• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digi/Appmon: Humon Heroes!

ExpertOfRoleplay

digimon_logo_by_soutenkyoukori-d4ycwpo.png

For those not in the know, digimon are digital monsters, that evolve, and reside in a parallel world called the Digital World.
tumblr_ny6n65Pt621s5wiico1_500.gif

Appmon are a mutation of digimon. Appmon are smartphone apps that have evolved into digimon due to the various strange meetings of the Digital World and our world. Appmon reside in smart devices and need special devices to allow them to walk in our world.

tumblr_ol9fsgdFYT1ssg1k6o2_500.gif
. All digimon have levels of evolution that are categorized;appmon do as well but their levels of evolution are fewer and stronger.

The roleplay starts after the Year Battle has happened in our world. A great hero and his/her partner appmon fought a against an army of appmon that wanted to destroy everything. Of course, the hero won. The aftermath is a bit more complex. Due to unforseen clashes of data, the once hidden appmon are walking among humans as hundreds are finally free from being stuck in devices. It was quickly discovered that all appmon lost the ability to evolve. Societies shift to how to view these almost harmless creatures. Some communities despise the creatures, some love them, some don't know what to think of them.

One appmon doesn't believe this is how it should be. This appmon begins to tap into the Digital World's energy. The energy is tapped and is slowly being delivered to all appmon. As planned, this energy from the Digital World has created a new way for appmon to evolve; however, the energy has also affected humans too. An appmon befriended by a human will be able to evolve and will give off extra energy that transforms the human too! Humans are able to become Humons.
527b08bec7c2dacc3a7f7cdb7b1a1feb.jpg

Humons are humans imbued with data that now have the ability to evolve like digimon and appmon. The humans that have become Humons are taking on Hero or Villain personas. Conflict will break loose as Humons fight alongside their appmons, while not noticing a digimon in the Digital World angry at that energy leaking into our world.

So anyone in?

Last edited:
Color me interested. I just finished Cyber Sleuth last week and still have that Digimon itch. I haven't seen any Appmon, but I'm willing to learn.

Also, for those who are new to appmon in general I created a list of Appmon you can use in the roleplay. You may choose to make your original appmon if you don't like any of the official ones.
Also, Appmon are categorized by their app type.

Social-Type

Gatchmon Search App Appmon : An Appmon brimming with curiosity that loves searching out. Gatchmon is a bipedal cat-like creature with white fur, yellow eyes, a tail, a small horn on the nose, and small fangs
latest
Kosomon Gossip Review App Appmon : A slightly suspicious Appmon that is always gossiping about someone. It is a self-proclaimed 'underground informant', and will divulge confidential information when spoken to.
latest

Game-Type

Onmon Online App Appmon : Onmon is a feline-esque Appmon with blasters on its hands.
latest
Onmon Off Line App Appmon : Offmon is a canine-esque Appmon wearing a long coat, hat, and goggles.
latest

System-Type

Hackmon Hacking App Appmon : Hackmon is a bipedal dragon-like creature with black armored skin, red claws, red eyes and horns.
latest

Protectmon Security App Appmon : Protecmon takes the appearance of a knight holding wall-like shields, taking to the extreme its role as a defender.
latest

Entertainment-Type

Gashamon Gasha App Appmon : Gashamon appears as a gashapon machine full of capsules, costing 20 dollars per try.
latest

Musimon Music App Appmon :Musimon is a bipedal rabbit-like creature with yellow fur, arms on its head in place of ears, and white m-shaped facial markings.
latest

Life-Type

Kakeimon Account Book App Appmon :Kakeimon appears to be an Appmon with a coin purse for a body, a heart on its face, and wears a white apron.
latest

Virusmon Virus App Appmon :Virusmon appears as a many-tentacled being wearing a gas mask and emitting a poisonous gas.
latest

Tool-Type

Jammingmon Jamming App Appmon :Jammingmon is a small Appmon with a loudspeaker on top of its head.
latest

Cameramon Camera App Appmon :Cameramon is a cybernetic Appmon covered in camera lenses. Its fingers are camera lenses, and it has them on its torso and covering its right eye.
latest

Navi-Type

Weathermon Weather App Appmon :Weathermon is a cat-shaped sun riding a thundercloud, representing both fair and stormy weather at the same time. The fact that sun is feline is a reference to the ancient association of the Sun with the Leo astrological sign.
latest

Navimon Navigation App Appmon :Navimon is a bipedal android-like creature with green skin adorned with map-like markings, map-pin shaped blades in place of its ears and arms, and wheels for feet, all of which reference its relation to a navigation app.
latest

I like the logo personally. And I call dibs on Hackmon.My guess is he's a hacking program. And he looks really cool. That's good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back