been obvious to any onlooker from the start, Kyle and his partners had come to the realization they lacked the firepower to deal with the bug monsters. So they joined the others in a mad dash somewhere. En route, Kyle took notice that Lilim ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) had stepped up to confront the kaiju with... language? And it seemed to be LISTENING? Kyler's mind somehow started to wander in transit; imagining acquiring a donkeymon that could reason coyotes away from the chicken coop. His daydream was interrupted by Renamon's ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) commands to "get in the hole," to which Team McLellan complied.

Even in a dismal cave, Kyler couldn't help but feel excited based on everything he'd seen. Before he could even wonder what would happen, the tall boy ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ) had started waving around a sword.

The internet is insane.

aki.jpgAki
Despite the running and the jumping and the skidding along the floor, Aki didn't scream or cry. This was all very strange and terrifying, but it all happened so fast it felt like there was hardly any time for her to react. She was lucky this Pyrite guy was here. Aki stood up with a small groan and brushed herself off, watching her small cat ball Dodomon and teardrop Moonmon worriedly look at her and at each other.

1650238720357.png"Well... that was a close call..." she mumbled, but her attention was grabbed by the big sword just as much as Pyrite's was. She went up to him and started poking the edge and the broken tip of the sword, "Woah! This is massive. Is this a sword for a giant or something? Lilim do you know?"

Dodomon huffed, "You sound insane! You're worrying about some relic at a time like this? We should close off the entrance to make sure whoever that was doesn't try following us in here!"

Moonmon stared at the hole, "Don't you think it was a little too big to follow us...?"

"I'm sure as heck not willing to bet our life on it, are you guys??"

"N-no..."

Aki looked to her sister from the blade, "Sissy, the big guy outside said some pretty nasty things about Lucemon. Erm... Lucemon is any of that stuff true?"

1650238751588.pngDodomon squinted his eyes, "Even if it is, who cares?! Lucemon isn't the one chasing us!"

"I have to agree," Moonmon added in a hushed tone, "I do like Lucemon and Lilim more than the Grandis Kuwagamon that was chasing us... though I am a little concerned about why he was chasing us..."

"That's my point! I'm curious why. If we know why then maybe we can avoid it in the future."

Lucemon looked to Aki when her question came up for Lilim who wasn't present. "It seems that it's just a broken sword. It could have been from long ago... The first Digimon that comes to mind would be knightmon." After that little bit of information Lucemon fell quiet again reluctant to say anything else. It was technically his fault they were down here now.

Lilim stared down Grandis Kawagamon for a moment. It was true that Lucemon had a less than stellar track record but this was completely unacceptable given the current conditions in the digital world as a whole. Getting Grandis Kawagamon to stand down won't be in the cards right now, but diverting his attention could work. "Well I'm in charge of him. Lucemon is my responsibility, not yours. I am his master as of now. He cannot disobey me, take whatever confidence in my words what you will..." Lilim turned on her heel and took a moderate pace toward the current location of Lucemon and the children. Lilim didn't pay any attention to further words said by the huge Digimon, if they had any.

Looking down into the cave and the slide that is clearly present. "it seems as if I'll have to update my mapping information. I... don't know where this goes. Hmmm..." With a fluid motion Lilim launched down the slide quietly and after a few twists and turns reached the bottom. Lucemon perked up a bit when Lilim arrived but didn't say a word.

Getting off the ground and standing up, dusting off her rear end they looked at the area and did a head count at the same time. "Good everyone is still accounted for."

The Digital Underground

Sylvie slowly stood upright from the position she had landed in, dazed on her back with Guilmon nearby rubbing his head, having bumped it into a large stone. "Where are we?..." "Looks like a crystal cavern! Feels kinda cozy..." "I see. Do you know the way around?" "Uhhhm...nope!" "I see." True to Guilmons assessment, the entire group seemed to have landed up in a crystaline cavern system, large ice-blue crystals that jutted from the roof of the cavern, the ground, and the walls around them, sparkling with light that seemed to come from no true source. If one looked closely they could see small strings of 1's and 0's running over the surface, strings of binary scrawled across the surface. Sylvie looked over to Pyrite who was currently fascinated by a sword he had somehow managed to locate, her sister similarly interested. A soft sigh escaped her as she glanced over to Kyle, slowly making her way over to his side given he seemed the most well put together of all parties present thus far, save for her own sister. "Are you and your...digimon...okay?" She glanced over towards Pyrite and gave a small sigh, shaking her head. "He's going to hurt someone doing that. Most likely himself." Renamon slid down from the hole shortly thereafter, having figured Lilim would be right behind her. Of course, she was correct, though Lilim had very narrowly avoided the charge of Grandis Kuwagamon who had decided to chase her down at the last moment, shouting something about how 'The sins of Lucemon are yours now'. A stiff breeze and insectile buzzing could be heard just as Lilim dropped into the hole to join the rest of the group.

