• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Destined Incarnations ~OOC~

Listen, I've had a very busy weekend. Some people have lives and don't have the ability to respond right away. I'll put up an announcement tomorrow, but right now, I need to focus on my band competition performance this afternoon. I'm sorry I've been inattentive but I honestly cannot devote any energy to RP-ing today.

PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Acethekidd Acethekidd Misuteeku Misuteeku Shadowlugia711 Shadowlugia711 Nico Nico H0lderOfH0pe H0lderOfH0pe

Hey guys! I'm sorry I had a busy weekend and haven't been a very good GM. This is just a reminder that the IC is up and put in your first post before my character notices the computer going haywire! I'll bump up the interest check to see if we can fill in the Crest of Knowledge spot, but if not, there just won't be one. o w o
That's a sad thought.

As for those of you who haven't finished your character, this is a check to see if you're still interested or not! :)

I already finished my character XD I'm still here tho :)

Wait
What
You're different people?

huh, that was quite the screw up.
I used the wrong account. Yes I have two accounts for various reasons, its messy and complicated. I just say the reason why its due to an obsessively protective family member stalking my main email and controlled my online presence a few years ago for a couples years so I had to create a second account to do anything online now its just a force of habit to create two accounts and use them since I fear my main email would be controlled again. Its a force of habit I've been meaning to change. Sorry for the confusion.

huh, that was quite the screw up.
I used the wrong account. Yes I have two accounts for various reasons, its messy and complicated. I just say the reason why its due to an obsessively protective family member stalking my main email and controlled my online presence a few years ago for a couples years so I had to create a second account to do anything online now its just a force of habit to create two accounts and use them since I fear my main email would be controlled again. Its a force of habit I've been meaning to change. Sorry for the confusion.

No, no, that's totally fine. I totally understand; no need to go into details you don't want to disclose.
I look forward to Honoka's entrance~

I was mostly shocked because I recognize the Aquaknight name from long ago ahahaha

No, no, that's totally fine. I totally understand; no need to go into details you don't want to disclose.
I look forward to Honoka's entrance~

I was mostly shocked because I recognize the Aquaknight name from long ago ahahaha

Okay, Thank you! I admit I don't like talking about that family member much anymore since he caused so much drama both online and off.
And glad to hear it!

Yeah, I remember where we last met because my great uncle threw a hissy fit once he learned I was playing hades' son calling me a satanist for doing so lmao

Okay, Thank you! I admit I don't like talking about that family member much anymore since he caused so much drama both online and off.
And glad to hear it!

Yeah, I remember where we last met because my great uncle threw a hissy fit once he learned I was playing hades' son calling me a satanist for doing so lmao

Pffft we're all Satanists at heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back