• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MidnightRaid

BLACKJACK!
Anyone that would like to join is allowed, but I will only accept the first four people. You will be allowed to choose your Digimon partner, try not to choose the same ones. And you will get to pick your crest and color of digivices. Again try not to pick the same ones. Impmon and its evolution line will be unavailable along with the crest of darkness and a purple digivice since I have already chosen that for my character.
I will discuss more about the RP when I get the five lucky people to do this with. Thank you and I hope we can all get along!

I could join.
Digimon: Yukimi Botamon, Nyaromon, Salamon, Black Gatomon, Lady Devimon, Mastemon
Crest of Balance
Silver Digivice (D3 Model)

I could join.
Digimon: Yukimi Botamon, Nyaromon, Salamon, Black Gatomon, Lady Devimon, Mastemon
Crest of Balance
Silver Digivice (D3 Model)
Awesome to have you on board! Now we only need three or two more people. If u know anyone interested see if they would join.

Well um if this is really we need to join, count me in for sure

Digimon:Bubbmon, Mochimon Impmon,Witchmon, Bastemon, Lilithmon

Crest of Knowledge

Purple Digivice (D3 Model)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back