Sylvie glanced over to Aki and offered a muted smile, very smile and very weak. Nothing unusual there, it'd been ages since the younger sibling would have seen her older sister actually laughing and smiling wide. "Well, even if it is true. I think anyone is capable of good, Aki. And anyone is capable of changing. So even if Lucemon has a checkered history, I'll put faith in him right now. Because we don't have much better alternatives." The way she spoke, one could tell she was being completely honest with her otherwise 'positive and altruistic' outlook on things, though one could also see the nerves behind her eyes. Fried, exhausted, and terrified, but refusing to show it in front of her little sister. "Can we close the hole behind us? And does anyone know how to navigate a cavern?" Almost immediately, Guilmon's hand shot up, beaming wide. "Oh oh oh, I can do both! I'm good with cave systems, and I can close the hole! One second!" Sylvie glanced over to the others with uncertainty, Renamon towering over her partner's side
, looking over the sword wielded by Pyrite. "Too small for a Knightmon. If it's that large and it's broken, it'd be something bigger or stronger. But Digimon with swords are everywhere, it's impossible to tell. Lilim, I think we're all here. We should move carefully though, there's no telling if we're invading someone's territory." "Rock Breaker!" Sylvie glanced over to Guilmon who had charged the wall that supported the hole above them, strong forelimbs smashing forward to slam into the wall. The room shook for a moment before a small localized collapse happened, the entrance to be followed by lost. "Okie dokie! We can go now!" "If I may suggest we stay together, and pick a 'travel partner' for the worst case? There's five of us, so it would be uneven. Though I would request to stay near Aki, and perhaps Kyle?"
2a80c28974972765ecff92d996109fc35e1c8ae1v2_hq.png
169px-Guilmon_New_Century.jpg
images

2105662903ca9e4f8dc57f8da6a8ff3a.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself

Pyrite listened to the group as he swung the sword around, thing was damn heavy and took most of pyrites strength to swing it at a reasonable speed. Watching the hole collapse he looked further into the cave, giving a small whistle and taking out his phone to snap a picture of it. "This place is wild, death one second, beauty the next." He commented as the wormmon upon his shoulder simply sighed, "Yes yes big shiny rocks are beautiful now stop swinging that sword around you oaf and start walking, any digimon liable to live underground is most likely as stupid as you, and my head cant take any more stupidity" Pyrite just held the sword now as Tokomon bounced up and down. "Hey maybe we can ask them for help, or at least info on whats going on, we need some info on what we are going to be fighting! So onward pyrite, let us find allies in justice!" Tokomon declared proudly "Or allies to die with" Wormmon quickly soured. Pyrite dealing once again with the incessant chattering above his shoulders trudged over to lilim and the angel. "I guess we are walking partners then" He said wanting to apologize for making her listen to these two

Absollover77 Absollover77

"Huh...? But... Sissy, I like Pyrite. Why can't we walk with him?" Aki piped up and ran over to Pyrite, grabbing his free hand with both of her smaller hands, "He kept me safe and carried me! Plus he has a cool sword! Our walking buddy should be Pyrite." She had no other reasoning, of course, and had seemingly no awareness of the apparent idiocy or strangeness the man had thus far displayed. She just liked that he was nice and found the cool sword. Aki swiftly moved on to Tokomon, pumping her small fists, "Yes! We gotta find allies in justice! That's how anime shows do it!! We gotta find friends and have the power of friendship!"

"Yep we're doomed," Dodomon sighed, the ball of fluff hopping along slightly ahead of Aki, "Doomed. Totally screwed. This band of crazy is gonna get everyone killed."

"I don't think it's that bad," Moonmon argued, "I think so far everyone's nice..."

