• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Dies Irae: Astral Fulcrum (Mecha RP)

This RP is now closed to new applicants, as we are underway to begin the IC next week. Recruiting process will be open again once we conclude Chapter 2.
Thank you for showing your interests!

Whoa! *-*)/ Me is interested but my current state in writing... it's not close to yours (T^T )!!

Whoa! *-*)/ Me is interested but my current state in writing... it's not close to yours (T^T )!!
Hi Sage. I'm still learning myself, but thank you for voicing your intrigue and the kind words! o7 There are no writing-length requirements for this RP, so long as you dunna cheat or disrupt the gameplay.
Please be advised, I am no longer accepting anymore players for the time being - as we've already started.
However, if you wish to reserve a spot for the next recruitment phase (following the conclusion of Chapter 2), please let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Hi Sage. I'm still learning myself, but thank you for voicing your intrigue and the kind words! o7 There are no writing-length requirements for this RP, so long as you dunna cheat or disrupt the gameplay.
Please be advised, I am no longer accepting anymore players for the time being - as we've already started.
However, if you wish to reserve a spot for the next recruitment phase (following the conclusion of Chapter 2), please let me know and I'll put you on the list.
Hai hai ^^) Meep want to reserve.*-*)/

I do love me some big fucking mechs. If a slot opens, let me know!

Fun lore too.

Oh! And a fellow LANCER enjoyer. I physically cannot stop myself from wanting to play some big, fuck-ugly IPS-N mech. Which do sadly appear to be more the style of the Sorenti.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back