• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: A New Adventure OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For all your OOC posts.

Note I will add a link to the main RP thread once we get all the required characters.

I have finished the lore page.

I did my best to make evolving both accessible for the different types available and still something they had to work for. I hope that I explained it well enough. Trying to make a digivice that everyone would have but is a good balance of being easy to use and still requiring traveling and work is harder than one might imagine. I'm still going to be adding a bit more but hopefully the information there will be enough for the start since we start in the real world.

I realized we don't have a President of the Computer Club but I have an NPC in mind who was apart of it since she was a freshman to now as a senior. Named Cordelia Wright. She isn't one of the Digidestined though. I have plans for her and why she isn't going to be involved in everything

Yes. There is a lot going on in the Digital World. 30 years is a very long time for the Digital World since it moves so much faster there. A lot has gone on during that time.

Once we get there I'll have a map (hopefully)

im thinking about revamping Brendan completely, i'll let yall know when im finished

also, how do you yall code like that umu. im jelly

Hey, so I just made a Knowledge character (while looking up info about Digimon on the fly, since I literally knew nothing about it and just decided to try my hand since it sounded cool) and I hope you like him. If anything in his bio or personality needs clarification or fixing (since I put the sheet together while very tired), just let me know and I'll be glad to accommodate the best way I can.

The crest of knowedge is already taken o.o
Plus we're only doing crests right now

Okay, what's left?
EDIT: I guess there's nothing left. Sorry I wasted your time.

Last edited:
Nico Nico Steve Freeling Steve Freeling I took sincerity! It did say knowledge at first, but I realised it was completely at odds with the character and Sincerity was funnier/more ironic. So I changed it soon after posting.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll go ahead and re-post him, then. I think I'm a little more satisfied with him now that I've made some changes. I hope you guys like him.

Acethekidd Acethekidd I saw and it looks fine to me.

I think we are all set to start. I want to wait until all the character sheets are finished. I am excited to begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back