Lilim remained silent for a majority of the time the conversations were happening. What the giant bug had said was true in some aspects. Now that Lucemon was solely her responsibility more and more Digimon will tend to find a problem with the group even if they are trying to do right by the digital world. Calculating the overall chances of success on current data sits firmly at ten percent and that is provided that they have no mishaps. Extreme conditions of the digital world along with the looming threat of being turned into nothing more than pixels is evident. Looking at each of the destined and their partners, a strange number inconsistent with the past... Of course this could be due to her own intervention. Given that impulsive king being unable to solve the simplest of problems, I'm burdened with this mess.

Pyrite talking to her drew her attention out of the calculations and inner thoughts. Remaining silent at the words only to have the small one, Aki grab hold of Pyrite. A new calculation was then made about party efficiency. Once finished in less than a moment she nodded her head in agreement. "I find that Aki remaining near Pyrite is currently the most optimal. Given his level of strength and seemingly sturdy figure he would make a excellent guard to the youngest until her Digimon are of capable level to defend her or at the very least get her to a safe place quickly without lowering current combat efficiency. As for the rest I believe we should play by strengths for now... Physical power can be covered by Lucemon and Guilmon. Scouting can be handled by Renamon give how quick my database says you are it is an optimal choice. The more personal defence will be the rest of the Digimon. As of right now until you all get stronger or find a way to digivolve you'll have a hard time other than gathering food." when she was finished speaking she took a seat on a rather flat looking rock. "For now I advise we stay put. If this is someone's territory they will come to us soon after all the noise Guilmon made closing up where we entered. If not we should make camp in this spot because is safe."

Lucemon was remaining quiet. The faith that was being put in him albeit conditionally was making him feel different. Before he'd trick people to get their faith or trust but this time was different. He was getting it without doing anything special. Lucemon scratched his head and floated up to keep a look out for approaching Digimon.

Last edited:
Young as he was, Kyler couldn't help but make Dad noises as he lifted himself up. Sylvie asked him how he was and hoping she didn't hear his grunting quickly overcorrected his posture and exclaimed "That was a doozy but I think we're OK, how ar-"

"A WHAT?" shouted Kudamon
"No that is called a Slide" added Gomamon

"Well that's probably the only rock slide I hope to be a part of today" Kyler said looking over and seeing if his digi partners would get his pun.

They did not.

After that, the group started deferring roles and placements to navigate the dungeon. Kyler wasn't really sure how he or his Digimon would contribute. The only food he could think to gather down here might be some moss.

He did feel like he had a place when Sylvie asked to walk together "why of course" he beamed, but felt a little deflated when Aki wanted to walk with Pyrite. He did have a cool sword. Kyler heard Lillim mention that it probably belonged to a Knightmon, and Kyler hoped there might be another he could find. But he also just wanted to hold one so bad so he couldn't help but ask Pyrite "Hey, can I see that thing for a minute?"

The Digital Underground

Sylvie pursed her lips ever so slightly as she watched Aki cling to Pyrite rather than stick near her, and for Lilim to back the decision as statistically more favorable. She supposed Lilim was right but...she'd much rather have her sister within arms reach right now with everything going on. However, Aki seemed relatively happy and...Lilim was probably right. If push came to shove, Pyrite was bigger and stronger than she was, and he had that sword now. So maybe things would work out on that front? She glanced over to Lilim who had elected to sit down on a flat rock and suggested making camp, Sylvie shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she considered the idea. "I think...taking a moment to sit down and get our bearings is a good idea." Glancing over to Kyler she offered a polite little smile, reaching out to grab his forearm as Kyler joined her side. Aki had Pyrite by her side, so she could stay near Kyler, who was once bigger and likely stronger than she was.

