• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Different || Relationships

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This thread is meant for character relationships! You can organize your post however you want to and add in whatever kind of thoughts your character has on others, and just write your characters relationships to your hearts content! Please, if you DO post relationships here, update them as more relationships are formed and as progress is made through the story!! This is important, so everyone knows how other characters feel about others!!

M y _ T e m p l a t e :
[ Character Name ]
↳ {emojis to describe relationship} || (Relationship)
↳ "Thoughts on character"

Neil's Relationships

[ Roxy ]
😅 || Friendly printer girl
"Roxy? Who's that? Oh.... Right, the printer girl. I would probably say she's pretty nice. She helped me with a printing situation I had once... well, twice, and I've seen her around town a couple of times. She talks to me sometimes and said that she wants to join Different, but she's not going to Menwell College so she thinks she can't. But, I wouldn't deny her if she showed up to a meeting. I mean, she's a little weird, but maybe she's just nervous or something to talk to me. Pff... Imagine that. Someone nervous to talk to ME. I can't even begin to fathom that."
↳ ✧ Will be getting changed first, as soon as Roxy is introduced!

[ Josie ]
😒 😔 😵 😊 👍 🐕 || Friends/Annoyed by/Big Sigh/Classmates/Club member.
"Oh, Josie? Yeah, uh... We're friends, I'd say. Like, probably not super close, but he makes me laugh and I make him laugh, so I think that's a good place to be at. We sometimes go out for food, and once or twice I've seen him get drunk and walked him back home. And I've gotten drunk texts from him, which is fun. They make me laugh. And, I don't know- We're... friends. It's nice. I do think he probably likes me, though, which is... I tried to tell him I didn't feel the same way, but he's kind of an idiot and didn't realize it. I hope I can work up the courage to, like, actually say I don't so that it's not awkward later or something."

[ Beckett ]
↳ {emojis to describe relationship} || Club member/Intrigued by... and also intimidated by.

[ Nash ]
↳ {emojis to describe relationship}
|| Who is this happy boy/Tiny, minuscule crush that doesn't even know its a crush/Club member

[ Leslie ]
↳ {emojis to describe relationship} || Classmates/Study buddies/Club member
↳ "
Thoughts on character"

Last edited:
Beckett's Relationships

[ Neil ]
↳ Status: Civil || Club Leader
"Beresford? Everyone seems to like him. Everyone in the club at least. I saw him a few times around campus before going to the club, didn't really spoken to him until recently though. I guess he's alright, seems to want everyone to enjoy themselves and he runs the club well enough from what I've seen."

[ Roxy ]
↳ Status: Irritated Probably || Club Member

[ Josie ]
↳ Status: Indifferent || Club Member
"Yeah, I saw Josiah at the club the first time I went, can't remember if I spoke to him or not though. I suppose the first thing I noticed was his fashion sense, not to sound shitty, I know I was overseas for almost four years but is that really what's considered cool? Maybe I just got used to seeing camouflage and burkas all the time."

[ Sebastian ]
↳ Status: Vexed || Club Member
"You mean Richie Rich? It's probably a bit unfair since we've never even spoke but I don't like him at all, he annoys me. Honestly I don't like stereotyping people but he really does seem like the stereotypical rich kid. I think he's been avoiding me since I showed up at the club, which is probably smart on his part, don't think I could be civil with him."

[ River ]
↳ Status: Appreciative || Club Member
"I've spoken to River a little bit since showing up at the club. She's been nice to me so far, don't really see any reason not to be nice to her back. I think we share a similar attitude towards how we act around other people and she seems like a very genuine person overall. So yeah."

[ Lilith ]
↳ Status: Appreciative || Club Member
"Me and Lilith have gotten on well so far, she's been really friendly and I can tell she's pretty confident with herself. There doesn't seem to be any deeper layers to what she says y'know? Like she doesn't have any issues with being open about what she's thinking, I can appreciate that."

[ Nash ]
↳ Status: Civil || Club Member
"Nash seems like a pretty chill guy, he's another one of the ones I haven't spoken to a ton. Guess that's kind of a pattern with me. But yeah, he seems pretty upbeat a lot of the time, I like the way he fills the room with a lot of energy, mostly 'cause it takes the attention off of me some more."

[ Leslie ]
↳ Status: Friendly || Club Member
"I like Leslie, she reminds me of a girl I had a fling with in the sandbox who coincidentally was also Spanish. But before you ask, no its not a 'type'. She's been pretty shy for as long as I've seen her, even when just walking around campus. I kinda feel for her, I had a lot of the same feelings when I was younger.
"

Last edited:
♡ Neil ♡
Friends - Big Fat Crush
"I met Neil a few days before he started Different. Saw him in my first period class and my heart did the 'uwu,' you know? I sat beside him and we realized we had more classes together and kinda just kept hanging out. It's been nice! I'd like to get to know him more. He seems nice though. Uh, he's really cute. Like, really cute and I usually don't say that to just anyone. You can't tell him, but... I think I probably have a crush on him. I definitely did NOT join his club just to see him more ... He definitely likes me back, though. I mean, he invited me to his house. And we had lunch a few times! I know he's a little shy though, so it might take him a little bit to admit it."

♡ River
Best Friend - Emo Buds
"You can't tell her or she'd make fun of me, but... I honestly love Riv more than anyone on the planet. I met her when I was sixteen. Uh... Don't laugh, but we were both emos at the time. We lived in the same neighborhood and we thought it was really cool that we were both... You know, emos. We started hanging out and stuff and kind of have been inseparable since. We try not to take things too seriously when we're around each other and most of our conversations consist of vines, but... I trust her with anything, you know? She knows all my secrets. I know I can always rely on her... Uh, it's also pretty cool that we wear the same size. I'm always stea- I mean, borrowing her clothes. She has a really cute pair of hoe-y torn leggings and I'm never giving them back."

wip

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back