• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For many years the Digital World and the real world had coexisted in peace. Digital Monsters, or Digimon as they were also called, were helpers of humans, not bound by Digivices nor confined to their own digital plane. Humans and Digimon were equals. From help with architecture and cooking to teaching, fashion design, farming and many other professions. Digimon and Humans lived in peace despite a backlash from some government officials who worried that Digimon had the potential inside of them to destroy, to kill. This proved true when many massive and powerful Digimon began to lash out, killing many people and causing large amounts of damage in the process, one such city, Kaybyte, lost many lives when one Digimon attacked and they suffered a great loss in homes, businesses and more. The Digimon were eventually defeated. Though the one from Kaybyte City was never found in the aftermath. Many years later the city had been rebuilt, the world was continuing on and the portals that lead to the digital world had been sealed....Mostly.

-----

Welcome, in this roleplay Digimon are incredibly scarce, only a select few still have any and you're one of them! The real and digital worlds used to live in peace, portals to the digital world were plenty but years ago the government thought they sealed every portal. They didn’t. You have a Digimon partner. Two weeks ago, after an Earthquake that only you seemed to feel, they appeared before you in your home along with a Digivice. You also received a note telling you to meet by the fountain at the nearby park two weeks exactly from when you received your Digimon. That day is today. Remember, Digimon are outlawed, thought to be dangerous, and could get you into a lot of trouble. You don’t know who wrote the note, but you feel you better find out.

Been wanting to do a Digimon Rp for a long time now, hoping to keep this active as I can. If there's enough interest I'll make a CS thread with some rules. But yea lemme know if anyone's interested!

EDIT: For anyone new reading this; I know this OP is kinda small but I promise the scale of the RP will be large, I have some cool stuff planned for this, so if you love Digimon I promise this is worth your while! I also totally open to people brainstorming with me on new ideas too!

Last edited:
Ooh neat a digimon roleplay. Was wondering if I should make a group RP myself, wasn't sure cause I didn't feel I'd have the availability to GM it, glad to see I won't have to.

So, a few questions:
---> What will be the post rules / expectations? Specifically in regards to both length (how long the posts should be) and pace (how often you'd ask us to post).
---> I would like to play a solo digimon rather than one with a partner. Would that be allowed?
---> What can you tell us about the digital world in this setting?
---> Is the evolution system here just standard linear evolution or is it one with some kind of quirk (Armor, DNA fusion, Biomerge, Modes, etc...)?
---> Will the OOC be on a thread here or on discord?
---> How much freedom do we have regarding the design of the evolution line?
---> Do you have a favorite digimon season? (Don't know, just wanted to put in a 7th question)

Ooh neat a digimon roleplay. Was wondering if I should make a group RP myself, wasn't sure cause I didn't feel I'd have the availability to GM it, glad to see I won't have to.

So, a few questions:
---> What will be the post rules / expectations? Specifically in regards to both length (how long the posts should be) and pace (how often you'd ask us to post).
---> I would like to play a solo digimon rather than one with a partner. Would that be allowed?
---> What can you tell us about the digital world in this setting?
---> Is the evolution system here just standard linear evolution or is it one with some kind of quirk (Armor, DNA fusion, Biomerge, Modes, etc...)?
---> Will the OOC be on a thread here or on discord?
---> How much freedom do we have regarding the design of the evolution line?
---> Do you have a favorite digimon season? (Don't know, just wanted to put in a 7th question)
These are good questions, I should've elaborated more sorry I'm newish here haha.

