• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MidnightRaid

BLACKJACK!
If you would like to join it would make me very happy. I will accept anyone but it will only go out to the first four people. You will get to choose your own Digimon partner, crest, and color of digivice. Please don't fight over who gets what digimon, crest, or color digivice. Impmon will be unavailable, along with the crest of Darkness, and the color purple since my charcter will have them. Also, please try to have different digimon so we don't have duel ones. Please be respectful to one another. The RP will be turned base and I will explain more as people join. I hope we all have fun and enjoy the RP.

yo, i'm interested
a question though, are we allowed to have either up to two digimon or just limited to 1? i'm fine with either one

just one. but if we get enough people for this rp i will send y'all my discord so i can just made a server cuz i like to do things like that. thx!

I might be interested.

Are we doing official digivolution lines only or do they just have to make sense, like for example Metalgreymon to RustTyrannomon?

I'd probably be interested! I'd like the color Red, and I'd like Guilmon as a partner ^^
Question: would the crest need to be a canon one? If not, I was thinking Crest of Creativity ^^

Hmmm... I see original crests can be made but digivolution lines are the same as they have always been what generation is this taking place?

Hmmm... I see original crests can be made but digivolution lines are the same as they have always been what generation is this taking place?
I was thinking that we r the new digidestion. The digital world is in danger again. But the twist is past villains come back somehow and all the other kids and digimon have been defeated. It is our job to rescue the others and save the world. For the line, I'm going off the first and second cuz that is the one i know best.

Hmmm okay then. I have an character idea then. It will take me a bit but if you could reserve a place for me I'd appreciate it

To everyone, to those that have decided to join. I am going to put my discord here so y'all can friend me and I'll make the server. Follow me at MidnightRaid#7080

Okay I think I have my partner set but I do have a question our partners will be in rookie level normally right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back