• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mind you I have a decent idea but not the full conviction to make this "proper"
So while this is a check its more of a toe in the water to check if the temperature is worth jumping into...

Did you know...
That the power rangers operate in the same world as the ninja turtles? Which means in a roundabout way that they are living in the same universe as all those DC names and mortal kombat by lore of the comics and games.
So a world where the teenage mutant ninja turtles are fighting the power rangers for the goal of defending Earthralm only for superman to intervene is not impossible.

I'm wondering if people want to rp in that world.
A world where some teenagers found a alien computer that gave them powers and mechas in some small country town, which also has mutant turtles in the sewer of new york which is plagued by a gang of ninjas with influence from outer space...
But also some fictional locations are about like metropolis, Gotham, bludhaven and central city with all the DC heroes and villains that you know of.
A world where the elder gods have decided that mortals must fight for their worlds saftey by way of a tournament to the death in one on one combat every ten years...

This is a world where the Greek God's are real cause Wonder Woman's lore says so.
It's the same world where ooze made the best crime fighters new york has ever seen or speculated to have.
The same world in which five young jack offs get kungfu power from a alien face to fight a different monster that grows mecha sized each week.

In this world I want you and i to create a original character.
They could be anything really...
A random kid whose born with a power.
A orphan from Gotham adopted by Bruce Wayne to be coerced into fighting crime.
They could be some person who found a alien device that believes them to be a destined hero via owning said device.
They could be a animal turned into a humanoid who then got life lessons and combat training from some convoluted means.
Point is they are new to the superhuman/hero game and they find themself being recruited to a team.

This team is a trial run of government condoned heros. Not that the justice league is illegal "wink wink nudge nudge"
This is a hero team sanctioned and supported by the government.
In a way...
Think low budget Nick fury or Amanda waller.
Working in relation to supernatural/meta/alien situations and occurrences.

Your character is found and forced/hired into the system to do justice league shit but not on their level in terms of resources and power. Though you could probably find yourself in situations that brush up against those big names...
Mutant turtles/league members/power rangers/Fire bending martial artists etc

My idea being each player makes a original character and play optional NPCS as needed which would be the canon characters of these worlds.
You might make a original hero in the style of batman...
But you also play Leonardo, Subzero, the Joker and April O'Neal when the situation is called for.

Ask questions or show enthusiasm below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back