"So what are we doing then? Some of the group looks like their ready to walk, and the other half look like their sitting around. I'm confused." "We need to make a decision, we have two alternatives. I believe it'd be beneficial for all parties to take a moment to rest and get their bearings." "So that's three votes for making a brief camp...Guilmon? Kyler?" "Whatever you want to do, I'm here with you Sylvie!" "Alright...four votes, I guess...Miss Lilim, by the way? What can you tell us about where we are or...anything going on? Do you know?"

images
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself

~Mashu Remmington~
1658118046699.png It hurt, but not really. It was like a dream, or maybe it would be more accurate to say a nightmare. Her senses were muddled and she was in pain but that pain wasn't real; it was just false electronic signals being sent to her brain. Like sleep paralysis. Yeah, that's what it was. How else could she explain how the living room in her uncle's home was fading in and out of reality like that? She groaned as vertigo hit her. Reaching out to grab the coffee table, her hand only met air as it popped out of existence again. "Uncle Gabe!" There would be no response, he was away but there was still a clinging strand of hope that he had come home early. "Gabriel!" This time her voice was tinged with slight desperation. Maybe he's home. Maybe he can wake me up.

Voices. Not her uncle's, but voices all the same. Robbers? No, they were too young. Her vision blurred, or rather, it became static? No matter how much she blinked she couldn't get rid of it. That's when she felt it, a tug of some kind. She reared back and it seemed to loosen in surprise before gripping her even harder and dragging her through the static. Her body didn't register normal movement like one would normally feel when being dragged, and yet she knew that she was no longer in her home. She felt like she was drowning in static. The buzz of electronics roared in her ears and yet it was silent; like as if it were all in her head.

And just like that, Mashu was unceremoniously dumped onto the ground and in front of a pair boots. "Ugh." She felt like she should've been nauseous but she wasn't, and somehow that only made her feel worse. Glaring up at the owner of the boots in front of her, she spat out, "Munter," before climbing back onto her feet. Glancing around only created more questions rather than answering them; and as Mashu did a slow turn to scan her surroundings, she could feel a tinge of fear get quickly squashed by anger. "Well what the bloody hell is this?" Completing her turn to once again face the nameless boot wearing woman, Mashu snarled, "Well? Care to enlighten me?" Logically this had to be a dream. There was no way any of this was real. Yet, everything felt all too real.

((Interacting with Absollover77 Absollover77 's Lilium))

Pyrite looked around before he pointed the sword further down into the cave. It seemed reasonable enough to traverse. "I suppose we should start walking again. If it gets dark My phone has a full battery so I can use it for a flashlight." He began down the path taking the lead, Pyrite didn't want to admit it, but he was big and durable, if anyone was perfect to be in front of a random cave supposedly filled with strong monsters. Pyrite sighed as he began heading down at least the crystals were pretty, "hey, you guys are Digimon right?" he asked Wormmon and Tokomon, "then why don't you two seem to know anything about what's going on? It's like none of our Digimon knows exactly what we're even dealing with?" He added, to which wormmon tilted her head. "hmmm It's hard to say, ....we remember a giant serpent-like silhouette.... and then we woke up and were told our purpose, everything is fuzzy beyond that... As for what's going on around us, the digital world is in constant flux, it rapidly changes except for certain areas under the control of a powerful Digimon, what could be a desert could swiftly change to a forest in a matter of years." Wormmon explained as Tokomon nodded happily "its always a new scenery!" she added. Pyrite just nodded along listening to the explanation. "huh.... alright... Works for me I guess" he said before looking at the group behind him....... At least the angel looked strong, Pyrite could just focus on keeping the kid safe.... Until he suddenly turned back towards the path. "guys.... Guys I hear something" He said grabbing Aki and moving her behind him pointing the broken sword forward. A giant beetle... flaming birds. Angels and weird talking monsters.... it could be anything. ANd pyrite was ready to take a swing at whatever came into view. Wormmon simply sighed. "Let us approach our death with open Arms I suppose. To die in a cave surrounded by idiots... I suppose there are worst deaths." To which tokomon cheered. "If we die we die side by side with friends!" Pyrite trying to remain focused and ignore dumb and dumber on his shoulders.
Kyrenka Kyrenka ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77

Though he felt a little deflated when Pyrite seemingly didn't hear his request for a turn with the sword, he didn't have it in him to let it show when Sylvie grabbed his arm. Blushing briefly, he joined in the majority opinion to set up a brief camp in the cave.

"I could use a respite, maybe there's something we could cook..." Kyler trailed off and started to ponder what sort of dish cave ingredients could produce, briefly forgetting he had 0 Cookware with him.

His daydreaming was interrupted when he heard the voice of a new girl requesting some explanation from Lilim. Without interjecting and introducing himself, Kyler thought he might wait for Lilim's response but found himself more concerned with Pyrite's declaration that he heard something. Taking a cue from the large lad, he tried to position himself in front of Sylvie but the gesture was obscured by his 2 partner Digimon taking the cover behind him.

