• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon RP Where All Player Digimon need to be Custom/Original? [FULL]

Thank goodness for that! I played some of the games and watched some of the cartoons but it's been so long I probably wouldn't be able to remember much without looking at a wiki. I feel like the randomized partners would be more fun since we would have to work to get along with not only the characters but also the Roleplayers themselves. Will the Digimon players be able to choose their own Digimon designs though?
I hope I can choose my digimon's design, I've already got it picked out. :/

Yeah the entire point of this is to allow Digimon players to customize their own Digimon.

Standard? In-training/Baby, Rookie/Child, Champion/Adult; Mega/Perfect. That doesn't include DNA Digivolution or Mega Digivolution (Paildramon to Imperialdramon) nor Burst Mode Digivolution or BioMerge Digivolution.

Mega-level(Ultimate for subs) Digivolution is actually a part of standard Digivolution and will be obtainable in this roleplay. There may be a type of Ultra Digivolution down the line, but we'll get to that when we get to that.

Digimon start the RP off as Rookie-level Digimon. Though, the application for Digimon will indeed include the two stages prior. There will indeed be scenarios where characters are reverted to those stages.

Ultra Digivolution is used in the games to refer to stages higher than Mega. It includes Digimon like Omnimon & Lucemon Satan Mode. Some media just call the Digimon in this category Megas that evolved from other Megas. Like a Super-Mega or a Mega-Mega.

In the context of this RP, the process of evolving from Ultimate to Mega is not too different from evolving from Rookie to Champion.

Oh, digimon!
I would be interesting if your still open

In terms of that, I was originally going to consider the more stand-by-sidelines approach most series go with, but I guess I might implement something akin to equip cards, implementing them into the evolutionary system too.

If I do end up taking in this suggestion, how should we go about things, everyone? Randomize partners or trust you all to pick?
I rather pick.

Don't mind if I do!

Everything's settled then!

I'm pretty curious to see how your Digimon look, but it looks like I'll have to curb my enthusiasm for when I finally set the stuff up. With the exception of animegirl20 and Ransokyos, I'll randomize everyone's partner combinations after everyone submits their apps.

Partner combinations?

Earlier it was suggested that human and Digimon pairs should not be played by the same player. There were no visible objections to the statement. As such, I offered to randomize or allow picking.

Hmm, five forms, two before and two after our starting form, which is Rookie. 'Aight, it's all coming back to me...

Guess I have to really conceptualize my digimon then. To the Private Workshop~

Hmm, five forms, two before and two after our starting form, which is Rookie. 'Aight, it's all coming back to me...

Guess I have to really conceptualize my digimon then. To the Private Workshop~

Actually Megas (WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon) are part of the standard line now. One more form to conceptualise over Ultimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back