• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Set in the fictional town of Oakdale, this is a world parallel to another but a select few can open the dimension between. A particular place with weak dimensional walls where this happens often is Oakdale highschool...

For over fifty years stories have been told about strange occurrences on school property. Students awaken with injuries they can't remember...
Supernatural things seen from the corner of multiple peoples eyes...
Sometimes people disappear entirely.

Your character should you choose to play would be a student at this school, by choice or as punishment they are apart of the poetry club and attend meetings for breaks/free lessons/after class. It is in one of these meetings of jamming with musical equipment they weren't allowed to touch, that they accidentally enter a parallel world.

A place of monsters and magic, a place where human words hold power as deadly as monsters claws...
Im hoping for four or five people, who post two paragraphs or more once a week.

Im happy to answer questions here but I don't want to spoil the rp.
The CS will help determine how characters will act in the other world as battles will happen, but cooperation and quick thinking will always be better than violence.

While the other world is often alien an horror like this is more a dark comedy than a edgy grimfest.
CS is here

Last edited:
Number of hats in ring = 1
I'll put mine in if someone else does, its sunny i may need it still... but if I do throw my hat in you can be sure it lands smack in the exact middle.

I don't have a hat to throw in but would a paper bag suffice?

Well either way, I'm now watching this thread without something to cover myself with, so here's to hoping it's worth it! <3

CS page is here and in the first post

More Poetry than music but its more a slacker club anyway. They don't have a club room so they meet wherever, at the end of the day they meet in the music room cause Mike wants to show that he can play bass and the cast fucking around with poetry/music opens up the other world
Lol so its one of those "everybody needs to join a club" kind of schools.

How dark is this supposed to be? Because my character is turning out to be quite adorable. It might be TOO adorable.

Its like undertale or deltarune.
Its cute and funny but it can be downright creepy depending on what "route" you take

"We lived in a orphanage because I fired my parents"

Cool! I’m interested. I’ll get started on my CS right away. Though, is there a specific language we speak? Was thinking of making a foreign exchange student~

English is the main, I'd rather each member of the cast be able to communicate effectively though
Kinda hard to function as a group if one of them can't speak the same language

I can start with three people but I'm hoping for four at least aha

Its aliiiive!
Cool! I’m interested. I’ll get started on my CS right away. Though, is there a specific language we speak? Was thinking of making a foreign exchange student~
I can post the rp tonight or tomorrow but as I'm on a phone I'm lacking pictures aha

If you're happy to wait ill do so an post the rp after some touch ups and hopefully another player rocking up

I can post the rp tonight or tomorrow but as I'm on a phone I'm lacking pictures aha

If you're happy to wait ill do so an post the rp after some touch ups and hopefully another player rocking up
For sure. Take all the time you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back