• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon RP Where All Player Digimon need to be Custom/Original? [FULL]

Yeah, it is.

I'm free for a lot of this week so most of the things that would normally delay me are gone for now.

Alright, all I need to do is make that sweet, juicy information thing and that CS skeleton and we're good.

I'll prioritize making the CS skeleton so you can all get a headstart.

If you want a headstart with some WIPs or full apps for some hoo-mans, be my guest.

I'm working on the information regarding the RP's concepts now.

Oh yeah, should've asked this from the start but which do you all prefer - have your Digimon stay in Rookie form unless combat ready or have Digivolution be a permanent-unless-intentionally-reversed thing like the games make them out to be?

Oh yeah, is it alright that I write a description for appearance because I don’t really do FC’s but it’s alright if it’s not.

Oh yeah, is it alright that I write a description for appearance because I don’t really do FC’s but it’s alright if it’s not.

I'd prefer it if human characters did have a picture accompanying them. I can help with that aspect.

I understand if pictures aren't exactly the way you want the characters. If you need a character description(both human and Digimon alike), put it above height/size.

I understand if pictures aren't exactly the way you want the characters. If you need a character description(both human and Digimon alike), put it above height/size.
[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks

I am, though if animegirl20 animegirl20 doesn't get back to me on her 'idea' for a custom Digimon, I'll have to go with an idea of my own.

I thought this was dead, so I'm going to give up my spot. Since my RP roster is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back