• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: New World - A Detailed Digimon Adventure

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)

Initializing...

It's a fairly average day, perhaps as 'average' as a day can be for some, but normal where most things are concerned. The few working the weekends busy with whatever their job may entail while others enjoy a day of rest. It was normal. What was not normal, however, was the screen that suddenly turned white the moment you were alone. No screen should be capable of lighting up so brightly.

"Target located," An almost robotic voice came from the screen before a blinding flash. Floating in a light blue void, a myriad of voices seem to swirl around you. The words can barely be made out over the ringing in your ears.

"...on, you actually did it."

"Sorry... anything more..."

"This is insane!"

"...even compatible? .... What... ready?"

"...don't know..."

Another bright flash before searing pain wracks your entire body, as though for that split second it was being ripped apart.

Welcome to the Digital World!

Dragged from your normal life and plopped into this strange, parallel world, it's up to you to survive and maybe find a way home. Luckily you won't be alone. At your side are several others in the same position along with a Digimon seemingly bound to you.

We've been around for several months now and, after having a player step down, have an open slot. But there's not much point in opening it up for only one new player so it's open for as many players as there are Digimon. (About 14) So before you attack the poor HP, I should probably lay out a few things:

• Not everyone's going to get access to all the abilities down the road
    • All the Crests are taken
    • You'll still get to digivolve to Mega and Ultimate forms so don't worry about that!
  • Be sure to the give the rules and lore pages a good read, some important stuff in there.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork you pop up a lot on my status feed and since you've had Taichi as your profile pic for as long as I can remember... wondered if you'd have any interest in this.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork you pop up a lot on my status feed and since you've had Taichi as your profile pic for as long as I can remember... wondered if you'd have any interest in this.

Only if you're alright with me only being able to respond during weekdays and Sundays, and even then pretty slowly....

But gosh darn it, tempting me by pointing out that darling Taichi has been my avatar forever... You know how to woo a woman

Only if you're alright with me only being able to respond during weekdays and Sundays, and even then pretty slowly....

But gosh darn it, tempting me by pointing out that darling Taichi has been my avatar forever... You know how to woo a woman
We aren't a very fast moving thread, so that's not too big of a deal. Just... Don't go a month between posts or anything. ^^;

(Agumon's still available too)

We aren't a very fast moving thread, so that's not too big of a deal. Just... Don't go a month between posts or anything. ^^;

(Agumon's still available too)

A month? Oh, ho, that is not my style. I answer as soon as I can! Hue hue!

AGUMON YOU SAY?

COLOR ME INTERESTED, MY FRIEND!

this rp, I mean some forums require the roleplayer to write paragraphs. Then again I might just be confusing you even more with all of my typing.

Two paragraphs is the bare minimum for an IC post. But you're typically given more than enough to work with to make something longer than that

Had a Crest slot open back up! And still plenty of Digimon available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back