• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Destined Incarnations ~OOC~

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Last edited:
Digimon Personality: Same as the show cause I have no clue and to be honest I like the show's agumon personality best anyways

Past Life: (watch the show cause I am not good with canon stuff so I wouldn't be able to say anything

Gonna go out on a limb and say there's a Wiki for this sort of stuff....

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hey sorry about dropping this on you all of a sudden, but I've been placed in an awkward situation irl and I might be busy for either just for a week or the rest of the year
So I'm dropping my role and saying my goodbyes for now since its a 50/50 shot if it will just be a week but I don't trust my luck it's never been good.

But I wanted to give you guys a heads up and I can delete my character if you want me too!

But good luck on the RP and see y'all later!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hey sorry about dropping this on you all of a sudden, but I've been placed in an awkward situation irl and I might be busy for either just for a week or the rest of the year
So I'm dropping my role and saying my goodbyes for now since its a 50/50 shot if it will just be a week but I don't trust my luck it's never been good.

But I wanted to give you guys a heads up and I can delete my character if you want me too!

But good luck on the RP and see y'all later!

Understood! Thanks for letting me know!

Whoa, whoa! This started? Omg, I didn't get a ping umu.

Anyway, Finished Daichi

Oh wait, I'm so stupid ahaha! Ignore me sometimes lul

Yeah sorry. I didn't copy the coding for the rp post.

Normally folks provide a code fromed for character sheets tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back