• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: Pandemonium Interest Check

D
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Blah blah blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Digimon: Pandemonium
digimon-3-768x402.jpg

Do you want to play Digimon: Pandemonium?

>YES

NO

There’s a secret phone game that’s been going around in your city. Only a select few students are aware of it. Only by invitation can you start playing it. One day, you receive an invitation—a mysterious text asking if you would like to play the game.

If you respond with a yes, an Egg (Digi-Egg) is downloaded onto your phone, a ‘Digital World Connection’ package, and a URL to a private forum is sent to you. There, in the forum, you meet other players other of the game. The rules are explained to you:​

• Children ages 18 and younger only.
  • Do not tell adults about the game. Do not reveal the game to those not involved in the game.
  • Each player only gets one digi-egg. One partner digimon.
  • Digimon battles and tournaments are scheduled by the Creator. Unscheduled battles are prohibited. Players will be notified via text when a tournament is available or a battle request has been made for them.
  • Participation in battles and tournaments increases the rank of the player. Only the highest ranked players can join the Elite and meet the Creator.
  • The Elite are the organizers of the game. Roles for elites include: Forum moderators, Enforcers, Battle referees, Recruiters, and Helpers.
  • Members of the elite are to be obeyed without question.
  • Break any of the rules and Enforcers will come to delete your digimon.
Just an idea that’s been running through my head a while. This rp will start your character from the beginning where they first receive their digi-egg and climb them through the ranks to becoming Elites where they will meet the Creator and discover the true purpose of the game. Mechanic-wise, there are no actual ranks. Besides starting at the lowest ranks, feel free to detail your character’s progression (or lack of progression) through the rp as you please. Regardless of rank, your character will meet the Creator once a certain plot point is reached. I plan on this rp to be largely story/character-driven, though there will be game aspects. Dice-rolls to determine victors in battle and tournaments. Crests, armor digi-eggs, special codes, etc can be handed out by the Creator (gm) for winning tournaments (dice-roll). There's still a lot of little details I need to figure out--location of the city, plot structure/arcs, whether to take things to digital world or not, etc, but I'm hoping to get ideas from players as we rp.

Interested? Questions? Feedback? Please don't hesitate. I'll make a cs sheet if there are enough interested players.

More things to note:

-Your digimon, once it hatches, lives in the digital space in your phone. It can only exit the phone when you install the ‘Digital World Connection’ package which gives your phone digi-vice functions.

-Digimon grow stronger/digivolve by obtaining data from killing other digimon and/or obtaining battle experience. This is the case for most players playing the game. While bonds and personal character growth can spur digivolution, I’d like to limit such mythical, digi-destined-like events (especially stages beyond champion) until your characters obtain crests.

-Digimon that “die” lose all their data and return to becoming digi-eggs. Only deleted digimon are gone permanently.

-Deletion can occur when the digital space the digimon occupies is destroyed (the phone) or if the digi-egg is destroyed before it could hatch. Enforcers are given a code that allows them to delete digimon.

Last edited:
Starting at egg is an interesting choice considering a lot of digimon just shoot bubbles until they reach rookie/child level where start to get their unique attacks.

I’m interested.

I'm kinda loving this ._.

Glad to hear it^^

Starting at egg is an interesting choice considering a lot of digimon just shoot bubbles until they reach rookie/child level where start to get their unique attacks.

Yes, I felt it would allow players to build a better bond with their digimon, raising it from egg to baby and so on. I imagine the "game" to resemble a generic pet feeding/raising game until the digimon becomes rookie in which case it is stong enough to pop out of phone on its own. Though the pacing and speed of digimon growth is determined by the players and a baby popping out isn't unheard of.

Are non canon Digimon allowed? What about non canon Digivolution lines like for example Mokumon-DemiMeramon-Candlemon-Flarerizamon-MetalTyrannomon-Ancientgreymon?

No to non canon digimon.

Non canon digivolution lines are fine, so long as an agumon doesn't become a lilymon or something <.< Limited deviations is preferred though I understand the desire for creativity so I won't say no. Just...not too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back