1. I expected people to have at least a paragraph or two but I tend to type as much as I can/is needed in my replies, sometimes they can be lengthy. In terms of pace I know people get busy but personally I'd be able to post every day at least once or twice or even more depending on how fast we go. Though as for others at least a few times a week at the lowest pace.
2. I have an idea for a Solo digimon as well so I suppose that's allowed, maybe you can send me a PM with your idea and we can figure that one out, I'm not adverse to it if we can make it work!
3. I've been writing my ideas for this in a personal google doc but I haven't delved as deep as I'd like to have yet so I'm actually open to suggestions for things like this. This is AU so I actually imagine it's a bit more 'modern.' Like, it has stuff from the real world more since Digimon and Humans coexisted for so long that the Digital World started to change to be a bit more like the human world in terms of some appearances. I need to brainstorm some more on this though!
4. I think it's like Adventure 2 the most, I like the idea of Linear, I've only seen Adventure, Adventure 2, Tamers, some Frontier and Data Squad and I'd like to watch Ghost Game, I'm more of an OG fan, though I played both Cyber Sleuth games and loved those. Sorry, tangent, anyways, Adventure 2 had the Digi-eggs and Armor Digivolutions. I think I'd like it to be Linear but I'm open to stuff like how Veemon has linear but also can become Raidramon or Flamedramon etc. Still though, I'm open to other ideas and suggestions.
5. I'd like it to be on Discord but if there's people without discord I'd have it here.
6. I'd say I'm fine with what you decide as long as it makes sense, I suppose I'd like to okay it first but I'd probably be okay with most things long as they make sense.
7. Tamers definitely, I loved how it was more mature and a bit darker, but I'm really interested in checking out Ghost Game!

Lemme know if anyone has any other questions!

These are good questions, I should've elaborated more sorry I'm newish here haha.

1. I expected people to have at least a paragraph or two but I tend to type as much as I can/is needed in my replies, sometimes they can be lengthy. In terms of pace I know people get busy but personally I'd be able to post every day at least once or twice or even more depending on how fast we go. Though as for others at least a few times a week at the lowest pace.
2. I have an idea for a Solo digimon as well so I suppose that's allowed, maybe you can send me a PM with your idea and we can figure that one out, I'm not adverse to it if we can make it work!
3. I've been writing my ideas for this in a personal google doc but I haven't delved as deep as I'd like to have yet so I'm actually open to suggestions for things like this. This is AU so I actually imagine it's a bit more 'modern.' Like, it has stuff from the real world more since Digimon and Humans coexisted for so long that the Digital World started to change to be a bit more like the human world in terms of some appearances. I need to brainstorm some more on this though!
4. I think it's like Adventure 2 the most, I like the idea of Linear, I've only seen Adventure, Adventure 2, Tamers, some Frontier and Data Squad and I'd like to watch Ghost Game, I'm more of an OG fan, though I played both Cyber Sleuth games and loved those. Sorry, tangent, anyways, Adventure 2 had the Digi-eggs and Armor Digivolutions. I think I'd like it to be Linear but I'm open to stuff like how Veemon has linear but also can become Raidramon or Flamedramon etc. Still though, I'm open to other ideas and suggestions.
5. I'd like it to be on Discord but if there's people without discord I'd have it here.
6. I'd say I'm fine with what you decide as long as it makes sense, I suppose I'd like to okay it first but I'd probably be okay with most things long as they make sense.
7. Tamers definitely, I loved how it was more mature and a bit darker, but I'm really interested in checking out Ghost Game!

Lemme know if anyone has any other questions!

Thank you for the answers! It does seem interesting, and I guess I could live with those loose length requirements. Still that pace is far and beyond anything I could provide, so seems I'll have to pass.

Still, I wish you the best of luck with the RP!

Hey can you be oc Digimon?
I was thinking of having some OC digimon but I'm not sure if OC partner digimon will work, I'm not completely against it tho but if you don't mind could you PM me with your idea and we could discuss it?

so yea i think it's like an original digivice thats sorta capable of different functions. im kinda conceptualizing that it's like a phone in some ways but its not fully fleshed out yet. im thinking if someone gets lost you can communicate with em and you can view information and stuff on digimon with them, etc.

so yea i think it's like an original digivice thats sorta capable of different functions. im kinda conceptualizing that it's like a phone in some ways but its not fully fleshed out yet. im thinking if someone gets lost you can communicate with em and you can view information and stuff on digimon with them, etc.
Kk

Well, made my pick, at least. Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, though.

Last edited:
I would love one or two people people to join, we can do with the number we have but I wanna wait a while and see if anyone else is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back