• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dig the Gem

Yuel

Knight of Tentacles
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The city of Safiria is a powerful walled city, fairly rich, fairly powerful with a reasonably sized standing army, a powerful church and a small college of wizardry. As such it is an 'imperial' power by the standards of a city state with many outlying villages and towns owing Safiria allegiance and tribute. Some of these towns and villages are close by, some further away with less contact than the rest.

One of these remote villages is within a series of rocky canyons and gullies to the west of Safiria by several days ride. The village provides some ore, gems and other mined produce to Safiria but is far enough away that it has no resident magistrate or guards and is only rarely visited or taxed. Despite it remoteness it has finally come to the attention of Safiria that the village has now been out of contact for some time, perharps a whole year. It being so remote and so small they do not wish to go to the expense of sending an unit from Safiria's army to investigate and so they instead make avaible some funds to hire some sell-swords to find out what is going on. These would be our plucky heroes.

This game will be focused on a small mercenary company trying to uncover the truth about what happened with the people of this village and deal with it.

Tags: Dark Fantasy, Investigation, Plot-Twist, Monster-xxxxx, Unavoidable Battles.

What I really wanted to do is to use a RPG system at this roleplay because that's how I enjoy those things, but I can RP with a freeform character fairly well;

If you are interested, I'll use FU - Freeform Universal as the system. It is easy enough to read the rules once and do your things whenever you want. However, I never used it before!

I'm not used to Para RPs as my motivation dies down a few weeks later, and considering how long those games tend to be... Simple posts are my weapon of choice always, Casual posts being a rare exception.

Nice! I'll ready the character sheet and post soon, ok?

Do you have any character idea you want to disclose now?

No, I guess I'll just come up with an idea when it comes to making it. I do this alot.

Code:
[Tabs]
[Tab=Basic]
Name:
Nicknames(if any):
Race:
[/Tab]

[Tab=Appearance]
[image here, preferable anime/manga]

Give a 4+ sentence description of your character's appearance.
[/Tab]

[Tab=FU Sheet]
Background: Race, class, occupation or anything relevant to what you do. Two words.
Edge: Skill, feat or stunt you are most profficient.
Edge: Skill, feat or stunt you are most profficient.
Flaw: Personality trait or physical shortcoming.
Gear: The most important/cool stuff you have.
Conditions: [] Angry [] Trapped [] Dazed [] Scared [] Blinded [] Injured [] Tired [] Hungry [] Dying
Drives: What do you want? What is stopping you? What will you do?
[/Tab]

[Tab=Backstory]
Write an 3~5 lines sentence description of your character's past.
[/Tab]
[/Tabs]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back