"Don't worry I've got you guys... wait... aren't you two supposed to be helping me?" He said to his cohort.
"We are!" Said Gomamon
"We're watching the rear!" Added Kudamon

Kyler rolled his eyes while bracing for whatever the noise might reveal itself to be.

Lilim's unchanging face looked upon Mashu. "Hmmm... It seems the world is more damaged than calculated... You are far later than everyone else." A simple shake of her head with the closing of her eyes the A.I. then looked up at Lucemon. This whole thing is such a mess. Also, it seems that her Digimon is absent or she may not even have one. Both are a statistical pain. "Your name is Mashu... Mashu Remmington. Your partner is... Error..." Lilim flinched and her eyes seemed to go dead for a moment only for her head to shake again. "Our... Apologies... It seems you are upset and understandably so. I ask of your help, the world your in right now is the digital one. It runs parallel to yours, and it's destruction ultimately is connected to yours. You have been summoned to prevent this destruction and save both your world and mine. I am Lilim an A.I. in charge of one of the two digital cores of this world. I was sleeping for a long time until the world woke me to assist. I came to the conclusion that your transfer was failed and removed you from the calculations on the mission success. I have much to deliberate... For further information direct your questions to Sylvie the taller girl with white hair. I have further calculations to make." She pointed to Sylvie and Kyler's direction before bringing her hands together in her lap as her eyes once again go dead and stare off into space.

Lucemon looked down at the new arrival and crossed his arms. The digital world is continuing to grow weaker and it wasn't going to get better any time soon especially with these kids scattered like this. Lilim should keep them on target at the least but humans are so different from Digimon. They won't obey her like most Digimon, they have more free will. He's sure she's aware of that fact but he was reluctant to act without Lilim told him to. He certainly didn't want to make any more trouble like what they just had to go through.

FD0127BF-4CF4-442B-A898-4AE8950D57FD.jpeg
So there was another person along for the ride? Aki sighed. At least Pyrite was cool. All of this was getting them nowhere. She may be the youngest out of them but she wasn’t content just to follow along. Aki cleared her throat loudly and put a hand against Pyrite’s arm, “Guys! I think we should really get moving. If things are as bad as she made them sound, we need to get serious fast.”

“I want to work up on leveling up these little guys asap,” she continued, picking up her dodomon, “Dodomon and Moonmon are so small. I don’t want them to get hurt. So they gotta get strong. So how do we do that? And we gotta get weapons for ourselves too. Guns maybe? Pyrite has the cool sword but I don’t have anything to protect myself with.”

Dodomon and Moonmon looked at each other, and Dodomon spoke up, “I’d rather keep you safe than have you try to fight something yourself.”

B27044A4-133D-4AF1-8A9E-E48DA8419CEC.pngFE045D56-59C1-4A9D-95C1-CC03FF17A249.png

The Digital Underground; The rumble of footsteps!

Sylvie jumped, just a touch, as a new voice could be heard near Lilim. Snapping her attention towards the voice she took notice of a red-haired teen, at least a head taller than she was herself and...obviously displeased it'd seem. And faintly British-European notes to her voice, despite the likewise Asian and Japanese notes to her accent...a curious blending. "Wait...did you just get here-" "Allow me to save you some time, Sylvie. You are going to have more questions than answers for a while, let's save it for another time, yes? She just arrived, and we'll work with that for now." Sylvie gave a slow sigh, nodding her head. "Fair enough...I'm Sylvie, like Lilim said. It seems we've been sucked into a digital cyberscape under the premise of 'saving the world'. I do not have enough evidence to dispute this, but this is very much real so far. If trends proceed...a Digimon should be showing up to join you shortly?" Sylvie glanced at Renamon for confirmation, who simply nodded. Glancing out of the corner of her eye towards Kyler who had taken up a position to 'protect' her it'd seem, she couldn't help but give a weak smile, which only got slightly bigger as his partners took up position behind him. Okay, that was sort of silly to see. However, that smile quickly disappeared as her little sister proposed arming herself with a gun of all things, Sylvie's usually calm demeanor once again back and mixed with worry, her eyes widening just a bit. Aki?! With a gun!? No no no, she was too young to get into a fight like that! "To my knowledge, there is not a gun you could find," Renamon chimed in.

Alas, it seemed that the team was solidly split on what they were doing...half wanted to stay, half wanted to go. Organization was not their strong suit so far, but at least-

"Hey, Sylvie? Or anyone...do you guys hear that?" True to Guilmon's concerns, if one listened closely they could hear the sound of footsteps, slightly heavy, rushing down the tunnel towards them. "Hey hey hey, keep going! Wait for me! Shutup, keep running! Hey, who's up ahead? Doesn't matter, just smack em and run!" Sprinting through the darkness of the tunnels was a literal small horde of rock like golems who looked like they were running for their life...or perhaps charging towards the group in anger? It was hard to tell at the moment. "Wild strike!" Shouted one as it spun it's arms at it's side, charging straight towards Pyrite as Sylvie could only stare in surprise towards the enroaching horde. "Pyrite! Renamon, Guilmon, can you help with this!?" "I'll make sure none get through to you, of course. Guilmon, if you would?" "Sure thing! I'm coming buddyyyyy! Guil shot!" Guilmon charged towards Pyrite and the enroaching Gotsumon, a blast wave of heat and energy erupting from his mouth to launch the little golem aside and into a wall with a comical thud, the digimon practically indenting into the wall. It was time to get together and get functioning it'd seem, as combat had just begun for their first time in the digital world!

images

latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

~Mashu Remmington~
1662546155204.png Mashu's eyes were already taking in the strange people and creatures around her. "Oh yeah, sure," she scathingly quipped, "You need help saving the world and only a group of children can help. Sure." Denial wasn't an attractive trait, but adaptability was. As incomprehensible as it was, this definitely wasn't a dream so the only conclusion was that this was real. However, why should any of them trust these strange creatures? She's heard enough fairytales to know that this was the part where they unwittingly followed their new guide straight to their deaths. Fuck no. Not happening.

"Send me back." Crossing her arms, she let her gaze bore into Lilium. "I don't give a shit about the world ending." Why would she care anyway? It wasn't like any but her father and uncle held any love for her. How long would that last anyways? So why should she have love for the world? Mashu would rather let the world burn down with her than lift a finger to help it. "Send me back." At least with the world ending, none of it mattered. It didn't matter if she couldn't succeed, if she couldn't meet the goals set before her, if she couldn't make Mom proud; they would all be dead soon, right? So it wouldn't matter. Maybe she'll love me again.

"No! Don't go!" A sudden and strong force plowed into the back of her knees unexpectedly. Luckily, Mashu was on guard so the maneuver only sent her stumbling rather to the ground itself. A glowering scowl turned to vague fear as a tiny blob-like creature tried climbing her at a frankly terrifying speed. "Don't go!" The tiny voice cried in the same kind of desperation she felt to get this thing off of her.

"Hey...hey!" Finally grabbing hold of the surprisingly squishy form, she chucked it with enough force to watch it sail and land several yards away. Victory waned to trepidation which circled back to fear as the thing popped up and immediately began returning at a speed that was much too fast for something of that size. "Fuck!" Hopping onto one leg, her hands went to rip her slipper off of her foot and hold it up as a weapon. "I will beat you into the dirt you little bastard!"

1662546126613.png
((Interacting with Absollover77 Absollover77 's Lilium))

Pyrite watched as guilmons fireblast collided with one of the monsters. Choosing to ignore that one he yelled and swung the broken sword with all his might. Only to stare as it practically bonked on the gotsumon in front of him. The was a solid 10 seconds of silence between pyrite, his Digimon, and the gotsumon. Until wormmon broke the silence with a flat and disappointed. "Even your only good quality manages to be useless you dumb brute. Shall I?" SHe asked as pyrite just held in the shame and looked down. "Yes please..." He answered not even looking up to watch as wormmmon produced a large ball of sticky silk from her mouth blasting the gotsumon in the face with it. Tokomon jumping down and biting gotsumons leg. Pyrite just staring at his sword in silence. Why was this sword useless. He swung it as hard as he god damn could. But it bounced off the rock creature like it was a pool noodle.... fucking stupid data bullshit...
Kyrenka Kyrenka ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten BigManHimself BigManHimself Absollover77 Absollover77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back